• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Bard's Tale (Interactive Story)

em_carson

Hey everyone!

I recently started an interactive called "A Bard's Tale" that might appeal to some folks around here. It's in that high fantasy milieu I can't seem to get enough of, and contains a fair bit of tickling action (among other things).

Check it out if you have a spare moment, and feel free to add your own chapters or PM me your ideas or critiques (though I can't guarantee I'll add every suggestion).

I'm trying to post at least one chapter per week, so check back every now and again.

Thanks!

100 Chapters!

Howdy All!

I've finally made it to 100 chapters with my little tickling/bdsm interactive <a href="http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1980311-A-Bards-Tale">A Bard's Tale</a>, with some help from several other talented storytellers. I figured I'd celebrate this little milestone with a post here, urging other like-minded folks to take a look, if they're so inclined!

As always, additions are greatly appreciated, as are reviews, critiques, and suggestions!

Thank you!

I've made a few chapters here and there. Pretty great story!

Going to do some of the Soft Maiden part, might need some help.

Very well done. I look forward to reading the story further in the future.

Thank you! Any thread in particular you'd like followed? Or any thread suggestions?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back