• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaley Cuoco in ROUGH WATERS. Part 2-The Crash of the Waves

BroadwayMaybe

Verified
After a short hiatus, I present:

Kaley Cuoco in
ROUGH WATERS by BroadwayMaybe

Part 2: The Crash of the Waves
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The ship rocked gently with the breaking of the tide as Kaley and Michael walked into the young celebrity’s suite. It was much larger than most of the ship’s rooms. ‘Thank God they cleaned the room while I was out,” Kaley thought relieved. She wasn’t expecting bringing some guy back to her room and was thankful he didn’t see the mess she had left. Michael looked around rather impressed. His room was nice, but nothing like this. This room had a separate living room that looked like something out of the Waldorf Astoria. “Nice room,” he said. “Thanks,” Kaley said. “I figured if I’m able to afford it, why not?” ‘Did that come across as snobby? God I hope not,” she thought. “Since you told me about your job, I guess I should tell you I work on television.” “I’m aware,” Michael said. Kaley stood before him, mouth agape. “You knew? You made it seem as if you barely watched television!” Kaley joked, playfully punching him in the arm. “Well I do barely watch television. But I do know you’re on that Big Bang Show through the pop culture grapevine, etcetera. I just figured you wouldn’t mind being treated like a normal person instead of a celebrity.” Was this guy reading her mind? He seemed to know all the right things to say and felt intrigued at how comforted she felt around him. She smiled and sat down on the couch, entreating him to join her. Michael happily obliged. “So tell me,” Michael began to ask, “you’re a television star. You’re well off. You seem very nice and you’re very attractive.” Kaley blushed at that last statement. Even though she had been told she was attractive hundreds of times, she never believed it due to her own insecurities. “Why is it you’re not having any fun?” “I don’t know,” she replied. “I just always seem to be doing one thing or another that I never have any time for me. Between filming the show and doing various benefits, I just can’t seem to relax.” Michael looked at her with a ponderous expression. “Maybe I could help,” he said. “Hmmm, you intrigue me,” Kaley said jokingly. “What did you have in mind?” “Well,” he began to explain, “in Med school, I held a double concentration in psychology and reflexology. It helped me develop a relaxation technique that’s proven rather affective.” Kaley cocked an eyebrow at the charming doctor. “Really now?” “Well there’s only one way to find out,” Michael retorted. Then he asked a question that threw Kaley off-guard: “Could you place your feet in my lap, please?”

Kaley felt unsure about this. Michael seemed charming and everything, but Kaley was always self-conscious about her feet. Though she always took good care of them and got weekly pedicures, they were rather large for a woman at size nine. Her toes were a little too plump for her liking as well. But he was a doctor and a nice guy. “Why not give it a try,” Kaley thought to herself. “He may know what he’s doing. Plus, he’s cute.” Kaley smiled and said, “Alright, Doctor. They’re all yours.” Michael gently took Kaley’s feet into his lap. He slowly removed the black stiletto pumps to reveal two perfect, size nine feet. Her heels were wonderfully round, her soles soft with inviting wrinkles, and her toes were painted a deep cherry red. “Lay back for me,” Michael instructed. Kaley did as told. Michael began to gently knead into starlet’s meaty sole. Kaley let out a groan of relaxation and a smile creeped across her face. This was heavenly for her. Michael’s hands were strong, but with a surprisingly gentle touch. “How’s that feeling,” Michael asked. “You’re a God,” Kaley sighed. After massaging for a good ten minutes, Michael decided to employ his technique. Without warning, he stroked one finger up Kaley’s bare sole. Kaley jolted out of her relaxed stupor with a squeal of laughter. “My goodness,” said Michael. “Is someone a bit…ticklish?” When Michael said that word, Kaley froze.

She was, in fact, ticklish to a fault. And not just on her feet, but everywhere. Kaley’s mind flashed back to her childhood where her father and mother would each grab one of her feet and tickle them for fun. For awhile, Kaley did have fun with being tickled until one night when she was babysitting her younger sister Brianna and Brianna’s friend Leah. When Kaley told them to go to bed, Leah pinned Kaley down while Brianna would tease her big sister with tickles. “Is it really time for bed, sis?” Brianna would ask while dancing her fingers under her sisters arms. Kaley would be too overwhelmed with laughter to answer. It wasn’t long before Brianna was peeling the socks off of Kaley’s feet and tickling them without mercy. She would dance her nails on Kaley’s heels and trace the words “NOT TIRED” on her soles. But the worst would come when Brianna would play games with Kaley’s chubby toes. Brianna would tease them to a point where she would only stop if Kaley would yell out, “I’m a ticklish little piggy.” Kaley had made a point to repress such memories. They never escaped the recesses of her subconscious until this very moment.

“Kaley? You there?” She snapped out of her flashback and looked at Michael. “Are you ticklish, Kaley?” She didn’t know what to say. “It’s okay if you are, you know.” Kaley slowly nodded yes. “This is perfect,” Michael exclaimed. “You’re the perfect candidate for my technique!” “What exactly is this technique,” Kaley questioned warily. “Well,” Michael explained, “ticklishness is just another form of tension built up in your body. Psychologically, those who don’t want to be tickled end up having more tension then others. I’m guessing you haven’t been tickled in a long time. Am I right?” Kaley responded quietly, “Yes.” Michael took the beautiful, buxom blonde by the hand and said, “If you trust me tonight, I can get rid of all of this tension you’ve been feeling.” Kaley thought to herself. If I say yes, I know it's going to be torture. On the other hand, he makes a good point. Maybe this is what I need. After a moment, Kaley said, "Okay." "Okay what?" "I trust you. But I'm gonna be a tough girl. You'll have to work to get me to laugh," Kaley teased half-serious. She was very competitive, but she thought this would be a way for Michael to work even harder so she could let go. It was confusing even as she thought it to herself. Michael took a hold of Kaley's ankle and looked her in the eye. "You ready?" he asked. Kaley looked right back at him, throwing caution to the wind, and said, "Do your worst." And thus it began.

Michael started by taking one finger and placing it on Kaley's heel. Kaley felt him, but didn't feel him moving. Her eyes shut tight in anticipation. Suddenly, she felt it begin. Michael started gingerly scratching Kaley's heel. "Oh man," Kaley thought. He's got just the right amount of nail. Michael began tracing the perimeter of the heel and said, "Feeling it yet?" Kaley stuck her tongue out and said, "Nothing yet." "Good," he responded. "Then it's all going to plan." Kaley actually began to enjoy the sensation on her heel, but her enjoyment would only last so long as Michael began to spider tickle her soles slowly. Kaley's smile lost its ease and grew a tad tighter. Her soles tingled with his touch. His fingers moved faster and faster, but she fought back laughter. Then he said it:

"Is widdle Kaley...ticklish?" he teased in a sing song baby talk voice.

Kaley abhorred the way he emphasized the word "ticklish". In fact, she couldn't stand the baby talk, but at the same time, she couldn't help but smile because of it. "Look at all these wrinkle dinkles on your footsies!" "Oh no," she thought. "Footsies. I haven't heard that word since Brianna used to tickle me. He can't keep this up. I'll...I'll laugh." Her smile tightened as her eyes shut tight, almost fighting back tears as he traced the wrinkles of her scrunched up soles. This did not go unnoticed by Michael. He realized that his baby talk was having a great affect on the blonde beauty's ticklishness. He decided to push it further. "Uh oh," said Michael. "Looks like someone's got some giggles in her tummy. Don't you want to let your giggles out, ticklish girl?" "Stop it. No, Kaley, don't let it out. You're a strong woman. But oh God does it tickle so bad! Kaley's thoughts rushed about. Her tummy did have giggles. It was almost as if they were vibrating in her tummy wanting to get out. But she didn't want to set them free. And then, as if he'd already known where to go for the kill, Michael grabbed Kaley's big toe. "Look at these toesies," he teased. "I'll bet you've got some ticklish...piggies!" And just like that, it was like Kaley was back in her sister's clutches, getting teased and tortured. Her eyes started to water from holding back laughter. "Oh no. Not the piggies. I won't be able to stand it! Michael began his sing-song nursery rhyme, wiggling each chubby toe.

"THIS little piggy went to market."
"No it didn't, stay strong, Cuoco."
"THIS little piggy stayed home."
"Your toes aren't ticklish. They're not ticklish."
"THIS little piggy had yummy yummy roast beef."
"Oh no. StopStopStopStop."
"THIS little piggy had none."
"Here it comes. I can't hold on much longer.
"And do you know what happened to THIS little itty bitty piggy?" Michael said, wiggling her pinky toe between his thumb and index finger. Kaley opened her eyes for the first time during the ordeal and saw her foot, captive in Michael's grasp, her pinky toe wiggling, and she knew it. She was ticklish and she couldn't stand it anymore.
"THIS little piggy went wee wee-"
"WEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWEEWEEWEE," Kaley cut him off with a deluge of laughter. Her foot shook desperately in his grasp as he began to tickle and tease her right back. "That's right! Someone knows their piggy toes well!" "YEAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S SO BADHAHAHAHAH," she responded. "Tell me again what happened to this last toe? I couldn't hear you" he said as he began to tickle in between her wiggling toes. "THEYGOWEEWEEWEEWEEWEE," Kaley babbled hysterically. But as she did babble, something happened. She felt her body relax and give into the tickling-induced laugher. She almost...liked it. She couldn't believe it. He teased her so badly and she loved it. Could it be that this tickling technique actually worked? Michael flipped her over and grabbed her other foot, pulling it towards him in a Boston Crab position and he began tickling the toes on her other foot. "Who's a ticklish widdle girl?" he queried. That finished the last of her senses. She wailed hysterical laughter at the top of her lungs, banging on the couch with her fists as the handsome young man did whatever he pleased to her helpless foot. "I'MATICKLISHPIGGY! I'MATICKLISHPIGGY! I'VE GOT TICKLISH TOESIESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA," she yelled and screamed. Her fists no longer banged on a the couch, but rather lied limp at her side. Michael stopped his ticklish onslaught, placed Kaley's foot down and flipped her back onto her back. Kaley allowed her residual laughter to subside and looked at Michael. He smiled kindly and said, "Now don't you feel more relaxed?" She couldn't believe it. Not only was this the most relaxed she felt on this cruise, she felt the most relaxed she had ever been. She smiled and breathed heavily. "Michael, I feel...so good." she moaned. "I don't just feel relaxed. I can feel...everything." And she could. Her body swayed with the rocking of the boat. Her feet tingled with excess ticklishness and excitement. And the giggles she felt in her tummy and moved further south and she felt excited in a different way. "I feel like...I'm not totally relaxed yet." "Really?" Michael said with a cocked eyebrow. "Yes," Kaley said. She grabbed Michael by the shirt collars and pulled him closed to her, assertively. "I think I need...more." She drew him in and kissed him with a fervent passion. As he reciprocated, she led him, on sea legs, to her bedroom. She picked up a rope from her bathrobe and handed it to Michael. Looking into his eyes, she said:

"I think we're going to need this."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Coming Soon: Part III
ROUGH WATERS: A Midnight Storm

Wonderful story. I love the detailed description of the foot tickling. :feets:

very nice. Kaley's hot and I enjoyed the journey ur taking her on. She should be tickled but I like how you get her there. Looking forward to chpt 3.

very nice. Kaley's hot and I enjoyed the journey ur taking her on. She should be tickled but I like how you get her there. Looking forward to chpt 3.

Thanks Flugel. I wanted to build it up so that Part 3 opens up a whole new world for the protagonist.

An excellent story! I love the teasing and tickle-talk. Great job! :D

Hey y'all! Part 3 is almost finished (took me long enough :p ). Look out for: Kaley Cuoco in: ROUGH WATERS: Pt. 3-A Midnight Storm

Any chance you can let us know when part 3 will be posted. Been waiting a while for it and I can't wait any longer. Please.

Only part I'm not sure about was the description of the flashback. Doubt Ms. Cuoco would have any socks to peel off. I just feel like she DEFINITELY would be a barefooter around the house.

Okay seriously, great story so far and I can't wait for part 3. Hell, I'd kinda love to see a prequel where that flashback scene gets a full story treatment!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back