• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Suzanne Sommers ticklish?

Bootman

TMF Expert
I was wondering while watching an old rerun on Step by Step with Suzanne Sommers if anyone knew she was ticklish. In my mind she still has a hot body and would love to see her get tortured. Also, i was watching the "today show" on NBC and was wondering about Katic Couric as well. Right now she's wearing slide shoes and teasing the audience with them dangling all the time. Besides she has GREAT legs.:D

There was an episode of the new Candid Camera show that Suzanne Sommers co-hosted in which she tickled her male co'host's ribs and then later he did the same to her. She did respond that she was ticklish.

[email protected]

Suzanne

She co-hosted a new version of Candid Camera with Alan Pfundt Jr (I think) awhile back, and one of the schticks was getting people to try and tickle themselves. It was great to hear her doing her part of the intro...I think she started out saying, "Are you ticklish?"

Well after the thing was over, they were doing the little wrap-up thing and Alan says, "Hey Suzanne..." She looked over. "Are ya ticklish?" And he quickly poked her ribs on her left side. Good reaction!! She laughed out loud and jumped away! Quick, and maybe a little rehearsed...but cute. :)

So judging from that, my guess is that Suzanne Somers is *very* ticklish.

I am also reminded of a Three's Company episode where Jack is "selling Janet encyclopedias" (tickles her half to death on the couch). Chrissy walks in and says "What's going on?" Jack says "I'm selling her encyclopedias." She looks him right in the eye and says, "Why don't you try it on me? It looks like fun." There is a special place in hell for the writer who didn't let THAT scene continue....

Bandit

I recall seeing an instance on the Today Show when Katie helped demonstrate a water jet massage table. She kept giggling and complaining that the water jets tickled her feet.

WOW

Thanks joe, OMG I think KATIE is the dabomb! And to know that there is a possibly that she is ticklish on her feet and anywhere else is so cool. Thanks a bunch.:D

Janet vs. Chrissy

Bandit,

Not to get too analytical over 3's Company, for heaven's sake, but it occurs to me now that Janet gets tickled a lot on the show and Chrissy and the other blonds rarely do. I think the reason for this is that Janet and Jack had a sort of equal intellectual match-up which Jack would try to overturn sometimes by tickling her silly. It made sense in the context of their verbal sparring. On the other hand, to tickle Chrissy would obviously just be to...I guess the expression is, "feel her up".

But you're correct about that writer's guilt and shame...

How about Jenilee Harrison

If you want to talk about blonde beauties from 3's company, you can't forget about jenilee harrison who played chrissy's cousin cindy. That tall, long legged woman was perfect in my mind. I remember one episode where cindy was wearing tight jeans and a cut off top almost revealing the bottom of her large chest. Her ribs were just calling out to be tickled. <sigh>:)

Threes Company

Amen, Bruthas!

My personal favorite was Terri (Priscilla Barnes). She was intelligent, personable and oh-so sexy. I vaguely remember one scene when they were around the kitchen table and Jack gives her and Chrissy each a goose in the ribs (they both jump). But otherwise nothing.

I agree with Dig Dug Dog...the third roomie (whoever they were) never got seriously tickled, and that is a tragedy.

Bandit

The women should have...

I think it would have been cool to see Joyce Dewitt tickle fight with Suzanne Summer's. She would start out ok, but then end up being totaly domanaited be the busty bloned. It could have gone through out the entire show, flashing from a date with Jack and ????. Each time Joyce would be tied in a different position. Have a nice time thinking about that B1.

here's my problem.....

Being a boot fetish person, chrissy most always wore boots and more importantly that i loved alot. Terri did nothing for me(no offense to anyone) and jenilee(cindy) just was perfect in every way. IF there was going to be a tickle fight between the 3 ladies i know 2 things 1)janet would lose quickly 2)if i was the referee in that tickle fight, i would get busted for interfering in a match and tickling all the women. <sigh> Actually, jack brought some pretty hot ladies back to his place. I wonder if they were ticklish too:rolleyes:

GCF,

You resurrected a three-year old thread just to say you're glad she's ticklish? Well, thanks for sharing! :eek:

ddd

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back