• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE FOR ETERNITY! Chapter 2: Paws, Tails, and Claws!

I realize this one took me WAY too long and I apologize. I have vowed to finish all the stories I had started years ago but never finished! And this is one of them! I hope you all enjoy!

TICKLED FOR ETERNITY

Chapter 2: Paws, Tails, and Claws

Cassie took a deep breath and turned the knob on the left door, the door swung open and she stepped into total darkness. She took a step forward and the door swung shut and vanished. She reached for it, but there was nothing there! She groped along the wall, but found nothing! Not even a crack! Cassie was trapped in total darkness! In a panic, she just started running, she had no idea where she was going, but it had to be better than here. There seemed to be no end to the dark tomb she was entrapped in as she ran for her life. Her fear slowly turned to terror as no matter how far she ran, it seemed like she was sitting still. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant pair of furry hands grabbed her and hoisted her high in the air!

“HELP!” she screamed into the darkness. “OH PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!” She screamed and kicked and fought at the creature that had grabbed her, but the hands held her firmly.
“Now that’s enough young lady!” Came a feminine voice from above her.
“Oh I quite agree Bridget!” A male voice agreed to the left of her
“Oh you two be quiet!” Came another female voice, “Cant you see the poor thing is scared to death?” Cassie felt herself being passed off to another set of hands, and being laid back in a pair of furry arms as if she was a baby. “There now sweetie, comfy?” Cassie could only whimper. “Oh come now, don’t be scared of little old Annie!” her captor cooed.
“Annie, you may be the smallest one of us, but you’re still a giant compared to her. Can we just get on with this? It’s been so long since the mistress has given us anything to play with!” The male voice came again.
“Alright Zach, you can have her first!” Cassie was passed on again. “Bridget, would you get some light in here please, so the poor thing won’t be so scared?”
Bridget sighed. “Alright Annie, as you wish ‘princess’.”

Suddenly the room was flooded with light and Cassie saw she was in a tree with these giant animals! They looked like Bears, but had six limbs! Two sets of arms and one set of legs, and tails as long as monkeys! She was in the arms of a giant blue creature who she assumed was Zach. There was a smaller purple one she assumed to be Annie and a bigger pink one she assumed was Bridget. Both were hanging from the tree by their tails.
“Hey there cutie!” Zach grinned at her. Cassie suddenly felt something soft and fuzzy brushing against her now bare feet. My socks must have vanished at some point! She thought to herself as she fought back the gale of giggles threatening to escape. “Oh dear, she’s holding it in! We cant allow that!” Zach laughed and teased her toes with what she assumed was his tail! Cassie couldn’t hold it, she squeaked and her giggles escaped. “What a lovely sound!” Zach cuddled her close as his tail began to twitch faster over her feet.
“NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA” Cassie struggled against her captor, but he was much too strong for her! She couldn’t stand having her feet tickled! She could recall a dream once about a brother who used to tickle her feet al the time, but it was just a dream, it never really happened. Cassie could only pray that this was another dream; that she would wake up and none of this happened. But at the moment, it was all very real. When Cassie started gasping for breath, her captor stopped.
“what’s your name cutie?” he asked
“C…cassie!” she stammered.

“CASSIE!” Zach gasped. Annie and Bridget’s eyes grew wide. Cassie looked up confused. Zach merely cleared his throat. “Anyone else want to take a turn?”
“ME!!!!” Annie flipped over a branch! “Its been so long since I had a cute tummy!” Zach smiled and tossed Cassie through the air. She screamed thinking she was going to die, but Annie caught her in her soft arms. “Don’t worry honey, I would never hurt you!” She lifted Cassie’s shirt and tucked it into her bra. “There! Nice and exposed!”
Cassie whimpered and tried to struggle, but the giant bear lowered one claw to her soft skin and gently traced it around.

“Hehehehehe nohohohoho!” Cassie giggled softly.

“Oh yes!” Annie grinned a devilish grin and continued the gentle tickling with her claw. “Tickle tickle tickle little human Cassie!” Cassie squealed and giggled harder at Annie’s teasing. Suddenly Annie lifted Cassie into the air by her arms. Cassie gasped when she saw the ground below her, but Annie held her firmly by the wrists. Annie laughed and began to tickle Cassie’s ribs and sides with her other set of hands. Cassie squealed and thrashed in the air but Annie held her firmly. Much to Cassie’s surprise, her claws had totally vanished and the soft fur on her paws was what was tickling her the most!

“Come on now my turn!” Bridgett grabbed Cassie by her ankles and held her in the air. She began spider tickling Cassie’s feet ever so gently with her claws, and Cassie howled in laughter. Bridgett made not a sound as she tickled Cassie, never once slowing down. Cassie squealed and begged for it to stop but Bridgett just slid her tail up Cassie’s shirt and started tickling her belly. Cassie was going out of her mind, the two sensations at once drover her insane! “Aww! She has such a cute giggle!” Annie cooed as she grabbed Cassie’s arms and held her up so the blood didn’t rush to her head so much. Her tail then joined Bridgett in teasing Cassie’s poor ticklish tummy. Annie then used the fur on her fingers to tease Cassie’s hairless armpits. Cassie howled with laughter as the sensations covered her body. Never had she ever been tickled like this! She wanted it to end, yet at the same time she was beginning to love it! Annie sensed it and used her claws to torture Cassie’s poor armpits. “That is so cute! She loves being tickled by us!” Annie cried with delight.

“Annie, Bridgett!” Zach swung down to join them. “It is time now she must make her choice.”
“Oh pooh!” Annie frowned. “And we were having such fun too!” She lifted a panting Cassie into her arms and cuddled her close.
“Annie, let Zach take her.” Bridgett said gently. Annie reluctantly passed Cassie on to Zach who, to Cassie’s surprise, had tears in his eyes. Zach held her tighter than Cassie had ever been held in her life. “Good luck Kiddo, I want you to go free more than anything.” He kissed her cheek and set he on the floor. Very confused, Cassie headed towards the blue and the purple door. The old woman’s voice startled her.

“PICK THE RIGHT DOOR AND YOU GO FREE, PICK THE WRONG DOOR AND BE TICKLED FOR ETERNITY.”

After a moment of hesitation she chose the purple door and stepped inside.

As they watched her go, Zach finally allowed the tears to fall down his face. Annie went up and nuzzled him. “If only you could have told her who you are.”
“You know the Mistress doesn’t allow it. She would have strapped me to her wall for eternity had I done so.”
He looked towards the purple door as it swung shut

“Good Luck little sister, I know you can do it!”

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 3!

Very nice story! Makes me curious as to what will happen next. :D

(Just read chapter 1, which I missed when it was first posted.)

Great story. I love the way the protagonist is tormented. When I first read part one (back in time when I was lurking in there :blush:), I was very disappointed that there was no sequel for such a long time and I did not hope there would be any.
Keep up the good work, I'd really love to see more.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back