• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickled Wife fantasy. M/F

RedPyramidDoll

I posted some pictures of my tummy, and my feet in my album, my love was at work. I sat there lonely, anticipating some positive photo comments. After a few minutes of waiting, I logged into the TMF chatroom, letting the room know that I added to my album to whomever wanted to look.
A random PC appeared.

tmmylver92: Cute stomach. It has "tickle me" written all over it.

tickldwife94: Thank you. :)

I closed the chat, talking to my friends of the forum. We talked for an hour about stuff that didn't matter, and laughed. I kept eyeing the clock hoping and praying the 4 hours I had left to wait would speed by so I could lay in the arms of my darling.
Again, I was interrupted.

tmmylver92: Ur husband is a lucky guy. Does he know you post these pictures?

I frowned a little to myself. Kyle did not know that I posted those pictures, and I'm not sure he would like it. I sighed, took a swig of my soda, and flung myself on the bed to lay down. God, I was groggy. What the hell happened? Kyle was so sweet to pour me a drink before leaving, and my head was swimming.

I woke up to a man in a mask tying me down. I tried to scream, but nothing came out. The man was humming to himself. "It's very rude to ignore people on the TMF, Shae." I wiggled, scared to death. How on Earth did anyone know my address? Tears streamed down my face, I looked at the wall clock. It was 8:00. Kyle didn't get off until 10:00. I don't know how I'd tell him what had happened. Would I say rape? Would I even get out? I doubt there's a TMF serial killer, but leave it to me to find out.

The man pulled out a small paintbrush and ink, he cut my bra and panties off, smirking at my figure. I was 5'2, and chubby. I knew that smile, but, I've seen so many faces I couldn't place it. He dipped the brush in the ink and painted letters on my stomach. The way I was tied made it impossible to see. I was tied spread eagle with straps over my arms and legs to keep me down. He finally crept over, and whispered in my ear, "Stephanie was my relief tonight... I got to leave early. Tickle dolls need to be punished for showing everyone her tickly goodies." My eyes shot open. "K.. Kyle?!" He smirked, spidering his way up my side, causing me to break into nervous yelps of helpless giggling. "Of course it's me. I gave you my screen name for TMF.. But you ignored me." I growled, knowing that he was going to use this against me. I laid my head back like a good girl, and began to receive my punishment. (What other choice did I have.)

He laid a leather strap over my eyes, and began stroking his fingers on my ears, and neck. I wiggled around, snorting a little, and giggling. I playfully chomped my teeth as though I tried to bite him. "Oh, no no no, dear. That's where you're wrong." I suddenly felt his mouth on the side of my tummy, lightly nibbling and licking on my tummy. This caused me to freak out. "HEHEHEHEHEHE ohohoho god!! Nohohot munching rahahahaspberriehehehees!!" He laughed, tickling my hips while lightly chewing on my stomach. I was silent with hysterical laughter, trying to evade his squeezing fingers, and his tickling mouth.

The tickling stopped, and I sighed. I drank in air like it was going out of style. I heard a bag rustle, and he sat on our bed. "So, this picture of your tummy. What are you trying to show? Should I post a picture of you giggling to death from my tickling hands?" He swirled a soft silky object against my skin, making me get goosebumps. I giggled and tried to fight it. "I think that's what I should do. Take a picture or maybe a video! A video of you giggling under my control so they'll know that your tickly tummy is well taken care of." I heard a beep, and gasped. He dug both of his hands into my stomach, one hand grabbing as much as he could and squeezing, while the other skittered in circles. My back arched. "NOHOHOHOHOHO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bahahahahaby! Plehehehease!!!" I thrashed harder, not able to stand it. I felt something cold drip onto my stomach. I yelped loudly, giggling as the cold liquid ran around my tummy. "Refrigerated baby oil is so fun.. I mean, look at how you react.." He was being so evil, he rubbed it in, occasionally scribbling a nail on my sides, making me scream. I heard another beep, some clicking on a computer, and a sigh of relief from Kyle. He took the leather strap off my eyes, and held a q-tip in front of my face, stroking my cheek. I crinkled my nose and growled, giggling. He ran it down my armpit. "Ohohoho god! Nohohoho!" I tried to wiggle away. God, it TICKLED! He had never used much toys on me, and I was shocked at how much a gentle stroke tickled. He continued stroking my armpits with a mixture of qtips and feathers until I made no noise from laughing.

He then smiled at my exposed pussy. "Now then." He disappeared below my legs. I moaned instantly. "Oh god. He's gonna lick me clean." I shivered in glee. The glee turned into a wide open mouth of giggling and horror. He took my swollen clit and rolled it around a q-tip. "So, who is your only tickle monster?" I screamed, my thighs shook. I was unable to take much of it. My skin covered in goosebumps, and my thighs twitched, only laughter coming out. "I asked a question." He then grabbed a paintbrush, flicking it on my swollen clit. "Who?" I screamed, giggling loud, trying to get away, my buttocks lifting off the bed. Kyle prodded at my bum with his tickling fingers, making me squirm with giggles as my clit was brushed relentlessly. My pussy was clenched tight, my nipples were stiff and my stomach was rising and falling fast with excited breathing. "Y.. YOuhohohuhu are myhyhy tihihickle mohohohonster!! Teeeeehehehehehehehehe!" I saw him open the closet, a girl coming out. My chest became hollow and my arms burned. Was Kyle having an affair? Kyle grinned, seeing the rage in my eyes. "Don't worry.. This is Emily. She has loved you since High school." I groaned. Oh god. Emily. The girl who tormented me after graduation. We were drunk at a party, and woke up with her name scribbled on my feet. .... Feet. My eyes widened. I watched the skinny, beautiful girl crouch at my feet. I began whimpering. "Oh Kyle no no no. She's.. " My juices were dripping on the bed, thighs quivering." Kyle snickered. "Someone is waiting for it.." He began tickling my pussy lips with feathers, making me giggle and moan back into not talking. Emily slicked my feet with oil, and massaged them. I moaned and clenched my toes with her touch, she soothed me into a light sleep from a soft footrub. When my eyes shut, I heard Kyle. "NOW!" I woke to realize they had tied me on my hands and knees, with my feet pointing towards Emily. Emily scribbled her nails into my feet, tickling my arches and toes." My mouth opened, with no sound coming out. Kyle began thrusting into my pussy. I'm such a sucker for doggy style, with every thrust, my juices surrounded his excited member. His dick slammed against my sensitive g-spot. I screamed in the pillow, begging for more. I didn't feel anything on my feet. Emily began rubbing them again, making me moan more and more. She giggled, "Shall I add some laughter with her screams?" Kyle nodded, moaning with me lightly. Emily picked up a brush and scrubbed my soles with it, causing me to perk my butt up and drop it down with laughter, trying to evade the almost electrocuting tickles. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EHEHEMILEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEHY!!! NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHO!" She giggled with me, not stopping. "Coochie coo, wittle girl." She teased and taunted, scribbling my feet with a brush. Occasionally holding my toes apart and brushing them with a comb. I was crying, screaming with pleasure, and laughing hysterically. Kyle got close to an orgasm, I could feel by the way he slowed it down, but hit my pussy harder. "Hehehehehehe plehehease no more on my feeeheheheeeeeet!" Kyle grinned, he leaned over, kissing my deathly ticklish back, causing me to squeal into a loud, long orgasm. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ Oh.. oh.. .. Ohhhhhhh god.." Emily lightly sucked on my toes, rubbing my thighs. I passed out, my body tingling with the events of the day.

Kyle went to work the next day, I logged into the TMF, eager to share my story. ** 5 unread photo comments** I looked, eager to see who saw it.

In the picture was Kyle digging into my tummy, with writing on my tummy saying "5 comments on this photo, and whatever you comment I will do to her." There were already 20. He must have already read the first 15. I scrolled through, whimpering. 5 most recent ones scared me to where I didn't read the next 15. I was already in trouble.

Featherwhip7: Have two girls tickle her feet!
Nosoxhere: Oil, brushes, and feathers!!!
Erotickle: Spread those thick thighs wide, and feather her pussy!
Mistressbond: I would love to take a crack at those ticklish armpits! More pictures!
Boohoogiggles: Write her worst tickle spots on her body, and send pictures to us!

1 new comment popped up. tmmyluver92: Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll be off in an hour. More to come!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back