• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tales from the Tardis: A Doctor Who Adventure f/m m/f

april

1st Level Red Feather
This features the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith) and his traveling companion Amy Pond from the BBC Series Doctor Who. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

The Doctor will see you now :)
http://youtu.be/oN0vKXBLJMg

I just thought this was totally awesome!
http://youtu.be/q3bGYljQ5Uw

“So where to now Amy? The moons of Trenador? The galaxy of Simien? We have all of time and space at out fingertips. Let’s have an adventure!”
The Doctors eyes sparkled as he practically danced around the console.
“I could actually use a bit of a rest from traveling Doctor,” Amy replied. “We’ve been going nonstop for weeks now. I’m exhausted.”
“Exhausted?! I’m positively bursting with energy! How could you be exhausted amy when there’s so many worlds out there to explore?!”
Amy raised her hand towards the doctor “Time lord,” she then pointed to herself “Human. There’s your difference. I need to slow down. You can’t expect me to keep up with you.”
He raised his hand as if to say something and then he stepped backward and sort of did a little wiggle movement. He scratched his head thoughtfully.
“I didn’t think about it like that,” his eyes bright again he looked up at her “Your absolutely right Amy. You need a holiday away from…em…holiday.”
“That’s the best idea you’ve had in weeks Doctor.”
“Don’t be cheeky Amy. It’s unattractive.”
She rolled her eyes at him. He suddenly looked slightly dejected so she took pity on him.
“We can still manage to have a bit of fun. I’m sure we can find something to do right here.”
“Now that’s the ticket Amy!” replied the Doctor with renewed enthusiasm. “So let’s see then. We can take a dip in the library, (the pool was currently located in the library) we can play a little racquet ball in the tennis courts…”
“Those are much too physical Doctor,” Amy cut him off “Why don’t we watch a program on the telly or listen to some classical tracks. You like music.”
The Doctor looked slightly disgruntled. But a thought occurred to him and he snapped out of it quickly.
“I’ve got it!”

“What exactly are we doing Doctor?”
The Doctor and Amy had changed their clothes into some strange looking leotard outfits. Amy giggled at just how silly they both looked.
“It’s called Tarrilion wrestling Amy. The moves really aren’t that strenuous. Its quite relaxing.” He tried convincing her.
“Wrestling relaxing?” she asked in disbelief.
“Oh give it a go Amy. The movements are quite dance like. It’s all about physical control.”
He took the next twenty minutes to show her a few moves. It was actually quite different from the wrestling Amy was familiar with back on Earth.
“Alright then Amy,” he practically beamed “Let’s begin a match.”
He came at her and pinned her to the ground with lightning speed. The rest of the match continued in the same way; Amy attempting defensive moves and the Doctor besting her effortlessly. He was having a jolly good time. She on the other hand was becoming frustrated.
“This is hopeless Doctor. Your much stronger than I am. I cannot even block you properly.”
“Well rules were meant to be broken Amy,” he danced about her “So break some.”
Amy suddenly had a brilliant idea. They took first position and Amy got ready for the attack. The Doctor rushed her and grabbed her around the waist. She twisted her body so that when he took her down she landed smack on top of him. She quickly took the opportunity to attack the Doctors ribs. His hands flew away from her waist in surprise and he erupted into laughter. He contorted wildly underneath her but he didn’t even think to stop her.
“Amy what are you doing?!” he laughed as he wiggled and flounced “That tickles! Stop it! Stop it!”
The material of his leotard was very thin and giving so that he was feeling every bit of the tickling Amy was dealing out. She kept at it mercilessly.
“You told me to break the rules Doctor so don’t whine about it.”
He had never been tickled in this regeneration before so that it never had occurred to him that this body was ticklish.
She started to poke and to prod at his midsection. He doubled over defensively but she just went for his thighs instead; squeezing and pinching the laughter out of him.
The Doctor was totally at a loss. “Stop! Ahahahahaha! Stop it Amy! I’m ticklish!”
“No duh Captain obvious.” She giggled as she continued relentlessly. He flounced around like a rag doll taking it, unable to think. He forced himself to collect his thoughts.
“I give! I give!” he slammed his hand against the floor.
“Ha! I win!” Amy announced triumphantly.
The Doctor slowly stood up with a disgruntled look about him. He hated being bested and it showed.
“Next round,” he said slowly, almost ominously.
“Fine by me.” She replied.
Then once again they positioned themselves for the start. This time when the doctor rushed her, he pinned her arms against her waist and tackled her back down to the floor. He positioned her so that she was on her back and he sat up straddling her effectively pinning both her arms between his legs. Amy found herself immobile and unable to use her newly found tickling skills against him.
“You win Doctor.” She huffed.
“Not quite yet…” he said slowly looking down at her as if he were intently thinking.
“Doctor?”
He responded by poking her stomach. She made a funny little squeaking noise. He poked her again. Then again and again. Amy erupted into giggles.
“Ah this is jolly great fun isn’t it? I wonder what would happen if I did this…”
He reached behind him and squeezed both of her thighs.
“No Doctor don’t! Ahahahaha! Don’t! Stop it!”
“Don’t stop it?” he taunted squeezing with a little more zeal.
“No! I mean yes! Do stop it!”
“Amy you’re confusing me. Do make up your mind.”
“Yes stop it Doctor! Ahahahaha! It tickles! It tickles!”
“Yes I know it does,” he said nonchalantly kind of staring off once again thinking.
"Doctor! Ahahaha!"
"Quiet down Amy I'm thinking."
Amy was quickly becoming a mess and it was getting hard for her to breathe.
“Ahahahaha! Ahahahaha! I give! I give! Stop!”
He snapped his mind back to the present and looked down at her.
“I think not. I like this much better than Tarillion wrestling!” he beamed a great big smile down at her. “I just thought of a brilliant tickle spot!”
He quit tickling her thighs and he released one of her arms and pinned it above her head. Amy realized he was going to go for her underarm.
“No don’t! Not there! Not there! Not…” she was cut short by the most incredibly worst tickling sensation she had ever felt in her life. The Doctor was truly good with his hands.
She thrashed and twisted, her head moving from side to side with her eyes squeezed shut. Try as she might, she couldn’t budge the Doctor.
“Nooooooooooo!” she screamed.
"Oh I think yes." he replied.
Minutes passed by and the Doctor lost track of time. Amy lapsed into silent laughter, tears running down her rosy cheeks. The Doctor calculated that he could keep this up for a few minutes longer before it would actually cause any bodily harm to his red headed companion. When he finely did stop, Amy was too exhausted to move. She just lay there slowly regaining her strength. The Doctor remained sitting up above her with both hands placed on his hips, a big smile still on his face.
“Wasn't that fun Amy? Let’s do it again soon!”
She looked up at him in disbelief.
“I think I’m ready for that adventure now Doctor.”

The End

Last edited:
Can I take any story requests? I can do one on the Avengers or perhaps Xena Warrior Princess. I'm quite familiar with Vampire Diaries and Smallville as well. Don't be shy ;)

Very nice story. I like this series. :D

Request:
Xena and Gabrielle tickle Joxer without mercy for a long, long time. Perhaps to punish him for getting in trouble so that they had to rescue him again at some risk.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back