• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Soldier’s Wife (M/F, 18+) first story, might be long

luvmybabesfeet

Jeff pulled into the driveway after being in the field for two weeks, he was sweaty, he stank and had been wearing the same uniform for the last week. All he wanted was to drink a beer and catch up on some TV. He opened the trunk grabbed his gear and headed for the front door.
Opening the front door, he saw his wife, Leila, standing in the door way, wearing some sexy lingerie, black silk stockings, and open toed high heeled shoes and holding a beer smiling at him. Leila was beautiful, at 5 foot 5, she was perfect for his 6 foot 1 height, beautiful brown eyes, and she had a smile that he never forgot. Her smile was so amazing that no matter how he was feeling or what he was going through at work, thinking of her smile always brought one to his face.

“Hey, handsome” she said, smiling from ear to ear, “I’m so glad your home!”
“Looking at you, I am too” he replied smiling just the same.
“The shower is already running” she said reaching for his shirt, pulling it over his head.
“Thank you”.

When she finished pulling his shirt off, she ran her hand over his chest, and abs, her nails tickling him a little. He grabbed her ass and pulled her close, grabbing the beer, and kissed her the way he knew would turn her on, with so much passion, it felt like their first kiss. She turned him into the living room and pushed him on to the couch. She pulled off his boots and his socks and massaged his feet for a minute, before giving them a quick tickle.

“Get your cute butt in the shower” she said cutely, “I’ve been waiting all day for you to take control of me” she smiled. He slapped her ass as he walked by on the way to the shower.

Getting out of the shower, Jeff dried off, stepped out of the bathroom, still naked, and noticed that the only light in the house that was on was the one in their bedroom. Walking in he saw Leila laying on the bed, naked except for her stockings and shoes, smiling as she rubbed her nipples, and playing with something in her other hand, he was half hard already.

“What’s in your hand?”he asked clearing his throat and trying not to let his voice crack
“Just something I bought while you were out playing Army” she replied smiling seductively. “It’s the remote control to the vibrator thats in my panties” she said giggly.
“Oh, really?” he asked climbing on top of her.

She slid up the bed, and handed him the the under the bed restraints. He secured her wrists, grabbed the remote from her and flipped it to high. Leila jumped and moaned and laughed at the same time, the vibrator tickling her pussy. Jeff let her laugh and jump for a few more seconds before turning it off and moving to the foot of the bed to secure her ankles.

“Oh my god!” Leila moaned.
“This is going to be a lot of fun” Jeff said smiling.

After he secured her ankles, he looked at her shoes, and smiled approvingly. Leila tensed as Jeff pulled her shoes off and disappeared into the bathroom. He came back with baby oil and a toothbrush, and then reached into the bedside table for their blindfold and a feather. Leila bit her lip and giggled a little bit, fear and excitement running through her mind.

Jeff put the blindfold over her eyes and turned the vibrator to low, and stood next to her watching her reaction to it all. Leila squeezed her thighs together to fell the vibrator as best as she could. Jeff took the feather and ran it over Leila’s nipples. She shrieked.

“HAHAHAHAHAHahahahaohhhhh!” she laughed and moaned.

Jeff didn’t say anything, as he flicked the feather back and forth across each nipple, sawing each one until they were standing at complete attention. He leaned over and and started sucking each nipple, getting nothing but moans from Leila. He then took the feather and ran it all over her upper body, from her armpits to her underwear line. He traced her underwear and flipped the vibrator to medium, causing Leila to jump and giggle a little before settling and moaning and grinding the air, trying to get away from the feather. Jeff pulled the feather away and watched his beautiful wife for a few seconds, then moved to the foot of the bed to Leila’s feet, her most ticklish spot.

He ran his fingers up her soles,and Leila tried to jump out of the restraints, begging him no, screaming and laughing. Jeff tickled her with the stocking on for another 5 minutes before stopping, Leila laughing as loud as she could, trying to get out of the restraints with no luck. Jeff stopped to give her a breather, grabbed the toe of the stockings and ripped them open. Leila started to yell and Jeff turned the vibrator to high, causing Leila to scream and moan. Jeff could tell she was close to cumming so he bent over and sucked her toes, causing her to giggle and wiggle her cute little toes, but soon she was focused on cumming and Jeff stopped to let her. Suddenly Leila began to shake, she screamed out his name, cum dripping down her underwear.

Jeff turned off the vibrator, grabbed the baby oil and covered Leila’s feet with it, her toes twitching ticklishly the whole time. He grabbed the toothbrush, grabbed her foot and started to brush in between her toes. Leila screamed louder than she did when she had cum, and fell into silent laughter. Jeff moved in between each toe on both her feet, and then started drawing designs with the toothbrush all over the soles of her feet. He tickled her feet for ten minutes until he could no longer take the feeling of being ready to explode.

He untied Leila’s ankles, ripped off her panties, and jumped on top her. He pulled her feet to his mouth and licked and sucked her toes. Leila told Jeff she was about to cum, Jeff thrust harder and harder until they came together. Jeff collapsed on to Leila, smiled and kissed her. He got up and went to the bathroom.

“Hey! Aren’t you gonna let me out?” Leila yelled at Jeff. Jeff turned smiled at her and said “No, we are just getting started”.

Leila bit her lip and smiled. This is why she loved him.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back