• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Wrestling Federation: "The Stud" VS "El Halcon (Bondage Match) PART 1

The_Kev

TMF Master
Tickle Wrestling Federation: "The Stud" VS "El Halcon (Bondage Match) PART 1

She watched the video of the current intercontinental champion, that supposedly “psychic” voo doo prince, “Zahn”, as he fought his handicap match against Kevin and Sandra, the tag team champions. She couldn’t believe her eyes.

Zahn was wearing his usual brown pants and vest with his signature feather medallion around his neck. The MMA Machine wore their signature plane black attire. Black shorts and tank top for Sandra, and black shorts for Kevin.

Though she was skeptical at first, the thought that he really was “psychic” sent chills down her back. She watched as his two opponents, the “MMA Machine”, climbed into the ring. 2 vs 1 were great odds them, but no sooner did they enter than they froze in place.

For no reason that she could think of, the couple walked to the center of the ring and sat just to the right of each other, facing one another. Zahn reclined in his corner with a little smile on his face.

All of a sudden, Kevin brought his right hand behind his head and Sandra did the same. The two of them leaned in and started pecking little kissed all over each other’s armpits!

The giggling soon started, and before you knew it, they were crying out their submission while Zahn sat in the corner laughing at them.

El Halcon made an audible *gulp* and was visibally nervous at the thought of such slow and maddening torture!

The ref was so stunned at the sight that she diddn’t hear at first and the couple was forced to call out their submission over and over again between kisses.

*muah* *muah* *muah* “Isubmit!” *muah* *muah* *muah*

A shocked referee soon realized that they were desperate to quit the match, snapped out of it and signaled to ring the bell.
*ding ding ding*

Zahn, having done nothing but sit against the corner the whole time, casually traipsed out of the ring and to his dressing room, while Kevin and Sandra giggled and smooched eachothers armpits, begging and pleading the whole time.

The ref explained that the match was over, but the coupe was unable to stop.

Eventually the ref left to prepare the next match while The Tag Team Champions had to suffer the indignity of making out with each other’s armpits and laughing their heads off until one of them passes out.

El Halcon shivered! She had never seen The Prince in action before, and now she knew; you’re helpless against him and even if you submit, he’ll just leave you there, tickling yourself for as long as you stay conscious. No wonder nobody wanted to face him!

But she had to! If she was going to be the intercontinental champion, she would have to find his vulnerability.

“First thing’s first” she uttered as she got ready for ‘her’ match to come.
The sexy little Latina squeezed into her feather adorned body suit and put on her mask. It covered only her eyes and had the symbol of the high flying bird in the middle.

Her opponent, “The Stud” was a former male model. She hated the type. Though they had never met, she already knew what he was. A smug, pretty boy who thinks he’s entitled to everything including victory. Who sees women as his to do with as he pleases. She was going to show him!
She had made those kinds of statements in her interviews leading up to the match for the past week. Calling him a chauvinist and a pretty boy and all the rest.

He had responded with some B.S. about how she didn’t know him and that he was a hard worker. He even had the audacity to accuse HER of being the sexist one since she was only judging him on his looks and by the fact that he was a guy. “Whatever” she thought, “he knows it’s true and that’s what bothers him”.
Earlier, she had hidden a little surprise for him underneath the ring to humiliate him. It would be the worst kind of humiliation a guy could suffer, especially in public for all the world to see. She would wipe what she knew was that smug grin off of his face. And once she had him immobilized, she intended to use it!

Suddenly, her intro music began. She took a deep breath and started toward the ring, her slender, sexy form moving as gracefully as ever.

The crowd cheered as images of her acrobatic moves from previous matches played on the jumbotron.

She entered the ring to the cheers and adulation of the audience when her opponents music started.

And there he came. He WAS a pretty boy! Long jet black hair and a slender but muscular frame. He wore black pants with a black fishnet shirt. As he approached she was even more infuriated by his lame attempt to seem like a sportsman. He shook hands with the tentative audience as he approached.
And perhaps even more infuriating was her realization she was breathing harder and heavier whenever she laid eyes on him!

He entered the ring and grabbed a microphone from the ref.

“I just wanted to say before the match starts that I have complete respect for my opponent. I left the world of modeling to become an athlete, and I have a lot to learn from the wrestlers here at the TWF, including El Halcon. I’m honored to have been chosen to face her.

The crowd erupted in applause as he handed the mic to her. She ‘snatched’ it from him, aghast at his little game.
“We all know what you model types are like “STUD” *she spit out the nic name*, “you aren’t fooling anyone! I have a little surprise for you later on, and then we’ll see how You like being somebody’s object, and just how ‘entitled’ you are to victory. “

She tossed the mic back to him

“I don’t now what your problem is” he replied “I’ve never done anything to you or said anything nasty about you. Fine, we don’t have to be friends, let’s get this match started”

He threw the mic at her feet, to the roar of the crowd!

She scowled at him as the two went back to their respective corners.

The ref looked skeptically at Halcon as she took up the mic to announce the match.

“Ladies and gentlemen: the following contest is a bondage match. The first person to fully restrain their opponent will be declared the winner. This means that their opponent’s arms and legs must be fully immobilized. Lengths of rope are strewn about the ring, but any form of restraint may be used, including the ring ropes, handcuffs or other devices.”

The two agreed.

“Being” the ref declared, and the bell sounded with a *ding ding ding ding*.

The two circled each other and she was bracing herself for his cocky little smile, but instead, she saw a look of concentration and focus. It was starting to make her nervous!

He wasn’t going to get overconfident, so she was going to have to take advantage of his inexperience.

She feigned a lunge at him and he bit instantly, moving slightly back and to his right.
She had him!

She bounced back to her left, grabbed his arm and tripped him, using his own momentum to slam him onto the canvas.
He landed spread eagle on his back, but she never let go of his arm. Holding onto it, she slid into a head scissor and wrenched his arm up at the same time.

He groaned and grimaced as she poured on the pressure, soon he would try what all novices try; to bring his feet up and catch her in a head scissor as well, then she’s have him. Never go barefoot to a tickle fight” she thought as she watched for the first sign that he was bringing his legs up.

Bingo

He did just that, and no sooner were his legs halfway up than El Halcon grabbed them and pulled him into a small package. And in a feat of acrobatic skill she pushed off on them, making him yelp, and, as though his legs were a balance beam, spun up and around so that her legs were holding his down and she was facing his feet.

Once she landed, she giggled at his pretzel like form. She took a few seconds to appreciate his groans as his legs were being stretched past their limits, before she started in tickling his now completely helpless feet.

“uuuuuuunnnnh AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOPLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

She grinned. He sounded like a little boy when he cackled and she wasn’t expecting that. It only added to her delight as she skittered her fingers up and down his feet. They were perfect! It was like they were made for tickle torture! They were big, wide and fairly flat. She took her time and enjoyed every inch of his perfect feet, tracing and skittering and walking her finger tips up and down both of them until suddenly she realized that she was starting to feel a little bit wet.

She couldn’t believe it!

"No!" she thought "You can't let him get to you! Enough tickling, you have to tie him up for his little 'surprise'"

She grabbed a length of rope and started expertly tying his feet together, she could feel him tense and struggle but it was obviously more desperate than skillful. This was his first match, he didn't know the first thing about powering out of a hold.

She secured both of his feet and picked up another length of rope to attach in between, once it was secure, she started on his wrists.

"NO!" He groaned. Apparently he didn't realize until just now that, two more limbs and he would be reverse hogtied, the loser, and completely at her mercy.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Feedback and Suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!!!

Last edited:
More great stuff! Your premises are always awesome.

Look forward to the continuation.

Life got a little busier for me the day after I wrote this, I should be working on part two by next week

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back