• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Britney Spears: Motherly Ordeal (not finished yet!!)

Britney Spears: Motherly Ordeal (FINISHED!!!)

The beautiful Britney Spears woke up gracefully from her slumber on one of her very rare day's off. She awoke in her LA mansion which she currently shared with her mother Lynne.
She walked down the spiraling stairs in her pajamas (consisting of extremely short red and white striped shorts and a small green tank-top that bared a little of her smooth tummy. Her blonde highlighted hair was in a mess of tangles and curls, but she didn't care, for today she was staying home, and finally relaxing!!
She was greeted by her mother who was diligently working in the kitchen with breakfast.
"Oooh Mom, those waffles smell great!" Britney said with complete satisfaction as she entered the gigantic kitchen.

"They should, considering they're pancakes," her mother stiffled a giggle.

"Oh Mom, i've been working so hard lately i can't even smell anymore!" Britney moaned as she took a seat at the table.

"Don't worry about it darling, these homemade pancakes will cheer you right up!" Her mother had her famous smile framed on her face, the smile that always made britney smile in return, no matter how sad or depressed she was.

Within a couple of minutes the pancakes were served, and the two sat down to enjoy them, which they did fully.
"Mmm those were great!" Britney exclaimed as she stretched her arms up high, ridding herself of the remains of her sleep.
As her mother walked by returning the plates, she quickly dragged one of her long nails down Britney's exposed armpit.
"heehehheee!!" Britney giggled adorably, "cut it out Momma, you know how ticklish i am!"
But her mother only smiled in response.
"Hey Britney, why don't we skim through one of the old photo albums, that would be fun," her mother suggested.
Britney was in quick agreement, and the two made their way into the living room and both sat on the big red couch, as her mother began to open a dusty photo album, entitled, "Family."

They scrolled through page after page, remembering the good ol' days when their lives were much more simpler. After about 5 minutes, they turned to a page which had a picture of Britney as a child, laying on the ground as her mother mercilessly tickled her sides.
"Now that brings back some memories!" Lynne said chuckling.
"Same here, i still remember as a kid you tickle torturing me nonstop!" Britney replied.
"Luckily your still just as ticklish," her Mother said smirking, as she lightly stroked Britney's side through her thin tank-top.
"Tell you the truth, with how stressed out i am, a little tickle doesn't sound like such a bad idea!" Britney couldn't even believe the words coming out of her mouth.
"A splendid idea!" Lynne said clasping her hands together in delight. A small smile too, formed on Britney's gorgeous face.
"You can start with my feet!" Britney suggested as she tossed her bare feet into her mother's lap and laid back on the comfortable couch.
Her bare feet were gorgeous, perfectly pedicured and wonderfully soft. Her pinkish soles, round heels, smooth arches, and cute, cherubic toes made her feet completely irresistible.
Her mother wasted no time, and began to lightly stroke her daughter's feet, starting from arch to heel, dragging her long, bright red nails slowly.
Britney tryed to hold back the tumults of laughter coming forth. She gripped the edges of the couch viciously as she arched her back.
"Oh come on baby, just let those little giggles out," her mother taunted in a baby voice.
And finally Britney was forced to comply, as her will was broken by the soft strokes on her feet, and softly giggles began flowing out from her lips.
"Heehehehehahaheeee-i-it tehehehetickles!!!" Britney tittered.
"Oh that's right hunny, just let 'em all ou.." her mother purred in delight as she finally received a reaction from her little girl.
She then switched techniques, and began to lightly trace figre eighs and other invisible designs on Britney's baby-soft soles. This only caused Britney's giggles to increase, as an endless stream of giggles flowed from her gaping mouth.
Her mother than began to play with her daughter's wiggling toes. She stroked her long, well manicured nails along each tiny toe and in between as well.
Britney could hardly contain herelf much longer. Her grip had nearly torn through the couch, and her whole body was as tense as a cobra about to strike. She then lost it when her mother scratched along her big toe, and she almost did a backflip off the couch to the ground.
"You okay hunny?" Her mother asked sincerely.
"Y-yah, i'm okay, it's just, that really tickled!" Britney answered breathlessly.
"Well can we continue our little tickle, or are you all worn out already?" Lynn asked with a pout on her face.
Britney breahed deep, then took her place back up on the couch.
"You can tickle me uder my arms now Mom," Britney told her.
"Ooh, one of my favorite spots!" Lynn squealed in ecstatic reply.
Britney then lay with her upperbody on her mother's lap, and with her green tank-top, her armpits wer utterly vulnerable.
Britney then lay there in a few seconds of terrible anticipation,which she could hardly handle until her mother finally lowered her tickling hands. They went slowly on their way to her underarms, and finally made soft contact causing Britney to squeal. Her mother continued the soft tickling technique, using only two fingers per underarm to lightly rub in small circles.
"Teeheheheheheeee!!!" Britney erupted with tiny giggles.
"Tickly tickly little Britney!" Lynn cooed, which only made the tickling that much worse!
But within seconds, her mother swiftly changed techniques, and began fiercely digging her fingers into her daughter's smooth, soft armpits.
"Hahahaheheheham-moomammaagahahahahahhaaaaa!!!" Britney went berserk with ticklish laughter.
It took only a couple seconds of this intense tickling to cause Britney to fall off the couch once more.
"Geez Britney, you just keep tumbling off!" Her mother commented.
"Sorry Mom, it just tickles so much, i forgot how extremely ticklish i was!" Britney said with much enthusiasm.
"It's ok baby, but we do have one last stop for the tickle train," her mother lifted an eyebrow with a silly look.
"Oh-no, not there! I can't stand being tickled there, it's my most ticklish spot!" Britney begged.
"Time for tummy tickles Britney!" Her mother teased as Britney relenquished and layed down across her mother's lap as she had done for the armpit tickling.
Though this time her mother slowly pushed up Britney tank-top to just below her breasts, revealing her whole gorgeous midriff. Her tummy was taunt and smooth, and her mother could see her tummy muscles slightly protruding from her tan skin. Her bellybutton was still pierced with a big white diamond. Her ribs slightly stuck out, showing clearly each rib, and her sides were smooth and nicely tanned.
"Oh just get it over with," Britney teased, smiling at her mother.
"Ok," Lynn teased back, and began lightly goosing her lower sides and waist.
"hehehehe!!" Britney lightly tittered out.
But her mother would have not mercy now, and she moved her tickling northwards and spidered her fingers lightly all up and down her sides, causing Britney's light giggles to grow into near laughter.
Her mother then switched her tickling attack to her daughters all-time most ticklish spot, her tummy.
She started light as always, gently fluttering her fingertips along Britney tight tummy muscles, causing them to twitch and quiver in ticklish delight.
This caused Britney to totally lose it and she erupted with uncontrollabl laughter, though surprisingly she stayed on the couch this time. The tickling then became more intense as her mother poked and clawed at her tummy, getting in alongside every spot of he bare and beautiful tummy. This tickling went on for nearly ten minutes, when Britney became totally breathless and her mother stopped.
"Wow hunny, im surprised you lasted that long with the tummy tickling!" Lynn said in shock.
"I know, i just tryed really hard," Britney smiled innocently.
Lynn then hugged her daughter, and they spent the rest of the day forgetting about her starhood, and being just any other mother ad daughter.

THE END

well how did u like it now that i finally finished it??

Last edited:
What an awesome story. It is really good so far. I can't wait to read the rest.

great story now hurry up and finish it

hey man awesome story. hope to see the rest of it soon.

WOW, the story is excellent. I especially love the foot tickling part. I can't wait for your next story.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I JUST CAN´T BELIEVE HOW EXCELLENT THIS STORY IS!!IT LOOKS LIKE YOU REED MY MIND. I SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT TO THE NEXT PART!!
BLESS YOU,MAN.

Yep...

This is an excellent tale...great work! ^^

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back