• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Glutton For Punishment/A True Story (m/f, f/m, sexuality)

gth

As a writer, I’ve never been very good at fiction. I was taught to write about what I know. As a songwriter, I’ve come to appreciate words that create pictures. I once again have the pleasure to talk about the love for tickling that I share with my wife.

We met during employment training for the same company. Rather, it seemed as if we were drawn together. After the class course work, we would have been separated, but we found ourselves in cubicles across from each other, then on the same team of operators. It wasn’t long before we found reasons to spend time together. One night, as we began talking, she blurted out, “I’m so God awful ticklish”. It was all I could do to maintain my composure.

One night, she sat with me bearing her breasts on the sofa in a giggling mess like kissed one breast and nipple, tickling the other with my fingers. When she was able to compose herself, she cried out, “Do it again”. Shortly before we married, we miscarried during the birth my wife’s first child (our daughter). That tragedy led to the discovery of her breast cancer. We’ve managed well, leaning on each other physically and emotionally. After our doctors discovered the tumors, she said to me, “I might have to lose my breasts”. I’ve replied, “Then, my love, I’ll have to pick another spot”.

A few weeks ago, she came down with a cold. As we already deal with the challenges of my lover’s cancer, anything normally viewed as minor inconvenience can turn into a significant problem. Consequently, there was some additional stress in the air. Finally, in last week, she’s begun to recover a bit of herself. One evening, after a late bath, she lay on the bed on her tummy with her fan trying to cool down as she normally does. I walked in with lotion and begin to caress her legs.

I placed her left foot inside my mouth and guided the tip of my tongue across the ball of that foot. The fingers of my left hand began to dance across the heel and the sides of that foot while my right hand slid all across the bottom of her right foot. Her laughter turned into low deep guffaws mixed with a muffled “oh my god” and “all right, that’s it”. She was definitely ready for some pleasure to ease the strain.

She asked me not to tickle for too long because she was afraid of her cough returning and ruining the intimacy of this moment. I lay myself on top of her wiping the hair away from the back of her neck. I kissed her neck and across her shoulders caress and the sides of her breasts as my fingers grant quick tickles of her ribs. There was a quick chuckle, but it was clear that she didn’t want to take the tickling any further.

I licked up and down her back from her neck to the base of her spine while one hand caressed her rear and my other fingers forge the path to her womanhood. She shivered and giggled gleefully. I derive SO much joy from giving myself to her … I’m aroused by her reactions. My lover spoke of how she missed me, feelings that I echoed. Occasionally, I pulled myself out, tickling her clit with my fingers while sliding across her sides. There was quick laughter followed by, “That’s just wrong”.

After a series of moans and you’re gonna get yours, she eventually rose up on her knees and reached between her legs directing me into her. I kneeled behind her, caressing her body while she took the head of my member and tenderly slid it from her clit to our opening … evoking moans and groans from both of us. I inserted myself inside while tenderly tickling her clit.

I paced my thrusts, first slow then fast to increase her sensations. She wanted to move with the thrusts, but I know that her feeling is intensified as she remains still. So, when she started moving, I slowed to a stop, tickling one of her cheeks or the side of a breast. As I would thrust I would reach behind and slide across each toe with my index finger and the dance over ball of her left foot with my left hand there were mixtures of moans, giggles and shouts of “that’s just wrong” in the air.

There’s a sense of bittersweet thoughts evoked as we take our time together. Breast cancer, the subsequent surgeries, rounds of chemotherapy and radiation have all but destroyed any chance for her to feel constant orgasms. As such, it’s very important to me that I honor her feelings and not allow her body to betray her. She loves the feeling of me inside of her, especially when I reach my peak. When she rolled over, we cuddled in a deep embrace. She whispered to me, “You will belong to me next time”.

A few days passed. My bride began feeling stronger by the moment. As her caretaker, I spend my day making sure she has everything she needs. Whenever I would bring something near her, she would pull me down to her into a deep kiss. I was hesitant to pursue as I noticed she was taking more of her pain meds than normal. Although it seemed as if she was baiting me into egging her on.

It was the end of the night and I had taken a shower, getting ready for bed. I told her I was going to lay down for a minute until she was ready for me to bandage her arm. She pulled at my robe and directed me down to her for another kiss. At that moment, she began to caress my shaft. In my heart of hearts, I knew where this path would lead.

I decided it that I wanted to join in on the provoking for punishment. I took paper and pen and drafted some instructions: “You will find me lying face down in wait for you. I won’t turn over until you’ve investigated and taken advantage of every single inch that you choose to explore or depleted every tool from head to toe. After you’ve felt me flow in you, don’t stop tickling until you’ve chosen the time”. After my shower, I walked from the bath to the living room with nothing on, dropped the note on her lap, licked her lips and left to lie in wait. It was now time to get my affairs in order.

It wasn’t long before she appeared into the room, giggling at the way I positioned myself on our bed. It would be too easy to promise not to move if I was strapped down. Therefore, I chose to lay spread with my legs as far apart as possible and my manhood’s head poking out from between. The head of the bed was filled with pillows where I lay in my head face down with my ribs back and on armpits poised has exposed targets for my undoing.

I expected that she would start with my feet … that would be my first of many mistakes. I heard the drawer open containing some of the tools used in her torture of my vulnerable body. A thin feather traced slowly back and forth from the top of my hind crack to the base of my sack while, in the other hand, an electric toothbrush lightly danced across my head.

I wasn’t prepared for the shock and heard high pitched laughing come from me unlike any I’ve ever heard before. Normally, my level of ticklishness is somewhat moderate. The longer she tickles me, the more sensitive I become. By the time she introduces her techniques to my shaft and related areas, I’m completely over the edge. However, in this case, she began her assault in such a unique way that I was already two stages more sensitive than ever before.

She kept the pressure as long as I could possibly take. I was completely out of breath when she finished. Gasping for air, I quickly felt the handle the comb at the heel of my foot while other fingers begin to slide across the ball of the same foot. Her body was poised in such a way that I couldn’t protect myself or move to avoid her fingers or the brushes. All I could do was scream in childish laughter.

Without giving me any time to recover, she dropped her tools and planted her tongue firmly on the tip of my penis while her fingers skated across both of my cheeks and crack. She slowly but rhythmically licked across the head of my penis with such firm intensity that I was sure I would explode before I was ready. As if my manhood spoke to her, she stopped, sat up, took my foot, bent it backwards and began licking and sliding in between my toes. Then, in what seemed like a random and fast paced attack, she lay herself on top of my body, tickling from my armpits to my ribs. It was greatest tease and denial I’ve ever felt.

During one of our sessions, my lover discovered how incredibly sensitive the back of my neck and back of my head are to tickling she continued tickling one armpit while wiggling her other fingers across the very center of the back of my neck. I was told, “Be still”. I loved it. I hated it. I couldn’t breathe. I begged for more and wanted her to stop. My mind was overcome with so many sensations and stimuli. Through this entire time, she intermittently let out this devilishly sexy low giggle. It just made every sensation multiply by a factor of ten.

She spent the next five minutes with one set of fingers sliding and wiggling at the back of my neck. The other set of digits skated across the back of my head. Five minutes felt like five hours. I tried to laugh out loud but no sound came out. At the end of that round, her tongue licked from the back of my neck to my ear. She kissed my ear and whispered, “Now, you may turn around”.

Now, with my member sticking straight up in midair and throbbing from the previous assaults, she positioned my legs as spread apart as possible. She planted her body at “ground zero” and bent my knees so as to wrap around her frame. With one hand, she began to stroke and pump my shaft, encircling my head in her mouth and applying pressure with her tongue while she tickled a kneecap.

I screamed out in more guffaws and somehow managed to get “I love you” out of my brain. Before I could wrap myself around the present attack both sets of fingers wiggled from my already sensitive perineum to the sides of my hips. My back nearly lifted airborne as a mimicked a boy soprano in his higher ranges, “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!” My lover joined in my musical serenade of laughter and declared, “I love that! I love you!”

“I love that more, baby!” It took all I could muster to respond, but I intended to say, “I love YOU more!” Without missing a beat, she queried, “You love more of that? All right, then.” She climbed on top of me, placed my shaft inside of her and begin to squeeze me using her sphincter muscles.
There were no moans to be found. By this time, my body is SO intensely ticklish that I began belly laughing with every move she makes. She began to slide up and down on my penis at a snail’s pace. She stopped, shifting her hips so make me move inside of her, all the while tickling my armpits with her wiggling fingernails. I lost all track of time, but I felt as if I’d been tickle-tortured for hours.
Quickly, she began hopping up and down on me. I felt my feet tingle, almost as if they were tickled by some invisible source. Once again, I was agonizingly close to an explosion when she stopped, climbed off of me and planted her tongue firmly in my armpit and danced through its hollows. She then took her fingernails and tapped the head of my penis. All I could do was lay there paralyzed with delight.

Once again, she climbed on top of me. As I prepared for her to finish what she started, she reached behind me, tickling my kneecaps with a feverishly light scratch. I heard, “Cum for me, baby!” She began to move quickly up and down on my penis while I returned to the Universe of Silent Laughter. I was unprepared for the explosion, still screaming with deep belly laughs while I poured into her. “Remember”, she commanded, “to be still”. One hand focused on my armpit while the other switched between my hip bone and kneecap. Exhausted, I could only lie completely weakened and vulnerable to her attacks.

There simply are no words to describe how intently I love her, nor how much I long for her to use me in these wonderful ways. I hope you have the chance to experience THIS kind of love in your lifetime. Then you would know what it’s like to be a absolute glutton for punishment.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back