• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Human Eraser f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
Cecilia studied sex manuals. She was in love with her college sweetheart, and now that Mark had graduated and obtained a good full time job, she wanted to do more than just please and pleasure him...she wanted to make him addicted to her, so that he would never drop her for another woman. She noticed he occasionally stared at women with really large breasts, and much to her surprise and concern, he even lustily peeked at plump women. Cecilia was aware of her shortcomings--she had well shaped but only modestly-sized bosoms, and she was a skinny, freckled, redhead, but at least she had a thick, rounded, jiggily backside that she knew Mark liked.

One afternoon in bed, Mark had expressed a desire to lay helpless before her. He confessed his fantasies of being in a land of Amazons. Though Cecilia did nothing on that occasion to fulfill Mark's desire, other than get in the female superior posture, it gave her an idea of how she could conquer Mark and make him stay hopelessly under her spell.

She decided to unleash her devious plan when Mark invited her to accompany him on an out of town business meeting. That night, in an economy hotel room, she told Mark she was going to tie him down and orally satisfy him. She reminded him that he had wanted to lay helpless before her.

Mark seemed nervous and excited as he let Cecilia bind his wrists and ankles to the bedposts. Cecilia tied his ankles last and stood at the front of the bed, smiling at her naked boy toy whose erection waited for her mercy. Cecilia wore a see through green negligee` that matched the color of her eyes. She had an old fashioned hairdo as well, the red curls teased in layers 8 inches high over the top of her head.

Cecilia crawled between Mark's stretched out legs till her red lips were over his erection.

"I'm the pencil and you're the paper...and the first thing I'm going to do is scribble all over you," she said and she used both hands to tickle the area between his groin and lower belly.

Mark laughed in surprise.

"Oh no. You're not going to do that to me?" he asked.

"I'm going to scribble all over this paper," she said and she quickly tickled his belly, ribs, and arm pits.

Mark laughed uncontrollably, and Cecilia felt herself get wet. She liked being in complete control of the man she so desperately loved, a love that often made her feel helpless.

"Oh God! Let me go. Please!" Mark pleaded between giggles.

Cecilia stopped her scribbling and looked at Mark's face, flushed red with embarrassment.

"Why do you want me to let you go?" she asked. "You seem to be having such a good time being scribbled upon. You're even laughing."

"I can't take it."

"Yes you can. You're strong."

Cecilia tickled Mark's neck, and he let out a frustrated high-pitched laugh that sounded like "Ah Ha Yhee!"

Cecilia turned around and sat on Mark's face and scribbled back down his belly, his balls, his legs, and his foot soles. Mark was laughing too hard to kiss Cecilia's genitalia.

"Now, I'm going to erase all my scribbling," Cecilia said, and she used her high curly hairdo as if it was an eraser and started erasing all the parts she had scribbled upon.

At first Mark felt some relief. Cecilia's hair didn't tickle as much as her fingers. But the relentless redhead wouldn't stop, and the light tickling slowly began to make Mark squirm, then smile, then thrash, then snicker, then finally laugh out loud again.

"I give up. Stop," Mark said.

"A ticklish piece of paper shouldn't let himself get tied up by a pencil," she responded.

Suddenly, Cecilia began giving Mark head. While she was sucking on his penis, she positioned herself once more with her buttocks on his face, and this time he was able to connect with her pussy, since she had ceased tickling him. Cecilia squeezed, blocking an ejaculation. She let go and resumed fellatio, pausing when she came. She let Mark cum and used a knife to cut him free. Mark felt like a crumpled up piece of paper.

Cecilia knew she had conquered her man and he could never leave her.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back