• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tournament of the Ex's Round 3: The Abdomen Exam (or Tummy Tickle) Round

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Part one can be found here.

Part two can be found here.

--

Again, drawing names from a hat, Antonio bellowed, “The order of the Tummy Tickle Round will be as follows: First, Brittany. Second, Ashley. Third, Whitney. Fourth, Tess. Fifth, Ella. And sixth - we may be saving the best for last here - Darcy.”

Just then, Brittany walked over and handed him a note. Antonio read it, paused, and nodded. Whitney had decided to leave and forfeit the competition. She had told Brittany during the break that she “realized this was too weird”, was married, and didn’t want to participate anymore. So the field had been narrowed to five - four of whom would advance.

Brittany lay down on the medical table that they had placed in the center of the ring. All of the ladies were now wearing only sports bras on top, exposing their entire midriff. Antonio placed his hands on her dark, smooth, olive-skinned belly. He began to “feel” gently as if he were a doctor performing an abdominal exam. Brittany remained stoic. He continued to push and prod all over her abdomen area. The seconds passed on the clock and hit a minute without so much as a wince from Brittany. The other girls watched in astonishment, hoping desperately that the whole field of competition wasn’t this strong.

Antonio’s face grew frustrated and impatient. He muttered to her, “Um, are you even ticklish at al? What the hell?” Brittany gave a prideful, smirking shrug.

Antonio glared at her and continued to poke and prod. However, his fingers began to drift toward Brittany’s left side/rib area. He began to rub his thumb in circles on her ribs.

“Hhhheey!!!” Brittany yelled. “That’s not my belly!”

“I’m the doctor, I can do whatever I want,” Antonio deadpanned.

“It’s a stomach exam!” Brittany yelled, half-chiding, half-begging.

“Yes, and I have to be very, very thorough!” Antonio said scoldingly. He was now barely disguising his tickling as an examination, moving all four fingers together circularly on her left side. She jerked and pulled her side inward as much as she could.

“Ah ha,” Antonio said. “Not so tough now, are we?”

Brittany winced. Antonio spidered his fingers all along her belly and ribs. The other girls watched in terror. They realized with this scene unfolding before their eyes that even if they withstood the mock “exam”, Antonio would just start flat-out tickling them. There was no way out.

Just then - “Haaa!!!!!” Loudly, Brittany began to laugh. The clock read 1:54. She got up off the table, glaring at Antonio, and walked back to her chair.

Ashley walked to the table slowly with a great deal of trepidation. Early in their relationship she had told Drew that during abdomen exams she would bite her lip and try incredibly hard to fight the giggles, sometimes succeeding and sometimes not. The doctor would apologize for tickling her, and Ashley would say, in a high-pitched, almost exhausted voice, “Iitttt’sss oookkkaayy....!!!”

She lay down and immediately shut her eyes and made a face, as if she were bracing for something horrible. Antonio smiled. He placed his hands on her belly very softly and gently. Her belly retracted and she gasped. Antonio began to push in one area, then slide to another, push to one, slide to another. Within five seconds Ashley began to giggle a high-pitched giggle. She didn’t seem particularly distressed but her giggle was continuous. It became punctuated by high-pitched gasps for air.

Antonio continued to massage around the belly, moving lower toward the waistline. Ashley’s expression grew pained, with her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth grimacing. Then came a loud, long yelp that almost sounded like a sigh. It almost had a quality of being a sigh of surrender, and very quickly after that, she rang the buzzer. The clock read 0:36.

Tess was up next. She walked up confidently and looked right at Antonio. Tess was competitive. She hated showing weakness. She loved to be strong, tough.

Antonio placed her hands on Tess’s pale, freckled belly. He massaged, pressed and rubbed, but got no response. Tess, who was in medical school, looked up at him and said, “By the way, this is not how you do it. I’m actually a real doctor - and this is silly what you’re doing.”

Antonio looked at her, his competitive edge rising. “Too bad for you. Seems like at the real doctor you maybe aren’t so ticklish. But this isn’t the real doctor.” With that, he began to dance his finger towards her ribs, slowly. Tess tensed up. He started to tickle her ribs. “Hey! Hahaha....that’s not...”

“Shh,” said Antonio. “I can’t concentrate on being a good doctor if you’re talking.” He then began to relentlessly tickle her sides, both at the same time. “HEY!!!” Tess’s face turned red as she fought laughter. She began to wiggle, as if to try to shake Antonio off. She knew the rules, and knew she couldn’t get off the table or push his hands away, but she was trying her hardest to make it hard for him.

“How about your armpits? We need to check those...” Antonio ran his fingers all the way up Tess’s sides to her armpits. She bit her lip, fought hard, but eventually cracked. She began to giggle and then laugh. “Enough!! This isn’t fair!!” she writhed as he tickled her all over her upper body. “You -ahhahaha hahaaaaa - you didn’t do this to - hahah - the others!!!” She angrily smacked the buzzer. She glared an Antonio, who smiled back sweetly. The clock read 1:51. She had finished three seconds behind Brittany.

Ella lay down on the table. For how unbelievably ticklish she was, Drew had always been shocked that supposedly tummy exams didn’t tickle her very much - though armpit/breast exams did a lot.

Erin watched from the edge of her seat eagerly. Antonio began. Ella bit her lip. “Oh god,” she mouthed silently. Antonio grinned. Ella was very pretty, with her long blonde curly hair, and Antonio liked her large breasts and nice body. He felt around her belly and wiggled his pinkies toward her sides. Ella yelped. Antonio then took his flat palm and rubbed it along her belly - a new technique he hadn’t tried on the others. Ella tensed up all her muscles. Antonio then began to use his fingers again, and Ella exploded: “Hahahah HEE hahahah HIC!” She gasped for breaths as she quickly descended into hysterical laughter. Before long, she had pressed the button. The clock read 0:32.

Darcy walked very quickly to the table. She knew if she didn’t just force herself quickly to do it, she wouldn’t go. She couldn’t stand having her stomach touched - so much so that she had made a rule with all her friends and boyfriends that touching her tummy was off-limits. But she was still in love with Drew, and knew how much he liked tickling. She wanted to be in the competition until the last round, to turn him on to no end. She knew, though, especially after finishing last in the first round, that she would need to endure a long period of her stomach being tickled. She had tried to do the math but failed, and figured she would basically need to aim to finish first in this round to ensure she’d move on. That would be just under two minutes.

She lay down on the table, incredibly nervous - almost shaking. She could barely look at Antonio, much less make eye contact. Antonio smiled - the two knew each other, which wasn’t the case for all the ladies - and he was looking forward to this. He placed his hands on Darcy’s tan, bare belly.

Darcy bit her lip and flinched. “Um, well -” for some reason came out of her mouth. Antonio began to move his hands slowly. Darcy shut her eyes tightly. She already felt like she was on the verge of losing her mind, and the anticipation was almost too much to take. She knew it was going to get a lot worse.

Antonio pushed one set of fingers downward on her tummy and wiggled them around. Suddenly, like a volcano, Darcy erupted. “NOO!!!!!” she found herself yell. She broke into giggles. “PLEEAAASSEEEE!!!!!”

Antonio smiled slyly and made circles with his other hand. “PLEASSEE ANT- hahahahahah!!!! NO!!! NO NO NO!!!!!!” It took all of Darcy’s might not to swipe at his hand to push him away, knowing it would disqualify her.

Antonio kept at it, and began gliding his fingertips all over her stomach. Darcy began to laugh harder and scream louder. “PLEEEEAAAASSEEEEEEE!!” she begged. “IT’S - hahahahah!!!! IT’S TOO MUCH!!!!! hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!! PLEASE PLEEEEEAASE STOP!!!!”

“There’s a button right there that you can use to get me to stop,” Antonio taunted as he wiggled his fingers all over her abdomen.

Darcy’s face was bright red and she was pounding both fists on the table to try to control herself and keep herself from pushing his hands away. The feeling she was experiencing on her stomach was what she dreaded, what she made calculations to avoid on a daily basis in her life. “PLEEEAASSE ANTONIO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - JUST GIVE ME A BREAK - Hhahahahahhah AHHHH PLEEASEE A SHORT BREAK!!!!” she screamed in a high-pitched voice between hysterical laughter. “I CAN’T - HAHAHAHAHAH - I CAN’T EVEN BREATHE!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!” It was true, she was barely able to catch her breath amidst all her laughing and panicked screaming.

“Are you ticklish, Darcy?” Antonio teased. “Because it really seems like you are.”

“STOPP!!! STOP IT!!!! I’M WAY - HEEEEEEEHAHHAOHHHOOOAHAAAA - WAY TOO TICKLISH!!!!! WAY TOOO - HAHAHA OH MY - HAAHHAHA NOOOO, NO !!!! NO NO!!!”

Darcy was panicking. She could barely think, but the part of her mind that could think was desperately trying to calculate whether getting into the second round of the tournament to try to win Drew back was worth the unbelievable torture she was enduring. She glanced at the clock and saw it read 1:01, which meant she still had nearly a minute more to endure.

Antonio continued to press, glide, and wiggle his fingers all over Darcy’s tummy. She bucked wildly, like her body needed some kind of outlet for the intensity that she was going through. She screamed, “SOMEBODY PLEEAASEE HELP ME!!!! MAKE HIM STOP FOR JUST A SECOND HAHAHAAHHA!! MAKE HIM LET ME CATCH MY BREATH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!! LET ME CATCH MY BREATH!!!!”

Erin, who had enjoyed watching her good friend Ella endure the torture, was mesmerized by the show Darcy was putting on. She was incredibly aroused. Drew was, too. Just watching was almost too much for him to take himself.

“EEEHEHEEEEEEEE YOU - YOU HAVE TO - JUST HAHAHA - YOU HAVE TO JUST LET ME - HAHAHAHAHAHAH”

The girls watching were wincing. All being ticklish themselves, they couldn’t imagine enduring the level of intense torture that Darcy was going through. “She must really want this....” Brittany muttered to herself.

She glanced at the clock and it read 1:45 - she was ten seconds away. Antonio knew exactly what she was aiming for, and decided to make the last ten seconds extra interesting. He began all-out tickling her belly vigorously with his fingers.

Darcy let out a blood-curdling scream. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. She slapped the table again and again, unbelievably hard, with her hand. Then her laughter went silent, which Drew had never seen before with her. She could barely breathe, she could barely see, and she had no idea whether ten more seconds had gone by or not. But she couldn’t take it any more. She sat up and swung violently at Antonio, grabbing both his arms and shoving them as hard she she could. As big as Antonio was, she used enough force that he actually lost his footing and stumbled sideways a few steps. The buzzer sounded, ending the round. The clock read 1:56.

ur rankings for the first round are as follows: first place, with six points is Tess! Second place, with 5 points, is Brittany. Third place, with four points, is Ashley! Fourth place, with three points, is Ella. Fifth place, with two points, is Darcy. And sixth place, with one point, is Whitney. There will be a half-hour break now before we proceed to Round 2.”

“The tiebreaker at the top is won by Tess by virtue of a first-place finish in the first round. She will be seeded #1 in the Tickle Fight round. Brittany will be #2, Darcy #3, and Ashley #4. Ella has been eliminated.

“Next round will begin in one hour. The tickle fights will be #1 Tess vs. #4 Ashley, and #2 Brittany vs. #3 Darcy. The winners meet in the Championship Round.”

Last edited:
Beautiful story, when will be the next part? By the way, shouldn't it be Tess vs Ashley, as Ella has been eliminated?

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back