• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Clued In" Part Two: A Sherlock Holmes Fantasy with extended ending m/f Sexual conten

april

1st Level Red Feather
"Clued In" Part Two: A Sherlock Holmes Fantasy with extended ending m/f Sexual conten

This is part two in which Sherlock Holmes gets payback against Molly Hooper. Sherlock is in need of some distraction and Molly quickly finds herself in way more than she bargained for. This is with the extended ending by request. If you have already read part two, just scroll down to the end to read its steamy conclusion. Please check out the video I selected from youtube. It ties in with the story line quite perfectly; it takes place as soon as my story ends. This is based on the BBC series Sherlock. I hope you like it. m/f f/m sexual content.

Afterward's
http://youtu.be/qR4EZ4N3SGc

The woman that counted
http://youtu.be/RAuM17rM0Wc

I need your help. Now!
Molly stared in shock at the text message Sherlock had sent her. This was not good. He never texted her unless something very amiss was afoot.
Where are you? She hastily texted him back.
Flat

She burst through the door of apartment 221B. Having no idea what to expect she was certainly not expecting to happen upon a very calm Sherlock Holmes staring intently at what looked like two small packages of tea.
“What happened? Are you alright?”
“Ah Molly. Of course I’m alright. Why are you out of breath?”
She stared at him blankly.
“Your text. It sounded as if something was wrong. I rushed right over.”
“Your right, there is something wrong.” He replied as he continued to stare at the packages. “I cannot decide which tea to make.”
“Tea,” she stated, her voice filled with disbelief. “You need help deciding which tea you want?”
“Yes” he said flatly. “You see it’s quite a dilemma and I required a woman’s input.”
“Tea!?”
“Yes tea…would you fancy a cup?”
“Sherlock I was in the middle of taking DNA samples for a very important case!”
“If I haven’t heard about it, then it must not be that Important. Over reacting doesn’t become you Molly. I’m sure the corpse isn’t going anywhere.”
“Sherlock!”
“Yes your right, may I offer you my sincerest apologies. You do look ever so adorable when you show a bit of your temper.”
She blushed. “Your kidding.”
“Yes I am.”
She huffed indigently as she stomped over to him and snatched both packages of tea from his hands. Without looking at the labels she pushed one against his chest.
“Try this one.” She turned and headed towards the front door.
“I’m sorry Molly. Don’t leave. I could actually use your help.”
She turned around, both hands on her hips. “With what?”
“Boredom. I am thoroughly and maddeningly bored. I haven’t taken a case in nearly three weeks. They are all too insipid to pique my interest. I am in need of distraction. Distract me.”
“So you didn’t call me over for tea. A distraction is it then? What did you have in mind?”
“I haven’t the faintest idea. That is precisely why I asked you over.”
Molly rolled her eyes. “Fine then.” She walked over and plopped herself down on his couch. “Let’s play a game.”
He strode over and sat down beside her.
“Cards, Chess…” he started to say.
“Truth or dare.” She stated flatly.
“This is silly. Pick another game.”
“No it’s not” she giggled. “I can just leave you know. Come now, truth or dare?”
“Fine! Truth.”
“When was the last time you kissed a girl?”
He looked at her reproachfully. “A week ago. Although to be fair she was the one that did the kissing right after she drugged me and tied me to a chair. I was out before I could fully enjoy it. You do remember happening upon me some hours later,” his eyes darkened as he stared at her, daring her to remember the distressing and sensuous scene that had played out when she had found him in his predicament. “I was in need of assistance. You failed utterly to assist.” An uncomfortable moment of silence passed between them. “Your turn Molly. Truth or dare?”
Molly’s cheeks were flushed red from embarrassment. Of course she remembered every last detail of what had taken place. She had found him like he described, tied to a chair and nearly naked no less. She had taken full advantage of the situation by tickling him senseless when she discovered that he was in fact very very ticklish. The scene had then taken a very erogenous turn. Ultimately what she ended up doing (unconsciously) was torturing the poor man with sexual overstimulation. To say that he had been severely frustrated by her antics was putting it lightly.
Hessitantly she answered “Truth.”
He did not hesitate; not for one moment.
“Are you ticklish Molly?” Without waiting for her answer, he pounced.
She was no match against his size and strength. It took him no more than three seconds to have her on her back, securely straddled between his legs and both her hands fastened above her head with just one of his. His free hand was poised above her, fingers wiggling lightly ready for the attack. The movements of his fingers and the sheer anticipation caused her to giggle nervously.
“What angst you must be feeling at this very moment Miss Hooper I cannot Imagine.” He drolled. “And I have not even touched you yet. Well. Answer the question. Are. You. Ticklish?” he asked the question deliberately as he lowered his head slowly and brushed his lips lightly against hers.
“Yes.” Came her breathless reply.
He kissed her then. It was soft and sensuous and maddeningly slow. His mouth tasted of sweet brandy. He parted her lips expertly with his tongue and when he touched his tongue against hers, it felt like liquid fire; its sweet flames fanning and spreading throughout her body. When he finely broke contact, every nerve in her body seemed to protest.
“Please don’t stop,” her plea was barely a whisper.
His expression was unreadable as he dipped his head back down to once again embrace her with his lips. That is when she felt his hand snake up under her blouse. His fingers began to move delicately against the sensitive skin of her stomach. It elicited a light tickling sensation. The sensations caused the breath in her throat to hitch.
“What is it? Something wrong?” asked Sherlock.
“No nothing. Don’t stop kissing.”
He complied studiously. His free hand kept up with its light exploration of her middrift, slowly tracing his fingers back and forth. The touch was too light in fact for Molly’s comfort but she continued to try and ignore the tickling sensations. Never once did it occur to her that he was doing this intentionally, purposely; forcing her to feel multiple sensations as to intensify the experience. But the moment one of those clever fingers dipped inside her navel, she gasped and her body arched against his defensively. It tickled immensely. He did not stop this time though as he continued to swirl his finger within her navel with that same light touch he’d been using all along. He deepened his kiss, capturing her mouth with intensified passion confusing both her mind and her body with the two distinctly different sensations. She desperately wanted him to stop and to keep going at the same time. The warmth of her arousal was quickly spreading down her body and she could feel the sudden moistening between her legs. She didn’t know how much more of this she could endure before she would be begging him to take her.
As if he knew this was his cue for action, Sherlock quickly changed tactics. He gently lowered his body onto hers being careful not to put his full weight against her. He still had both of her hands securely fastened above her head. He took a moment to stare intensely into her eyes as if to warn her that there was much much more to come. He used his other hand to unbutton her blouse and gently push the material to the side. He observed her pointed nipples through her thin cotton bra before cupping his hand against a perfect small breast and brushing his thumb over the erect nipple. He bent his head down, this time to nip and graze his teeth against her neck. Molly began to tremble and shake beneath him. There had begun a terrible sensuous ache between her legs and she desperately needed pressure against it. Sherlock was in no hurry to satisfy that ache.
Out of her desperation, Molly attempted to pull her hands free of his grasp. She needed to touch him, to feel more contact. She was struggling against him futilely; quietly gasping and whimpering.
“Shhh…calm yourself Molly,” he breathed against her ear.
She acted as if she didn’t hear him and she continued to struggle fruitlessly.
“Calm down or I will be forced to calm you myself.”
His words didn’t seem to broach through her frustrated thoughts and emotions. His hand immediately left her breast and he perched it precariously against the side of her ribcage. She didn’t seem to take notice. He attacked, moving his fingers purposely along her ribs; gently kneading between each one. She wasn’t just shaken from her sexual stupor, she was shoved out of it with icy intent. She went wild beneath him; her body twisting and undulating.
“What the fu….ahahahaha…ahahahaha! Nooooooo ahahahahaha!”
“My my Molly. Were you just about to curse? I have never heard such words almost uttered from that sweet posh mouth of yours. Why don’t you give it a go then? Say something particularly vulgar and make it snarly.” His amusement was clear and concise.
“Stahahahahap! Pleeeeease! Ahahahaha…nooooo!” She yelled twisting and jerking her body against the onslaught.
“Come now. Just one teensy curse word. Say something for me Molly.” His fingers picked up the pace against her sensitive defenseless ribs.
“Go to bloody hell Sherlock! Just stop! Please stop!”
“You can do better than that Molly. I have absolute faith in you. Try again.”
His voice was too cheery. He was enjoying this a little too much to Molly’s dismay. He inched his hand toward her underarm and she instantly knew what was coming.
“No not there Sherlock! Not! There! Ahahahahaha! I’ll do whatever you want! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”
“Say it more like you mean it.” He instructed as he wreaked havoc on the hallow of her underarm.
“Fuck you Sherlock! Ahahahaha! Fuck you to everlasting hell!”
“Now that’s my girl! I was sure that you wouldn’t disappoint. What a fine distraction this is turning out to be.”
He stood up then, picking her up along with him as if she weighed nothing more than a child’s rag doll. He swooped them both back down onto the couch in an upright possition effectively straddling her across his hips. Two strong arms held her securely in place. She wasn’t going anywhere.
“Do you remember this position Molly? I remember it quite well.”
She did remember…all too clearly. She had straddled him just like this when he was tied to a chair. She remembered grinding against him and what delicious sensations it had caused her to feel. Sitting on him now was causing all of those sensations to come back. But this time it was different. She wasn’t about to just start grinding on him now…she felt ashamed of herself just for thinking it.
“Go ahead. Do as you please. You know it’s what you want.” He taunted her unabashed. His voice was filled with indifference and it infuriated her.
“You ass!” she raised her hand as if to strike him but he grabbed her arm, gently twisted it behind her back and pushed her forward into a deeply impassioned kiss. He held nothing back this time; pushing her hips into his, rocking her gently at first but then quickening the pace. He kissed her as if he were starving for her. She couldn’t get enough of him. Her free hand grabbed for his dark locks of hair behind his neck. She pulled causing him to moan into her mouth. Her need for him had never been so great. The tension between her legs was building and mounting, begging for sweet release. Just a moment more and waves of pleasure would be crashing down on her. Her breath quickened and she began to whimper and moan in anticipation. And just like that…Sherlock stilled himself and tightened his embrace around her so that she could no longer move against his hardened member. The feeling was one of utter and complete over stimulation and frustration. She whimpered and begged and wiggled against him, but to no avail. He held her close, shushing her while gently stroking the back of her hair.
“Calm yourself Molly. Calm yourself or I will have to calm you. We are just getting started.”
Then he spoke the words that would fill her with absolute dread. She had heard these words before, along with an ominous promise.
“Molly, listen to me carefully and do exactly as I say.”

Sherlock determinedly carried Molly across the hall and into his bedroom. His own pulse had begun to race and he consciously put up a mental block in his mind in order to get his emotions and sexual need under tight control. He began to tap into his mind palace; a place in his conscious that allowed him to access multitudes of stored information and memories. From time to time he escaped to this place as a haven against his own emotions. With a hardened expression he allowed himself to slowly escape there now.
He tenderly lowered Molly onto the bed. He had previously instructed her to remove her clothes for him but he retracted that order, jealously wanting the task for himself. As he placed her down onto the bed, he lowered his body on top of her, allowing her to feel the strength of his torso and legs. He pinned her in this embrace as he intently stared into her eyes. He noted her dilated pupils and escalated pulse. Her cheeks were flushed and lips plump and rosy with blood flow. He observed that her limbs were still slightly shaking, still so aroused that she could hardly contain her composure. Sherlock slowly peeled the clothes from her body and for once he allowed her to touch him, exploring his strong arms and taught chest. He captured her hands into his when her unabashed exploration started to turn south along his subtly defined abs and lower extremities. He gave her a look of warning.
“We can’t begin like this.” He practically scowled. He took a moment to linger his gaze upon her beautifully naked form.
“Fair fight then?” he offered.
“I don’t understand.” She breathed heavily.
“Well you see I just figured that I’d offer you a fair fight so that you would feel a certain level of specious control.”
“Specious control?”
He sat back on his knees with a dubious expression playing across his face. “Truly Molly sometimes I feel like I am the only intelligent person in the room. It’s the story of my life.” He rolled his eyes. “Specious; the harboring notion of falsity.”
“I know what it means Sherlock!”
“Oh good,” his too cheery self was back.
He took that moment to auspiciously squeeze her thigh. She let out a noise that could only be described as a cross between a giggle and a squeal. Her immediate reaction was to grab at his hand. It did not budge. He grinned deviously and squeezed again. She yelped and he allowed her to scramble away from him. It dawned on her that Sherlock’s notion of a fair fight meant that she would incorrectly assume that she stood a chance.
“Sherlock!” she warned.
He shrugged his shoulders innocently before grabbing her bare foot and dragging her closer to him. He locked her ankle under his arm.
“Let us see what these little piggy’s are up to today shall we?”
He eyed her toes. They were pink and delicate and currently quite squirmy. He gently scrabbled his fingernails against the bottom of her big toe. Molly had propped herself up on her elbows but the tickling sensation caused her to lose her balance and fall onto her back laughing hysterically.
“Ah, this one is quite vocal today.” He taunted. “What about the rest of these little piggy’s? Now how does that terrible nursery rhyme go? Oh yes now I remember…this little piggy went to market…”
He took up scrabbling at each of her perfectly shaped toes as he recited the child’s nursery rhyme. She struggled against his grasp wildly, screaming and laughing in the ladder. Her hands desperately dug into the bed covers as she shook her head back and forth.
“Ahahahahaha! Stop it! This is not a fair fight Sherlock!”
“Exactly the point.” He replied sarcastically. Then he mumbled under his breath “Someone catches on quickly.”
She arched herself upwards in a sitting position and began to pound her small fists against his back. He barely felt it as he continued on with the tickle torture. Minutes passed and he regretfully left her toes and began to trace the outline of the pad of her foot. This sent Molly into another round of hysterics. She went from pounding on his back to shoving him. He barely moved. His fingers were now softly grazing her foot as he drew a line from pad to heel. He followed the same path as he drug a single finger from heel to pad. He continued this maddening pattern over and over again, mesmerized by the beauty of her small struggling appendage.
“Please! Noooooooo Sherlock! Ahahahahaha! Please stop! I’m begging please stop!”
He ignored her. “You have absolutely perfect feet Molly. You should show them off more often. It’s a shame about the cold weather and all.”
She continued to struggle and beg and squirm all over the bed.
"Oh don't be such a baby!" He scolded in his best parental tone.
Molly was quickly spent and unable to struggle against him any longer. In one last desperate attempt she reached for his ribs and tickled him back furiously. He yelped and flew off of the bed with such speed that she was momentarily at a loss. She quickly gathered her senses and tore off after him without giving him a chance to think. His eyes got big and he took a step back.
“Molly,” he began.
She approached him, her fingers wiggling playfully.
“Molly. Molly! This is a bit absurd don’t you think…” he continued as he backed away from her. She went after him and the chase was on. Sherlock bolted to his left and practically leapt over the bed, attempting to put as much distance between them as he possibly could. He was quickly corned against the wall. He watched her approach in anticipation. He raised his hands in a motion which indicated that he wanted her to back off
"Now Molly. Lets talk about this rationally...."
She went around his arms and gave him a quick tickle to his ribs. A dopey child like grin broke out across his face as he attempted to block her hands but she was quick and darted past them; getting quick tickles to his sides and stomach. The sensations caught him off guard and temporarily weakened him causing him to double over making funny squeaks and yelps. He finely managed to capture her hands when he noted the changed expression on her face. Her demeanor went from playful to confident and sultry. He read the seductive look in her eyes.
He eyed her suspiciously “Clever girl.”
“I win then.” She said too softly.
Sherlock was once again all too aware of her gloriously naked body as she tentatively took the two steps towards him that separated their distance. She stood up on her tip toes and boldly grazed her lips gently against his. He closed his eyes and exhaled, his mental block slipping slowly away. She deepened the kiss as she began to undo the buttons of his crisp white dress shirt. She pushed the shirt over his shoulders and it silently fell to the floor. Her hands were warm as she caressed them down his arms and back up toward his chest. He made no effort to stop her as she freely roamed his hard upper body. She met his gaze then. He was no longer guarded and his eyes were full of lust and longing, an expression Molly had never before witnessed. He continued to watch her seduction play out.
Her small hands slowly descended his chest and tentatively played across his abs. Daring to go further still, she undid his belt and made quick work of the clasp on his expensive black slacks. She paused briefly, drawing out his anticipation of the moment. Molly unzipped him and pushed her hands into the sides of his trousers, sliding them down his thighs. She then surprised him by swiftly yanking down his briefs.
Molly had never felt so in control of herself around Sherlock. The sensual power of it all was quite addictive. Her own sexual desire was on overdrive and the pheromone’s of her arousal permeated the air. Sherlock was all too aware of this with his keen senses. The anticipation was very nearly killing him. She brought one delicate hand up to his hardened shaft and slowly closed her fingers around him. He inhaled sharply. She leisurely glided her hand in an upwards motion, her thumb deliberately placed at the front of his member. She reached his tip and she meticulously caressed him. A single drop of hot pre-cum met her fingers and she used the silky moisture to slide her hand back down.
A tortured and frustrated growl escaped Sherlock’s lips. He raised his hands as if to stop her but suddenly changing his mind, he dropped them back down at his sides. The sensations he was experiencing were incredible. He was fascinated by her boldness and lucent touch. It was absolutely agonizing. Lust and discomfiture wracked his mind and body until he could stand it no longer. The mental block that he had been precariously holding onto shattered as his body betrayed him with a treachery that was completely unfamiliar to him. He endured it for as long as humanly possible before he lifted Molly up with such speed, it took her breath away. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. With feral need he turned them and slammed her against the wall brutally crushing his mouth against hers as he thrust himself deep inside her. Molly gasped out in pleasure and Sherlock desperately sought the willpower to still himself so that he could access if he had hurt her. The unmistakable hunger in her eyes told him otherwise.
He tentatively pulled out and thrust back into her slowly over and over again gradually building in speed. Molly's head was arched back against the wall; her soft moans driving him on. Her two beautiful naked breasts bobbed in unison with his thrusts and he bent his head to capture one of her succulent pink nipples in his mouth. Her breath became more rapid and moaning high pitched. He knew she was nearing orgasm. Giving into his own passion, deductions intruded his mind; aching, throbbing, tension, scorching, building, pleasure…pleasure…pleasure…
Her orgasm was his undoing, triggering his and he growled into her ear, feeling the unbelievable pleasure ripping through his body. The muscles in his legs jerked under the tension of the intense sensation and he could not help but lightly thrust into her as those sensations subsided. They were both out of breath as he continued to hold her there, allowing their racing pulses to abate. It took a few minutes to pass before he was able to carry her over to his bed and gently lay her down. They spoke no words as he lay down beside her, lightly stroking her hair as the exhaustion of the afternoon overtook her and she fell asleep. When he was sure that she was quite asleep, he tenderly kissed her cheek before whispering “I love you Molly Hooper.”

The End

Last edited:
^ Thank you! I had loads of fun with it. I am currently working on a story about Star Trek Into Darkness featuring Khan and Carol Marcus. It's going to be much much darker than anything I have yet written. Lots of creative and detailed foot tickling and what have you. Can't wait to get your opinion on it :)

April

This story was great. Molly really took advantage of Sherlock in Part 1. Not that I blame her. ;)
Love the ending.

This is such a great story with really accurate characterization. I could totally hear their voices in my head. Awesome job! :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back