• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jane's first tickle tournament: Chapter 4 Tickling the wrestler (f/f)

Zack01

Chapter 4. Tickling the wrestler

Jane woke early on the day she was going to referee the tickle/wrestling matches. She was looking forward to being involved in Tickle Tournament business without the worry of having to compete herself. She had learnt a lot about the rules of tickle/wrestling. She had been practicing regularly with Tiana and had learned quite a few moves herself.

She had arranged to meet Tiana and Jenny at the gym before the wrestlers arrived. Sylvie, the owner of Sylvie’s Wrestling Club was not coming, but she was sending her business manager, Samantha, who was also one of her longest serving wrestlers, and Heather, who was apparently quite new to wrestling. Jenny and Samantha were going to discuss the business of the exhibition match and then Tiana was going to fight Heather and Jenny was going to fight Samantha. The idea was that these matches would give both sides an idea of the sorts of things that could be done in the exhibition bouts. However, from talking to Jenny on the phone, Jane had the idea that there was a healthy dose of competition between the ticklers and wrestlers as well. She was glad she was only going to be involved as a referee rather than a combatant at this stage.

Mandy dropped Jenny at the gym as usual, but Mandy had been on the phone making them leave late. By the time Jane arrived, the wrestlers were already there. Jenny was talking to the more senior looking wrestler in one part of the reception area. Tiana was getting coffee for a younger girl at a table a little way away. As Jane approached Tiana she got the feeling that the atmosphere between her and the other girl was a little awkward. Tiana was really pleased to see Jane arrive and she gave her a big hug.

“Hi, where have you been? We thought you weren’t coming!” Tiana babbled. As usual Tiana did not give Jane a chance to reply before continuing. “This is Heather, we are going to wrestle later. Well, she is going to wrestle and I am going to tickle her!

“Heather, this is my friend Jane, she’s going to be the referee.”

Jane greeted Heather politely and received cool reply. A slightly uncomfortable silence followed. Jane took a moment to assess Heather. She thought she was probably about 21, and a similar height and build to herself. She had an attractive, tanned, skin tone, with long curly brown hair that she had scraped back from her forehead.

“How long have you been wrestling?” Jane asked, when she could bear the silence no longer.

“Oh, only about six months. But don’t worry, I’m a fast learner!”

Jane was a little taken aback by Heather’s confidence. She noticed Tiana raise her eyes to the ceiling out of Heather’s sight.

“I’m sure you are,” Jane replied as sincerely as she could manage. She was about to ask Heather if she had done many exhibition matches when Jenny arrived with the older wrestler, who Jane assumed was Samantha. Samantha was in the lead, with Jenny following behind, trying to keep up.

Jenny started to greet Jane and to introduce her to Samantha. However, Samantha ignored Jenny and Jane. “Heather, you’ll need to get changed immediately. Jenny and I can’t agree how the takings from the exhibition should be split, so we have decided to settle it through the practice matches that we will have today. That should add a bit of spice! If one team wins both matches then we split 75/25 in their favour, if it is one all we will split 50/50.

“Well go on, off you go! Oh, yes and you’re not fighting Tiana. We already know about her wrestling skills so there is no point in fighting her. We want to see what happens when a wrestler comes up against a tickler. Apparently Jenny says some other girl was coming to referee but she’ll have to fight you instead.”

Jane and Tiana’s expressions both turned to horror at this announcement while Jenny looked on apologetically. They had no opportunity to reply as Samantha continued. “Who did you say it was coming? Jade or someone? Apparently she is new to tickling and hasn’t wrestled before. Heather, as you are new to wrestling, it’s a fair match. Come on Jenny, where is Jade? We need to get started.”

Jenny was finally able to talk as Samantha paused. “As I was trying to tell you, this is JANE, she has come to referee, and I will ask her if she wouldn’t mind stepping into fight…”

Again Samantha butted in. “THIS is Jane? Oh I see. Doesn’t look like she could fight off a cold to me, but there you are. Ok, well get yourself changed, Jade, as quickly as possible, Heather and I need to get back for wrestling training soon!”

Jane stood speechless. Tiana came over to her and put an arm around her.

“Samantha”, said Jenny firmly, “Jane hasn’t agreed to fight yet. I need to talk to her about it. Why don’t you AND Heather go and get changed while I have a chat with her. The changing rooms are over there.”

“Oh very well. Come on Heather. Do be quick Jenny!” Heather and Samantha walked briskly to the changing room and Jenny turned to Jane, rather sheepishly.

“I’m sorry Jane, she shouldn’t have spoken to you like that. Would you be up for fighting today? Samantha won’t accept Tiana as an opponent. She knows Heather is not a very good wrestler and that Tiana can out fight her, so she has made up this excuse about wanting to see a non-wrestling tickler fight.”

Jane looked very uncertain. “I’m sorry Jenny, I’m not prepared to face a wrestler yet. I’ve been practicing with Tiana, but not nearly enough to compete. And anyway, I’m not in the zone today, I thought I was just refereeing. And I haven’t brought a bikini. I just have these jeans and sweatshirt.” Jane knew this last excuse was lame and she winced as she said it.

“Oh, don’t worry about that!” said Jenny reassuringly, “I’ve got loads of tournament bikinis in the store room.

“Tiana, I’m sorry they don’t want you to fight. Do you think Jane is ready to fight today?”

Tiana smiled. “Oh don’t worry about that. I have seen Heather wrestle before. She really isn’t very good. I think Jane could beat her at in a straight wrestling match. She can definitely tickle her into submission!”

Jane still looked very uncertain. “Jenny, I don’t know, I just wasn’t expecting to fight today. I thought I was just coming to referee and have some fun…” Her voice trailed off.

Jenny looked sterner. “Now, Jane, look. This branch of Tickle Tournament is not doing so well financially. We haven’t been bringing in many competitors recently and I am in danger of losing my job! We need to do the exhibition to attract more girls to compete. We also need to win today’s matches to get a big share of the audience money. So I need you to fight today, and I need you to win. I’m asking you as a friend.”

Jane still looked uncertain, but she knew she could not let Jenny down. “Oh, alright,” she said reluctantly. “She will be taking a tickle pill won’t she? And doing a pre-assessment.”

“Oh thank you!” Jenny enthused, and gave Jane a big hug. “Yes, she will be taking a pill and doing the test. It will be a really detailed test this time as it will be finger tickling rather than sticks. I will talk you through the results too, and give you some pointers.”

Jenny went to find a costume for Jane and set up the pre-assessment. Jane and Tiana had a little time to talk and Tiana did her best to encourage Jane. Jane was not convinced, but she dutifully went to get changed after Jenny returned with a bikini. Samantha and Heather were coming out of the changing rooms as Jane entered. They were both wearing white bikinis, with a small Sylvie’s Wrestling Club logo on the hip. Jane noticed that while Heather did not look particularly strong, Samantha had a toned muscular body. Jane estimated that Samantha was about 35. They both ignored Jane as their paths crossed. Jane was dimly aware of Jenny calling Heather over for her tickle test as the changing room door shut behind her.

Jane took her time getting changed into the black Tickle Tournament bikini that Jenny had given her. She knew that they would be doing Heather’s pre-assessment but she did not want to spend any more time with Samantha than she needed to. She knew she would not need to do a pre-assessment herself as her opponent would be trying to pin her rather than tickle her. She was sorry about this as she quite enjoyed Jenny tickling her. Finally she was changed and she checked her hair in the mirror. She tried to pull a few faces in the mirror to cheer herself up, but it was not much help. Eventually she shuffled out of the changing room.

Jane found Jenny waiting for her outside the changing room. Jenny looked her in the eye and realised she was not confident. “Come on Jane, cheer up! You know tickling is about attitude and you need to be lighten up if you are going to make her laugh,” she said. Jane managed a half smile. “That’s better. Now, let me show you Heather’s pre-assessment.”

Jane looked at the pre-assessment diagram. There was much more writing on it that normal. “So she’s taken the tickle pill?” Jane asked uncertainly. “Was she ticklish?”

“Oh yes, she is VERY ticklish!” Jenny reassured her. “Let me show you. I gave her a really good going over. I think I have really shaken that arrogant attitude of hers. Now, look. The test showed the highest rating when I poked my fingers into her ribs and wiggled them. She also responded strongly when I dug my fingers into her armpits and quite strongly when I dug into her tummy. For the upper body definitely use quite a strong tickle technique. Tickling her lightly is not as effective. Although you might want to use lighter touches to tease her if you can get her stuck.

“Her legs are ticklish too, particularly her hips. Digging fingers in just below her hips produced a strong reaction. She is not very ticklish behind her knees so don’t bother with them. Her feet are quite ticklish. She had the strongest reaction when I gently stroked under her toes and when I scribbled my nails over her soles. So either of these techniques is fine.

Have you got that? Or do you have any questions?”

Jane nodded her understanding. She had taken in what Jenny said, but she was feeling so nervous again that she could not really envisage getting to a position to use it.

“Right, let’s go to the sports hall. The others will be waiting.”

When they arrived Tiana was pacing around the mat while Samantha and Heather were talking quietly in the corner. Tiana came running over. “Good luck, Jane,” she said. “I think you’re going to win. You are SUCH a good tickler. And you’re strong and quick and so cleaver and…”

Jane did not look like she was benefitting from this pep talk. “Thanks Tiana,” Jenny interrupted. “Are you clear on the new rules for this match. Did Samantha go over what we agreed?”

“What are the new rules?” asked Jane quickly. She was hoping that the deal was not going to get any worse.

“Oh, it’s not much really. The combat rules are the same. We have agreed to the best of seven rounds. So you’ll need to get five tickle submissions out of Heather to win the match.”

“Four submissions!” Jane said in a stunned voice. “I thought it would be just one, like the Tickle Tournament.”

“That was the plan” Jenny replied, “but Samantha wants to see a lot of fighting so she can plan the exhibition bouts. It does make sense really,” she said, trying to sound convincing.

“Ok,” replied Jane, in a resigned tone. She was already feeling so bad about this match that the news about the extra rounds did not make her feel much worse.

Jenny indicated to Tiana to begin the match and Tiana called both fighters to the centre of the mat to go over the rules. “This is a tickler vs wrestler match. Jane, you can win submissions by tickling only. You can tickle any way you like. Heather, you can only win pins by holding Jane’s shoulders to the mat for a 10 count. You cannot win by submission. The first to 4 submissions or pins wins. After each round there will be a break of 2 minutes where you can talk to your coaches if you wish. Any questions?” Both girls shook their heads. “Right, both of you start on your knees. Jane here and Heather here. Good luck girls.” As she said this she pointed each girl to positions leaving about 2 yards between them.

As they took their positions, Jane noticed that Heather seemed very confident still; she gave a smirk to Samantha who was sitting just off the mat. Jane glanced at Jenny and Jenny tried to give her an encouraging smile.

Both girls turned to face each other and Tiana said “Ready! Begin!” Then she stepped off the mat. Jane braced herself but she felt so nervous she could hardly move. Partly she was worried about Heather, but she was also worried that she would not be following wrestling etiquette properly. Heather seemed to be feeding off Jane’s unease.

Heather put her right leg forward, looking like she was preparing to pounce on Jane, but instead she paused and gave Jane a puzzled look. “C’mon Jane, you do know how to do this right? You need to come onto one knee!”

Jane was not sure what Heather was doing and wondered if it was a trick. Her nerves about doing the wrong thing got the better of her and she followed Heather’s instructions.

Heather rolled her eyes. “No, not the left knee, dumb-ass. The right knee. Come on!”

At the side of the mat Jenny got up as if to say something. But Samantha stood up too, motioning for Jenny to sit down.

Jane mumbled an apology and began to change knees. She assumed she needed to mirror Heather’s pose for some reason and was working out how to do it. While she was shifting position Heather pounced on her. Jane was off-balance and Heather was skilful; she caught both of Jenny’s wrists and pushed them above her head, while pushing Jane over onto he back. Jane was sure she heard her say “sucker!” just before she hit the mat.

Heather was kneeling next to Jane, still holding her wrists and forcing them to the mat above her head. Jane instinctively kicked her legs up to try to stop Heather from getting on top of her, but Heather was fast and flexible. Heather’s leg went over the top of Jane’s and Heather shifted her weight so that she was straddling Jane’s middle and pressing down on Jane’s wrists with her hands. Jane could still get her shoulder off the mat so Tiana did not start counting, but she knew she needed to shift Heather off her quickly. First she tried to roll Heather off but she was too well balanced. Next she tried to brace her feet against the floor and buck Heather off. She could not move her again. Finally she tried to kick her legs up, hoping either to get some leverage to push Heather off or may be tickle Heather with her toes. However, Heather anticipated her move and leant forward long before Jane’s feet arrived. Jane paused for a second unsure what to do next. Heather took this opportunity to put all her weight on Jane’s wrists and pull her leg up from Jenny’s middle to go on her shoulders, pinning Jane’s shoulders to the mat with her strong thighs. Heather looked up at Tiana expectantly, waiting for the count to begin.

Tiana looked over to Jenny uncertainly and Jenny gave a small helpless shrug in reply. Tiana decided there was no alternative but to start the count. “1…2…3…”

Heather smiled down triumphantly at Jane and occasionally looked over to smirk to Samantha as well. Jane continued to struggle but to avail. She could not get her shoulders off the mat.

Tiana realised Jane’s situation was hopeless so she counted as quickly as she could to save prolonging Jane’s suffering. When she reached ten, Heather hissed “Yesss!”

Heather continued to hold Jane, smiling down at her until Tiana assertively said “Break! First round to Heather. Two minute break.” Heather went over to Samantha and they high-fived. Jane remained lying on the mat where she had been pinned and Jenny came over to her and hauled her to her feet.

“Wow, she is strong. I couldn’t get my arms free. Her grip was like iron. And her legs – I couldn’t shift her off me. I thought Tiana said she wasn’t a good wrestler.” Jane babbled.

“Calm down,” Jenny replied. “She tricked you at the start. That’s why you lost. It’s not a nice strategy, but wrestlers do that sometimes. Once she trapped your hands it was always going to be difficult. But you won’t fall for another trick like that this time, will you? In a fair fight you have a great chance. Make sure you are coming forward and then she won’t be able to get on top so easily.”

Jane felt some reassurance from Jenny’s advice but she did not feel confident. All too soon Tiana called “Time!” and motioned for Jane and Heather to return to the mat. Once again the girls knelt and faced each other.

Heather was smiling confidently. “No, don’t kneel like that,” she said sarcastically. “You’re supposed to lie on your back with your legs in the air.” Jane chose to ignore her.

Once again Tiana said “Ready! Fight.” Jane followed Jenny’s advice and made sure she advanced quickly this time, springing forward towards Heather, trying to grab her wrists. Heather came forward as well and the girls grappled for supremacy. Jane gave up trying to catch Heather’s wrists and instead took a good grip of her shoulders. She managed to twist her so she was off balance and then push her over onto her back. Then Jane lifted her leg over Heather’s legs and tried to hold her still. Heather struggled underneath her, trying to keep her hands free and also trying to roll Jane over so that she could get on top of her.

Jane’s plan had been to pin Heather’s arms above her head with one hand and tickle her with the other. She was finding it too difficult to control her opponent’s arms. Heather sensed her frustration and started taunting her. “Come on Jane, can’t you catch me?”

Jane decided to change tactics and try tickling Heather before her arms were pinned. As she re-adjusted her positioning Heather took advantage and managed to roll Jane so that she was on top. Jane tried to keep the roll going so that she would be on top again, but Heather was too skilful and kept her balance. Quickly Heather trapped Jane’s arms above her head and then pinned Jane’s legs into a perfect grapevine. Heather looked down at Jane, a satisfied smile on her face. Jane quickly realised she could not do anything against Heather from this position and waited for Tiana to start the count. As the count started, Jane thought she could lift a shoulder to reset the count but decided not to as she could not see a way of breaking the hold so she would only be delaying the inevitable. Heather was really enjoying herself now. She blew Jane a kiss each time Tiana counted. Jane tried to avoid her gaze.

Once the count finished Heather rolled off quickly and went over to Samantha. They were much less excited about the second victory, feeling that this really was not a challenge. Again Jane lay on the mat and Jenny came over to her. Now Jenny looked a bit worried too. “Jane, sit up,” she said seriously. “You need to get back into this match and win a round. Once you win a round things could change quickly.”

“I just can’t do anything against her,” Jane said in a resigned voice. “I really tried to pin her this time, and I was on top, but she was too strong again.”

“I think the problem is you are trying to play her at wrestling, Jane. She is a wrestler and you’re not. You are here to tickle her and that is what you must do. Now is the time to start. Win a round and things will seem very different, I promise you!”

Jane was encouraged a little by Jenny’s words and she went back to her starting position determined to try tickling Heather from the beginning of the round. She still thought Heather would win though, whatever she did. Tiana called time and Heather returned to the mat as well.

“Are you sure you want to go on with this?” Heather said as they faced each other again. “I mean, you seem a nice girl and I don’t want to hurt you. If you want to stop now just say and this will be all over.”

Part of Jane really did want this to stop, but her allegiance to Jenny meant she needed to go on and do her best. “Thanks Heather,” Jane replied grimly, “I’m good. Have you had enough? You can quit any time too.” Jane’s words were bold, but they lacked real conviction and Heather just laughed scornfully.

Tiana started the round once more and Jane came forward quickly, intent on getting some tickles onto Heather’s upper body. Heather anticipated Jane’s attack and knelt high on her knees to encourage Jane to attack high. Then, just before Jane was in reach, Heather ducked under Jane’s arms and sprang forward herself, catching Jane’s middle and knocking her over backwards with Heather landing on top of her. Jane was startled and before she could counter, Heather had climbed over her legs and was sitting on her chest. Heather quickly grabbed Jane’s wrists and pinned them up above her head. Then she lifted her knees forward on top of Jane’s biceps in another school girl pin. She kept hold of Jane’s wrists pinning her perfectly. Jane did not even bother to try to kick because she knew it was no use. She heard Tiana begin the ten count and wished she would count quickly.

While the count continued Heather was enjoying her victory, smiling happily at Jane and poking her tongue out. On the count of 6 she noticed Samantha had come closer to take pictures on her using her cell phone. Heather let go of Jane’s wrists to pose for the camera, showing off her muscles. Jane saw an opportunity. Although Heather’s knees still pinned her upper arms and shoulders, she was able to wriggle so that she could get her fingers onto Heather’s thighs. Jane was reluctant to try tickling her because she wanted the match to end but she thought she must try for Jenny’s sake. So she attacked Heather’s thighs with aggressive pinching as best she could.

Heather reacted immediately to the tickling, looking down at Jane in surprise. Her expression was not laughter, more of discomfort. Finally, she did laugh, but it was more of a scornful laugh than the sort that usually resulted from tickling. Heather’s weight did not shift at all so Jane was not able to lift a shoulder from the mat. Tiana looked on with growing concern but had to continue the count. Jane kept trying to tickle Heather while the count continued, but to no avail. Heather did not even bother trying to stop her; she could have pinned Jane’s wrists back to the floor but she did not feel sufficiently threatened to make it worth the effort.

When the ten count was finished, Jane stopped trying to tickle Heather. Heather held the pin and looked down on Jane with a mixture of mock and genuine pity. “Is that really the best you have? Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.” She did not wait for Jane to reply. She jumped off and went over to Samantha. Jane lay on the mat for a moment and wiped a tear from her eye. Then she decided it was time to quit this fight and end the humiliation. She could not bring herself to tell Jenny she was giving in so she simply got up and headed for the changing room.

Jenny chased caught her before she reached the door. “Hey, hold on. Where are you going? Lets talk,” she said, gently taking Jane’s arm. Jane stopped and Jenny saw how upset she was. “Samantha, Heather, can we take a time out here? Five minutes?”

“Oh sure,” Samantha replied. “I don’t think you’re going to make a fighter out of her in five minutes though!” Samantha and Heather high-fived and sat down together, still sniggering.

“Come on Jane, you can still turn this round. What’s worrying you?” Jane said, as reassuringly as she could.

“I can’t do it,” Jane said quietly. “She is too strong and confident. I even managed to tickle her that time and nothing happened! What’s wrong with your tickle pills? They don’t seem to be working.”

“She’s ticklish, alright,” Jenny replied, looking serious. “The pre-assessment doesn’t lie. The problem was the way you tickled her. You had no belief. It looked like you scratched her rather than tickled her. You’ve got to get your confidence back. Trust me; tickle her properly and she will be helpless! You’ve got to relax and believe in yourself.”

“You’re right I don’t feel too good about my tickling right now. But what can we do about it? She only has to win one more round. I don’t even think I could tickle Tiana or you or anyone else the way I feel right now. I just want to go home.”

Jenny smiled, an idea coming to her. “Don’t do that just yet, Jane, I have an idea to get your tickling going. You can practice on me! If I let you tickle me now, will you stay for the next round?”

“Really?” said Jane. Her mood lifted a little as she had been hoping for another opportunity to tickle Jenny.

“Sure, why not? Just imagine that I am Heather. Remember her weaknesses from the pre-assessment. She is particularly vulnerable to strong tickling on her ribs, sides and tummy. You can start there.”

Jenny quickly slipped off her sweatshirt, revealing her toned body in her black Tickle Tournament bikini. Jane hesitated, feeling uncomfortable. Jenny raised her arms, crossing them above her head. “Come on, what are you waiting for?” Jenny asked with a smile, “don’t you want to tickle me?”

Jane shrugged and moved in on Jenny’s exposed ribs, pinching them gently. Jenny tried to put on a defiant face, exaggerating her attempts not to laugh. Jane relaxed and finally smiled herself, enjoying the game. “Right, you asked for it!” she smiled.

Jane’s fingers started to work into Jenny’s ribs harder and faster. She explored her sides and underarms. Jenny was laughing quietly now and Jane was really starting to enjoy herself. She was aware that Tiana, Heather and Samantha were staring at her, but she did not mind. She was focussed on Jenny’s middle.

Jenny was twisting and turning in reaction to Jane’s fingers. She was struggling to keep her arms up. “Taunt me!” she said through her intensifying laughter.

Jane stopped tickling for a moment, holding her hands still on Jenny’s sides. “What did you say?” she said.

“Taunt me, tease me, you know, give me some of your tickle-talk,” Jenny said, slowly regaining her composure. “Don’t stop tickling!”

Jane attacked Jenny’s tummy, gently but firmly kneading both sides at once. “Cooochy cooochy coo!” she said quietly, “Ooooh, you are soooo ticklish. Yes you are!”

Jenny crumpled under the assault and the teasing. Her arms came down, trying to defend herself, while she laughed heartily. “Keep going Jane!” she said through her guffaws.

Jane was happy to oblige. She loved ticking and Jenny had a perfect body for it. Jane continued to tickle-talk and Jenny slowly sank to the floor. Jane went down with her, kneeling beside her. Jenny slumped on one side, facing away from Jane, and Jane continued to tickle her sides from behind, occasionally reaching round to tickle Jenny’s front. She thought she heard Jenny say “Try my hips” although she could not be sure because of the laughter. She deftly avoided Jenny’s flailing arms and inserted both her thumb and index finger under each of Jenny’s hips. She then squeezed hard, relaxed and squeezed again. Jenny lurched forward and Jane followed her, continuing to pinch her hips.

“Where are you going?” Jane asked, “I’m not done yet!” Jane went back to Jenny’s sides and her laugher became silent. Jenny lay virtually motionless now, except for convulsions of laughter. Jane decided it was time to stop. She retracted her hands and sat up a little.

“Are you ok Jenny?” She asked uncertainly. Jenny lay motionless for a moment and then slowly turned over so she was lying on her back looking up at Jane. She looked exhausted, but she had a smile on her face. She took a moment before speaking.

“Wow, I have been tickled a lot of times, by a lot of girls, but that was the most intensity I have ever felt! I hadn’t even had a tickle-pill. You’re a natural,” Jenny said quietly.

Jane was relieved to see Jenny was ok. “Well, thanks,” she blushed, “it was fun really. I feel much better now.”

“Well that’s great, I feel a little worn out myself, but if you’re feeling better then it was worth it,” Jenny said wearily.

“Oh, I’m sorry, and you have to fight Samantha soon too! Oh dear. Will be alright?” Jane said with genuine concerned.

“Don’t worry about that. I can handle her,” Jenny said with conviction. “The important thing is that you are ready to start competing with Heather now. You must win the next round. You’re a great tickler. So long as you tickle her properly you will start winning.”

Jane looked more serious now, but she felt much better than she did earlier. “OK, I’ll try. She has been so mean and arrogant. It would be great to get a little revenge. I’ll go give it a try!”

“That’s great. Good luck – you can do it! I might just rest here for a while and watch from a distance,” said Jenny, still looking exhausted.

Jane smiled at her and stroked her arm gently. “Hopefully I will bring some good news to cheer you up in a minute,” she said brightly.

Jane returned to the mat and Tiana gave her a smile and a discreet thumbs up. Jane returned the smile cheerfully as she knelt down in her starting position. Heather took her position opposite her, an arrogant mirthless smile on her face.

“Wow, Jane,” Heather said sarcastically, “you did SO well tickling someone with their arms in the air!” Tiana motioned for them to begin the round, but Heather kept talking. “Would you like me to hold my arms up for you? Well here you are. Come and get me!”

She lifted her arms above her head in the same way that Jenny had done earlier, her arrogant smile still plastered all over her face. Jane felt a stinging anger at Heather for this new attempt to humiliate her. She was already three up and only needed one more round to win the match, so Jane thought she could really be gracious at this stage. Jane was determined to turn Heather’s taunting against her.

“Youashkedforit” Jane deliberate mumbled as she held her ready position.

Heather was distracted, trying to work out what Jane had said. “What was that?” she said uncertainly. She bent forward, straining to hear. Jane took advantage of Heather’s distraction and darted forward. Instead of tickling her, she grabbed Heather’s raised right arm with her left hand, just above her elbow. Then she dashed round Heather’s left side, keeping hold of her right arm. Heather tried to bring her left arm down but she was too slow and Jane’s left arm went underneath it, trapping it above her head. Jane crouched behind Heather, pausing briefly to strengthen her hold. Heather struggled but could not get her arms free.

Next Jane sank onto her bottom, her legs forward, one either side of Heather. She slowly lay down on her back, gently pulling a protesting Heather back onto her.

“Hey, what did you say? What are you doing? I wasn’t ready” Heather squealed, while she struggled. Jane ignored her, a satisfied smile spreading across her face.

Heather thrashed side to side but could not break free. Jane brought her legs around Heather’s body and locked her ankles, firmly scissoring Heather’s tummy, but not squeezing her. Finally, she rolled Heather to the left so both of them were lying on their sides. Jane’s left hand still held both Heather’s arms above her head. Jane shifted her position slightly so she could sit up a little, supported by her left elbow. She smiled down at Heather, looking her in the eye. Heather’s arrogant expression had gone now to be replaced by a look of puzzlement and annoyance. She struggled to free her arms and kicked her legs but she did not try too hard as Jane was not giving an inch.

“I said ‘you asked for it’,” said Jane, very clearly this time, as she continued to smile sweetly. “And now you are SO going to get it! Look what I have here…”

Jane brought her free right hand into Heather’s view. She slowly wiggled her fingers.

“…A free hand! Now what shall I do with it?”

Heather stopped struggling. She was transfixed with Jane’s fingers. She was not sure which finger to watch and her eyes flicked around quickly from one to the other.

“Hmm, now where shall we start I wonder…” Jane continued, still wiggling her fingers. She was enjoying teasing Heather but she also had a bigger plan. She knew her hold was unbreakable and she planned to torture Heather for as long as possible before making her submit. This would tire her physically from the struggling and laughter. Jane also thought the longer she could keep it up the more Heather would fear her and be more likely to make mistakes in future rounds.

“Shall we start under this arm?” asked Jane brightly. She slowly moved her free hand round under Heather’s raised right arm, wiggling her fingers as she went, but she did not touch her. Heather did not reply, but followed Jane’s fingers with her eyes, a look of fascinated horror on her face. Jane moved her hand until it was hidden from Heather’s view behind her body. Then she paused.

“I know you can’t see, but you have to believe me, my fingers are inches from your side right now, Heather. And they are coming to GET YOU!” As she finished the sentence, she poked Heather’s side just once with her index finger. Heather gave a yelp and thrashed violently. Jane absorbed Heather’s struggles and soon she subsided. Jane gave a small laugh.

“Oh Heather, funny how things change, isn’t it? Do you just want to submit now?” Heather did not reply. “No? OK, this is going to be fun…”

Jane rested her fingers on Heather’s side, motionless. Again Heather tensed and she looked around wildly for a means of escape. Fortunately for her, she could not see the look of disgust on Samantha’s face.

“Get off me right now, or I will rip your head off in the next round!” Heather said through gritted teeth.

“That is not very nice,” Jane replied sweetly. “I have only one thing to say in reply: Tickle. Tickle. Tickle. Tickle.” Each time Jane said “tickle” she firmly pinched Heather’s right side. Heather bucked and struggled, but could not get free.

Jane said “tickle, tickle, tickle,” more quickly this time, continuing to pinch Heather’s side on every word. Next, Jane reached round to Heather’s tummy and pinched randomly around her tummy button. Heather tried to bend at the waist to get away from Jane’s fingers but she was held tightly. She started to laugh quietly and Jane smiled a satisfied smile to herself as she continued to work on Heather’s belly. She reached even further round Heather to prod her left side before returning to pinch her tummy again after which Heather’s laughter grew stronger. Then Jane paused her attack.

“Come on, wrestle-girl, you can get out of this can’t you?” Jane taunted with a devilish grin. Heather immediately started to struggle.

“I’m going to…” Heather could not finish as Jane’s fingers started to dig her fingers into her tummy again. Heather’s struggles came to an abrupt end as her laughter took hold again.

“What are you going to do, Heather?” Jane teased, “I couldn’t hear what you said because of all the helpless laughter. I’m sure you were saying you were going to do something to get out of this hold. Do tell me about it. You see, I am beginning to think you don’t know how to get free at all. In which case you might as well just submit now… “

Jane continued tickling Heather’s middle and waist all the time she was talking. Heather was in hysterics. Jane paused again.

“What’s that Heather? Do you want to submit?” Jane enquired with mock politeness. Heather did not reply immediately and Jane began drumming her fingers on Heather’s exposed right side in mock impatience. “Are you going to submit? Hmm?” Jane continued.

“No!” shouted Heather defiantly and began to struggle again to no avail.

“I hoped you would say that,” replied Jane calmly, “because this is such fun!”

Jane’s right hand moved up to Heather’s exposed right armpit and she firmly dug her fingers in. Heather’s struggles stopped immediately and she tried to bring her right arm down to protect her armpit. Jane held her tightly with her left arm, her right hand continuing to tickle her armpit with a vigorous rubbing motion. “Coochy coochy coo!” she taunted gleefully, “just tell me when you’d like to submit.” Heather was in silent hysterics now.

“Ok, Ok!” Heather said through her laughter.

“Ok what?” said Jane, pretending not to understand her and continuing to tickle her armpit.

“I give! I give!” Heather shouted with panic in her voice. Jane started to say “What do you give?” but before she could finish she felt Tiana gently pulling her tickle arm away.

“This round to Jane. Three to one!” Tiana announced. Jane kept her hold on Heather for a few seconds, smiling at her and enjoying the dazed look on her opponent’s face. Then she released her without a word.

Jane smiled at Jenny but instead of going over to her she just retook her starting position. “Come on let’s get on with this,” she said to Heather. Heather got up quickly and re-took her position as well. Heather was looking at Jane with more respect. There was no more joking or teasing, but she looked determined to get her final win before she had to talk to Samantha again. Jane looked much more focussed on fighting, with a quietly confident air about her. Tiana shrugged and motioned them to start again.

Heather sprang forward immediately but Jane rose to meet her and, on their knees, the two girls grappled for control. Jane sensed Heather was a little confused how to attack. She wanted to control her hands to prevent any tickling as well as trying to unbalance her and pin her down. Jane concentrated on defence, keeping her hands out of Heather’s reach and making sure she kept her balance. When she had a chance she pinched Heather’s ribs or tummy briefly, making her flinch. Then she quickly removed her hand before Heather could catch it. Jane started to smile a little as she realised Heather’s uncertainty was growing.

Jane decided now was the time to take the initiative. “Tickle time!” She said brightly to Heather. Heather paused her attempts to control Jane, and looked at her in surprise. Jane dived towards her armpits and Heather gasped in fear, bringing her own arm up to defend them. At the last second Jane swooped both of her hands under Heather’s defence and pinched Heather’s tummy. Immediately Heather brought her arms down to defend and Jane deftly caught her wrists. Immediately Jane pushed forward, knocking Heather off balance. She clambered over her legs and sat on her tummy, still holding her arms. She thought about trying to school-girl pin her but decided against it. Instead she just let go of Heather’s arms and dived onto her sides, tickling them vigorously. Heather grabbed her wrists but she was already laughing hard and her strength was draining away. She could not stop Jane’s tickles. Seeing that she was in control now, Jane slid down a little from Heather’s tummy to sit on the tops of her legs, giving her more access to Heather’s tummy as well as her chest, sides and underarms. Heather was in hysterics and submitted quickly. Jane remained sitting on her, smiling down at her. “Looks like a close match now!” she said before getting up and skipping back to Jenny. Heather slowly got up and walked despondently over to Samantha. She knew she would not be received with sympathy.

Jenny was sitting where Jane had left her before and she stood up as Jane approached. She smiled broadly and opened her arms to hug her. Jane reciprocated, her arms going under Jenny’s for the hug. Jane could not resist pinching Jenny’s sides as they hugged and Jenny jumped. Both girls dissolved into giggles before separating.

“Well done Jane!” Jenny enthused, “I knew you could do it!”

“Well, thanks, and thanks for all your help there. I had given up and you got me back in the game!” Jane replied.

“Oh, my pleasure. Now you have to win the next round! Any ideas?” asked Jenny with a smile.

“I need to do something different,” Jane mused, “but what?”

“Well, it’s up to you. But you are really good at tickling with your toes. Why not try to keep her hands busy with your hands and use your feet to tickle her? She certainly won’t be expecting that.”

Jane paused to think. “That is a good idea, Jenny,” she said slowly. “…Ok, I have a plan!”

“What are you going to do?” asked Jenny.

“You’ll just have to wait and see!” replied Jane mysteriously. “It will certainly take her by surprise and I think it will work too!”

“Ok, good luck” Jenny replied, trying to smile reassuringly.

Tiana called the girls back to the mat. Heather looked unhappy and said nothing as she re-took her position. During her conversation with Jenny, Jane had thought she had heard Heather and Samantha arguing. After the way Heather had treated her so far, Jane had no sympathy.

“Don’t worry, Heather, I’ll cheer you up,” said Jane, wiggling her fingers at her.

“Oh, I’ll soon cheer up when I squash you!” Heather retorted. Jane beckoned her on sarcastically.

As soon as Tiana started the round, Jane switched from her kneeling position to lie on her back, bringing her knees up to her chest with her feet pointing at Heather. “Come on then big girl!” she taunted, “come and squash me!”

Heather looked confused. She advanced a little on her knees but then stopped, trying to decide how to attack. Jane lifted her feet as Heather approached, showing her perfect soft soles. Heather tried to circle round her feet, but Jane rotated so her feet were still facing her. Again Heather paused and looked confused. Jane slowly circled her feet, taunting her again; “come on Heather, I’m waiting!” She smiled mockingly at Heather from between her soles.

Next Heather tried to grab Jane’s ankles. For the first few attempts Jane was too quick and Heather could not get hold of her at all. Finally she did manage to hold one, but Jane quickly squirmed free. Heather was getting frustrated now. She looked over to Samantha and gave her a helpless shrug. An exasperated Samantha mouthed back “Just pin her!”

Heather understood Samantha and turned back to Jane, still looking uncertain. Jane had seen Samantha too. “Come on wrestle-girl,” she taunted again with a smile, “just pin me!” Jane put her hands above her head in a mock-pinned position.

Heather shuffled a little closer, and Jane braced her legs, still smiling at Heather from between her feet. Heather sprung forward, trying to push Jane’s legs aside so she could get her hands on Jane’s arms and shoulders. Jane allowed her legs to give momentarily so that Heather could get forward a little but then she used her soles to hold Heather’s hips, stopping her from getting all her weight onto Jane’s body. Heather kept pushing forward but Jane’s strong legs held her firm. She still tried to grab Jane’s arms to pin them. Jane quickly spun her arms around Heather’s so that she could not control them and Heather chased to no avail, a look of concentration on her face.

“I’m going to tickle you!” said Jane sweetly, as her hands continued to evade Heather’s grasping fingers. Heather was clearly scared of what Jane’s fingers might do and her attempts to catch Jane’s hands became more desperate. Jane could lift her hands above her head and Heather could not reach because Jane’s feet were holding her back. Jane grinned, enjoying Heather’s predicament.

While Heather continued to chase Jane’s hands without reward, Jane subtly re-organised her feet, one at time, so that her heels were under Heather’s tummy and her soles curved around Heather’s sides with her toes reaching to her ribcage.

“I am going to tickle you!” said Jane again. This time on the word “tickle” she sharply crunched her toes, poking them into Heather’s ribs. Heather immediately froze and a shocked expression flashed onto her face. Jane took the opportunity to grab Heather’s wrists and pull her forward, stopping her from retreating. She also pushed up with her feet, holding Heather’s weight with her legs.

“I told you I was going to tickle you,” said Jane with a smile. “Should I have mentioned I was going to do it with my feet? Now I am going to make you submit!” Jane started crunching and uncrunching her toes, poking Heather’s sides as she did so. Heather panicked, trying to free her hands and get loose from Jane’s feet as well. Jane was tickling her intensely with her toes, however, and Heather’s laughter prevented her from making a concerted effort to escape. Her struggles gave Jane the opportunity to adjust her feet a little, allowing her to tickle different places on Heather ribs. Jane was giving her as much tickling as she could, hoping for a quick submission.

“Ut-oh, Heather, stuck again? Looks like I have de-FEETed you!” Jane teased. “Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

“I submit, I submit!” Heather said after a little more torture. Jane let go of her wrists and lowered her legs allowing Heather to get free. Heather gave Jane a withering look as she straightened up while Jane remained on her back.

Jane raised her right foot and curled and uncurled her toes at Heather, in a mocking wave. “See you wrestle-girl!” she taunted. Heather turned quickly without a word, heading to talk to Samantha. Jane lay still for a second, enjoying her moment of victory.

Jenny walked over to her and hauled her to her feet. “Great trick, Jane! Quite humiliating for poor Heather. I think you have broken her spirit now.”

“Oh, I really enjoyed that,” Jane replied. “I hope you’re right. She certainly has
had quite a tickling!”

“Well, it’s 3 rounds each now, but I think you have her beat. What is your plan for this round?” Jenney asked.

“Not sure really. The feet game again? She really didn’t have a clue what to do against me in that round. And I think it is really getting to Samantha, knowing that Heather lost to girl who lay down for her.”

“Yes, Samantha is looking a little angry. Should make my match interesting later! Certainly using your feet is a good idea. I’m not sure she will attack you when you are in that position again though, after what just happened.” Jenny said thoughtfully.

“Well, I’m going to give it a try. If she doesn’t attack me when I am lying down then that will make Samantha even madder!“

Tiana called them back to the mat at this point. Jenny wished Jane luck and went to sit at the side of the mat to watch. Heather soon returned, looking sulky.

“Tut, tut,” said Jane with heavy sarcasm, ”beaten by a girl who was lying on her back. I thought you were a big strong wrestler?”

“Just you wait,” said Heather with some venom. You’ll be lying on your back with my butt in your face in a minute!”

“Oh really? Is your butt ticklish?” replied Jane. Heather did not answer. “It doesn’t matter. I already know LOTS of your ticklish spots.” As Jane spoke, she shuffled forward on her knees to be in reach of Heather. “Why, there’s one here…” she said poking towards Heather’s tummy. Heather squealed and jumped back. Jane felt a little guilty now. She realised she was behaving quite like Clarice had when she had first met her. Then she reminded herself that she had done nothing to provoke Clarice whereas Heather had been very mean earlier. Still Jane did not pursue Heather further and instead went back to her starting position.

As soon as Tiana said “Go”, Jane lay down again, and raised her legs, her bare soles pointing towards Heather. Again, she smiled at Heather from between her feet and wiggled her toes. Heather looked dismayed and did not attack.

“Come on, Heather, have another go!” Jane teased. She slowly circled her feet as she spoke. Heather moved forward a little closer and peered through Jane’s guard, looking for an opening, but not looking like she believed she would find one.

“Get her!” Samantha hissed from the side of the mat. Heather turned to her and shrugged helplessly. She had no idea how to attack without leaving her herself vulnerable again.

While Heather was not looking, Jane shot out a foot and poked her in the tummy with her big toe, making Heather squeal and jump back. “Yes, come on Heather, get me! I’m waiting…” she taunted.

Heather moved a little closer to Jane again and started to look for an opening, but was still wary of Jane’s circling feet. Jane chuckled quietly at her indecision. Then, without warning, Jane shuffled forward on her bottom, so she was in range of Heather and made a poke at her with toe again. She did not make contact, Heather jumped back, squealing again. Jane raised her eyes to the ceiling and then shuffled forward again and Heather kept retreating.

Jane was chasing her now and Heather was running away. As Jane was shuffling on her bottom with her feet in front of her and Heather was on her knees there was no prospect of Jane catching her. But Jane knew this would be humiliating for Heather and breaking Heather’s will was the main part of her strategy. Jane also knew it would be driving Samantha even more crazy. So she kept chasing.

“Heather, this is SO pathetic. You’re this big wrestler and you are running away from a girl who is not even using her hands!”

Heather stopped, provoked by Jane’s taunt, and prepared to attack. Jane chuckled, and rotated her feet quickly. Again Heather paused, her attack, looking for an opening. Jane deliberately lowered her feet a little, tempting Heather to try to dive over them to pin her shoulders. Samantha shouted encouragement to Heather from the sidelines. Heather was tempted to attack and raised herself up, ready to strike but then she hesitated. Jane took the opportunity to shoot out her feet under Heather’s arms and poke her firmly in the tummy with both her big toes. Heather immediately collapsed backwards, to Jane’s satisfaction. “Gotcha!” she said with delight.

Heather got back to her knees wearily. Jane thought she was already partially resigned to defeat. Jane wanted to keep this momentum up, so she decided she would rather fight Heather now than continue chasing her. Jane climbed neatly to her knees as well.

“Come on then wrestle-girl, let’s fight!” Jane teased, wiggling her fingers at Heather.

Jane expected this to scare Heather and make her hesitate again, but it had the opposite effect. Heather felt much more comfortable wrestling a kneeling opponent and she sprang forward, grabbing Jane’s shoulders and knocking her over backwards. Jane was unfazed by the attack and deftly inserted both her hands under Heather arms, pressing hard into the spots just below her armpits. She did not start moving her fingers yet, but her firm grip ensured Heather could not pull them away. Heather was lying on top of Jane, straddling her, and she skilfully trapped Jane’s legs in a grapevine. She could not force her to submit with this hold, but it ensured Jane was held still and that she could not use her tickly toes. Heather tried to pull Jane’s arms away from her but Jane’s hold was too strong. Jane’s shoulders were both touching the mat so Tiana slowly began to count. “Finish this Heather”, Samantha called from the sidelines excitedly.

The exertion was showing on Heather’s face as she struggled with Jane’s hands and tried to keep her shoulders pinned to the mat at the same time. In contrast, Jane looked very relaxed. As Tiana’s count reached 4, Jane casually lifted a shoulder off the mat and Tiana stopped the count. She was very satisfied to hear Heather grown. Jane relaxed and the count started again, but Jane knew she could make it stop whenever she wanted. “Pin her shoulders!” Samantha screamed.

Jane smiled up at Heather’s attempts to remove her hands became increasingly desperate. Heather had lost the grapevine on Jane’s legs now and was simply straddling her while she concentrated on struggling. “Coochy coochy coo!” Jane taunted, while still not moving her fingers. Heather was already starting to giggle at the anticipation and her struggles were becoming weaker. Jane easily lifted a shoulder off the mat to reset the count again and Heather seemed to visibly deflate. Heather decided she could not get a pin without control of Jane’s hands so she concentrated on them. She was partly trying to pull Jane’s hands out and partly trying to squash her hands into her sides to minimise the amount Jane could move them to tickle her.

“Come on Heather, I thought you were going to pin me?” Jane teased. “No? Oh well, I guess I am just going to have to TICKLE you!” As she said “tickle”, Jane firmly pressed her fingers into both of Heather’s sides, just once. It was like an electric shock had gone through Heather but she kept her hold. She stopped trying to remove Jane’s hands and concentrated on squeezing her arms as hard as she could, the exertion showing on her face.

In contrast, Jane still had a relaxed smile on her face. “Think you got me tight, Heather?” she enquired with mock politeness. “You think I can’t TICKLE you?” Again she pressed her fingers into Heather’s sides as she said “tickle” and again Heather flinched violently, letting out a chuckle.

Jane’s shoulders were never on the mat for more than a couple of seconds and Tiana stopped even bothering to count any more. Jane again held her fingers motionless while Heather recovered. “You know I can finish you off whenever I want, even when you’re sitting on me?” she asked sweetly. Heather ignored her and returned to struggling with her arms.

Jane considered tickling her to submission but then had a better idea. She was still angry about Heather’s behaviour earlier and decided another couple of humiliations would not be out of order. “But I have a better idea,” she teased, “no more TICKLING…” As she said “tickling” she pressed her fingers firmly three times into Heather’s sides, forcing her into fits of giggles.

Jane stopped tickling, and continued “…just WRESTLING: Next fall wins all!” she said with a playful grin. Immediately she pulled her hands out from under Heather’s arms. Heather was too busy recovering from the last bout of ticking to react, and Jane easily grabbed her wrists. She quickly pulled both Heather’s arms down and left. In the same movement she twisted her body in the same direction and rolled over with Heather until she was on top. Before the exhausted Heather knew what was happening, Jane had pinned her wrists to the floor and climbed over her legs so that she was sitting on her tummy. “Is this how you wanted me?” Jane taunted, “Let me show you how it’s done!”

The taunting finally galvanised Heather into action and she began struggling, but Jane had practiced holding Tiana in this position during training and Heather had no chance to move her. Jane smiled triumphantly down her while she struggled. “Finding it all a bit tricky?” asked Jane sweetly. Heather began to protest but before she could say anything Jane climbed further up her and trapped both of her arms under her knees in a schoolgirl pin. Wanting to be absolutely sure that Heather could not move, Jane also kept hold of her wrists with her hands. She looked down at Heather’s face, now trapped between her thighs. “Right, now its time to beat you at your own game: ONE….Two…”

As Jane counted, Heather suddenly realised what Jane was doing. She started struggling frantically. She could not move her upper body but her legs kicked wildly. Jane leaned down as Heather’s legs kicked, keeping her body out of the way of Heather’s flailing limbs. All the time Jane slowly counted, at a much slower speed than Tiana, enjoying every second. She heard Samantha say “Pathetic!” in the background and she was sure Heather heard too, even though her ears were currently full of legs. Heather’s struggles became even more desperate. Jane was pleased to see Heather wasting her energy as she wanted her worn out for the finale she had planned.

“Five…six…Come on Heather, too easy!... Seven… Eight…Nine…Nine and a half….Ten. I win!” Jane said happily. She immediately jumped up, putting her right foot on Heather’s tummy and posed, showing off her athletic, but not muscular, biceps and smiling towards Jenny and Tiana. Heather lay still, trying to comprehend what had happened. Tiana, Jenny and Samantha all looked on stunned.

Eventually Tiana broke the silence, “Jane, you can’t win like that – she wins by pinning you. You can only win by tickling.”

Before Jane could answer, Samantha jumped into action. She stepped forward purposefully, looking like she was going to intervene. Like lightning Jenny was in front of her. Samantha tried to brush past her, but Jenny held her ground and Samantha could not pass. “Sit back down, Samantha,” she said, “this is up to them and the referee to sort out.”

Samantha was irritated she could not get past the smaller Jenny and hissed back “I look forward to seeing YOU on the mat!” Then she stopped struggling and called to Heather “Get up and fight you fool! The match isn’t over!”

“What are you talking about?” Jane asked Tiana. “I pinned a wrestler and therefore I win the fall and I win the match!” Tiana continued to explain the rules of the match to Jane, even though she was sure she understood them perfectly.

Heather was slowly beginning to understand what was going on. She started to try toget up. Jane was not looking at Tiana while arguing with her but her foot was still on Heather’s tummy. She occasionally stole secret glances down at her to see what she was doing. Heather started trying to move Jane’s foot, but was surprised to find it was firmly placed. Her initial struggles did not seem to have much effect at all.

Jane was only pretending to argue with Tiana. She knew the fight was still going on and she was confident that she had Heather exactly where she wanted her. While still largely ignoring Heather, Jane started to dig her toes into her tummy, tickling her and making her laugh. Heather fell back to the floor, both arms grabbing Jane’s calf. However, she was unable to dislodge Jane’s toes from her tummy and Jane continued to press her toes firmly into Heather’s vulnerable middle. As her laughter started, Jane found she could pin her with less effort and was able to wiggle her toes more to increase the tickling. Heather’s laugher became more and more desperate. She switched tactics and tried to stop Jane wiggling her toes, but Jane was too strong.

Tiana realised what Jane was doing and smiled a knowing smile at her. However, she was worried that Jane was taking a risk and wanted the match over. “Ok, Jane, let’s ask Heather what she thinks.

“Heather, do you submit to Jane and concede the match?”

Heather’s laugher was so strong that it was hard to make out her words. “Yes, yes, yes!”

“Oh good” said Tiana quickly, “you can let her go no Jane.”

“I know I can,” said Jane, “but I don’t want to!” Heather continued to writhe helplessly.

“No, you have to stop,” said Tiana firmly, and tried to push Jane off.

Jane did not move and instead pinched Tiana’s tummy, making her squeal. “Do you want some too, Tiana?” she said threateningly. She was just turning her attention to focus on Heather when she heard Jenny from behind her.

“That’s enough Jane, let her go now please.” Immediate Jane took her foot of Heather and her she just lay still exhausted.

“Jane wins!” said Tiana, raising her arm in victory.

“Well done Jade!” said Jenny with a smirk, casting a glance towards Samantha. Jane smiled and acknowledged their congratulations. Her face betrayed her relief at not letting her friends down. Jenny stepped forward to give her a hug when Samantha stepped between them. Her face was as black as thunder.

“Ok, well done Jane” she said, emphasising that she had the right name this time. “No need for you to start the celebrations just yet though Jenny. We are having our fight next and I don’t think you will be wanting to party too hard after I have broken you in two!”

Jane immediately stepped forward to stand up for her friend. But a swift glance from Jenny made her step back again. “Ok Samantha,” Jenny said calmly, “go with Tiana, take your tickle pill and do your tickle test. The sooner we get started the better, as far as I am concerned.” Tiana indicated the way to go and Samantha followed without a word. Jenny pulled a face and wiggled her fingers at Samantha’s departing back, making Jane giggle. She hoped that she would enjoy watching the upcoming battle as well.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back