• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot Yoga - part 3

flugel1

TMF Regular
HOT YOGA – part 3

This is fiction. I own nothing and if you’re not 18 you should move on. you might check on parts 1 and 2. Feedback welcome. Enjoy

Julianne Hough and Kristen Bell had enjoyed a very sensual and sexual hot yoga session. Julianne had enjoyed the sexual adventure with some beautiful Hollywood starlets. When she returned to her room to leave a beautiful man named Andj waited for her in her room and offered pleasure. She accepted.

As he kissed her, Andj rolled Julianne onto her back and started to fondle her breasts and play with her very erect nipples. They got more erect if possible. She reached around and grabbed his firm ass. It felt like granite coated in butter. She squeezed and squeezed.
He moved his hands just below her breasts and tickled her. It was so unexpected she broke the kiss from laughing.

“You are very ticklish, yes?” he asked. “I believe you know that” she answered and felt herself blush. “would you like me to tickle you?” he asked in his seductive monotone accent. Again she hesitated. “Yes “ she barely whispered. “Would you like to be restrained?” he whispered into her ear. She turned her head and their eyes locked. His breath was white hot and smelled musky. She hesitated again and could not speak. She just nodded her head. She was terrified and turned on like never before. She had no idea what to expect or what she had agreed to.

He kissed her gently. He moved her down the bed till her hands were just hanging over the edge of the bed. Julianne felt 2 very fuzzy cuffs secure her wrists above her head. He walked around and spread her legs and similarly cuffed both ankles. Being totally naked and unable to move both terrified and excited her. Adnj walked around the bed. He opened the cabinet and she could not see what he was doing. Her heart beat raced as she saw him place a long feather, a hair brush, an electric tooth brush on the table. He leaned back down and kissed her again. “Nothing will happen you do not want. I promise. I am here for your pleasure. SOLEY. If this gets too intense simply say the word ‘RED’ and I will stop immediately. Do you understand?” he asked softly. “Yes, I do” she said a bit louder. “Good, we will start.”

Adnj took the stiff feather and ran the tip around her breasts. He ran the quills under and across both stiff nipples. Julianne moaned in pleasure. He continued to tease and taunt her breasts. He moved the tip down her toned abs and twirled it in her belly button. “SHIT>>>>she exploded in laughter. She bucked like a bronco and screamed like a banshee. He continued to twirl “RED>>>>>>>RED” she shouted. He immediately stopped. “are you okay……..Julianne” he asked quietly. “ Yes” she panted. “Thank you that was intense.” She wheezed. “Remember this is for your pleasure. I will push you if you like but I will stop immediately as well.” He counseled. “Thank you, I know” Julianne was getting her breath back.

This time he started at her ears. Under the lobe, behind them, inside, down to the nape of her neck. She was giggling and shaking her head. It was intoxicating and frustrating to not be able to get away. He moved back and forth. Then he started to tickle under her nose with the feather. She kept scrunching up her face trying to stop the infernal feather. He moved to her chin and slid the feather back and forth. Here giggles increased. “Does this tickle……..Julianne?” he whispered in her ear and nibbled on her lobe. “It does very much” she giggled back. He returned to the tip of the feather and qently traced lines from her shoulders to her breasts. Then……………..

Andj started again on her breasts. They had grown so sensitive over the evening that the slightest touch made her tingle. He spent more time on her breasts and nipples. Her breathing got faster and she started to move her hips back and forth. He took the tip of the feather and started his downward journey again. He circled her belly button but only ventured the feather in once and did not twirl it this time. Then he continued to move it south heading toward her love zone. When he got to where her bikini line would be, if she were wearing one, he started to saw across her midsection with the quills. “ DAMN>>>>>>SHIT>>>>>>>>>GAWD THA T >>>>>>>>FUCKING >>>>>TICKLES>>>>>>>>HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA” and he was torturous. Every nerve in her body was electric.

He returned to the tip and traced lines from her hips to right at the bottom of her thinly trimmed landing strip. He stopped just above her opening each time. The teasing was driving her insane. The room was filled with the aroma of lilac, cinnamon and sex. Julianne was wet. He then moved down and used the tip of the feather to tease her inner thighs and went down to the knees. Suddenly, he dropped the feather and grabbed her right above the knees. “FUCK YOU>>>>>>>>SHIT>>>>>>YOU SUCK>>>>>>>>>GAWDDAMN<<<<<ANDJ YOU PIECE OF>>>>>>>>HAHAHAHAHHAA as she trashed. The constraints made her so vulnerable which just heightened everything. She was bucking, laughing and cussing wildly. He stopped and let her catch her breath.

He moved back up to her face and lovingly moved the hair back and kissed her gently.
“You are truly beautiful” he whispered. “Thank you. You are making me feel things I never have” Julianne said. His erection was so close to her face she just wanted to suck it down. “ You have always been able to, you have just chosen not too. Maybe now you choose to feel these things.” Andj said. And he kissed her longer this time and their tongues met. As this was happening, he picked up the feather and started rubbing it up and down her pussy.

He felt her respond. He kept up the pace and Julianne started to grind her hips into the bed. She was seeking release and he was seeking to keep her in just this place for as long as he could. He started to twirl the feather against her clit and she started going nuts. She broke the kiss “ PLEASE>>>>>>>>>JUST FUCK ME NOW>>>>>>>>FUCK ME HARD>>>>PLEASE JUST RUIN MY PUSSY>>>>>>I WANT YOU IN ME>>>>>>as the feather continued to tease her clit>>>>>>NOW>>>She practically begged. “Beauty, that is not what this is about. This is about breaking thru barriers” Andj continued to slowly twirl the tortuous feather against her clit. Juliannes hips moved against it looking for something more. “PLEASE<<<<<<<<<I NEED MORE>>>>>>>>>>>>” she moaned. “You mean this” and Andj started to move the feather quickly up and down. “OH FUCK>>>>>>PLEASE>>>>>>>TAKE THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK OF YOURS AND RAM IT IN ME NOW>>>>>>>>>>>OH SHIT>>>>>>>COME ON>>>>>>” And suddenly he stopped and moved back to the table and laid the feather down. He picked up the hairbrush but Julianne could not see that. “NOOOOOOOO” she screamed.

He went to the bottom of the bed and took her right foot into his large hand. He used his thumb to stimulate and rub her arch. Julianne was disappointed but relieved the teasing of her pussy had stopped. She was enjoying the sensation and the lessening of the sexual stimulation. But she noticed he found a spot right on her sole that might as well been her nipple. Everytime he crossed that spot on her arch, he switched to his thumbnail and she jumped and squirmed everytime. She knew she was sopping wet.

Then without warning, he attacked her sole with the stiff hairbrush. He’d prepared her sole to be sensitive and it was. “OHMYFUCKINGGAWD” she screamed and arched her back she was trying to pull her hands out of the cuffs and close her legs but it couldn’t happen. “PLEASE>>>>>>>>>NO MORE>>>>>>>>>>>NO MORE>>>>>>GAWD DAMN IT” and he increased the tempo and she started bucking on the bed more. “RED” she screamed. And He stopped immediately. There were tears falling down her cheeks, her chest was heaving as she tried to catch breath, and she shook her head to move her hair. She was covered in sweat.

Suddenly she felt soft lips on her foot. Light kisses on the sides, the instep the ankle, the sole. It felt wonderful. He started to lick her sole like he used his thumb. It was electric for her. His tongue was rough and wet and soft. He took her big toe into his mouth and played with it with his tongue. It was a feeling she loved giving but had never received…..until now. He took her tiny foot in his mouth and played with her toes with his tongue. He licked, he sucked, he threw his tongue in between her toes. She was breathing deeply and moaning. This truly was pleasure.

She heard a click and suddenly her legs started to spread apart wider. She could feel, but could not see what was happening. The bed was spreading. She felt his light kisses on her thighs and then the dreaded feather started its work on her clit. “May I taste you……………Julianne?” he asked in between kisses. “Yes” was all she could say. Next thing she knew she felt his huge, rough tongue go inside her. It felt amazing. He licked her up and down, he tongue tickled her clit, he moved his tongue in and out and she was responding trying to grind into his face. He removed his tongue. “Now is the time beautiful …………Julianne” and the feather twirled around her opening. “SHIT>>>>>>I>>>>>>>PLEASE>>>>>>>>>IM SO CLOSE>>>>>>>>I>>>>>>>>NEED>>>>WANT>>>>>>>YOU >>>>>>>>>INSIDE>>>>>>>>>>OH GAWD>>>>>>>>>FUCK MY PUSSY HARD>>>>>>>>>PLEASE>>>>>>>Julianne pleaded as her hips moved up and down in a hungry manner.

Adnj gently inserted his large right thumb inside her and curled it upward. He found her spot right behind the pelvic bone and on the top of her canal. She increased her pace. “PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSE>>>>>>>RIGHT THERE>>>>>>>>>DON’T STOP>>>>>>>>>DAMN>>>>>>>IM>>>>>>GONNA >>>>>>>CUM>>>>>>>>>>FUCK>>>>>>>>>and her body arched, muscles stiffened, her toes curled and her breath caught. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG. And the beautiful actress went limp. He unbuckled her feet and hands and she curled up in a little ball. He ran his fingers thru her messy, sweaty gorgeous strewn blond hair. She put her hand on his. “RED” she whispered.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back