• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Khan and the Admirals Daughter: Part One Sexual Content m/f

april

1st Level Red Feather
Featuring Khan and Carol Marcus from Star Trek Into Darkness. I don't normally deviate from the storyline but I did in this instance, so bear with me; especially all you die hard trekkies (being one myself). There is a bit of an S&M quality to this story but it's fairly mild. I added a quick video of myself answering various questions and a couple from other youtube posters. Enjoy!

It’s me hello! Question answer time
http://youtu.be/O5c4T75-sSM

Star Trek Into Darkness Crack vid. Best one Iv'e seen must watch :)
http://youtu.be/AtvfJGypElc

Neutron Cream!
http://youtu.be/NHEbiS353CM

Disorientation; the room was spinning; darkness. Someone was helping him up but he did not know whom. Khan was fading in and out of consciousness as he grappled with the other individual. The lights were getting brighter as he attempted to adjust his focus on his surroundings. Snippets of memory flashed through his mind; of the Enterprise, his crew, a ship going down…Carol Marcus. The echo of a feminine voice intruded his thoughts; it came in low and then louder.

“Get up!”

A woman was pulling his shoulders forward; pushing him to an upright position. Reality was slowly setting in.

“You need to get up Khan! We have to get you out of here!”

It was freezing cold; his body quaked with shivers as the uncomfortable sensation enveloped his body.

“Cold…” he managed to say hoarsely.

He felt a sheet being tugged over his shoulders and then more pushing as a sweet voice coaxed him to take action. He furiously willed his eyesight to adjust to the overly bright lights as he pushed his arm against the cryo-tube and carefully stood up with great effort. Shapes began to come into focus as he looked around groggily, squinting his eyes. The room was filled with cryo-tubes. It dawned on him; it was his crew.

“I can’t…I can’t leave them.” He whispered as he stepped out of the small vessel that had been his prison for how long he did not know.

“We can’t help them right now.” reasoned the earnest, feminine voice. “Their safe, but we must hurry.”

He looked up at his would be jail breaker. Her hair was longer and she looked a bit thinner but there was no denying that his savior was none other than Carol Marcus.

She had quickly led him out of the security room and down several corridors into a lot where a car awaited their leave. He fumbled with the handle and Carol had to help him to open the door. Within minutes they had left the premises and he allowed himself to once again surrender to the darkness. He awoke several hours later and he realized that his senses once again were finely sharp. He leaned his head against the glass of the window, his eyes closed against a dulling headache that wracked his mind.

“Where are we?” he demanded.

“London,” Carol began “were almost to my flat. I have clothes for you there. You can get cleaned up and then we must speak.”

He remained silent for the rest of their journey; the wheels in his mind spinning as to how he would make his escape and rescue his crew. Once they arrived at her flat, she quickly ushered him in, looking about the premises warily before closing the slide door behind her. He stood there before her, tall and ominous. He would have appeared even regal looking if not for the thin white sheet precariously wrapped around his body. Carol busied herself, disappearing into another room and returning with a neatly folded stack of clothes. She hesitantly handed them to him. He stepped forward purposely dropping his covering so that he was standing mere inches away from her and taking the articles of clothing, stared down at her intently.

“I could kill you,” he began as he none too gently lifted her chin to meet his gaze “in three seconds I could be standing over your lifeless body.”

Carol grabbed his wrist and twisted it back roughly so that she held it firmly in a locked hold. He scowled at her.

“I could stop you.” She replied vehemently although he read clear in her eyes that she was afraid of him.

Smiling maliciously, Khan slowly leaned forward and for a moment Carol thought he was going to kiss her but instead brought his mouth close to her ear.

“Careful Commander, it is within my nature to shatter innocent young creatures such as you. A hairs breath of precaution would serve you well.” His mouth leaned into her neck and she could feel his teeth gently graze her skin. Both terrified and exhilarated, she released his wrist and quickly stepping back, pushed the clothes in his hand against his chest.

“Get dressed.”

Carol couldn’t help but allow her eyes to momentarily roam the length of his unclad condition. She was holding her breath when their eyes finely met once again and he stared back at her darkly.

“Are you going to stand there and watch me Commander?” he accused suggestively.

Taken aback, she blushed furiously and quickly turned her back to his, a coy if somewhat embarrassed smile playing across her lips.

“Why have you freed me?” he asked as he meticulously dressed himself.

Carol snuck another quick peak before answering.

“I need your help. It seems that another faction in star fleet has picked up my father’s vendetta. They are determined to start a war. I can’t prove it. I need to get my hands on definitive evidence and present it to the high council.”

“And why should I help you?”

Carol was startled that he was once again directly behind her. She whipped around, bumping into him; his close proximity playing devious tricks on her feminine hormones. He caught both of her arms in his steely grip, steadying her from falling over. She was clearly affected by his close proximity. At least this time he was clothed.

“I asked you a question Commander Marcus. Why should I help you?”

“Because,” she began, her voice slightly faltering “we both share a common goal in that we seek justice for the wrongs we have been subjected to. My father,” she continued “he wronged us both. He was a horrible person. I know that now.”

Several emotions played across his face; suspicion, doubt, anger and sadness. He wanted to believe her with a passion that rocked his very core. He had dreamt of this woman in his imprisonment; fevered and passionate dreams. He had been intrigued by her during their first meeting together and it had blossomed into an irrational obsession that he himself could not explain. Expelling his emotions and hardening his expression, he brought his hand to her throat and slowly squeezed. It was not enough pressure to cut short her breath but enough to express his point. She looked into his eyes bravely.

“I am not afraid of you.” she countered.

“You are very naïve then Commander.”

“You will address me as Carol.”

Before he could reply, she slapped him across his face hard and leaned into his body, embracing his mouth with an impassioned kiss. The man had never felt a hesitant moment in his life, but he was completely taken by surprise by this sudden turn of events. Khan gave into the kiss. Carols hands flew to his neck brutally deepening the kiss and he responded by swiftly taking her into his arms and roughly crushing her against his chest. They grappled with each other, both fighting for the upper hand. Carol refusing to give over control slapped him again. Both fury and lust flashed across his face. He grabbed for her arm and twisted it behind her back, pushing her body towards the ground. She swiftly locked her leg behind his knee and kicking backwards, knocked him to the floor landing on top of him with a dull thud. They rolled twice; arms flailing and hands groping for weak spots. Her strength was no match for his and he eventually had her pinned beneath him. They both were breathing heavily and he rested his forehead momentarily against hers. Not wanting to give up the fight, Carol tilted her mouth to his and bit down on his lower lip drawing blood. He yelled out in pain and pinning her arms above her head gave her a dark look of forewarning.

“You don’t wish to anger me.” he growled at her.

“Have I bruised your ego, poor thing?” she snarled back egging him on.

Without hesitation he furiously stood up bringing her with him and slung her tiny body over his shoulder.

“You’re sleeping quarters?!” he demanded in a deadly serious tone.

She did not respond so he sharply smacked her rear making her yelp out in pain.

“I will not ask again.” he said, his voice too low for her liking.

“To the back.” She conceded.

He startled her by giving her another sharp smack as he determinedly headed towards the back of the flat making his way to her sleeping quarters. She wiggled fruitlessly in his grasp earning herself yet another resounding smack to her bottom. This time she did not fight him.

The door to her quarters silently slid open and he entered, strode over to the bed and carelessly dumped her. She quickly crawled towards the headboard and sat there, eyeing him warily and getting ready for their next fight.

“Don’t move.” He ordered.

He proceeded to scan the room and locating her bureau drawers, made his way over to them. Pulling out the bottom draw, he rummaged through it, selected a few articles of clothing and then strode back to her bed. She was waiting for him, fists balled and snarling.

“Remove your clothing.” He ordered.

“Remove them for me.” She challenged back at him.

He grinned at her evilly.

“You will obey me.”

“Obedience is a weakness!” she snapped.

“Obedience is a virtue; a virtue I will be more than glad to teach you.”

She laughed at him then as if she thought he had another thing coming to him.

Furiously snarling, he approached her, tossing the articles in his hand at the end of the bed. She raised her hand as if to strike him but he caught hold of her wrist and brought it down to her side. His facial features softened and it took her by surprise. He leaned in and grazed her lips softly with his, gently coaxing her mouth open. Their tongues slowly touched and she could feel her body begin to melt under his meticulous attention. The kiss was sweet and utterly maddening. Carols head was spinning, so caught up in his web of seduction that she hadn’t even noticed that he had broken contact. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw that he was staring at her with a self-assured half grin half sneer on his face.

“Your first lesson Commander.” He flatly stated.

Giving her no time to process his words, he ripped open her blouse and swiftly yanking it down her arms, tossed it to the side. He snapped her bra into two and it quickly joined her blouse. Grabbing her pants at the waist, he unceremoniously dumbed her onto her back and freed her from them. Her little black lace panties soon followed suit. Carol felt exposed but exhilarated at the same time. The man was a savage and his agitated state excited her. She sat there before him, her ample breasts lightly heaving and tiny waist trembling. The look in her eyes matched the unrelenting challenge in his. He picked her up and placed her across his lap, face down, bottom up. He slowly caressed her beautiful backside as he spoke.

“You are being punished for your insolence.” He said calmly as he continued to caress her rear, warming his palm in the process. Curiosity stayed her tongue.

The first smack stung but it was bearable. As were the second two but the third smarted and she winced in pain. She struggled against his grip but he held her firmly in place. He spanked her this way, switching up which cheek he punished, gradually building in speed and pressure. Very soon her bottom felt as if it were on fire. She squirmed and cried out.

“Stop!” she begged him.

He immediately stayed his hand.

“You would like me to stop this?” he asked almost casually.

“Yes!” she loudly replied.

He complied but then he suddenly attacked her ribs, tickling her mercilessly.

She yelped out in surprise and immediately began to struggle and thrash. The sensation was absolutely unnerving, taking her breath away and scattering her thoughts.

“No! Stop! Please stop!”

Once again he stayed his hand.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“I’m damn sure!” she yelled back at him.

He complied but only to again take up with spanking her bottom. He meant business this time, giving her stinging wallop after stinging wallop. Burning pain shot through her nerve endings and she sucked in her breath and shook her head from side to side.

“No more!” she screamed. “I can’t take any more!”

“Choose then.” He offered.

Three more smacks were all it took.

“Tickle me!” she wailed.

He went for the back of her thighs this time, kneading them expertly with his large hands. Carol flounced around maniacally giggling, attempting her best efforts at bravery against her sadistic punishment. He brought his hands up higher, and curling his fingers under both hipbones, gently squeezed with precise pressure. Carol bucked her hips, and with bravery smashed, attempted to climb off of him. He pushed her hips back down against his. She wasn’t going anywhere. He ran his fingernails slowly over the small of her back and she laughed uproariously, digging her fingers furiously into the bed covers. Her laughter drowned out any rational thought.

“Spank me!” she begged.

Smack! His hand came down hard on her already boiling backside. The sound echoed throughout the room ominously. He punished each cheek separately, changing up his rhythm so that she did not know which one would be slapped next. She wriggled and whimpered against him, tears beginning to flow freely from her eyes.

“Tickle me!” she stammered exhaustively.

Khan lightly ran his fingers down her now quite rosy bottom. The tickling sensations were incredible against her tender backside. His fingers gently slid up one cheek and down the other, making her body quiver to his gentle touch.

“Noooo!” she screamed already unable to resist the all too terrible feeling. “Please I beg you! No more!”

His fingers continued to dance relentlessly. Mercy was not in the near future.

“Would you like me to stop?” he practically sneered.

Carol continued to struggle against him, indecision grappling her mind.

“No!” she cried out laughing between her whimpers and frustrated tears.

He paid close attention to her wriggling backside a few minutes more and then reached over for both her underarms. Carol went wild, cursing and laughing and launching her body in all directions across his lap. Her arms flew back into a defensive position but it only allowed for his fingers to dig deeper into her hallows and trapping his hands there. Several minutes passed this way and Carol had no idea how much longer she could possibly last.

“Do you concede?” he asked her menacingly.

“Yes! Yes I concede!” she screamed at him.

“Have you learned your lesson on obedience?” he asked, still gently attacking her underarms.

“Yes! I will be obedient! I will be obedient!”

He stopped immediately and allowed her a few moments to catch her breath as he tenderly caressed her reddened backside. He calmly shushed her as he patiently waited for her crying and whimpering to subside. When she had sufficiently quieted down to his liking, he slowly moved his hand down and over her bottom so that his fingers rested against her sexual organ. Gently he parted her lips and entered her slowly with two fingers. She was slick and wet with arousal. Carol moaned automatically and the sound pleased him. With his free hand, he grabbed the hair at the nape of her neck and gently pulled, the movement pushing his fingers deeper inside her. He pulled and pushed, pulled and pushed, her soft moans growing louder with each thrust of his fingers. His thumb came into play against her sensitive clit as he flicked and softly caressed it.

Carols body was reeling with delicious sensation. His fingers played magically inside her and she gave over to the melting and intoxicating feelings. His thumb danced perfectly against her clit, coaxing and willing her body to succumb. Her moans quickly became more rapid as the tension within her core mounted, begging for release. Carols body began to thrust backwards against his fingers, her overwhelming need for release transcending all thoughts of morality. Small bursts of pleasure exploded across her abdomen as tension continued to build, bringing her precariously to the edge. Khan stilled his hand at this juncture, causing her to cry and whimper piteously as frustration slammed her back into reality.

“Would you like me to stop?” he asked, his tone seductively low and breathy.

“No.” she cried out in sheer frustration.

“Then let me present to you my counter offer Commander Marcus. It is either my help with your fruitless endeavor against star fleet,” he teasingly flicked his thumb against her clit, causing her to wriggle and gasp “or,” he continued “this.” his voice was suddenly dark and laced with both distaste and lust “Now…choose.”

To be continued

Khan and the Admirals Daughter: Part Two m/f Sexual Content
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Admirals-Daughter-Part-Two-Sexual-Content-m-f

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back