• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Clued In" Part Two: A Sherlock Holmes Fantasy

april

1st Level Red Feather
This is part two in which Sherlock Holmes gets payback against Molly Hooper. Sherlock is in need of some distraction and Molly quickly finds herself in way more than she bargained for. You will have to read part one to fully understand the ending. Based on the BBC series. I hope you like ;) m/f sexual content

http://youtu.be/qR4EZ4N3SGc

I need your help. Now!
Molly stared in shock at the text message Sherlock had sent her. This was not good. He never texted her unless something very amiss was afoot.
Where are you? She hastily texted him back.
Flat

She burst through the door of apartment 221B. Having no idea what to expect she was certainly not expecting to happen upon a very calm Sherlock Holmes staring intently at what looked like two small packages of tea.
“What happened? Are you alright?”
“Ah Molly. Of course I’m alright. Why are you out of breath?”
She stared at him blankly.
“Your text. It sounded as if something was wrong. I rushed right over.”
“Your right, there is something wrong.” He replied as he continued to stare at the packages. “I cannot decide which tea to make.”
“Tea,” she stated, her voice filled with disbelief. “You need help deciding which tea you want?”
“Yes” he said flatly. “You see it’s quite a dilemma and I required a woman’s input.”
“Tea!?”
“Yes tea…would you fancy a cup?”
“Sherlock I was in the middle of taking DNA samples for a very important case!”
“If I haven’t heard about it, then it must not be that Important. Over reacting doesn’t become you Molly. I’m sure the corpse isn’t going anywhere.”
“Sherlock!”
“Yes your right, may I offer you my sincerest apologies. You do look ever so adorable when you show a bit of your temper.”
She blushed. “Your kidding.”
“Yes I am.”
She huffed indigently as she stomped over to him and snatched both packages of tea from his hands. Without looking at the labels she pushed one against his chest.
“Try this one.” She turned and headed towards the front door.
“I’m sorry Molly. Don’t leave. I could actually use your help.”
She turned around, both hands on her hips. “With what?”
“Boredom. I am thoroughly and maddeningly bored. I haven’t taken a case in nearly three weeks. They are all too insipid to pique my interest. I am in need of distraction. Distract me.”
“So you didn’t call me over for tea. A distraction is it then? What did you have in mind?”
“I haven’t the faintest idea. That is precisely why I asked you over.”
Molly rolled her eyes. “Fine then.” She walked over and plopped herself down on his couch. “Let’s play a game.”
He strode over and sat down beside her.
“Cards, Chess…” he started to say.
“Truth or dare.” She stated flatly.
“This is silly. Pick another game.”
“No it’s not” she giggled. “I can just leave you know. Come now, truth or dare?”
“Fine! Truth.”
“When was the last time you kissed a girl?”
He looked at her reproachfully. “A week ago. Although to be fair she was the one that did the kissing right after she drugged me and tied me to a chair. I was out before I could fully enjoy it. You do remember happening upon me some hours later,” his eyes darkened as he stared at her, daring her to remember the distressing and sensuous scene that had played out when she had found him in his predicament. “I was in need of assistance. You failed utterly to assist.” An uncomfortable moment of silence passed between them. “Your turn Molly. Truth or dare?”
Molly’s cheeks were flushed red from embarrassment. Of course she remembered every last detail of what had taken place. She had found him like he described, tied to a chair and nearly naked no less. She had taken full advantage of the situation by tickling him senseless when she discovered that he was in fact very very ticklish. The scene had then taken a very erogenous turn. Ultimately what she ended up doing (unconsciously) was torturing the poor man with sexual overstimulation. To say that he had been severely frustrated by her antics was putting it lightly.
Hessitantly she answered “Truth.”
He did not hesitate; not for one moment.
“Are you ticklish Molly?” Without waiting for her answer, he pounced.
She was no match against his size and strength. It took him no more than three seconds to have her on her back, securely straddled between his legs and both her hands fastened above her head with just one of his. His free hand was poised above her, fingers wiggling lightly ready for the attack. The movements of his fingers and the sheer anticipation caused her to giggle nervously.
“What angst you must be feeling at this very moment Miss Hooper I cannot Imagine.” He drolled. “And I have not even touched you yet. Well. Answer the question. Are. You. Ticklish?” he asked the question deliberately as he lowered his head slowly and brushed his lips lightly against hers.
“Yes.” Came her breathless reply.
He kissed her then. It was soft and sensuous and maddeningly slow. His mouth tasted of sweet brandy. He parted her lips expertly with his tongue and when he touched his tongue against hers, it felt like liquid fire; its sweet flames fanning and spreading throughout her body. When he finely broke contact, every nerve in her body seemed to protest.
“Please don’t stop,” her plea was barely a whisper.
His expression was unreadable as he dipped his head back down to once again embrace her with his lips. That is when she felt his hand snake up under her blouse. His fingers began to move delicately against the sensitive skin of her stomach. It elicited a light tickling sensation. The sensations caused the breath in her throat to hitch.
“What is it? Something wrong?” asked Sherlock.
“No nothing. Don’t stop kissing.”
He complied studiously. His free hand kept up with its light exploration of her middrift, slowly tracing his fingers back and forth. The touch was too light in fact for Molly’s comfort but she continued to try and ignore the tickling sensations. Never once did it occur to her that he was doing this intentionally, purposely; forcing her to feel multiple sensations as to intensify the experience. But the moment one of those clever fingers dipped inside her navel, she gasped and her body arched against his defensively. It tickled immensely. He did not stop this time though as he continued to swirl his finger within her navel with that same light touch he’d been using all along. He deepened his kiss, capturing her mouth with intensified passion confusing both her mind and her body with the two distinctly different sensations. She desperately wanted him to stop and to keep going at the same time. The warmth of her arousal was quickly spreading down her body and she could feel the sudden moistening between her legs. She didn’t know how much more of this she could endure before she would be begging him to take her.
As if he knew this was his cue for action, Sherlock quickly changed tactics. He gently lowered his body onto hers being careful not to put his full weight against her. He still had both of her hands securely fastened above her head. He took a moment to stare intensely into her eyes as if to warn her that there was much much more to come. He used his other hand to unbutton her blouse and gently push the material to the side. He observed her pointed nipples through her thin cotton bra before cupping his hand against a perfect small breast and brushing his thumb over the erect nipple. He bent his head down, this time to nip and graze his teeth against her neck. Molly began to tremble and shake beneath him. There had begun a terrible sensuous ache between her legs and she desperately needed pressure against it. Sherlock was in no hurry to satisfy that ache.
Out of her desperation, Molly attempted to pull her hands free of his grasp. She needed to touch him, to feel more contact. She was struggling against him futilely; quietly gasping and whimpering.
“Shhh…calm yourself Molly,” he breathed against her ear.
She acted as if she didn’t hear him and she continued to struggle fruitlessly.
“Calm down or I will be forced to calm you myself.”
His words didn’t seem to broach through her frustrated thoughts and emotions. His hand immediately left her breast and he perched it precariously against the side of her ribcage. She didn’t seem to take notice. He attacked, moving his fingers purposely along her ribs; gently kneading between each one. She wasn’t just shaken from her sexual stupor, she was shoved out of it with icy intent. She went wild beneath him; her body twisting and undulating.
“What the fu….ahahahaha…ahahahaha! Nooooooo ahahahahaha!”
“My my Molly. Were you just about to curse? I have never heard such words almost uttered from that sweet posh mouth of yours. Why don’t you give it a go then? Say something particularly vulgar and make it snarly.” His amusement was clear and concise.
“Stahahahahap! Pleeeeease! Ahahahaha…nooooo!” She yelled twisting and jerking her body against the onslaught.
“Come now. Just one teensy curse word. Say something for me Molly.” His fingers picked up the pace against her sensitive defenseless ribs.
“Go to bloody hell Sherlock! Just stop! Please stop!”
“You can do better than that Molly. I have absolute faith in you. Try again.”
His voice was too cheery. He was enjoying this a little too much to Molly’s dismay. He inched his hand toward her underarm and she instantly knew what was coming.
“No not there Sherlock! Not! There! Ahahahahaha! I’ll do whatever you want! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”
“Say it more like you mean it.” He instructed as he wreaked havoc on the hallow of her underarm.
“Fuck you Sherlock! Ahahahaha! Fuck you to everlasting hell!”
“Now that’s my girl! I was sure that you wouldn’t disappoint. What a fine distraction this is turning out to be.”
He stood up then, picking her up along with him as if she weighed nothing more than a child’s rag doll. He swooped them both back down onto the couch in an upright possition effectively straddling her across his hips. Two strong arms held her securely in place. She wasn’t going anywhere.
“Do you remember this position Molly? I remember it quite well.”
She did remember…all too clearly. She had straddled him just like this when he was tied to a chair. She remembered grinding against him and what delicious sensations it had caused her to feel. Sitting on him now was causing all of those sensations to come back. But this time it was different. She wasn’t about to just start grinding on him now…she felt ashamed of herself just for thinking it.
“Go ahead. Do as you please. You know it’s what you want.” He taunted her unabashed. His voice was filled with indifference and it infuriated her.
“You ass!” she raised her hand as if to strike him but he grabbed her arm, gently twisted it behind her back and pushed her forward into a deeply impassioned kiss. He held nothing back this time; pushing her hips into his, rocking her gently at first but then quickening the pace. He kissed her as if he were starving for her. She couldn’t get enough of him. Her free hand grabbed for his dark locks of hair behind his neck. She pulled causing him to moan into her mouth. Her need for him had never been so great. The tension between her legs was building and mounting, begging for sweet release. Just a moment more and waves of pleasure would be crashing down on her. Her breath quickened and she began to whimper and moan in anticipation. And just like that…Sherlock stilled himself and tightened his embrace around her so that she could no longer move against his hardened member. The feeling was one of utter and complete over stimulation and frustration. She whimpered and begged and wiggled against him, but to no avail. He held her close, shushing her while gently stroking the back of her hair.
“Calm yourself Molly. Calm yourself or I will have to calm you. We are just getting started.”
Then he spoke the words that would fill her with absolute dread. She had heard these words before, along with an ominous promise.
“Molly, listen to me carefully and do exactly as I say.”

The End

Last edited:
Are there any requests for certain television series that anyone would like to see their fav characters in ticklish situations? I was thinking about doing one on Doctor Who. Which Doctor would you like to see tortured/doing the torturing? I think Ill do a couple on Supernatural as well. I think Cas needs to loose his virginity to Ruby. Just saying ;) What do you all think?

Are there any requests for certain television series that anyone would like to see their fav characters in ticklish situations? I was thinking about doing one on Doctor Who. Which Doctor would you like to see tortured/doing the torturing? I think Ill do a couple on Supernatural as well. I think Cas needs to loose his virginity to Ruby. Just saying ;) What do you all think?

I do think Ruby looks like a devious 'ler.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back