• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goddess' Tease (F/ you)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
Sort of experimented with this. This is utterly short because I got lazy when I was suppose to finish this way back then, but could never actually finish this. Well, this is a bit of service to you peeps (for a good while till the end).

This is continuing slightly off of this story below:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?240019-Snake-Goddesses-Divine-Punishment-(ff-f-18-)

Might continue something like this later? Don't know, comment to give me some feedback.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you glance around the dark room, you question how you were captured. It was obvious that you were captured. One, the fact that you were in a mysterious dark room like the one you are staring into right now is not a place you would place yourself in. Secondly, the very bonds restraining you secure any slight movement you want to make. You cannot move a hint of your body except your eye lids. Something has secured your fingers and toes as the rest of your body has been strapped by a studier material that denies you any movement. There was some sort of material holding the top of your forehead back against whatever your head is against, but you cannot even glance at the device that binds your head. You continue to struggle… You could not have possibly trapped yourself in such tightness- knowing very well that you would need someone to at least help you. However, you did not ask for such help though. Struggling, withering about, quivering- you cannot move an ounce of your head. Making a hint of some slight movement only made your skin rub against the tight bonds. Lastly, you are naked. Knowing the true facts, you were going to go to work and now you ended up in this dark room… nude and vulnerable. Your body fails to break out of the bonds, struggling as much as you want, nothing worked. You helplessly gaze around the dark room, yet it seems to be impossible to form any sort of object or detail of such a place. Sweat runs down your skin as you countlessly fail to escape your confines, wondering what is to come. A slight chuckle runs by your ear as you tried to turn your head towards the left. Attempting to move, you found yourself feeling a painful reminder of the restrain on your neck, coughing into the gag ball strapped into your mouth.

“Hehe,” said an alluring voice, “You cannot escape me mere mortal. You have entered the den of the snakes~” You raise questions automatically and wanted to say so much to the unknown voice. “Snakes? What the hell does it have to do with me?” Or “why am I strapped down?!” You wanted answer- regardless of how bizarre this is. The person who spoke to you approaches you from the darkness as flames were lit across the dimensions of the room, but not that much. You seem to be in a very strange dungeon yet the only objects in the very room are you and this…

Stunning female. No matter your sexuality or your preferences, this confident slim woman stands in front of you with her white flowing hair. It looks like silk. Her eyes flash a very seducing charm that entrances you into a spell of some sort… Her skin seems to be flawless like a diamond that has been shining even in the darkness. Her outfit seems to be complementing her physical features- a blue greenish color. It was some sort of gown like kimono, but it seems to be more refined in a European style and design with its eccentric look. Her outfit seems to cover most of her arms and legs, yet you know how beautiful this person would look like without any clothes on. Yet, oddly enough, you feel an overwhelming evil coming from this individual. As if this person would kill you if she wanted to. You just gaze at her dumbfounded. She can tell how memorized you are due to the expression on your face, giggling a bit. Her hands come before her model like face, winking at you slightly.

“What a catch,” she said, giving a taste of her alluring voice, once again, sounding quite mature but so confident, “I was extremely bored after what had happened… I wish you can entertain me a bit more.” You seem to want to nod your head, hypnotized by whatever strong presence took over you. You felt yourself getting wet at the very site of her as well… Normally, you would not show such arousing feats in front of such a stranger, but this woman has somehow influenced you…

“I will tell you a secret.” The person leans in close to your face and teases the ball gag covering your lips with her index finger, “I am a Goddess that will bring you such pleasures… In return, you must serve me.” You were going to nod your head, but you stopped yourself. Questions rose from the back of your head, raising an eyebrow at her. Upon glancing at her up close, you notice how flawless her skin was on her doll like face or her delicious breasts that seem to be peeking out of her outfit as she lowered her body down to your eye level. Her skin is pale, but her face is certainly thin and mature. Her face seems to be completely pointy and sharp like a V that makes her face so beautiful like someone from an anime or video game. You wish you could have kissed her luscious lips right there and then, but you stopped yourself, asking, “Why you would do such things so suddenly. Wait… Goddess?!” You glance at her as she smiles in a paradoxical way. Was this good or bad?

“I am what you want me to be… mortal.” The Goddess states as she walks around you, “However, I know for certain… you will be my toy to play with for the while until I am done with you…” You watch her walk around you, analyzing every inch of your body. She walks behind you, hearing the clicking of her boots against the ground as her eyes seem to be latched to you as if she was a snake hunting for her prey. You started to sweat as you felt her strong piercing gaze scan your nude body. You try to move some part of your body, but the struggle is in vain. The Goddess approaches your left eye and usher her name to you. “The name is Nuwa… the Chinese serpent Goddess bent on serving evil… and I am going to personally get you all horny…” You only wish she would evaluate her reasons and plans to do this to you, but such answers were tossed away as executes her motives.

Nuwa starts to tickle your underarms. Her touch was certainly divine! You could not even withstand the tickling as she taunts you with her smooth yet snake like tongue! She taunts you, your mind unable to even reason for a bit.

“Aw, is the mortal ticklish? Good… I love it when a mortal is ticklish.” The very fact you cannot move an ounce of your body seems to be taking a great toll on you. There is no way you can ease the tickling. Not only that, you can feel her nails graze your sensitive skin. The impact of her nails on your armpits seems to send a huge shock that disrupted any sort of description that can describe such a tickle! Your body pleas for some sort of movement as the intense tickling electrify your sensitive nerves! You tried to twist out of your bonds, do something to get out, but Nuwa seems to force you to submission as her tongue enters into your ear and gives you a tingling tickling feeling. You feel your mind exploding at the subtle touch of the Goddess. You wanted it to end! Luckily, she stops as you breathe heavily and sweat madly. You cannot believe in sheer seconds an immortal being rendered you to this- GAH!

Your thoughts were halted as Nuwa stands right in front of you motioning a feather to your lower private regions. You easily exploded releasing a mix of moans and laughs! You do not recall your genitals being ticklish! How is this even possible-?

“Anything I touch can turn into a tool that intensifies whatever it can do… At the moment, the feather is heightened to be very powerful in arousing your body and tickling you senselessly to a degree mortals never felt before in their life…” With that said, Nuwa watches you struggle greatly now. Trying to break out of the bonds, trying to move your body out of the contraption, trying to do something to get out… All of this was futile as you are weak, helpless, vulnerable, and dominated to such torture! Nuwa giggles as liquid ooze its way out of your privates to only have yourself cum madly after a good three minutes of feathering. This Goddess was slightly drooling as she plays with you. She glances at you with such demanding, lustful eyes, leaning in to wipe the tears strolling down your helpless face. Nuwa’s face came close to yours and whispers how you will love this and how you will beg to be a slave to her. You want to deny it; curse her out right now for doing this… but the feather down there forces you to actually go against such a denial. You want this! The Goddess can read your mind as she smiles in approval of your decision. “Good…” She takes the chance to make you cum once more, your mouth violently moaning and laughing into the gag as Nuwa simply tease you by licking the other side of the ball gag that covers your mouth. You wanted to taste her lips badly, screaming a bit, but you felt your body exploding once more to a release…

“Jeez~” tease Nuwa halting her assault on your private, “Mortals are easy to please… But this is just the beginning. Sweating already, breathless, quivering, weak… you will be drooling for this one. Guy or girl, no one can resist me! Not even a Goddess or God can ignore me!” A floating hand appears on both your armpits once again and starts to claw those areas! Your eyes shut themselves close as you find Nuwa tickling your face, your head shaking as she tickles you. You can feel some liquid substance touching your face- hold on… she’s using that feather. “Yes, this is the feather I use to tickle your privates. Do you like the feeling of your own juice running against your face or would you prefer mine?” Nuwa asks as she has the feather dust all over your face, your head wanting to move left to right to avoid the feather. “Oh, this is just the beginning!”Nuwa starts to walk to your tied up soles as disfigured ghostly hands starts to appear out of thin air and explores your body. The hands’ touch seems to be on the same level with Nuwa, but the feeling of so many hands swarming you and giving you endless vibes of ticklish pleasures quickly overpowers you. You cannot even tell if Nuwa has touched your soles or not. You cannot even see as tears engulf your vision and your mind has been assaulted by your sensitive nerves giving such pulsing urges. It feels like fingers of silk, the tickling intoxicating pure joy into your veins. The feeling overwhelms your other body parts. You buck violently against your restrains, but it is pointless. You are immobilized and helpless.

The fact you can feel your feet being tickled by Nuwa’s long nails did not ease any sort of sensations you feel with the ghastly hands swarming your vulnerable nude body. Nuwa did not play with your feet for long, letting her invisible hands play with them. You can feel their ghostly nails scratching at the pads of your toes, the very arches, heels, insteps, and the middle of your feet. You can feel the fingers probing and clawing your armpits viciously, as if a cat was clawing the curtains. You can feel the hands on your stomach and sides spider tickling the hell out of you, but their touch seems to be metal claws that were meant to tickle you crazily. Nothing was in your head; your mind was falling into hysteria as you can feel every inch of your body being tickled by such a divine touch. No words can describe such a touch; the feeling is god-like. You sort of feel blessed that this Goddess decided to show you something amazing. You let out a huge moan as you feel Nuwa personally touch your lower private region. Trying to glance down, you could not see what the Goddess was doing. Her fingers plays with your sexually genitals in a slow manner…

But, she ends it all, sighing.
“You are not my sort of play tool. I will just let you be experimented and tortured by that other Goddess.” Nuwa said, sighing as she walks away from you, wiping her hands against her gown. “Not even my flavor.” With this said, you wanted to know why you were not her type or why she did not continue her foreplay on you, but nothing can escape your mouth, “MPPPMMMHMMM!”
“It is nothing personal,” the Goddess continues as she walks into the shadows, “You are just a mere stranger after all. I just decided to give you one Hell of a pleasurable ride, do not fret now. Say hi to Hel for me, she will definitely enjoy you. She will have all sorts of torture for you. She is our sadistic experimenter after all.” After those words, you found darkness swallowing you up…
Once you woke up, it was going to be true and utter Hell.

I loved this! So creative and I love how it comes from the readers perspective :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back