• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real power M/F upperbody

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
Hello there. I am still working on my "sacrificed to the tickle god" series, but I took a break from it and I wrote this 'historical' short story. I doubt I accurately represented the Roman society, but since it's mostly about tickling, I don't think it matters that much. ;)

So you wanted to hear about power, reader? Very well make yourself comfortable and let us begin. My name is Marcus Atrio Caesar and as you certainly know, I am the Emperor of Rome. Or perhaps you might not know as you may be from a distant future, when all our past glories may be forgotten. If you do not know me, then perhaps I should tell you, that most people consider me a freak. Not that it matters too much. Just look at some of my predecessors. For instance that bloody psychopath Caligula, who appointed his horse a consul, or perhaps that blood-thirsty Nero, who put part of Rome to fire. These were some of the worst, I give you that, but even so you must be somewhat insane to be an emperor with all the risks of being assassinated involved.

I believe I am a rather good ruler. I've conquered a lot of territories and brought back great riches and slaves and that's all what matters to people, so why do they call me freak? You see I have this nasty habit of tickling any woman I like. I know I am not alone in this. In my young age I helped to run a very particular slave market, where rich people bought ticklish woman for private tickle torture. That's where the concept of power comes in. They have money, so they can tickle slaves, I have power, so I can tickle any woman I want. They fear their dirty little secrets to be exposed, so they usually don't even tickle their own wives. I already exposed mine and people fear me too much to object. When ticklish women see me, they try to hide their fear, but I trained myself to spot it. In fact that is most often how I choose my next victim.

With that being said, you may wonder how I came to this vice. Well back in my young age, I was a legionnaire and we were putting down some rebellious tribes in Britain. We were encouraged to rape barbarian women as a method of terrorizing their villages and I simply grew tired of it. When I encountered once a very cute redhead I tried something different with her. At first she was surprised, because she thought I would do something different after tying her down. Her reactions were not immediate and she was too afraid to laugh, but I was persistent and after some time laughter and pleas were coming out of her mouth. I was mesmerised by her laughter. It was so delicious to dig my fingers and dance with them all around her body, while she jerked and twitched as much as her restrains allowed her to. I've never seen her again, but if I did, I would probably keep her as my tickle toy forever. I don't think I would ever tire of her sweet agonised laughter. Anyway as my army moved from city to city, where others plundered, I simply enjoyed in my newly found fetish and I assured you it felt great. That is when I discovered that slave market I told you about earlier. I struck a deal with them to bring any ticklish girl I would encounter during my campaign. Back then I already earned a sufficiently high rank to be able to arrange that.

Later on, I earned reputation as a good fighter and the emperor recruited me into his Praetorian guard. But you know how it is in Rome. Emperors come and go, so when the opportunity presented itself, I seized the power.

Since then in my favorite pass time is to roam the streets with my guards and tickle the hell out of any girl I want. My guards are fine with that as they usually get to do the stuff they want to the victim afterwards. Not that I am very interested seeing that, but it helps to increase their loyalty. Actually I think some of them are beginning to enjoy doing things the way I do, as one of my guards once privately asked me if he could help me tickle the women sometimes.

So you want to know what it means to have power over someone? Let me give you an example. It was one great sunny day so I went to the market as usual for my hunt. Usually rich women buy their jewels and make ups there. I encountered senator Cato there. He was accompanied by a young beautiful woman.

"Well hello there senator. What a pleasure to meet you." I greeted him.

He bowed before me and replied "Caesar what an honour."

"You have a beautiful company there. Is that your spouse?" I asked.

"No great Caesar. It is my daughter."

She, just like any other woman obviously knew my reputation, but remained calm and actually made an arrogant and bored face, thinking that being senator's daughter would somehow protect her. To show her how wrong she was, I bluntly jumped to the subject I was interested in "What a delight to meet her. Is she ticklish?"

The girl now looked like she jumped out of her skin and I could see that her pulse quickened. She was without any doubt afraid, which gave me the answer I needed.

"I see you don't know senator. Well there is always a simple way to find out." I said.

With that being said, my guards already knew the routine. One lifted her arms with one hand and another imobilised her legs by holding her calves with a strong grip. I tore a few clothes with my dagger to expose her skin on her belly and made her more vulnerable. Then I began digging my thumb into her belly button. Stream of tears appeared immediately on her cheeks. She tried to back away, but only hit the heavy armor of my preatorian guardsman. Her body was shaking and all she wanted to do was to back away, but she could not. My two faithful guards had a strong grip on her, so my thumb was free to roam on her belly button and make her laugh.

Then my fingers began dancing on her belly and washed away all the pride she had left. She now began to beg "Stoooop!" she cried.

"Call me Caesar and I might consider it."

"Caesar, pleeease stop! I can't take it." she screamed.

I paused to let her breath and I smirked "That's better girl. It may take a while considering it. In the mean time, I'll have some fun with those ribs of yours." and I began tickling her ribs up straigh to the armpits and then down again. I of course had no intention of stopping. She was trying to hold her laughter, perhaps in hope, I'd lose my interest in her. Bad call.

I said to her with a sly smile "Permission to laugh granted." and I doubled my efforts on her ribs.

"Noooo hahahahahaha!" she replied.

"Now that's better." I answered.

Considerable crowd was around us and while they pretended not to see anything ashamed of their Emperor, I knew everyone took a peek. While most people talk thrash about me, all of them envied me that I could touch freely beautiful girls and get away with it. In her struggles, I got captivated by her bouncing breasts. I knew what to do. I gave her a much needed break and took out my dagger.

"You have very nice breasts" I told her. "Why don't you let them breathe for a while." and I tore the rest of her clothes exposing her top.

"Oh just look at them." I said "Poor and lonely crying for attention." and I began tickling her nipples with my tongue, while having simultaneously fun with her thighs, tickling them with my fingers.

I got the laugh I desired out of her. After a while, without giving her any respite this time, I went for her armpits, which was too overwhelming for her. Her face got completely red and she got locked in silent laughter, her mouth wide open in ticklish agony.

After about five minutes she passed out. I told her father "That was exquisite. You should come to my banquets sometimes and bring your daughter. I am sure I can keep her entertained."

So now you see what it means to have true power. You can do whatever you desire to others and get away with it and all I desire is to hear forced laughter and pleading from beautiful women.

No comments so far? I suppose this story was not liked much. Even so, negative critique is just as much appreciated: it might help me hone my skills. ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back