• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Under My Feather

deadlywiffeathr

Level of Lemon Feather
A sexy, erotic, surprising story I found blogged on Tumblr. Just thought I'd share it here as it is too good not to! Brilliantly written and contains a decent amount of both UB and foot tickling. As far as I can tell its POV/F tickling.

THIS IS NOT MY WORK. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Part 1:

……your eyes open. You’re confused and slightly disoriented as to where you are or what your current situation is as you see nothing but darkness with the blindfold that is covering your eyes… As you attempt to move, you discover that your wrists and ankles are bound and you’re laying spread eagle. The slight breeze you feel over your body lets you know that you’re completely naked. Overcome with fear, you attempt to scream for help, but can only let out a muffled attempt with the gag that has been placed inside your mouth.

Your mind frantically races back to the previous night. Where you were… Who you were with… Who you spoke to… Anything to make sense of your current situation… Before your mind can gain some clarity, you hear a door slowly open and footsteps walk slowly towards you. Your body trembles in fear as you attempt to yell out muffled screams of help. For the next few minutes you hear nothing. You lay there in silence breathing heavily as you wonder what’s going on. You can feel my presence over you, but can’t see or hear a thing…

Almost out of nowhere you feel a long, soft, slow sensation tracing from your wrist, down your forearm and to your armpit. You yelp through the gag at the light tickling sensation as it slowly drags past your armpit. As it continues slowly down your ribs and sides you let out muffled giggles as it travels to your inner thighs and slowly past your calves. Your mind races as you can see where this is headed… Before long you can feel light traces raking up and down your soles. By now I can hear your laughter screaming through the gag as you try desperately to pull your feet away from my exploring fingers… After several minutes of ignoring your pleas, I stop and allow you to catch your breath… I look down at your pathetic, panting body and laugh as you hear my voice for the first time…

“You’re in for a looong day…”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Part 2:

…after lying in silence for several minutes after discovering the initial reason for your position, you watch in confused horror as my back is turned from you and I appear to be retrieving something from a table. You shriek in horror as you see a long, stiff feather twisting between my thumb and index finger.

I laugh to myself as your naked, helpless body pulls hopelessly at your restraints as I slowly approach you.

"Hope you aren’t TOO ticklish" I tease as I let you see the feather lowered as I slide it back and forth through the air over your stomach, careful not to touch the skin. You laugh and squirm from side to side in an effort to escape the feather which has yet to even touch you much to my delight.

"I wonder how you’ll react once the feather actually does touch you" I say with a wink. You continue laughing at the mere thought of the feather making contact with your skin as I move the feather from side to side. Your terrified eyes follow the movements of the feather in anticipation… waiting… knowing that the tickling that you’re currently being teased with will soon be a reality.
Eventually I slow down and come to a complete stop… Just holding the tip on the feather mere millimeters above your bare skin. The anticipation is still in your mind, but your laughter begins to fade. I look up at your face and see your fear, the pleading that you can only make with your eyes because your mouth is gagged. Your eyes and your muffled words plead for me to not continue with my plans…

Your pleas are ignored as I lower the feather, allowing the tiny fibers to make contact with your bare sensitive skin. You shriek in horror as you feel each individual hair from the feather as it makes its way slowly in a circular trail around your belly button. The horror that you’d long anticipated is now your greatest hell and you can feel it slowly getting worse as the circles around your belly button are gradually making their way closer and closer to your actual belly button. I ensure the feather doesn’t escape contact with your sensitive skin amidst the twisting and squirming you’re doing within your bonds and continue swirling the feather inwards.
You spasm and scream into your gag as the feather enters into your belly button. To your horror, you can feel every fiber of the feather slides deep inside and twists so that the sides of the feather brushes against the walls inside your belly button. I take delight in your torment as I twist the feather around and around to no end…
“Someone’s got a ticklish little belly button don’t they?” I tease as the twisting of the feather gets faster and faster.

I look up and see tears forming in your eyes and beads of sweat beginning to form on your forehead before looking down at my watch and realizing I’ve spent over a half an hour teasing your helpless stomach.
I stop tickling and you exhale in relief while still releasing a few giggles hoping your torment has concluded.

"So what’s more sensitive?" I ask while holding the feather up for you to see… "Your upper body?" I say looking over your exposed underarms, ribs, and nipples.

"Or your feet?"

Part 3:

….you lay flat on your back, struggling for each breath. Struggling to gather your thoughts…not sure what just occurred and horrified at what’s ahead. The blindfold and gag you’re wearing makes it impossible to determine your surroundings or to plead for your situation to end. Every inch of your sensitive belly button just endured a full half hour of torment at the delight of me and long, stiff feather.

I give you several moments to recover as I look down at your naked body, breathing heavily, with dried tears on the side of your face. A normal person might feel bad for you in this situation… Unfortunately for you, your helpless state only further excites me.

"Ready?" I ask,

You make muffled screams behind your gag to protest my next plans, unaware of what they are due to your inability to see. Your screams are intensified as you feel the same feather that tormented your stomach, now dragging up your left side and across your ribcage. You scream in horror and try to contort your body to cover your left side. As you twist ever so slightly, you feel the feather quickly drag up your right side and your rib cage. The confusion catches you by surprise as you’re now attempting to protect the right side of your body, but as you do the feather swirls over your left side once again.

"I think my feather likes you" I tease…

By this point you’re body is twisting wildly from side to side… Not knowing which side you protect. Every rib has been tickled by the feather repeatedly and your lack of sight and heightened sense of touch leaves you struggling to determine where to protect as the tickling moves up and down from side to side.
The feathers slides over your ribs for so long that it takes several minutes for you to realize that it has stopped. As you struggle to contain your horrified giggles, hoping desperately that your ordeal is over… you feel a poke hit the right side of your ribs.

"What’s wrong?" i ask…

You shriek and jump in your bonds at it, but before you come down you feel another at your right side.

"Uh oh… Does that tickle too?" I tease…

Your soft skin has been tormented at the touch of a soft feather for so long that you almost forgot what a sharp poke of a fingertip can feel like. Several seconds pass as you’re waiting horrified for when and where the next poke will arrive from. Suddenly you feel several fingers raking slowly down your ribcage on BOTH sides.

"I wonder if THIS will tickle then" i say…

You squirm and struggle shrieking out muffled pleas that can’t be understood as you feel all 10 of my fingers begin digging into your ribs. Your body thrashes up and down and from side to side in your bonds as my fingers dance happily up and down your ribs. Your mind is racing a mile a minute as every single rib is tormented one after the other.

I watch as you struggle to pull your arms down as my fingers slowly make their way up to your smooth armpits. You thrash even more as you try your hardest as my exploring fingers spider tickle over and over your helpless, exposed armpits.

"How about up here?"

My fingers dance their way in circles in your armpits as they occasionally make their way up to the top of your arms and back down to your ribs.

"Someone’s got smooth ticklish armpits don’t they?" I taunt you as the tickling becomes faster and faster.

"I bet you want me to stop, don’t you?" I ask as my fingers are now moving in full speed covering every inch of your armpits

You frantically shake your head indicating yes as you struggle to try to yell out between muffled laughter behind the gag. To your surprise, the torture of your armpits suddenly ends. You’re still hysterically giggling to yourself as you’re confused trying to figure out what’s going on. What’s next? Did I really stop tickling you? Was this really over?

Your laughter eventually ceases and you let out an exhale. You’re unsure if I’m even still in the room. All you know is your torture has come to an end even if only temporarily and you can breathe.

Your comfort is short lived as you feel a tingle as the tip of my feather slides slowly down your chest. Your mind as racing as you feel every fiber of the feather slowly make its way over and circles around your left nipple. You’re mind becomes confused as for the first time you’re close to feeling something that would be considered pleasurable, but at the same time, still torturous. As the feather circles around and around your nipple for several minutes you become more and more anxious for the feather to make direct contact with your nipple. Your light giggles are music to my ears as I watch you contort your body to force your nipple to make contact, any contact. The teasing is too much for you and I’m well aware of it. Out of nowhere the feather slides over your nipple and you gasp and let out a soft moan… A moan that is short lived as the feather goes back to its path around your nipple without touching. You groan as not only is the tickling torturous, but the torment if being close to a sensation yet so far away from it. A torment that soon doubles as for the first time, a second feather is added and begins its path around your other nipple. I watch you contort your body from side to side before finally sliding both feathers back and forth across your nipples. You let out a loud moan as your body finally receives a taste of what it’s been long teased with. Before long you realize it’s not quite what you envisioned as you continue to let out soft moans, but they are drowned out with increasing giggles which soon becomes laughter. Your sensitive nipples are teased as the feathers slide over and around continuously. I watch in delight as the feathers that you desperately wanted your nipples to touch, are now the same feathers you’re now contorting your body to avoid.

"This is what you wanted, wasn’t it?" I tease… "I watched your body practically beg for it…"

Tears roll down your face from behind your blindfold as laughter is hidden behind your gag as your nipples are tormented for what feels to you like an eternity.

"Are we having fun?" I ask as I stop tickling… "I know I am"

Your body trembles in fear knowing that I’m taking delight in your never-ending suffering. You’re still trying to gasp for air, terrified at what may be next.

"I’m sorry. Did you want to say something?" i ask…

You’re then taken by surprise as for the first time, you feel your gag being removed. You’re shocked, terrified and confused all at the same time. As the gag is taken out you’re struggling with all the thoughts that have gone through your mind. All of the emotions of fear, anger, desperation, and others. As you gasp for air you find it difficult to speak…

"P-please…" You barely recognize your voice as it sounds hoarse from your screaming behind the gag.

"I…can’t….take…anym"

Your words are interrupted as the gag is shoved back into your mouth before you can finish your sentence. Your body sulks in defeat. You knew in your mind the entire time that your words would probably be useless. You don’t even struggle as you know it’s no use at this point. You’re ready to take whatever torture I plan to dish out to you…until you hear my next words…

"Are your feet ticklish?"

Part 4:

…your sweating, naked body lays…exhausted, yet trembling in fear. Struggling to recover from the nonstop torment you’ve endured. Terrified for what remains ahead.

You don’t know why it’s happening, how long it’ll last, where you are, or even who’s doing it. All you know is your worst fears are playing out and you’re absolutely helpless to do anything about it. You can’t even beg due to your gag. You can’t see from behind your blindfold, leaving your sense of touch at in increased state.

"Are your feet ticklish?" I ask…

The question sends shock waves throughout your body. Your instinct upon hearing it is to escape before you remember that you’re tied down by your wrists and ankles and can’t more more than a few inches. Your pleas are muffled through your gag, yet still go ignored. Your blindfold prevents you from seeing, but you can hear me standing at the feet of your bound body. You flinch as you feel a single fingertip on the ball of your foot, resting still. You try to twist and turn your feet, but the finger follows, remaining pressed against your naked sole, not yet tickling, building anticipation. You scrunch your foot in preparation, before I use my other hand to stretch out your foot, smoothing your sole out before slowly and slightly dragging the single fingertip down your arch and to your heel. You kick and shake your foot trying to get my hands away, but my grip is to strong as the fingertip slides up and down.

"I guess that answered my question now didn’t it?" I tease…

By now the single finger has increased to all 5 as my fingernails glide up and down over your smooth outstretched soles relentlessly.

"This is gonna be fun…" I say with a smirk on my face as I pull up a chair and sit directly at eye level with your helpless feet. I look up and see your head lifted, trying to look down at me. I can sense the pleading in your eyes even past the blindfold. The helpless, pleading body language you’re giving off matches the sound of your attempts at begging from behind your gag.

I sit silently for several minutes until your struggling and begging slowly ceases. Allowing you just enough time to get comfortable and give your mind the slight hope that your ordeal has ended.

All hope is soon lost as 5 fingers make contact with both of your soles and slowly begin spider tickling in all directions. I watch as you scream, thrashing in your bonds, twisting and turning in a futile attempt to escape as my fingers dance all over your soles moving up an down, side to side, in circles nonstop, gradually increasing in speed as time progresses. My fingers scribble, slide over, touch, tease and tickle every inch of your soles from the balls of your feet to your instep down your arches and over your heels. No stone is left unexplored as I even occasionally make my way to the top of your feet and your ankles before making my way back down your your sensitive soles.

The tickling slows down before eventually coming to a complete stop as I realize your feet have been tickled for over 30 minutes nonstop without a single break the entire time. I stand over you and look down at your naked, sweating, gasping body in complete shambles. You’re defeated, both physically and mentally. You were defeated a long time ago. Yet the suffering continues. In your mind, you know you’d do anything and everything to end this ordeal, but you’re helpless and unable to even tell me as such.

"I’ve got some good news and some bad news" I tell you…

You muffle through your gag pleading in confusion.

"The good news is… My inquisitive fingers are all done with your feet for now…"

You let out a loud exhale in relief as I can see your body literally begin to relax in your bonds. You have no idea what’s next, but anything would be better than the torture you just endured.

"The bad news is… Now the feather gets a turn"

I watch your body immediately struggle in horror in reaction to my words as more pleas are screamed out from behind the gag as I twist the long, stiff feather between my index finger and thumb.

"I know, I know… You’re excited. You look like you just can’t wait…" I tease…

My words take your mind back to earlier, when the same feather tormented the rest of your body. You remember vividly as it made its way over your upper body and all over your stomach and belly button. A shiver runs through your body as you now imagine that same torment on your helpless feet.

Before the thoughts of your impending torture can process in your head, you feel the tip of the feather slide slowly from your heel and circle it’s way up stopping just before you get to your toes. I repeat this several times watching your reaction. The thrashing and nonstop muffled begging intensifies as I turn the feather around and use the hard stem to scribble all over your helpless, wiggling soles. Without stopping the tickling, I ask…

"Are your toes ready?" Still thrashing around and unable to talk or beg, your arms and legs flail in their bonds helplessly.

"I think it’s time for your toes…" I say as you can just hear the evil grin on my face even without being able to see.

I slide the feather back and forth across all 5 of your toes as you begin kicking helplessly. I then grab your foot, holding it down tightly as I peel your toes back I make out screams of “NO” from behind your gag. You feel every microscopic, individual fiber of the feather as it slides back and forth underneath your toes for what you would swear was an eternity. The feather tickles every inch of your skin underneath your toes. I grin at your futile attempts to clench your toes together to lessen the sensation as its no use against my grip as the feather freely makes its way back and forth underneath your defenseless toes.

That same grip is then used to separate your toes from each other as I spend several minutes tickling between each of your toes, sliding the feather back and forth relentlessly as your body attempts to flail as much as your bonds will allow.

"I think your toes may just be my favorite spot" I say with a grin as i finally putting the feather down after realizing more than a half hour has elapsed using the feather alone.

Still hysterical from the tickling, you now flinch at a new touch to your soft feet. It takes several seconds to realize this sensation doesn’t tickle as much… But actually feels quite nice. My hands glide all over your feet and it slightly tickles but almost feels….massage like. You hesitate to relax, but cant help flexing your feet to my touch…until hearing my next words….

"You know…baby oil makes soft little feet like yours a lot more sensitive" Hearing this makes you shiver nervously. You aren’t sure how or what I mean as you’ve never been in an ordeal such as this before, but you’ve grown to learn that my words usually have devious results that follow.

Your mind then grows with confusion as out of nowhere you hear a soft buzzing sound. A sound vaguely familiar, but you can’t quite put your finger on it. The sound begins right near your face and slowly fades away as if it is leaving the room. The faint sound of it fading gives you slight comfort… Until you feel thousands of tiny bristles moving from side to side as they slowly brush their way from your heel and up your arch.

"Tell me if you like this toothbrush I got you" I say with a smirk…

"NO! NO!" Your muffled screams plea as the brush switches from foot to foot as it makes its way slowly up your arches before landing at your toes. By now your body is shaking, literally on the verge of convulsions as your tears grow and your laughter fades. Your mind is a complete blur as you continue to feel the bristles of the electric toothbrush cover every fiber of the skin on your toes, over them, under them, in between, without sensing an end in sight. You feel yourself laughing, but can’t hear a thing. You feel yourself fighting, but in reality you’re only making slight flinches every few seconds as your energy has been completely drained.

You lay there… Defeated… Drained… Still feeling the torture, but unable to fight back. In your mind you’d hoped that your defenseless, exhausted state would mean the end of your ordeal, but that’s hardly the case as you feel the feather that has been picked up again slide slowly from your toes… Moving up past your ankles…. Over your kneecaps… Slowly up your inner thighs teasing…. You use your last bit of energy to let out a faint gasp and tense up in your bonds as the feather travels very slowly up your inner thighs and goes higher… And higher… And higher………

Part 5:

…my feather continues traveling slowly up your thighs as your naked, bound, gagged body trembles with anticipation. The torment your entire body has endured has rendered you helpless and virtually lifeless. The sensations the feather has caused was too much long ago, yet there’s no hope to end it. I watch your body jerk slightly as the tip of the feather eventually lands at the crease that separates your left thigh and your pussy. The feather begins slowly sliding up and down the crease causing you to jerk and give muffled giggles at the sensation. The sensitivity of the area tickles like crazy, however, I’ve got much more devious plans in mind.

Suddenly, I slide the feather slowly across your exposed pussy lips and land at the crease near your right thigh. As the feather slides over your pussy, I hear a quick frantic yelp which quickly returns to laughter as the feather slowly resumes to tickling up and down near your thigh. I continue tickling your thighs, however, I am fully aware that for the first time in your prolonged ordeal since your nipples were tickled, I’ve planted a small seed of hope. Hope that this torment might eventually turn into pleasure…

These thoughts however are clouded by the stiff feather that I have slowly tickling your thighs ever so closely to your pussy, but just far enough for it to be torture both physically and mentally… I slide, twirl and twist the feather as I listen to your muffled giggles and watch your squirming, sweating body for several minutes before sliding the feather back over your pussy lips and simply holding it in place. I watch you gasp and your body tense as the feather is finally in the one place you’d secretly hoped it’d go. The frustration in your body is apparent as I hear your scream through your gag and desperately buck your hips in an effort to create friction as I hold the feather to your pussy, not allowing it to move.

“Calm down and you MIGHT get a small taste of what you want” I say to you with a smirk…

I watch your body slowly relax as you let out a soft groan and lower yourself back down. After you’ve come down, I very slowly trace the feather up the middle of your pussy and slowly up your clit, causing a long soft moan and your body to tense.

I look down at your face and see your eyes closed in bliss as the feather slowly makes its way up your clit. I keep my eyes watching yours as I see them open wide quickly and you let out a squeal as you realize that my feather has made it’s way past your clit and is now sliding over your lower stomach just under your belly button. The transition from short-lived pleasure to the torture you’ve become all too familiar with sends shock waves throughout your body and only gets worse as you feel every individual fiber from the feather swirl slowly around your belly button.

I observe your body shiver and squirm and can hear your muffled pleas of “NO! NO!” to no avail as I eagerly slide the feather into your belly button and twist it around causing no part of your inner belly button walls to be missed. I continue twisting the feather deep inside your belly button as I watch your body squirm and contort in an attempt to lessen the torture. After several minutes the feather exits your belly button and slowly makes its way back down your lower stomach. The laughter lessens to giggles and I can sense your anticipation as you can sense where the feather is returning to. Once again your body tenses as the feather makes contact at the top of your sensitive clit. The moan you let out is music to my ears as the feather slowly makes its way down your clit and all the way to the bottom of your pussy before making its way back up to your clit.

“Hmmmm…… I bet you like that don’t you?” I tease while sliding the feather slowly back down and up, focusing solely on your clit…

“YES!!!” I can make out your muffle through your gag as your hips rise and buck with the movements of the feather, enjoying every moment…

“And I bet you’d just love to cum wouldn’t you?” I ask while twirling the feather over your clit while still sliding it up and down…

“YES!!!” I hear you attempt to yell out while nodding your head frantically as your hips continue to buck up and down at the movements of the feather…

“How bad do you want to cum?” I implore as the feather begins to move faster….

I can hear you attempt yell out “BAD” even louder than your previous answers as your hip movements begin to go faster…

“How bad??” I ask once more as the feather is now moving rather quickly over your extra sensitive clit which is now dripping wet and looking as if it is ready to explode…..

I don’t hear a response to my question as I look up to your face and see your eyes squeezed tightly shut with the look of impending pleasure…. You’re moaning and shaking grows stronger by the moment as your pussy is just a few moments from orgasm….. When suddenly…… The feather ceases…… I see you quickly open your eyes in confusion and see a look of horror as you discover me standing at your feet once again.

“NOOOOO!!!” I hear you try to yell to no avail as I see terror and disappointment in your face all at once. The orgasm that would have been a reward for all of your torment was a mere seconds away, and was snatched away from you in favor of…..

Before you can gather your thoughts, you can feel the soft fibers of the stiff feather sliding slowly from your left heel and moving its way upward. I drag the feather up your soft, sweaty sole as you try to kick and shake your foot to escape the tingling sensation. The experience becomes all to familiar as the feather makes its way to your toes causing you to scrunch them tightly in defiance. I use my free hand to hold your toes back, stretching your sole in the process as I trace the feather around in circles before dragging the tip back and forth underneath repeatedly. I continue for several minutes, watching your body shake and listening to your muffled screams as my strength is too much for you to protect the undersides of your toes. The longer I torment your exposed toes, I feel the weakness in your body become more and more apparent as your physical defiance slowly begins to cease. The feather continues to torment your helpless feet until your body provides nothing more than helpless giggles as tears stream down your face, as well as an occasional kick here and there.

Your defeated body lays in shambles, unable to fight, just accepting of anything I have to dish out. This continues to be the case as the feather glides from your feet past your calves and thighs… Your body doesn’t tense, however, I can see the desperate plea in your eyes as I look up at you while the feather reaches your clit once again. Your body softly writhes and can only elicit soft moans under my feather as your clit is gently teased by strokes traveling up and down repeatedly.

The feather is then set aside and after a split second of confusion and curiosity, you feel the warmth and wetness of my tongue glide from your clit, down your pussy lips as they briefly slide inside, before coming back out and swirling repeatedly over your clit… The touch seems to rejuvenate your body as your moans increase in volume and you attempt to yell “YES!!!” through your gag.

For the first time you can recall throughout your ordeal, the pleasure increases in speed and intensity along with the response of your body. Your back arches, your eyes close and your moans grow louder all while my hands grip your thighs and my saliva mixes with your pussy juices dripping down while my tongue swirls and flicks quickly across your clit faster and faster before suddenly…

I continue swirling my tongue as I see your body begin to shake and convulse. Your toes curl and you yank strongly at your bonds as you yell out in pleasure as an incredible orgasm overtakes your body. All while the wetness from your pussy covers my face, my tongue continues, ensuring your orgasm has finished to completion. I then raise my head from your pussy as your body collapses and lets out a loud sigh of pleasure as I look at your face and see your eyes closed and what I believe to be a slight crack of a smile from behind your gag.

I then move up to your face, and for the first time in hours, I gently remove your gag which allows your to exhale and breathe heavily before using your last bit of energy to let out a faint “Who are you?”

Your question is ignored as I go back to standing at your feet. “WAIT! NO!” you let out as my fingertips and fingernails begin raking up and down your soles. Your pleas are desperate, yet lazy, as the torture you’ve endured combined with your orgasm has expended you of any energy you would have used to fight back. As your body lays almost still and only your feet squirm to me tickling all over the bottom of your soles in all directions, your laughter becomes more and more faint and you begin to feel lightheaded… “Please….” You meekly let out with your last out of strength as the tickling shows no sign of letting up on your soles which are now squirming only very slowly and perhaps involuntarily… You look up at me and we briefly make eye contact as you try to gather the strength to let out one last plea, but before the sound can come out, your vision slowly fades to black…..

You open your eyes quickly and jolt your body upright. You nervously look around, and your nerves are slightly calmed as you see the familiarity of your bedroom. You exhale as you come to the realization that the entire ordeal was nothing more than a dream. No gags, no blindfolds, no tickling, and no torment. With your mind at ease you fall back onto your bed and turn on your side to go back to sleep as your heart drops and you feel a knot in the pit of your stomach. You look over and see a very familiar looking long, black, stiff feather resting on the pillow next to you….

The End…

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back