• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys Just Like Bonding M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
Have you ever met that one guy that just screams tickle me? Well, I have.
My name’s Kullen, and said tickle conquest name is Kyler. We met at a
party Friday night. Kyler was the shy quiet guy that blends into the
background. However, I was completely enthralled with his reserved persona.
I went up to him and started chatting and I couldn’t help stealing glances
at his flip-flop clad feet. I found out he was straight, and cool with the gay
community. So, I felt totally comfortable with coming out to him. I noticed
between my glances, he was glancing at my shoes also. I dismissed it, but
kept it filed in the back of my mind. We exchanged numbers after the party
and went our separate ways.

On Monday, I got home from work and was checking my messages. I was
shocked Kyler called and wanted to know if I wanted to hangout sometime.
After relaxing, I decided to return his call. He answered on the second ring,
and we pretty much picked up where we left off. We discovered we had even
more in common. We both loved a lot of the same music, movies, and TV.
shows. We also had a thing for red heads and blondes, just different genders.
Before I knew it, we’d been talking for over two hours. So we decided to get
together and hangout on Saturday. We agreed to meet for lunch at a restaurant
we realized was a favorite for both of us and take it from there. I couldn’t help
but wonder if he’d be wearing those flip-flops again. I sure hope so, I know he’s
straight and it’s in my mind, but I totally love the sight of his feet.

As Saturday drew closer, I was getting more anxious and a little nervous. I wasn’t
quite sure what would transpire on Saturday. I’ve had straight friends before and
they were really close, even had some tickle fun with them. But, this guy was for
some reason making me nervous. I was hoping I wouldn’t stare at his feet too much,
or do anything to weird him out. I truly wanted us to become really good friends,
and I loved the chemistry between us so far. Not to mention he’s cute as hell, and
even though I can’t touch, I can look. Friday night I planned my outfit. I know totally
geeky, don’t judge. I decided on a purple polo shirt, blue slim fit jeans, white no-show
socks, and black sneakers.

Saturday I was so nervous, hoping Kyler would like hanging out with me and that
this wouldn’t be a one-time thing. I only lived three blocks from the restaurant, so
I decided to take advantage of the spring day and walked. I was calming down as
I savored the pink and white dogwoods blooming in the park, the families and friends
spending time in the gorgeous weather. The sidewalk cafés were buzzing with
customers and excitement.

I arrived and went into the restroom to check myself, and gather my thoughts and
emotions. I took a seat on the bench, after asking the host if my guest had arrived.
I didn’t have to wait long, maybe five minutes later Kyler walked through the door.
I looked up at him and smiled, he was wearing a tan baseball cap backwards, grey
t-shirt, tan khaki’s, and those flip-flops. As he approached me, we shook hands,
and then he surprised me by pulling me into a hug. He explained that after meeting
at the party, and the long talk on Monday I deserved more than just a handshake.
I was not complaining, trust me.

Lunch went smoothly, and the food was exquisite as usual. We took our time,
sharing stories about ancient lovers and experiences. We also discovered we both
loved the same wine. After lunch, I figured he’d be ready to part ways, but again
he surprised me by asking if I wanted to go hang at his house. Since I had nothing
to do, I agreed. It turned out he only lived two blocks from the restaurant.

Kyler’s house was so cute. It was a two bedroom, two story cottage with a
picket fence. The front lawn was nicely landscaped. While showing it off, Kyler
said he did himself. There were two saucer magnolia trees on either side of the
screened-in porch. A mixture of river rocks lined the brick walkway from the sidewalk.
The river rock theme was carried through the small gardens and even surrounded
the trees. The house itself was painted light green with white hues, the shudders
and trim were painted hunter green. Inside the layout was open concept. A huge
living room/dining room combo with a bay window. The walls were painted a brilliant
light yellow, and complimented the off white couch and love seat, as well as the light
colored wood floors.

Kyler slipped off his flip-flops upon entering the house, so I followed suit and shed
my black sneakers. I swear at one point we both were looking at each other’s feet.
I didn’t dwell on it. I was so interested in the décor and charming character of his
home. He gave me the tour, including the bedrooms and only bathroom. I was ecstatic
that we were getting along so well. I really felt this would be an amazing lengthy
friendship. Kyler also had a hot tub and deck in the backyard. The part of the deck
with the hot tub was screened in with retractable windows, for use all year round.

After the tour, Kyler offered me a glass of wine and we sat down and listened to a
jazz cd. We just kept sharing stories and what interested us, it was the best time
I’d spent with a guy. I noticed my comfort level increase. Kyler’s personality just
naturally made me feel at ease. At one point he asked me what size my feet were.
I almost choked on my sip of wine. I was so shocked over the ease he exuded when
asking, I had him repeat himself. He did and then said he thought our feet looked
about the same size and he was curious. So after my coughing fit, I told him they
were size 10-10.5. He said his were the same and then went back to sipping his wine.

After some more small talk, I started to stretch my arms. Suddenly, I felt his finger
gently poke and scratch between my middle ribs. I immediately jerked sideways, my
arms falling to my sides, and let out a high pitched giggle. I looked at Kyler, he was
grinning like the Cheshire cat. He then said he’d been dying to see if I was ticklish
since we met. Upon recovering, I acknowledged I was extremely ticklish. Then quickly
put him in a head lock and wiggled my fingers along his sides. I couldn’t believe it, he
went nuts. He gave a high pitched squeal, started squirming like mad, and was trying
to get away from my grip. I couldn’t help but tease and taunt him by asking who’s a
ticklish boy. I know I’m mean, but very playful. Kyler was trying to beg for mercy, but
was unsuccessful at making it coherent. He was just so cute trying to beg and squirm
free. This went on for a minute, maybe two and I didn’t want to lose the playfulness
of the situation, so I let him loose.

We were both sweating a little and he was panting, but he was smiling. I asked if I
took it too far, and to my surprise he said no. Kyler said he was hoping we’d have
some tickle fun, but he was a little apprehensive and didn’t know how I’d react. We
shared another glass of wine, and had a whole new topic to discuss and explore. I
was telling him about my lifelong love of tickling and feet, and he divulged his love
for both, as well as other things. We compared the reactions and differences of male
and female lees and lers. I found out Kyler preferred male lees and lers to female.
Tickling and getting tickled by guys just gave him a much needed bonding experience.

Kyler asked if I wanted anything to eat, to which I said I was famished. So he went
in the kitchen and started to cook. I asked if he wanted any help. He said no, that
he wanted to have dinner be surprising. I sat back and channel surfed and patiently
waited. An hour and a half later, Kyler reappeared. He announced dinner would be
ready in five minutes, and would be served on the back porch by the hot tub. I was
amazed. Kyler had set up a table with two chairs. The whole porch outlined with lights,
and a candle was burning on the table. The hot tub was open and lit. I swear I don’t
know how this guy was straight. I was floored by his sensitivity and thoughtfulness.
After pulling my chair out, he went about serving dinner and finally sat across from
me. He raised his glass and offered a toast to the beginning of an awesome friendship.

Kyler must’ve sensed my thoughts, because he explained how he loved treating his
friends to the best hospitality. Damn, why can’t this guy at least be bi? As we ate
and continued to talk, I noticed his toes lightly stroking the tops of my feet, and up
my leg. I was having serious trouble keeping still and not giggling. I looked at him, he
loved my predicament. I told him keep it up. He might bite off more than he can chew.
I backed it up by reaching down, grabbing his ankle, trapping it under my leg, and then
asking if his feet were ticklish as I lightly stroked my finger along the center of his sole.
To my delight, he started giggling and trying to pull his leg free. In his struggling he
almost knocked his plate off the table. I teased him by commenting on how ticklish
his awesome feet were. I allowed him to pull his foot free and he said I’d get mine.
After dinner, I helped him clear the table and to his objections helped with the dishes.

It seemed neither one of us wanted this night to end, because he then asked if I
wanted to relax in the hot tub. I said I didn’t have anything but what I was wearing,
and once again he shocked me when he said we could get naked. I asked if he was
really that comfortable with the both of us being naked. Kyler looked at me and put
the question to me. I thought about it for a second, and came to the conclusion of
what the hell. So there we were, completely nude relaxing in his hot tub. Kyler took
my feet in his hands and began massaging them. I was putty in his hands, between
his gentle touch, and the hot bubbly water I was in complete ecstasy. This went on
for about 5 minutes then he made his move.

I felt his arm tighten around my ankles, trapping them. Then his nails started scratching
along my soft, wet soles. I was toast. I began screaming with laughter and thrashing in
the hot tub. I tried to no avail to pull my feet free. Kyler was having way too much fun
with my ticklishness at his disposal. He started playfully nibbling my toes, and his warm,
moist tongue found its way between them. I couldn’t retaliate. My screams of wild
laughter went silent. Then I felt his fingers lightly stroke up my legs and under my
knees. This solicited an even better response out of me complete with panting, and
begging. Kyler was commenting how I was the most ticklish guy he’d met in a long
time. My only response was more babbling, and incoherent pleas of mercy as he
continued his attack.

Kyler's journe continued, discovering my worst spots. He squeezed my hips and
sides, as well as slipped his tongue and fingernail in my belly button. Electricity
shot through my body when that happened. I guess Kyler decided I needed a
break. He stopped his assault and started massaging my shoulders and gave me
a hug. Once I recovered enough to speak I told him how intense that was. He
asked if I was enjoying myself. To which I replied I was. We got out of the tub,
dried off and went into his den. He brought me some water and before he sat
down, I attacked. I grabbed his waist, pulling him to the floor, got him on his
stomach, and straddled his waist. Kyler started to plead, of course unsuccessfully.

I started lightly tickling along his neck and under his ears. His reaction was priceless.
Soft boyish giggles started escaping his lips between protests. He immediately
started squirming and trying to get me off of him. I gently wiggled my fingers in
his pits as I softly nibbled along his neck. This made his giggles grow to loud, high
pitched squeals. His squirming escalated to bucking, as he kicked his legs. I kept
teasing him saying I couldn’t quite hear him. Kyler really went nuts when I squeezed
his sides and hips. His laughter went silent and he was sweating. His efforts to escape
got more pronounced and desperate. I truly loved this. I reached back and lightly
dragged my nails along the backs of his knees. I quickly realized that wasn’t a
terrible spot for him.

Turning around while keeping him pinned, I pulled his feet up to my chest. Kyler
tried to kick free, but my grip was like iron. I asked him if he had any last requests.
He just made a sad plea of not his feet. He was just so cute, trying to beg. Just
not cute enough, I started lightly stroking my fingers along the tops and sides of
his feet. Kyler instantly squealed and tried to pull free. I couldn’t believe this guys
feet were so ticklish. Making it worse, I pulled his feet down and sat on his lower
legs. He was completely mine. I leaned down and nibbled his toes as I scratched
my nails in the creases of his wrinkled soles. Kyler was going mad screeching and
becoming drenched in sweat.

I continued to torture his poor defenseless feet for another 5 minutes. Then took
pity on him and let him up. I put his feet in my lap. He reached down and put mine
in his. We massaged each other and began talking again. I was shocked we still had
things to talk about. I told him this was the most interesting night I’d ever spent with
a guy. We had so much intimate interaction, playfulness, and no expectation of sex.
He looked at me and asked if that was a good thing. I told him honestly it was.
That I just wasn’t used to it. He said the men in his life were always like that.
There was honest male bonding in his family. That none of the men were overly
macho, they found it made them better lovers and husbands. After more talk, we
looked at how late it’d gotten. I said I hated to end the night, but that I probably
should get home.

He asked if I had anywhere to go in the morning. I thought about it and realized it
was Sunday so I didn’t. That’s when he asked if I wanted to stay the night, I thought
for a minute and said sure. I really didn’t want to walk home that late anyway. He
said the guest room wasn't set up, so I said the couch would be just fine. Once
again he surprised me and said if I was comfortable with it we could share his bed.
Kyler said he promised not to molest me. I looked at him, he had the biggest smile.
So I agreed and followed him up to his room. As we lay down I felt him lightly tickle
my back, and he said I promised not to molest you. However, I never said I wouldn’t
tickle you. I reached over, and gave his stomach a quick tickle. I told him I was glad
we met and that I felt we’d be great friends. I fell asleep with him holding me.

That night was ten years ago. Kyler and I are still best friends, we still have plenty
of bonding and tickle time. I’m Godfather and Uncle to his two adorable kids, and he’s
Godfather and Uncle to mine. I was best man in his wedding. He was best man at my
wedding, and strangely enough my husband turned out to be his older brother. Talk
about keeping it in the family. Who, I have to say is as into tickling and just as ticklish
as his younger brother.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back