• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your ticklish wish is my command!

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
A few ticklish Options ;)

Of the three passages, which one would should I elaborate on into a full-fledged story with a solid plot?

Story 1:

"HEEHEHEHEEEAAAAAHHH NOO!" I laugh heartily against my will.

The monster's furry paws dip into my sensitive hip bones as I howl with helpless mirth. I notice through my unstoppable giggling that the beast has features of a female, such as sizable breasts and the lack of a "manhood", if you will.

"Hehehehehehehaaa thattttt ticccklllleess!" I squeal as I writhe in an excess amount of pleasure.

The extreme excitement and laughter causes my exposed penis to rise slightly. I continue to holler as my face turns red. My laughter only grows as does my cock. Soon I am sporting a on enormous erection, all he while flailing and laughing my head off. I get nervous and excited as this feminine monster moves its fluffy paws towards my aching manhood...

Story 2:

Demi smells divine as she lowers herself onto the lap of her best friend in the whole wide world. Excited and worried, Selena flinches as the other girl's thighs rub against her own. Selena's wrists are tied down and she knows there is no way out. Her beautiful dark hair is scattered in waves around her adorable face as she bites her lip in mad anticipation.

As Demi descends over Selena, her long, auburn hairs fall onto her belly. It tickles slightly, and Selena can't hold back a little smile that tugs at the ends of her lips. Demi puckers her lips and wiggles her fingers in the air, tauntingly. Selena giggles and lies there, tense, waiting for an attack.

"Gitcchhi gitchiii gooo Darling!" Demi coos as her tantalizing fingers fall upon Selena's exposed tummy.

Story 3:

I awake in a blissful, white room...

I am restrained softly and I am naked...

Then I see her...
A voluptuous woman with heavenly curves and an elaborate coat of pure, authentic fur...

I vote for story number 2. It seems like it has the most potential to be sensual and loving. Although it seems like #3 could do that too, if you're happy to wake up in that room.

Definitely story #1 :) Always a fan of */M tickles, and the tickle monster sounds super cute!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back