• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Clued In" Part One: A Sherlock Holmes Fantasy f/m

april

1st Level Red Feather
Just a silly little fluff featuring Molly Hooper and Sherlock Holmes based on the BBC series. Enjoy!

Sherlock and Molly
http://youtu.be/vXylSlX1Drk

Molly's gift
http://youtu.be/XSlRigSb3fs

Sherlock's apology
http://youtu.be/yv1N7YDqbuE

"Oh thank goodness your here Molly. Get me out of these bindings. Make it snappy I have a case to investigate that simply cannot be...put off."
Molly stared at him, mouth gaping and completely dumbfounded. There in the middle of his flat sat a nearly naked world famous Detective Sherlock Holmes; securely bound to his own chair.
"Don't just stand there looking at me like I'm the village idiot Molly" he snapped. "Undo me! Time is of the absolute essence."
Molly relaxed her stance and placed a hand at her hip. She was grinning from ear to ear.
"It's never a dull moment with you eh?"
"I'm delighted that you find my current situation amusing but as it is not the slightest bit amusing to me, be useful and do as you do best."
"Oh do tell, what exactly does "the village idiot" (she made quotation marks with her fingers) have to say about what it is that I do best?"
"Your dependable. Your my dependable Molly."
He said it with such sincerity that she blushed and immediately knelt down to work on the ropes that had been securely fastened around his bare ankles.
"Well, in that case...who did this to you Sherlock?"
"That insufferable mad woman Irene Adler. She drugged me."
"Again?"
He rolled his eyes. "Forgive me but the woman has a pension for using intoxicants when she otherwise wants to have her way with..." he paused and Molly thought he was going to use the word "me" but instead replied "...with her tirades."
"I'd rather think that shes frustrated with you Sherlock and it's not so much her tirades. Serves you right you know. At least she left you in your briefs."
"Just get on with it!" He snapped back at her impatiently.
The ropes were tight as she attempted to work her slender fingers in between them to loosen the knots. Sherlock suddenly yelped and his body twisted almost violently.
"Take care woman!"
Molly quickly sat back on her knees.
"I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?"
He paused and an almost embarrassed flush came over his well defined cheek bones. "No you did not. It's just that I'm a bit...sensitive."
A realization suddenly dawned on her. Sherlock Holmes was ticklish! She smiled up at him wickedly. His expression suddenly changed from irritated to mildly shocked and a bit worried.
"Why are you staring at me like that Molly? I do not like it."
"Well," she began with a comical tone attempting her best impersonation of him "It's not every day that I am faced with a predicament such as this. One would think it pertinent to take advantage of such a..." she paused for dramatic effect "ticklish situation."
"Molly do not dare!"
His sentence was cut short when the ticklish sensations overtook him. His eyes snapped shut in a sort of grimace and he inhaled sharply. Molly was slowly running her fingernails along the overly sensitive skin of his ankles.
"Sop it! Stop it at once!"
"Now why would I want to do that?" she practically cooed as her fingers began to trace little circles on the tops of both his exposed feet.
Sherlock was desperately attempting not to show any signs that the sensations were clearly having an effect on him but he could not hide that he had already begun to tremble.
"This is unwise of you Miss Hooper." he gritted out. "I suggest you desist." his voice came out low and nearly threatening.
"Or you will do what?"
"Or I will do what it is that I do best...turn the tables and alleviate the odds."
She knew he was completely serious but she had already firmly made up her mind as she continued to carry out with this little experiment. Grinning deviantly at him, she slowly placed her delicate hands beneath his soles.
"Dont..."
There was no warning as she begun to expertly scrabble her nails against the bottom of his soles. The reaction she sought was immediate. Sherlock had begun to shift crazily against the chair as he futilely fought against the ropes that bound his wrists behind the back of the chair. She continues the maddening pace as Sherlock Holmes actually began to giggle.
"Ah! Stop it! No Molly! Stop this at once!" he gasped out between adorable giggles.
"Em...no."
His giggles soon turned into short fits of laughter as the torturous sensations took over his very thoughts.
"Sto...ahahahp! No more...ahahaha! I cant take it ahahahaha Stahahahap!"
"Say please."
He did not hesitate. "Please Molly for gods sake stop!"
She paused for a moment. "No."
This continued for a few minutes which might as well have been a millenia for Sherlock. She went from lightly scribbling to drawing out little hearts and stars and other various shapes with her fingernails. She seemed transfixed on his reactions. Never had she heard such sounds coming from the otherwise normally calm and collected detective. Eventually his pleas for mercy worked and she took pity on him. She stood up feeling pleased with herself as she assessed the situation. His head was slightly bent down with his black curly locks hanging loosely around his temples. He was breathing heavily as he slowly looked up and locked his eyes onto hers. They were strangely bright and completely alert. He looked devastatingly handsome and it took her breath away.
"Untie me Molly, now." he said to her in a cool barley audible voice. There was no mistaking that he was very clearly not pleased.
An uneasy feeling lingered over her but she quickly shook it off. She was not about to let him best her.
"It serves you right Sherlock. You could use a bit of payback. You had it coming to you; always saying the wrong things at the wrong times. Using your intellect to belittle others."
She was remembering this past Christmas when he had thoroughly embarrassed her in front of several others. It was no secret that she was in love with him and would do anything for him. But he had used this very knowledge against her most inappropriately.
His eyes softened. "Your thinking of Christmas aren't you Molly? I did apologize for that if you remember."
"I know you did. But it still hurts. That kind of thing stays with someone; especially coming from you."
"I cannot help who I am Molly and who I am can sometimes be an incorrigible jerk."
"Well," she looked up at him smiling once again being bested by his insufferable charm. "You are my incorrigible jerk. I mean em...you know what I mean."
"I understand." he said softly offering her an adorable lopsided grin. The grin melted her heart and she took a hesitant step towards him.
" So you like me then eh? I'm your dependable girl. Sherlock...do you think that I am beautiful, you know...by average standards?"
"You think too much about what others think of you," he looked at her from top to bottom as if summing her up. "Your left breast is slightly smaller than your right. Your lips are a bit on the thin side but the right shade of lipstick can easily hide that. You have put on three pounds since I saw you last..."
She could tell that he was only teasing her with his assessment but it was enough to make her pounce on him, straddling him with her legs.
"Take that back right now Sherlock Holmes! Only you can turn around a pleasant conversation."
Her move had surprised him. "Molly what are you doing?"
"This!" She attacked his sides with her nimble fingers, carefully poking and prodding.
"For gods sake not again!" he yelped. But this time the torture was unrelenting against his pleas to stop. She quickly discovered that even though his feet had been quite ticklish, his rib cage was even more so. He was desperately twisting his body, fervently attempting to dislodge her from his lap. But his bonds were still too firmly secured and all he could do was to take it.
"It's too much! Molly please! Please stop! I can't...I can't..."
Laughter overtook him once again expelling any rational thought. His body kept twisting and undulating against the excruciating tickling sensations. Several more minutes passed before he had even noticed a new sensation that had begun to overtake his midsection. All of his twisting and undulating had not gone unnoticed by Molly who had started to unconsciously grind her own hips against his. It was a new sensuous torture that was completely unfamiliar to him to him when combined with the tickling. His laughter was broken up by short anguished gasps of pleasure. The pleasurable friction was almost as unbearable as the tickling itself as he had already deduced that it was not enough pressure to release him from his sudden need. It was utterly frustrating.
At some point during her toumlet of passion, Molly had stopped tickling him all together and was instead gently rocking back and forth against his hardened member; her head was thrown back and her breaths were short and shallow.
"Molly no more."
His voice held enough dejection in it to bring her back to reality. The realization of what she had been doing slammed into her like a ton of bricks and suddenly felt beyond embarrassed. She scrambled off of him as if she had burnt her hand on a hot stove. The need in her eyes remained and she saw the same reflected in his. It was more than need though.There was suddenly a feral quality about him that she could not quite grasp.
"Molly listen to me and do exactly as I say." his voice was predatory and too calm. "You are going to come over here and untie me. Then you will remove your clothes obediently and lay down on the bed."
"Wh...why?"
He chose his words carefully. They came out smooth and velvet like.
"Because I am going to show you exactly what the true nature of torture really is. I am going to kiss you as you have never been kissed before; slow and deliberately. I am going to taste every inch of your body starting from your collarbone down to the tips of your toes. I will do this for hours; bringing you to the point of ecstasy then pulling back every last time your near the absolute brink of release. Your need for me will shatter every thought in that pretty little head of yours until you feel nothing else but white hot unbearable desire. You will beg me, crying, and you will cry make no mistake. Where I will take you will have no windows or doors to escape but instead you will be met with a burning and unrelenting outcome. You...will...suffer. And when you haven't the voice anymore to beg and to plead for one small second of relief...I am going to start all over again."
She could find no words to speak. He was without a doubt telling her the truth. His description of what he had in mind had already begun to take seed in her body. Every last inch of her was on fire. The sensation was like creamy butter sliding down hot toast. She was clearly shaken.
"So what do we have here then?" Sherlock's roommate and partner in crime Doctor John Watson had walked in on them without either of them noticing.
"Nothing really." Sherlock replied in a much too cheery voice. "Molly here was just going to untie me."
Sherlock locked his eyes back onto Molly's. She hesitated for a moment but then decided to flee the apartment.
"What was that all about?" John asked nonchalantly as if seeing Sherlock tied to a chair in only his underwear was the normal business of the day.
"I haven't got a clue." he replied.

To be continued

Clued In: Part Two a Sherlock Holmes Fantasy m/f f/m sexual content
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...antasy-with-extended-ending-m-f-Sexual-conten

Last edited:
Thank you milagros317! I certainly enjoyed writing it :D

^ Thank you. I absolutely love the show too :)

Haha I can totally picture this happening on the show! I always thought that Molly would have a devious side to her. Can't wait for Part 2.

Thank you Cameron :) Part two is actually available to read a bit further down the thread. Hope you enjoy it.

Added a sexy little video of Molly and Sherlock. Its cute. Make sure to watch the ending :)

Brava! Love the show and reading the story I had the whole scene in my head. Now if john found out too maybe he and Molly could bring his ego down a notch O:)

I love this story! Is it too much to dream that Benedict Cumberbatch is ticklish?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back