• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jane's First Tickle Tournament: Chapter 3 Jane and Jenny toe to toe (f/f)

Zack01

It's been a long time since I posted the first two chapters of Jane's Tickle Tournament. If you don't know these then you will probably need to read them before this, as this follows directly from the end of Chapter 2:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?222993-Jane%92s-first-Tickle-Tournament-fight-(f-f)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...t-Chapter-2-(f-f)&highlight=tickle+tournament

There are two new chapters available. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 3. Jane and Jenny toe-to-toe

There was no furniture in the sports hall. Jenny was sitting on the floor, her back to the wall. Her knees were bent with her paperwork resting on her lap. She had bare feet as heels were not allowed in the sports hall. As they approached, Jane noticed that Jenny’s feet were in great shape. She had purple toe nail polish and from what Jane could see her soles looked soft and smooth. Jane absently wondered if Tickle Tournament employees were more or less likely to be ticklish.

“Well done again, Jane” Jenny said, as the girls approached. “That is two good wins against strong opponents.” Tiana looked pleased at this complement. Come and sit down and I will tell you about your next match. You too, Tiana. We need to talk as well. Both girls obediently sat down opposite Jenny. Tiana sat with her legs crossed while Jane stretched her legs in front of her.

“Right, good news for you Jane. I had to disqualify two girls yesterday; they were swearing at each other! You were due to fight the winner so now you will have a bye in the next round. Your next match will be the regional semi-final. Congratulations on getting so far! The semi- will not be for a couple of months so you will have plenty of time to prepare.”

Jane’s delight bubbled over. ”Oh thank you Jenny. How wonderful!” she enthused. “I never thought I would make it that far!” Jenny smiled back, delighted to be the bearer of good news.

“That’s unreal, well done Jane!” Tiana added. Jane was delighted that she sounded genuinely pleased for her with no hint of jealousy.

Tiana then turned to Jenny. “I’m sorry I lost, Jenny,” she said. Jane listened, intrigued. “Will you still want me to do those extra matches we were talking about earlier?”

“Yes we will” Jenny said. “You lost this match fair and square, but your gymnastics and martial arts background will make you perfect for an exhibition match or two”

Jane could not keep her curiosity at bay any longer. “What exhibition matches are these?” she asked.

Jenny started to explain. “We’ve been discussing an exhibition evening with Sylvie’s Girls wrestling club to get some local publicity. The idea is to attract some interest to both their wrestling club and Tickle Tournament in this region. The local press will cover the evening but it will be fairly low key. They will be trying to win by pins and we will be tickling them. They’ll be taking the tickle-pills. It’s only exhibition so the idea is to put on a good show rather than being competitive. We’ll do some matches with different themes. May be a terrain match, may be a tag-team match. It will be great if we can persuade them…”

Jane interrupted her before she could finish. “So Tiana is going to take part from the Tournament and who else? If you need someone else, I would love to do it!” Jane was not usually this forward but she loved the idea of the exhibition matches. They would be fun and bring a little attention for her as well, which she was starting to think would be a good idea.

“Well, we do still need another girl, but I don’t think you are quite ready yet. You’ve won a couple of matches, sure, but I’m not certain. I think may be you were just lucky.” Jane thought Jenny might be teasing her and was really going to ask her to take part. She looked at Tiana to see what she thought.

“Oh I think Jane would be great!” Tiana enthused. “I can teach her some wrestling moves and may be she can teach me something about tickling as well.”

Jenny still looked unsure, or was she playing? Jane still could not decide. She pressed on. “Oh come on Jenny, I’d be a great partner for Tiana and I would learn about wrestling. I think I would be really good. I wrestle my sister all the time. Oh come on! Are you teasing me? You know I won two good matches. I’ve done loads of tickling and no one has even made me laugh in here yet!”

Jenny was smiling enigmatically as she listened, but her smile turned a little more devilish as Jane finished. “But that could change really soon!” she replied quickly. As she said this she shot her left foot out, her toes pointed, aiming to tickle Jane’s exposed right sole.

Perhaps the adrenaline was still pumping from her match. Jane moved like lightening to avoid Jenny’s attack. All in one movement she shifted her weight back slightly to allow her legs more freedom at the hip. She lifted her right leg a little, still leaving her sole in Jenny’s full view. Jenny raised her own foot to give chase. At this point, Jane rotated her ankle anti-clockwise and lowered her leg slightly. Jenny did not have time to change direction to follow Jane and her foot was still rising. Jane’s foot rotated underneath Jenny’s and she gently but firmly pushed her sole into Jenny’s heel. Jane’s foot curved around Jenny’s, making it difficult for Jenny to escape from it. Jenny had to push back to stop her knee being pushed into her face. She tried to rotate her foot left then right, but Jane kept up her gentle pressure and Jenny could not get free. Jenny tried to retreat but her back was against the wall. Finally Jenny tried to reach Jane’s foot with her hands but the piles of paper that were carefully organised in her lap prevented her. Jenny had to accept that Jane was pinning her foot in mid-air.

Jane was beaming at Jenny now. She was sure Jenny had been teasing about the exhibitions and she was pleased to have another opportunity to demonstrate her skills. She also loved tickle fights in any context. Since starting the Tickle Tournament practice and matches she had found she slipped into her playfully dominant teasing-tickler persona more and more easily. That side of her was coming out again now. “What ARE you trying to do Jenny?” she teased. “Did you want to tickle me?” she said with mock disbelief. “You wanted to tickle me with your toes? But look, your toes are sticking up in the air all helpless…” This was true: Because Jane was pushing from underneath, Jenny’s toes were well above Jane’s sole. “My toes, however, are right on your sole…” Jane let the sentence trail away unfinished while she smiled at Jenny.

“How were you going to tickle me Jenny?” Jane continued in her slow, mocking tone. “Were you going to do it like this?” Jane started wiggling her toes without touching Jenny’s sole. She rotated her foot inwards slightly while she did this to ensure that Jenny could see her toes past her own foot. Jane really hoped Jenny was ticklish at this point. This teasing would all seem rather embarrassing if Jenny did not laugh when it started.

Jenny tried to reassert her authority, but she did not sound convincing. “Now, Jane, let me go, please, remember I am a Tickle Tournament employee and I am paid to tickle the competitors not…”

Jane smiled sweetly while she ignored Jenny’s instructions. She interrupted Jenny by dragging her big toe gently down Jenny’s sole. She did not move the rest of her foot, maintaining her hold on Jenny’s heel. Jenny flinched but this was not enough to free her foot. She let out a giggle and slapped her hand over her mouth to try to stop herself. Jane was delighted to see Jenny’s reaction and also relieved to see she was enjoying the game. She decided she could up the stakes.

“Come on Jenny” she taunted quietly, “I’ve got this foot trapped. Why not try to tickle me with your other foot? You know how ticklish I am!” As she said this she raised her left foot to show Jenny her sole. She slowly crunched and straightened her toes so that her sole wrinkled and smoothed. She knew Jenny would want to tickle it.

Jenny played along, raising her right foo. Instead of chasing Jane’s left foot as invited, Jenny tried to attack Jane’ right foot to try to free her trapped foot.

“Uh uh!” said Jane and flicked her big toe up and down Jenny’s trapped sole a couple of times. Jenny started giggling and her right foot froze. “Come and chase this one; the whole sole is free” said Jane, waving her left foot at Jenny again. Jenny had no choice but to comply as she knew refusal would mean more tickling. Her left foot started to advance towards Jane’s left foot. Jane let her get her toes almost to her sole without moving, but just before Jenny could start wiggling her toes, Jane suddenly pushed her foot forward so that it grazed over the top of Jenny’s pointed toes and slid onto Jenny’s instep. Jane then quickly rotated her foot so it came underneath Jenny’s. Then she gently pushed Jenny’s foot up and slid down the sole until she had the right foot pinned in the same way as the left; Her sole pushing up on the heel and her toes resting a fraction of an inch from Jenny’s soft, vulnerable sole.

“Oh, good try, hard luck Jenny!” Jane said with heavy sarcasm. “Well at least this gives us a chance to talk about me being in the exhibition matches. Now what were you saying? That I wasn’t a good wrestler or tickler? Well, if that’s what you think, why don’t you prove it. Come and tickle me silly. I’ve had my tickle pill. You know I’m ticklish. Come and get me! Should be a piece of cake for a Tickle Tournament professional. So what you got? Hmmm?”

Jenny smiled at Jane, impressed by her display. She slowly started removing the piles of forms from her knee trying to keep them in order. “Too slow!” exclaimed Jane and dragged both of her big toes down Jenny’s soles in synchrony a few times. Jenny immediately started giggling and clutched her papers to her chest, a few falling on the floor.

Jane continued giving Jenny occasional tickles. These were infrequent enough to let her talk although she would sometime have to stop for giggles. Jenny turned to Tiana. “Aren’t you going to help?” she pleaded in between her peels of laughter.

Tiana had been enjoying the spectacle and she was impressed by Jane’s tickling skills. “Well I would help”, she replied with a smile, “but my partner seems to be doing just fine on her own! She’s got you good Jenny. She is a very good tickler!” Tiana would have intervened to help Jenny if thought Jenny really wanted her to, but she was sure Jenny was playing along happily.

“Thanks Tiana!” said Jane. “May be you can help me tickle her in a minute? After we have discussed the exhibitions some more.”

Jane had been wiggling her toes on Jenny’s soles more frequently as the conversation progressed and Jenny had dissolved into fits of laughter. She was trying to kick her legs free but Jane was still able to pin them in the skilful hold she had applied. Jane stopped her tickling and started to reposition Jenny’s feet, pushing them together. Then she rotated her left foot ninety degrees, so that the her left heel remained on Jenny’s right heel but now the ball of her foot and her toes were pressing to Jenny’s left heel. Her foot was just big enough so that when she scrunched her toes they went round the side of Jenny’s heel. Once she had finished, she was able to hold both of Jenny’s feet with her left foot. Jenny struggled but she was weakened from the laughter and unable to get free.

Jane checked Jenny’s face to ensure she was not distressed. Then she lifted her free foot above Jenny’s feet so Jenny could see her sole. She said “OK. Now I am going to spell out the name of the person who should be Tiana’s partner in the air! She quickly traced “Jane” in the air with her big toe. “Did you get that Jenny?”

Jenny knew exactly what Jane had written, but she said “Hmm, not sure. Was it Clarice?”

Jane’s eyes widened momentarily in mock surprise. “Seems we are having trouble communicating here. Well, I’ll try writing it into your soles and see if you can understand that!”

Jenny’s expression became more horrified as Jane slowly started to trace the letter of her name across Jenny’s soles. The mixture of Jane’s soft sole gently rubbing and her bent toe firmly tracing the letters sent Jenny into hysteria. Jane still kept writing and was able to hold Jenny still with her left foot despite Jenny’s increasingly desperately struggles.

“J…A…N…E” Jane spelt out slowly. By the end Jenny was in silent convulsions of laughter. Jane decided that she could not keep this going much longer or she risked losing Jenny’s good will. She stopped tickling and said “it spells Jane. That is who should be Tiana’s partner!”

Then Jane turned to Tiana. “Would you like a go at persuading Jenny that I should be your partner Tiana?”

While Jane was talking, Jenny’s expression changed from laughter to a look of calm confidence. Jenny gave Jane’s left foot a strong push with her right heel. This freed Jenny’s left foot from Jane’s hold. Immediately she slid her free foot down so that her toes were positioned on Jane’s left sole which Jenny now pinned with her right. Jenny scrunched her foot and started drawing quick semi-circular patterns on Jane’s sole with her big toe.

Jane was taken by surprise, with her attention on Tiana. Her feet were so vulnerable, particularly after the tickle pill, that she immediately dissolved into laughter before she could try to counter Jenny with her free right foot. Unlike Jenny, her back was not trapped by a wall, so she was able to roll backwards and away from Jenny to escape.

“Ok, Ok!” she cried. “You’ve got some moves too.” Jane wondered why Jenny had not pushed her off earlier. She started to wonder if Jenny had been letting her win, to have another opportunity to see how good a tickler she was.

“Thanks” said Jenny with a sweet smile. “You’re not the first person I have beaten in a tickle fight, you know!”

“I’m not sure you won!” Jane replied. “That was a tactical withdrawal, but I could still get you!” she said while springing to her feet.

Now it was Jenny’s turn to take a teasing expression. “You want some more? Come and get it!” she taunted, she raised both her soles towards Jane and wiggled her toes in the air.

Jane considered attacking, but there was an air of confidence about Jenny that put her off and she sat down again. “Ok, you win for now” she conceded. “But I still gave you a good tickling first. Surely that is enough to merit a place in the exhibition matches?”

Jenny lowered her feet and looked more serious. “Hmm. Ok, we could consider you. You certainly do show promise as a tickler. But you need to get some wrestling skills. Also, against the wrestlers you’ll need to tickle with your fingers as well. Are you any good at that?”

“Yes I’m great – I’ll show you…” said Jane quickly. She got up and started to advance on Jenny, wiggling her fingers. Jenny smiled and raised her feet once more, wiggling her toes. Again Jenny’s confidence to put her feet up to fight against hands put Jane off. Jane thought she would win with her hands against Jenny’s feet, but if she did lose then that would probably count against her in the decision on whether she could be in the exhibition.

“…on Tiana!” Jane blurted out quickly. She turned from advancing on Jenny to pounce on Tiana. Tiana had been enjoying watching the other two girls’ exchange and was caught totally cold. Jane managed to get both her hands onto Tiana’s sides and gently goose them until Tiana was giggling hard.

“She’s good, she’s good!” Tiana screamed. “Stop! Stop!”

“Alright, alright” Jenny said after a moment. “Just stop destroying my star wrestler and I’ll let you be in the exhibition!”

Jane was ecstatic. She stopped tickling Tiana immediately and jumped up. “Oh thank you, thank you!” she said in excitement. Quickly regaining her composure, she asked Jenny when the exhibition would be.

“Oh not for a month or so yet. You’ll need to do a lot of training first.

“Tiana, will you train with Jane? You can teach her some wrestling and you could use Jane’s help with your tickling.”

“Sounds great!” Tiana said. “Would you like to train with me, Jane?”

Jane replied, “Yes of course, practicing together would be great! I usually practice tickling with my sister, but she is not that keen really. It would be great to train with you!”

“Ok, that’s settled then.” Jenny said. “We still haven’t ironed out all the details with the wrestlers yet. They are coming here to discuss it and try some matches with me and Tiana next week. Why don’t you come down too Jane? We need a referee.”

“I’d love to” Jane replied. “I didn’t know you were a competitor as well as referee in Tickle Tournament, Jenny!”

“I thought you would have seen me on television last year!” Jenny replied, with mock surprise. “May be go check out the highlight videos on the internet?”

“Oh. I will” was the only reply Jane could muster, in a rather shy voice. She was stunned. Now Jenny was beginning to seem more familiar. She had changed her hair since last year, but Jane realised she did recognise her. She had been in the final stages of last year’s tournament! Jane realised that Jenny must have been letting her win when she was tickling her earlier, and she felt rather embarrassed about this.

“Well that’s all settled then” Tiana said cheerfully, apparently oblivious to Jane’s shift in mood. “Jane, shall we go and get that coffee and discuss training? After we get dressed of course!”

“Er, yes, good idea” Jane mumbled in reply. “See you next week then, Jenny.”

“Yes, see you then” Jenny replied. “I’ll e-mail you to let you know when and where and also send you a copy of the tickler vs wrestler rules.”

With that Tiana and Jane left Jenny in the sports hall to get their coffee and discuss training. Tiana’s bubbly personality soon cheered Jane up and they planned an intensive training schedule for the next week.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back