• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wrath of Khan: A Star Trek Into Darkness Voyage (Very Dark) m/f

april

1st Level Red Feather
Featuring Carol Marcus and Khan Noonien Sing from Star Trek Into Darkness. Intense and very dark. Mildly touches on foot worship m/f
I added a quick video of myself saying hello as well as a couple others from other youtube posters honoring Khan :)

This is me. Hello fellow tmf'ers!
http://youtu.be/hVcR4iZ2GS0

Note: This occurs right before Carol Marcus and Leonard McCoy travel down to a planet’s surface to attempt to open one of the 72 advanced torpedo’s that are aboard the Enterprise. Carol enlists Leonard’s help to get her an unauthorized interview with Khan Noonien Sing.

Khan Tribute
http://youtu.be/NmGra7HjrNQ

Just a little fluff Tee Hee ;)
http://youtu.be/R0GlFpB_XMQ

“I don’t like this. If the captain were to catch us, it will be my ass.” said Chief Medical Officer Leonard McCoy.
“I understand, and thank you Sir. I sincerely appreciate this,” replied Carol to the very nervous Chief Medical Officer. “Did you have any trouble getting him down here?”
“Thankfully no. You have one hour with him. This shuttle bay is not currently in use so you shouldn't be discovered. Set your phaser to the highest setting on stun... and for god’s sake don’t aggravate him! One hour.” He reminded her.
Carol squared her shoulders and straightened her posture as she turned to face the entrance to shuttle bay seven. She needed answers from this man; answers about her father and the secrecy surrounding the 72 advanced torpedo’s that were currently on board the ship. She understood that this was a huge risk she was taking and it could mean her job but she absolutely had to know. Hundreds of lives were at stake and with the possibility of a war with the Klingon's the number increased into the billions. This was far too important. She took a deep breath and entered the shuttle bay.
“John Harrison. My name is…”
“Carol Marcus,” he cut her off staring her down intently “Yes I know who you are; the General Alexander Marcus’s daughter. How nice it was of you to arrange this little... meeting. I am afraid that I will have to disappoint you as I am not incumbent to divulge any more information than I have already shared with your insensible Captain Kirk. And you will address me as Khan.”
He was suspended about two feet above the ground in the center of the empty shuttle bay. His arms and legs were outstretched and affixed to the ceiling and floor with sub-sonic beam restraints. At a height of nearly 6’ 4 with the body of a seasoned warrior, he was an overwhelming presence in the otherwise small room.
“Mr. Khan…”
“Just Khan.” He corrected.
She looked down at the floor for a moment trying to conceal her irritated expression before she met his gaze once again.
“It is so important that I get certain information from you. I need to know what my father has been up to pertaining to a possible Klingon war. Just how far does his involvement go?”
He continued to stare at her intently as he took a moment to contemplate her question.
“I find it highly aggravating that your kind assumes that when I speak, I am actually talking to myself. I have already given you my answer Commander Marcus.”
“Please,” she began as she took a determined step towards him “Just answer me one question. Then we will return you to your cell and you will never have to see or hear from me again.”
Khan hesitated for the briefest moment. “I will answer one question Commander, under the condition that you release me from my restraints.”
“What? No!”
“If it were my intention to escape I would have already done so. As it is, I am exactly where I want to be. I have no objective to harm you if that is your fear.”
“Why should I believe you?”
“Because the alternative would be to remain in the dark. Or do you want to know what your precious father has been up to?”
Carol held back, weighing her options, but there wasn't much time. She made up her mind to believe him. She realized that there was no going back on this decision as she walked over to him and released the monster from his cage.

His attack came swiftly. One moment she was reaching up and entering the lock code on the restraints and the next, she herself was affixed in them. Khan prowled around her like a predator examining its prey.
“Oh what a glorious turn of events,” he practically hissed. “I have the admiral’s daughter at my mercy. There is nothing I could have hoped for more than this unexpected opportunity.”
“Are you going to kill me?” she asked with feigned courage “You’re nothing but a monster.”
He grabbed a fistful of her hair at the nape of her neck and slowly pulled her head back so that she was looking up into his eyes. Unadulterated fury stared back at her.
“Look closer to home Miss Marcus,” he began calmly “It is your father who is the monster!”
“My father…” she started to say.
“Your father attempted to destroy my life and very nearly succeeded! He put me through the worst kind of torture one could inflict upon another! He used me. And he used the ones I love against me for his own personal vendetta. Do not dare impart your ignorant judgments on me!”
With one final sharp pull he let go of her hair.
“I have exactly fifty minutes to torture you Commander. That’s right, I have impeccable hearing. Is there anything you wish to declare before we begin?”
“You told me that you wanted to be captured, that you wanted to be aboard the Enterprise. Surely it wasn't to get at me,” she pleaded “They will kill you when they find me and whatever it is that you have planned will die with you.”
“They will not need to find you,” he started with a touch of maniacal amusement in his voice “You will go to them; quite freely when we have finished.”
“But I thought…”
“You will go to them freely,” he continued “freely and relatively physically unharmed. And since, I am sure that you do not want your captain and the rest of your crew to know about this little meeting, I suggest you not tell them.”
“I…I don’t understand.”
He approached her again slowly, his eyes still filled with fury and contempt.
“There are certain means of torture that produce little to no lasting side effects. They are never the less…highly effective. Now, shall we begin?”
He slowly walked around her in predatory fashion. Carol warily followed him with her eyes, terrified of whatever it was he was planning to do to her. He stalked up behind her until she could feel his very breath at her ear. Silently he wrapped his arms around her lower waist and placed both hands upon her thighs. Sliding his hands up he explored her body with unabashed audacity. When he reached her rib cage, he paused drawing out the terrible anticipation of it all. He counted her ribs then, one by one, his fingers expertly kneading in between. His touch surprised her. Her body thrashed and jerked against the incredible sensation but she managed to clamp her mouth shut and remain silent against the pervasive onslaught. His fingers nimbly played her ribs as if he were playing a musical instrument; her body dancing back and forth to the silent chords. As if he had secret knowledge of this he whispered it against her ear.
"I like the way you dance Commander Marcus. Shall I up the tempo?"
Before waiting for an answer, Khan relieved her of her phaser and positioned himself on the floor Indian style, his posture straight and perfect. He reached for her boot and tugged at the zipper along the side of her ankle. He then removed her boot with relative ease. He was pleased to note that she was wearing nylons because he understood that the silky material would make this far worse for his entrapped victim. He took her perfect size 7 foot into his large hand and bent his head down to reverently kiss the top, inhaling deeply.
“What are you doing you sick bastard!?”
He ignored her and slowly licked from the top of her toe to the bottom of her ankle. Carol made a sound of disgust and attempted to dislodge her foot from his grasp but his grip firmly held it in place. Ever so slowly he traced the fingers of his free hand up the back of her calf, along the silky sheer black material of her hose as far as he could reach up the back of her thigh. The light touch against the smooth nylon material induced a tickling sensation causing Carol to jerk and gasp in surprise. He lightly dragged his fingers back down the same path but this time using his short well-manicured fingernails.
He sat up and straightened his spine once more before bringing his other hand up underneath her nylon clad sole. He looked up at her then with his piercing blue green eyes sadistically taunting her as he took his middle and index fingers and drew them along her instep. Khan’s stare was intense as if he were daring her to resist the sensation. His bitter scrutiny caused her eyes to grow big and she inhaled sharply. He repeated the process, never breaking eye contact. Carols body began to shake as he did this over and over again. She could not bear the terrible sensation any longer so she turned her head, her eyes squeezed shut tight. Minutes passed this way and Carol began to whimper against the calculated torture. She threw her head back and bit her lip furiously. She bit so hard that she could taste the faint saltiness of traces of her blood.
“How does it feel?” his words were slow and spaced as he mocked her; his tone laced with hate and disgust.
Her eyes snapped back to his.
“Screw you asshole,” she replied through gritted teeth.
He released her foot then and reached for her phaser that he had placed at his side.
“I am very familiar with your ancient silly technology Miss Marcus. For example,” He began as he went about punching in a series of codes “with the correct manipulation, I can set your phaser unit to emit a low frequency pulse that will serve my purpose here with you quite tremendously. Now,” he warned “scream for me.”
That was all the warning she received when he placed the top edge of the device against her sensitive sole and grazed it slowly back and forth. The sensation she felt was very nearly indescribable. The pulse shot through her foot up through her leg and back down to the tips of her toes. The tickles it invoked were incredible. It was akin to the sensation that one would feel when they experienced a sudden drop from a roller coaster. Her body automatically jerked and she screamed out and laughed hysterically.
“You break easily Miss Marcus. I am the slightest disappointed.”
“Fuck! You!” she managed through screams.
Khan stood up slowly as he continued to drag the phaser up her struggling body. The higher he raised it, the more high pitched her laughter and screams became. She was all too aware of how alone they were. No one was coming to save her until their hour together was up. He was going to make the time count.
When he had finely reached her torso, he paused to take inventory of the situation. Carol’s breathing was heavy. A fine sheen of moisture covered all exposed body parts and her face was streaked with a clear path from her tears. She hung there in her bonds with her head bent down dejectedly.
“Please. Please let me go.” She quietly sobbed.
“In good time,” he assured her.
She raised her head to meet his gaze. What stared back at her was a man that had gone through so much pain and unmitigated torment, it had turned him into a monster. She could sense that he had not always been this way, that there once was good. She appealed to the ladder.
“I am so sorry about what my father did to you. It is unforgivable. I cannot even begin to imagine your pain. But that is precisely why I am here; to find out what he’s up to so that we and the rest of Starfleet can stop him.”
He stared at her dis-trustingly but he took a minute to consider her words. Those words had momentarily broken through his icy interior. Khan had listened to her, really listened and for a split second he struggled with his conscious.
“Please,” she continued. “You don’t have to do this. Let me help you.”
And then the moment was gone. Renewed disgust and determination lit his eyes. He sneered at her.
“Very clever Commander Marcus, attempting to appeal to my good nature. Well whatever there was of my good nature your father made good on obliterating it. It no longer exists!”
He raised her phaser to her mid drift and she automatically knew what was coming. Her stomach muscles tensed as she waited for it in abject anticipation. He made her wait, even reveled in it as he inched the device towards her. She lightly shook her head no as her breathing became rapid once more. Moisture trickled down the back of her neck and her senses went into overdrive. She didn't notice any of these things. All she could do was focus on her phaser as it inched closer and closer and closer…
Khan swiftly reached around her and to her utter shock grazed the unit down her spinal column. She screamed her loudest scream yet out of both utter surprise and the impossible tickling sensations she was being forced to endure. He leisurely traced it up and down the expanse of her back, deliberately grazing her rib cage, making her body jump and jerk from side to side. Carol not only felt it along her back but the pulse reverberated through her body sending the sensations across her extremely ticklish stomach. Khan slowly worked his way up her rib cage and around to the hallow of an underarm. He brought his free hand up and precariously placed it at the hallow of her other underarm. Her ever rising screams indicated that this would be the crescendo of her torment. He leaned in again, his lips caressing her ear, his voice breathy and excited.
"Now, Lets have one...final...scream." he said as he brought the phaser to its final destination.
Begging and pleading were no longer an option as she screamed and laughed until she could scream and laugh no more. There was no mercy, no end and no one to stop her tormentor. Breathing became difficult and the room began to swim. She felt the unfamiliar sensation of falling, down, down, down...and then darkness. When Khan finely set aside the phaser he patiently waited for his victim to come to and lifted her head with his hand so that he could stare into her listless eyes.
“Have you had enough Commander Marcus?”
She had been biting her lip again and he noticed a thin trickle of blood lining the side of her mouth. He tenderly brushed it away with his thumb.
“Psychopath.” She whispered hoarsely.
He grinned at her maniacally before he slew his mouth across hers, brutally kissing her and bruising her lips in the process. He felt her bite him then but he did not break away just yet. He tasted his blood mixed in with hers and he deepened the kiss a few moments longer before severing contact.
“I prefer sociopath with sadomasochistic tendencies,” he said grinning evilly. “You interest me Commander Marcus. Take comfort in that. It is the only thing saving your life.”
He had reveled in her tormented screams, he could not deny. But she somehow fascinated him. It wasn't just that she was his enemy’s daughter, no; it was something more than that, a sudden obsession perhaps. He wouldn't hesitate to hurt the commander, if only to incapacitate her if she got in his way. But kill her? Never.
Releasing her from the restraints, Khan allowed her to lean against him as she tumbled forward. Squelching the temptation to help her down, he stepped to the side and let her crumble to the ground. She was still breathing heavily as she took a moment to collect herself. Carol looked up at him from the floor, staring daggers at him.
“Get back into your restraints.” She hissed.
“It would be my pleasure.” Khan replied affixing himself back into the sub-sonic cuffs. To his surprise, Carol began to giggle maniacally.
"What is it that you find so humorous Commander Marcus?"
“You made one great big mistake asshole,”
Khan eyed her suspiciously. “And what would that be Commander?”
Her giggling subsided and she responded in a deadly serious tone “You forgot to change the codes on my phaser.” She reached out for the weapon and slowly stood up to face him. “And look what I have…”

The End

Last edited:
I'm going to be doing a few more revisions over the next couple of days. Some of it doesn't flow as well as I would like. Hope you enjoy this rough cut :)

April

Final revisions complete. Enjoy :)

^ Why thank you :) I see Khan's character as a bit creepy and sadomasochistic but as in a sexy way. I am seriously hoping to see Benedict Cumberbatch at this years comic con and spend way too much money to get a photo taken with him and a hug. He's such a mega star that he might not be doing photo ops. He didn't go to last years convention so I was pretty bummed about that. If all goes well, I plan on asking him if he's ticklish. He's a good natured fellow so I'm sure he's heard it all haha!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back