• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.F. "The Stud" VS "El Halcon (Bondage Match) PART 2 *VERY EXPLICIT*

The_Kev

TMF Master
warning, deals with hardcore sex and humiliation; may be offensive to some
Despite his best efforts he couldn't move an inch. Taking a deep sigh, he accepted his inevitable defeat.

El Halcon had tied his feet together, and attached a rope between their bonds to connect to his hands. He was now in a small package with only his left hand free, and that was about to be secured and seal his defeat. But suddenly, he felt her jerk his left arm over his head and secure it to the closest ring rope.

though he was completely immobilized, his limbs weren't evenly secured.

The ref confirmed as much.

"This is not a winning tie El Halcon, all limbs must be secured evenly." she said as The Stud struggled to no avail.

"Oh darn" Said the high flying bird, "I guess I'll have to retie you.... eventually."

A wave of panic swept over The Stud. She could do whatever she wanted to him and he couldn't end the match!

El Halcon strolled over to the under side of the ring and retrieved something from underneath.

"You're such a chauvinistic pig, I'll bet you just love taking advantage of women, well, now it's your turn. I'm goanna do the most humiliating thing that can be done to a man."

The Stud grew even more angry; as always she was judging him based on his looks and not for who he was. In Truth, he didn't have a chauvinistic bone in his body, but he was starting to make an exception for her!

But all of that vanished as he saw the object she had retrieved. It was a very large dildo. His eyes widened.

"No! You can't!"

She grinned an arrogant grin.

"Sorry stud boy, there's no submissions allowed, you can only lose by a 'proper' tie."

She approached him with the object and he began struggling harder than he had ever struggled in his life.

She straddled his helpless body and waved the object around.

"This is for all the times you took advantage of helpless girls" She said, turning on the device and gliding it over his bare feet.

"GAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO! INEVERDIHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Yeah right!" She spat "You model types are all the same, you know you are, just admit it" she continued to tormented his feet with the vibrating object"

"NEvahaHAHAHAHR! It's NOt TRUAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You know" she replied, still torturing his feet" This isn't meant for your feet, admit that you're a pig and maybe I'll go easy on you"

He giggled as the vibrations ran up and down his arches, but he was also getting angry and annoyed. He gritted his teeth and, in a fit of anger, tried to power out of his bonds. As he did, he herd his opponent squeal.

Suddenly he realized what he'd managed to do. In his struggles he had wrapped the ropes securing his feet around his opponent, pinning her arms to her sides! and even more miraculous, the vibrating dildo she was holding was now trapped under her armpit! Seeing this he pulled the ropes even tighter so that there was no way she could move her arms.

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she bellowed and struggled "STAAHAHAHP LEMMEGOAAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Listen up birdy!" He ordered. I'm goanna give you one arm back and you're goanna untie my hands, if you don't I'll pull this rope even tighter and let that thing tickle your ribs and armpit all night.

She was in no position to argue "OKAYOKAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" she giggled.

He released one arm and in an instant she started untying his hands. Once they were free he grabbed her, pivoted around so that he was behind her and got her in a perfect sleeper hold.

"NO!" she choked, and began struggling.

He pulled her down so that she was on her back on top of him and used hos legs to restrain hers.

In a muffled, choking voice she begged "No...." *cough cough* No No!"

"I want you to clasp your arms behind my head and if you move them an inch I'll put you out"

She groaned, knowing exactly what he had in store for her, but slowly she lifted her arms up and clasped them behind The Stud's head.

He went right to work skittering his fingers up and down her armpits and ribs.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!"

He worked his way to her belly.

"So you lie to judge people based on looks huh? We'll I'll do the same thing, i'll bet you have this cute little belly button ring because"

"NO! No please not my GAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!"

she screamed in laughter as he gently and methodically wiggled her belly button ring!

After a few excruciating minutes of this he pushed her off of him and stood over her. She was so tickle weakened that she couldn't even curl up in the fetal position.

"Bring your feet together and put your hands behind your back and I'll end the match." The Stud commanded.

"Unh!" Was her reply. She new she couldn't take anymore tickling but she wasn't going to suffer the humiliation of letting him tie her up.

when she didn't answer immediately, The Stud grabbed her hair and picked her up. He led her by the hair over to the corner of the ring.

Sitting her against the corner he went over to the large dildo and set it face up in the middle of the ring and walked back over to El Halcon.

"See bird girl, I'm not a chauvinist. A Chauvinist does things like this..."

With no warning he completely stripped El Halcon to the amazement and hooting of the crowd.

She squealed but she was still too exhausted to cover up.

The Stud climbed the ring corner up to the top rope.

"Come on" he ordered, pulling her up by her hair so that she too was forced to climb up.

He wrapped his arms under her armpits and around her back and forced her legs to wrap around his waste, and she knew what he had in store for her. A power bomb, but wait..... She panicked.

"So, you were goanna violate me with that thing huh? Well, time to get a taste of your own medicine," he addressed the crowd* Everybody wanna see how acrobatic this girl is? You wanna see how high this bird can fly?*

The crowd roared in approval. El Halcon groaned as she realized her situation, she was about to be power bombed from the top rope on to the large object below!

"I SUBMIT!!!!!" She screamed.

"Sorry bird girl, there's no submissions allowed"

She gasped

"Please, no! Stud Please don't so this! I'll do anything! I'll be your tickle slave! I'll suck your dick! I'll let you fuck me anywhere you want, just please don't drop me onto that thing!!!"

The crowed laughed hysterically at her offers and pleas for mercy, while The Stud just patted her on the butt.

"Wow" he said "Now whose exhibiting their gender stereotypes? Sorry honey, I perfectly respectful to you this whole time and you did nothing but accuse me, insult me and try to humiliate me, time for you to get a taste of your own medicine!"

With that, he inched her over the ring below and pushed off.

In mid air she cried "nooooooooooo!"

*WAM!*

The high flying bird landed perfectly on the objet below! she SCREAMED in a combination of pain and pleasure! and even when The Stud let her fall onto her stomach, she continued to quiver and groan as the device lit up her pleasure centers like she never knew they could.

the Stud just grinned. "Put your feet together and your hands behind your back or we'll do this all over again.

Groaning, she did what she was told.

She offered no resistance as he hogtied her, even when he stopped to tice her feet and sides, she remained in the hogtied position until she was completely secured.

The Stud was declared the winner as he dragged his helpless opponent around the ring like a trophy, finally deciding to tae her up to the top rope one more time.

"You know, You called me a womanizer so many times and treated me like one so much, I don't think you could possibly know what that is. There are a lot of them down there in the crowd."

The crowd started cheering and shouting for him to throw her down.

"Maybe a night of being violated by actual womanizers will teach you the difference"

She panicked!

"Please! No! Don't throw me to the crowd, please I'll do anything!"

He smiled. Let's see how you like being gender stereotyped. Admit that you're a whore and a slut.

She looked out to the hungry crowd who were already salivating over her naked helpless body. she didn't need two seconds....

"I'm a whore! I'm a slut!"

The Stud grinned evilly.

"Then you should love this"...

*push*

She screamed on the way down, the crowd catching her before she could hit the floor.

she was surrounded and accosted by at least half of those in attendance, both men and women.

They took turns using her in every way imaginable. At first people would take turns tickling her feet; it was the worst torture her feet had ever gotten, worse than being gang tickled because every few minutes a new tickler with a new style would start working on her poor feet.

About 20 minutes in, a woman added some tickling on her sides and then, while she was screaming in laughter one of the guys shoved a dick in her mouth, and eventually one of the guys added out and out fucking to the mix She continued having her feet and sides tickled while the guys too turns fucking her mouth and her pussy. by this time they had started forming lines to do the various things to her, tickle her feet, get a blowjob, etc, and everybody got a turn.

One of the women came around to the blowjob line.

"Hmmm..." she said "too bad, I don't have a dick, maybe I'll just see how far I can shove my foot down your throat."

she did just that. El Halcon choed and gagged as the woman got her pretty little foot almost down to the heel in her mouth. From then on, all the women did the same in that line.
The Stud watched the display for a little while and actually felt a little sorry for her, but not that much.

"Hang in their birdy", he shouted "It'll bee over in a little bit; I just hope you don't have a date tomorrow because you're goanna be pretty sore. Just tae this as a lesson honey, nobody likes a shit talker, and as you can see, it's hard to talk shit with all those dicks and feet in your mouth.

Later...."

He walked away as The High Flying Bird continued to suffer a loss that she would never forget.

Soooooo any chance someone starts animating your stories? I think that should start happening. . . fantastic work man. keep this up.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back