• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sacrificed to the tickle god - Part 3 M/F

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
They tickled her, until she was too tired to even laugh. Then Joseph told Jessica "Alright. I think, she had enough. Come with me Jessica. Now that you've seen what we do, I think it's time for your first lesson."

Alvara was staying in her room most of the time, because she was too afraid to stumble upon some tickling maniac. Among the monks who guarded her and took care of her, there was but one whom she liked. A cute young man, who was most likely in his early twenties. He showed that he cared for her and was the only one to chat with her besides her sister. He was careful to avoid any tickling related subjects, for which she was very grateful. He sometimes even came with flowers, that he put in her room.
She was attracted to him and she wanted him to feel the same way about her. She knew that the quickest way to seduce him was to let him tickle her.
At first he was hesitant, because he knew she was not to be tickled until the day of the ritual, but she insisted that she would not tell anyone.

When he saw her in her underwear laying in bed, the young monk was without doubt very aroused, but he seemed tense as well. He wasn't quite sure where to start. Encouraged, by her cute smile, he gently put her left leg on his knees and started to tickle very gently her bare foot with his index finger. She let escape a few giggles. That wasn't so bad after all. He seemed very shy, so she encouraged him "Come on: I can take more." He tried to explore more of her foot and his finger ventured somewhere between her heel and her arch. She tried to hold her laughter for a while, but as soon as he hit her sensitive areas, she exploded with loud laughter, which seemed to encourage the monk. He now started to tickle her everywhere on her foot and explored her most ticklish places there, while she laughed wildly.

"Break, break!" she shouted. As soon as she asked, he stopped. For which she was grateful, because she was running out of air.

After some time she asked him to continue. This time he went for her knees and thighs. She was getting crazy, but she tried to hold as long as possible, which turned out to be a bad idea. When she finally gave in, her laughter was that much more loud. Until then she was slowly starting to enjoy it too, but then when he got encouraged by her laughter, the monk made a surprise assault on her belly.

She tried to stop him, but she was so overwhelmed by the sensation, that she could not even ask him to stop. She just made a loud squeal followed immediately by hysterical laughter. As soon as she could articulate words, she shouted "break" again, but this time the monk did not listen. He was too absorbed by her ticklish body to even notice her words. She was thrashing madly, but he had her pinned down by his superior weigh, sitting on her legs and her weaker arms were nothing to him, but a slight annoyance. His mind was in such a state of arousal, that he lacked control as much as her. This was getting crazy: the more she begged, the quicker his spider tickling fingers were. Then he lifted her arms above her head. With horror, she realised what he wanted to do and begged "No please not there, anywhere but there."

But again the monk was nothing but encouraged by her pleas. "If she is trying so desperately to protect this spot, she must be incredibly ticklish there." the monk thought. And put her arms under the pillow pinning them down with his weight.
Then he hungrily dug his fingers into her armpits getting river of tears and loud laughter out of her. He then just tickled and tickled and tickled, until the guards came and interrupted his bliss.

"Hey Andrew what are you doing?" asked one of the guards "You know that she is not to be touched."

He immediately stopped as he feared what may come. "But she,.... she asked me to." he said.

"Like hell she did" answered the guard "She hates to be tickled. Just look at her crying."

"It's not true!" shouted the monk in desperation "Alvara just tell them you did ask me to tickle you!"

She just shook her head without looking into his eyes.

"We'll take you to father Lorenzo, Andrew. I am sure, he will be disappointed with you."

Alvara just sunk her head in pillows and cried.

Without surprise, Lorenzo gave Andrew a reproachful look. "Look: I know that tickling is a passion to all of us, but we still must follow rules" he said. "Alvara is to become a chosen one to our god and if she gets unlucky, you know what can happen to her. That is why we need to give her the best treatment now. Also we don't want her to be tired the day of the ritual don't we?"

Blushing with shame, Andrew said "Of course not father. I was treating her like an honoured guest, but well...it was her who asked to be tickled. I just could not resist."

Lorenzo obviously lost his patience "If you don't stop lying to me, I will send you to a man tickling cloister as a punishment! I know exactly why you joined our order. Tickling women turns you on, that's why you could not keep your dirty fingers off her. Now get out."

Andrew silently left.

"What a Jerk" thought Alvara tears running down on her cheeks.

"Are you alright miss?" asked the guard.

She nodded and said "Please leave. I want to be alone now."

"As you wish." answered the guard and left.

She was beginning to like him, but now understood he was just like the others. All he cared about was his own pleasure.

Joseph led Jessica to a large room, that looked like a classroom. "Make yourself comfortable. I need to look for a victim on whom I can teach you some techniques."

He came back with a cute young ginger in short skirt a ponytail and a smile that showed how eager was she to get tickled.

"Jessica, meet Caprice." father Lorenzo introduced her "She has one of the rare gifts, that she can orgasm from getting tickled, so she will be among the rare people who'll blame you for not tickling her enough."

"Pleased to meet you." said Jessica "Looks like this'll be fun."

Lorenzo put some pillows on the teacher's table, so that Caprice would not get hurt and then strapped her with leather belts on it.

He then introduced Jessica to different techniques of tickling. Showing her many different tools of the trade from feathers to baby oil, he insisted on regularly changing the spot, so that the ticklee does not lose sensitivity and so on. By the end of evening, Jessica was to become a truly evil tickler.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back