• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Khan and the Admirals Daughter: Part Two Sexual Content m/f

april

1st Level Red Feather
Featuring Khan and Carol Marcus from Star Trek Into Darkness m/f sexual content; consensual non consent. Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for part three :)

Holy Sh$t hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1TQ2VwI27c&list=PL4FC46C79D2A3D2C4&feature=share&index=5

Warning: May induce ovary explosion
http://youtu.be/9OZEfBjMxQ8

Carols body was reeling with delicious sensation. His fingers played magically inside her and she gave over to the melting and intoxicating feelings. His thumb danced perfectly against her clit, coaxing and willing her body to succumb. Her moans quickly became more rapid as the tension within her core mounted, begging for release. Carols body began to thrust backwards against his fingers, her overwhelming need for release transcending all thoughts of morality. Small bursts of pleasure exploded across her abdomen as tension continued to build, bringing her precariously to the edge. Khan stilled his hand at this juncture, causing her to cry and whimper piteously as frustration slammed her back into reality.

“Would you like me to stop?” he asked, his tone seductively low and breathy.

“No.” she cried out in sheer frustration.

“Then let me present to you my counter offer Commander Marcus. It is either my help with your fruitless endeavor against star fleet,” he teasingly flicked his thumb against her clit, causing her to wriggle and gasp “or,” he continued “this.” his voice was suddenly dark and laced with both distaste and lust “Now…choose.”

His menacing words hit home and Carol scrambled off of his lap, reeling furiously.

“Prick!” she hissed.

He responded by grabbing her about the waist and tossing her back onto the bed.

“We are not done here, by any means Commander; lest you earn yourself another punishment would you care to retract your words?”

As a matter of fact she did.

He stripped off his clothes slowly as he spoke.

“You have had but boys show you the ways of lust and carnality. I can assure you that I am no boy Commander. You will choose and it will only be to where I am satisfied with your answer.”

He approached her like a prowling animal toying with its prey; his head slightly tilted to the side, his eyes intense and intent on devouring his meal. Carol nervously scooted back towards the headboard but he grabbed for her ankle and pulled her back towards him as he stealthily crawled above her. So transfixed was she on his hard beautifully sculpted body that it utterly rendered her from protesting. He drew her up onto his lap in straddle position, sliding his hand down her arm and grabbed her wrist, applying his thumb gently at the base. He looked her directly in her eyes.

“There is an inconsequential line between the pleasure of the body and pain.”

He dipped his head down and captured one of her delicate pink nipples in his mouth, meticulously tracing his tongue along the taught bud. Carols breath hitched and she exhaled, the tantalizing sensation gripping her body as it spread from her breast to **** and back up again. His mouth made his way to her other nipple and he proceeded to give it his same rapt attention. He did this until she began to feel her pulse in her nether region and it grew until it became an unbearable throb making her whimper and wiggle against his groin. She began to tremble, her body protesting the ever growing frustration. When she began to cry, he immediately pressed his thumb against her wrist activating the pain eliciting pressure point. Carol threw her head back and cried out against the sickening combination of both pleasure and pain. It had somehow intensified her sexual frustration and she involuntarily bucked against his hips.

Finely releasing her wrist, Khan laid her backwards so that he sat above her between her legs. He ran his hands smoothly along her inner thighs, up and down, each time inching closer to her pleasure zone.

“Tell me commander, are you finding this pleasurable or are you so rapt with need that you cannot bear the company of my touch?”

“Asshole.” She whispered breathlessly.

“Careful,” he warned “I know your weaknesses.”

He traced his fingernails ever so lightly along her inner thighs just enough so that it tickled maddeningly. Carols body jerked and she tried lifting herself up on her elbows. He pushed her back down with one strong arm.

“Don’t move!” he growled “or I will make this far, far worse.”

He reached behind him and grabbed one of the articles of clothing that he earlier had placed at the base of the bed. It was a small long sleeved blouse and he proceeded to tie one sleeve around her eyes, effectively making a blindfold. Once again he took up the task of torturing her thighs with long and drawn out fingernail tickling. Carol was forced to endure the sensation, her blindness affecting her senses making the feeling that much more unbearable. His fingers drew closer and closer to the heated juncture between her legs. Her body trembled and writhed, the need for his touch against her throbbing **** was overwhelming. Her breath quickened and she began to whimper again, her mind playing nasty tricks on her as she so desperately wanted him to stop and proceed at the same time.

“You are enjoying this aren't you Carol?” he taunted her, using her name for the first time. It had more of an effect on her than she cared to admit, instantly doubling her arousal.

He had reached the area where her thighs met her groin and he paused there, severely drawing out her anticipation. His fingers casually kneaded the area, making her body instantly buck upwards.

“Noooo!” she screamed with laughter, her body thrashing and bucking and twisting about the bed.

He laughed with her evilly, thoroughly reveling in her torment.

“Enjoying it now commander?”

Carol was able to muster up enough strength to pull off the blindfold and reach forward to surprise him with a stinging slap to the face. He smiled at her menacingly, his head tilting forward with fury flashing in his eyes. He launched himself at her and besieged her ribcage without mercy. She screamed out and laughed endlessly, her body giving into the miserable punishment. His fingers delicately dove in between each rib, switching the pressure between a light and heavier touch. He would attack one side and then the other, constantly leaving her guessing. She begged and pleaded and cried out for him to stop but he kept at it, draining both her will and strength. Afterwards, he left her alone for a few minutes to recover as she laid there broken and crying on the bed. He would return to her over and over again, drawing her tenderly into his arms, making her believe that he would make love to her, his unmasked passion telling her so but all he did was make her want him, her need becoming so overwhelming that she begged him to take her. When he was finished she was a humiliated mess of raw nerves and bruised ego.

He stood there by the bed, watching her intently, his mind battling with his conscience. He thought perhaps he had driven her too far; played his little game with too much ferocity.

“Commander…Carol,” he began.

“Just leave me.” She cut him off, her voice faltering and filled with the many tears she had shed.

The guilt of it all suddenly crashed down on him and he looked away not wanting her to see the pained expression on his face. He knew all too well that she had done nothing to deserve this.

“I apologize,” he began. “I am sorry. It went on for far too long.”

Carol looked up at him, the disdain in her eyes being replaced by questioning doubt about the man.

“I don’t believe that I can forgive you.” She said.

“I know. I wouldn't expect you to.” he said in a low and apologetic tone. “I will help you in your endeavor against star fleet. It is all I can do.”

Surprise lit her eyes. Maybe she had in fact underestimated his good nature. But she wasn't all that apt upon forgiving him just yet.

“I will let you…but under one condition.” She offered.

“What? Anything.” He said earnestly.

“I get tit for tat…an exchange.”

Her words could only be translated as meaning revenge.

He looked at her and gulped, his mind clearly fighting with his dominant side.

“I accept your offer Commander.”

She grinned deviously at him as he strode over to the bed and allowed her to take him into her arms.

To be continued

Khan and the Admirals Daughter Part Three, Explicit Sexual Content f/m, m/f
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...er-Part-Three-Explicit-sexual-content-f-m-m-f

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back