• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frat House Fun (FF/F)

lzamora

TMF Expert
Hello everybody! I've got a new story to share with the community! I'd like to thank Jets28 for pushing me to put this together. Anyway this one features an older lady lee. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. Any and all comments welcome.

Frat House Fun
Another night alone, but well what else am I to expect? Being the general manager to a corporation as big as the one I’m in has its sacrifices. I barely have time to do anything for myself. Tonight is just another lonely night. My feet ache, these heels are murder on my arches, but they are necessary to convey my dominion over those underneath me. I have to look as tall as possible otherwise people might not take me seriously. I kick off those 4inch black leather heels and glide my nude nylon incased legs towards a plushy recliner. There’s a night stand next to it where I keep a bottle of fine red wine and I pour myself an excessive amount into a tall crystal glass. It’s the perfect solace after a long hard day and I’m just about to take a sip when a loud thunderous “boom” comes from across the street. It’s the sorority house blasting their music again. Those college girls are so disrespectful towards their neighboring houses. This isn’t the first time I’ve had to deal with them and their noisiness. The last time I brought it up to the board of directors on campus they gave me the number the sorority. They told me all I had to do was call them and ask them to keep it down, and it’s worked in the past. I reach for my phone and speed dial the number. They must have trouble hearing the phone because it rings forever before anyone of them answers it.

I’m greeted to a chipper high pitched voice on the other end, “Like hello??” I can barely hear her over the loudness of the music playing in the background.

“Hello? Can you hear me? This is Miss Walters, from across the street.” I state.

Now there’s giggling in the background as if this one girl has huddled up the rest of her gang, “Oh, hi Miss Waters.” She giggles.

“No, no Miss WALTERS, there’s an L in there.” I press.

“Right right.” I can just imagine her eye’s rolling from here, “sooooo, like what is it?” she asks.

“Do you think you could keep the music down please? I’d really appreciate it and I’m sure the rest of the community would as well.” I say in a loud clear voice. Even over the phone I have to sound authoritative, otherwise they’ll take me as a joke.

“Sure. No prob! Bye Miss Waters.”

“It’s WALTERS!” I blast, but it’s too late. She’d already hung up.

It works. The music dies down and now it’s just a miniscule vibration that seems miles away, not across the street. I curl myself up and settle in to read a little bit of a novel I’d started six weeks ago. It’s a brick of a book, but I’ve been capping away at it every chance I get. I take another gulp of red wine which is now starting to work its magic on my body. There’s a tingling sensation that creeps from the tips of my toes all the way up to my ears, as if my body is slipping into an induced state of coma. I put on my thick rimed reading glasses and in moments am transported to a country side where a couple’s lust for one another is driving their families insane. I’m just starting to gain traction on the novel when another loud “boom” comes crashing into my eardrums from across the street. I consider another phone call but decide it was time for a confrontation. To me, face to face is always the more professional route anyway. I slam the book closed and stagger to my feet. This is the last straw. I cupboard my bottle of wine and put on my heels again. It seems this time I’ll have to make a personal visit to the dormitory in order to get through to those stubborn little girls. But Before I can head over there I decide have to fancy myself up in order to keep up with their young, tight little bodies. Although I’ve had a substantial amount of wine, I make easy work of walking in heels to the restroom where I proceed to retouch myself. I start by combing down my naturally red hair which over the years has garnered a few gray streaks here and there. I tuck it behind my ears and pin it away from my round face. I apply a small amount of powder in an effort to conceal a couple of age spots that have surfaced as of late. It’s a war against the hands of time that I know I’ll eventually lose, but tonight at this very moment, I feel as though I’ve won the battle. My milky white flesh looks every bit as glowing as when I was thirty-five. I straighten my grey satin blouse, tuck my tummy into my jeans and I’m off. If this seems like a lot for just a walk across the street, make no mistake, in every aspect of my life I approach it as professional as possible. A scolding of some adolescence about disturbing the peace and the quiet is no exception.

The music is even louder as soon as I exit my house. It sounds like some sort of electronically created music. I consider locking my door, but figure it unnecessary since I won’t be long. At least a half a dozen cars are parked outside the sorority all of various makes and models of which “daddy” probably paid for. Those stupid little girls had a storm coming and her name was Amy Walters.

The music is almost unbearably loud as I stand outside the door. I see that there’s a doorbell, but figuring that it might not be loud enough, I pound my fist hard against the wood grain oak instead, “HEY!” I shout.

I’m greeted at the door by a pair of scantily clad young ladies, if you can call them ladies. The blonde one is wearing a bright red curve hugging top that’s exposing her midriff, and her brunette counterpart is in a loosely fitted button down tee. There figures were enviable I’ll give them that, but upstairs I’d venture to say if I knocked on their foreheads, I’d hear an echo.

“Like what do you want grandma?” One of them said. The stench of alcohol plagued her breath.

That’s when I realized I had forgotten to take off my reading glasses, “Wha…excuse me? I most certainly am not a grandmother!” I stomp, “I’m Miss Walters from across the street and I demand that you pipe down that garbage you call music before I contact the authorities!” I say as firmly as possible.

Her friend interjects,“Oh, yoooou’reee the one, whoooo c-called hehe! Leet’s not be rude I’m Jolene and my blond friend ore there is Daisy, yooou know like the flower hehe!” there was that chipper voice again. This Jolene must have been the one I’d conversed with over the phone. From the way her speech was slurring it was evident she too had been consuming alcohol.

“Excuse me, but have you all been drinking? What are you all around 18? 19?” I place my hands at my hips.

Daisy rolls her eyes, “What’s it to you lady?”

“It’s ILLEGAL that’s what it is to me!!” I say.

Jolene giggles profusely, “Izz okay Miss Waters, izz not like no body’s gonna get hurt hehe!” she fists me on the shoulder.

It’s only been a minute, but already I’ve had about all I can take, “you know what, fine! Go ahead, just drink your lives away, but could you perhaps do it quietly?”

Daisy seems to be in a daze because her eyes are glued to mine. Jolene starts to wiggle her butt to the beat of the song, “I’m sorry what?” she finally asks cupping her hand to her ear.

“TURN…DOWN…THE MUSIC!” I point to the house.

At this Daisy shakes her head, “The stereo’s in there,” She cocks her head back, “you go lower it.” She says provokingly.

I begin my march, “well if it will help me get some peace and quiet…” I enter the living room which odors of marijuana and more cheap beer, “oh gosh how awful!” I cringe.

I look to my right where amidst empty junk food wrappers and undergarments is a monster of a stereo. Two blond bombshells in black yoga pants and muscle shirts occupy the couch next to it and their faces explode in anger when I turn the volume down.

“HEY!” they say in unisons.

I simply shrug my shoulders and say, “Sorry young ladies. It’s far too loud.”

They both roll their eyes, “Ugh! You sound just like my mom!” One of them says while folding her arms.

There’s a feeling of accomplishment that makes me smile. As I turn to make my way out the door I notice that it’s no longer open and that Jolene and Daisy are at either side of it. Daisy locks eyes with me then deadbolts the door. It appears as though this is their last act of rebellion before I excuse myself from their presence. The red wine I’d drank earlier is starting to kick in a little more and I’m cautious of my steps; less I humiliate myself by falling face down on the floor. I inch towards the door but the girls don’t budge.

I raise my brow, “now if you’ll excuse me ladies, I’m going back to my house to unwind. Thank you for your cooperation.” I say. I do my best to keep a firm voice although something in the back of my head is alerting me that perhaps this is a trap.

Daisy raises her brow and steps in closer towards me, “You know, you’re welcome to “unwind” right here.” She says in a low tone.

“Gee, that’s such a tempting offer, but…” I try to sidestep past her, but her reflexes are too quick and she’s squared up with me before I can reach for the door.

Jolene starts to move in on me as well, “What’s the matter Miss Waters? A wittle scared?” Jolene chirps.

I look Jolene dead in the eye, “Ladies, please step aside. You’re interfering with my evening; I just want to go home and relax.” I try to keep that firm voice, but under the pressure it’s starting to crack.

Daisy grabs at my arm which I reflexively pull away, but in doing so I bump into the chest of another girl. I turn to see the two blond bombshells just a foot behind me. My lower lip starts to quiver and my heart starts to throb as all the worst possibilities run through my head, “murder” “kidnapping”. I spin around the room looking for an alternative exit, but there is none. I know I only spun twice, but with all the alcohol in my system it feels as though it was 20 times. I adjust my glasses and make one final attempt for the door before I trip on myself, “damn heels!” I scold myself.

“Aw, I think someone’s already wasted!” Jolene jokes. I look up to see her hovering over me along with Daisy and the other two girls. I’d yet to know their names, but I doubt that mattered anymore.

I try to pull myself up, but the floor is slick hindering the traction of my heels. Being buzzed doesn't help either. It feels as if I'm a circus performer on stilts, “A little help here youngsters?” I extend my hand, but they offer no assistance.

Daisy cocks her head which seems like a signal to the rest. They each reach out for me. I fling my arms and legs trying desperately to fend them off, but their four pairs of hands to my two puts me at an obvious disadvantage. Their hands grab hold of my wrist and ankles and they stretch me out applying all their weight on me to pin me down.

“We gotcha, Miss Waters…”

“Walters…” I murmur. She keeps getting my name wrong, and I’m starting to believe it’s on purpose. I try to wiggle free from their grasp, but it only prompts them to clinch tighter around me. My arms are raised high above my head and my legs are squeezed together clamped under the weight of Jolene’s butt.

“LET ME GO THIS INSTANT!” I say infuriated.

“Like whatever! Miss Waters welcome to our little sorority. We’d love to have you join us for the remainder of the evening. You’ll be tonight’s entertainment, as it were.” Daisy speech has become so eloquent it’s like she was reading off a cue card.

I don’t like the words that are coming out of her mouth and I also don’t like how the other girl’s faces light up at the words I’m dreading, “oh my God you’re going to eat ME?” I speak softly.

The girls all share a laugh, “No, no silly goose! We’re not going to eat you.” Daisy says gleefully, “let me show you how we have fun around here.” She cocks her head again. It’s a signal that for some awkward reason prompts Jolene to remove my heels and toss them aside.

I stretch my toes flexing them up and down. The heels are so tight and constricting my feet hardly have any space to move, “Wha-what’s the going on down there? Why did you take off my shoes? I’M WAITING FOR AN ANSWER!” I demand.

There’s no sympathy in Daisy’s eyes as she begins to circle my body, “I’m afraid we can’t let you go Miss Walters.”

I tug against the strength of my captors, “I will not tolerate this insubordination. I’m the general manager to a major corporation and I order you to LET ME GO!” I raise my voice so as to prove I mean business.

“You’re silly Miss Walters hehe!” giggles Jolene.

Daisy swoops down just inches from my face, “your titles and accolades don’t mean a damn thing here.” She takes her finger and lightly runs it down my arm making me twitch, “here, you’re just a helpless old lady who should have left well enough alone.” She continues to stroke my arm ever so lightly, “Miss Walters?”

I nod my head quickly, “uh hu?”

Daisy raises a brow, “are you at all…ticklish?” she wiggles her fingers inches away from my vulnerable underarms.

“No I am not. I can assure you that you are wasting your time if you intend to pursue that idea.” My voice stands firm.
I haven’t been tickled since I was a child and like most childish things in life it’s something you eventually outgrow… so I assume.

“Hmm… is that right? Well I’ll just see about that!” Daisy thrust her fingers deep into the hollows of my milky white pits.

The second she makes contact shockwaves of unbearable sensations came rushing out from under my arms, “Teee-wheee-hooo, Impossible!! How am I-ey-ey-ye-ha-ha” Obviously my previous theory turned out to be wrong as I involuntarily giggle like a little girl, “HA-HA-HA WHEEE-TOOO-HEEE-HU-HU-HU-HU!!” I sound like a seal.

Daisy’s fingers fly up and down my arms testing every inch of my silky smooth skin, “So, you were saying??” she smiles at me.

I jerk side to side in futile attempts to escape her attacks, “HA-HA-HA-HA-LADIES-HE-HE-HE-HE-P-PL-EASE!” I clamor, “We-HE-HE-HE CAN-WE-CAN WORK THIS-OOO-HAY-HE-HE-HEE-OUT!!” I plead.

As I expected Daisy’s ears are turned off because she continues her relentless assault on my precious underarms, “Do you like this?” she takes her thumbs and circulates deep into my hollows jiggling my flab, “how about now? Are you ticklish NOW?” she teases.

Through squinted eyes I can see her looking down on me with an evil smile, “HA-HA-HA-HA THIS IS WRONG-HE-HE-HE-WHEEE-STOP-NOW-S-STOPA-HA-HA-HA!” My body thrashes violently, but the girls holding me down are too much to overpower. I’m completely helpless.

Jolene who’s keeping my arms in place nods her head in approval of the goings on, “c’mon Daisy! Work those pits!” she cheers.

I shake my head in disapproval, “NO NO P-PLEASE…HE-GEEE-GEE-GEE-OH HA-HA-HA-HA! NO NEED FOR THAT!” I burst.

“Looks like someone lied to us about not being ticklish!” Daisy points out.

“BITCHES-HA-HA-HA-HA WHOOOT-HEE-HE-HE OHH-YEE-YE-YE-YE HEE!” I can’t believe I just used that word. Foul language is something I usually keep out of my vocabulary, but I guess those words just slip out when you’re getting tickle tortured.

“Gasp! Like did she just call us bitches?!” Daisy says playfully. “I thought your generation was of a much higher standard. Hmm… I stand corrected.” She moves down to my ribs. “Ugh there’s something blocking my fingers!!” she complains.

Underneath my grey satin blouse I wear a body slimmer for additional support on those areas of my figure that need it. My breasts are rather small so it helps in that department by propping them up. Daisy’s fingers can’t penetrate it, so I take this moment to catch my breath, because it’s only a matter of time before she figures out...

“It’s a body suit!” she clamors, “I guess when you get old things kinda fall out of place is that it?” she says teasingly.

“Please stop. You’ve had your fun, now please let me go!” I beg.

Daisy reaches for my blouse and begins to briskly unfasten every button from top to bottom, “Oh, this satin material is so…soft.” She rubs it between her fingers.

My blouse is now completely undone and my black body slimmer is the only thing protecting me from her desire to rock my body. She wastes no time ripping it off my body revealing my ghastly white skin.

“Ooo, look at this!” Daisy alerts the girls, “such a nice supple stomach, you been workin’ out?” she teases and pokes at my belly making it shake.

“Now, now, Daisy that is enough. I ask that you kindly end this and I promise not to say a word about this to anybody.” I make my request, but from the look on her face she has no intentions of stopping.

“I… don’t think so Miss Walters.” She squeezes my belly.

The sensations make my hips pop up, “WHOOO NOW! NOW! D-DAISYEE-HE-HE-HE-HE-TEE-SHIT!” I blabber.

“Ooo, so soft!” Her fingers massage deep into my abdomen squishing my fat all over the place.

She grinds her knuckles deep into my stomach sending me into spastic burst of giggles, “HEY NOW! HEY-YEE-HE-HE-HE-GRR-GRR-GEE-HE-HE-HE-NOT THERE!” on any other occasion I’d be self-conscious about how unconditioned my body is, but on this particular occasion the only signal in my consciousness is laughter, “HA-HA-HA-HA-HA MY-MY AH-HEE-WHEE-GOOO AWAY!” I cackle.

She rubs my stomach lightly, “there, there. It’s alright. It’ll be okay.” She pats my stomach making it ripple, “Aww, poor wittle gwandma is ticklish.” She teases.

My breaths are heavy, “I…I…am not a…grandmother!” I manage to gasp. My heart rate is pulsating and as much as I’d hoped the wine in me might desensitize my body…it’s not helping one bit.

Daisy’s touch lightens to a gentle stroke that only irritates my skin, “So… you said you’re like this big shot at some corporation right?” she playfully strokes around my navel.

I decide to amuse her and play along since perhaps if I can keep her talking it will take her attention off the tickling, “I… I don’t know where you’re going with this, but yes I am a boss.” I reply.

Daisy and I lock eyes, “So as the “boss” would you say you have to be a fast typist?” she asks and wiggles her fingers in my face.
Her proximity makes my jerk my head back, “Um… yes. We generally seek out people with good typing skills.” I explain.

I feel her fingers make contact with my stomach again, “so how fast do you have to be? Would you say THIS fast?” she probes my belly with her fingers.

I swing my hips from side to side, but there’s no escaping, “HA-HA-HEE-HE-HE-HE-OW-OW-WOO-WOO HA-HA-HA! Laughter erupts from the pit of my stomach.

“Or THIS fast?” she asks again only this time her fingers prod my belly even faster sending me into spastic bounces, “How’s this Miss Waters!?” she shouts.

“HA-HA-HA-HA GOO-GOOD! YOU’RE GOOD-EE-HE-HE-HE! NOW PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP!” I beg, “ST-OOO-HO-HO-HA-HA-HA-HA NO MORE TUMMY!” I scream.

“Just good?” she says, “maybe I should go faster?” she raises her eye brows.

“NOOO, NOOO-OOH-HO-HO YOU, YOU’RE THE BEST-TE-TE-HE-HE-HE-HE! YOU’RE HIRED-A-AH-HA-HA-HA!” I shout at the top of my lungs.

“Now, now Miss Walters you keep that voice down. There are neighbors around here who won’t take kindly to your racket.” Jolene teases, “Not so cool now that the shoe’s on the other foot hu?” she says with a smile.

“P-please…” I mutter.

Almost as if a light bulb illuminates over Daisy she props herself up off me, “speaking of the other foot…”

“Oh, please don’t go there!!” I already know.

“…It seems we’ve neglected your cute little soles.” She plops down right in front of my vulnerable feet, “look how cute, they’re even gift wrapped in nylons for me!” she claps her hands excitedly.

I have to say something, anything to make this nightmare end, “WHAT do you want from me?” I ask. I try to look at her, but the two bombshells securing my ankles obscure my view, “you want some money? I can give you money!” I’m trying to bargain with her, perhaps she’ll take it.

I watch as her head props up she shakes her head, “you think we’re in this for money?” she giggles.

“I’ll give you each a hundred dollars! And I won’t speak a word of this to no one.” I’m at my wits end, “think of all the, the pizza and beer you could buy with that!” I say half convincingly half terrified.

In the position I’m in my words mean nothing and Daisy lets me know it by striking a fingernail up and down my left arch, “A hundred dollars? That’s it? I thought you said you were “the boss”?” She circles my heel ever so lightly evoking a twitch from my foot.

‘C’mon please… be, be reasonable.” I sputter. I bite down on my lip as I feel her fingernails press harder on my arches, “eh-he we, we can
work this out. C’mon, let’s all be adults about this…” I put my captor’s strength to the test once more by jerking my legs up!

“No, no, no.” Daisy says in a scolding voice, “tickle tickle!”

My body jolts in sporadic spasms and involuntary laughter bellows out of my mouth, “HA-HA-HA-HA GET AWAY-AY-AY-AH-HA-PSHH-HE-HE-EH!” with my stomach expanding and contracting with all the laughter it feels as though I’m doing sit ups, which by the way I haven’t done since I was in college.

Daisy’s ruthless fingers glide up and down my feet covering every inch of my soles, “does that tickle? Tell me it tickles!” she instructs.

“HA-HA-HA-HA WHEEE-IT, IT TICKLES! IT TICKLES SOOOOO MUCH-HA-HA-HA!” I shout. I thrash about as much as my captors allow. I feel my cheeks blush rose red.

There’s a sadistic look on Daisy’s face, “that’s it Miss Walters…BEG!” her fingers find their way in between my toes and the nylons only heighten the sensitivity of my already sensitive skin.

I try to scrunch my toes down to keep her fingers at bay, but a second pair of hands makes sure they stay up by arching them back, “HA-HA-HA NOT THE TOOOOOES! OH MY GAWDA-HA-HA-HA P-PLEEEEE-ASEE-EH-EH-EH-HE-HE!” My feet are motionless thanks to a firm grip on my toes and with the skin stretched it only heightens the sensitivity.

“Stop struggling, you’re only making it harder on yourself.” Daisy uses MY same words against me.

It’s a request she knows I can’t obey, “NOOOO! EH-HE-HE-HE-EEEK! EEEK! I CAN’T, I CAN’TE-TE-TE-HEE!” My body quakes.

“Shh… Miss Walters you’re going to wake the neighbors.” Daisy speaks playfully. Her fingernails are replaced by the soothing touch of her palms rubbing my soles and eliminating whatever tickling sensations were left over.

I struggle to catch my breath, “Oh God. Oh God *cough*. No more… No more… I’m terribly sorry.”

Daisy props her head in my direction, “I’m listening… your’re sorry about?” she questions.

There’s a pool of tears filling up under my eyes, “I’m sorry I made you turn your music down. Please, you…you can play it as loud as you want! I don’t care, just…just please let me go…” I’m broken.

“Ugh! Please let me go! Please let me go!” she mimics my pleas, “I don’t think you’ve quite learned your lesson Miss Walters.” She reaches for my jeans and unfastens them.

I look down in terror as she begins to tug at my jeans inching them off my legs, “Oh… but I have, oh trust me I have.” I press my butt down in an effort to stop her.

“LIFT YOUR BUTT UP!” she barks.

I don’t budge, but we lock eyes long enough for me to know she’s not going to put up with my insubordination, “Miss Walters, Miss Walters, your only making this harder on yourself, now…LIFT YOUR BUTT!” she sounds like a fitness instructor encouraging her class.

In my mind I come to the conclusion that she’s right and that I’m simply prolonging my agony. If I don’t do as she says, she’ll make me. I unwillingly subdue to her request, but I do so with a frown on my face.

Daisy flashes a smile, “that’s a good girl.” Her fingers grip my jeans at the hips and she tugs them off my thighs and crumples them to my knees. Her eyes light up at the sight of my undergarments, “aww, how cute! I’ve never seen granny panties in person before!” she pokes them, “Ooo they’re so big. I guess that’s a good thing with you’ve got this,” she pinches the slight flab on my panty line.

I won’t take that comment lying down. Well physically I will because I’m being held down, but I had to say something. “Excuse me?” I perk up, “these are NOT granny panties, and on the contrary they happen to be very fashionable WOMEN’S underwear.” I clarify.

Daisy laughs, “yeah right Miss Walters, and who sewed them together…Betsy Ross?” she gloats, probably as surprised as me at her own comeback.

“Pssh… I surprised you even know who she is!” I reply, not a smart move because I see her smile fade and her face become infuriated.

“You callin’ me dumb? Hu Grandma?” she was about to unleash hell on my hips when Jolene perks up.

“Ooo may I? May I?” she sounds so giddy.

Daisy almost reluctant trades places with her and now a fresh set of hands are moments away from administering another long set of torture. If they all take turns there’s no way I’ll survive. The only thing I could hope for would be that somebody hears me and comes to my aid, but that’s a longshot of an idea.

Jolene sets her butt down on my knees constricting whatever movement I had left, “Ooo thisss is going to be so fun!” she stretches her fingers popping each one at the joint.

I close my eyes in anticipation of another onslaught and boy does it come. Jolene’s thumbs burrow deep into my flesh until she reaches my pelvis bone. The connection sends shivers up my spine of which I haven’t felt since I was a child. Try as I might I simply cannot fight the tingling sensation that’s coming from my urethra. I have to urinate. I blame myself for indulging in too much wine, then again being tickled relentlessly wasn’t part of this evenings activities.

Jolene’s thumbs rub vigorously in a circular motion making my belly ripple, “OHH! OHH-HA-HA-HA HEE-YOU-HOO-HOO-PLEASE…MERCYE-EY-HE-HE-HE-HE!” I scream. The tingling sensation down below intensifies and it feels as though my vaginal dam is about to cave, “YOU’RE GONNA MAKE ME PEE-EE-HE-HE-HE-HA-HA!”

At this discovery Jolene pauses, “aww is wittle Miss Waters gonna lose her WATERS? He-he see what I did there?” she smiles at her own pun.

I nod my head franticly, “please, please *cough* you, you don’t want urine all over this nice floor! Right?” I search her facial expressions looking aimlessly for some kind of sympathy.

Her words bring me no comfort, “we’ve spilled worse things on it.” Daisy and Jolene share a giggle, “Well your shit out of luck, we don’t have any Depends lying around.” Jolene’s fingers move right to my lips, and I don’t mean my mouth.

Her fingers scratch my vagina tracing the outline of my lips over and over.

I burst into fits of laughter, “HA-HA-HA-HA WH-WH-WHAAAAT? HOW,HOW AM I-HE-HE-HE TICKLISH THERE-EEE-HE-HE-HE-P-PLEASE! I’M GONNA PEE I’M GONNA PEE-HE-HE-HE-HE!” the friction conducted from her fingers rubbing my panties only make things worse. I thrash violently against my captors tugging as hard as I can, but they don’t budge an inch.

“No struggling! No, no, no.” Jolene takes a second to wave her index finger. She immediately rejoins it with the rest of her wiggling fingers. The pain in my vagina is excruciating and I can no longer hold it in.

“NOOOO-OOH-HOOO-HOOO!” I feel a bittersweet relief as my bladder explodes all over my panties, “OOOHH!” I feel a trickle of urine run down my thighs and ashamed of myself I close my eyes.

I feel Jolene get up, “aww, look you guys, Miss Walters peed herself!” she says.

Daisy who’s been doing an emasculate job pinning my arms speaks up, “Ooo, how embarrassed you must be. I guess that’s what happens when you get older hu? Bladder control isn’t what it used to be?” she teases.

I begin to sob. Beads of tears start to stream down the sides of my face. All I want is for this nightmare to end. I feel a warm, damp towel touch my inner thighs and in my apprehension I reflexively try to pull away.

“There, there Miss Walters. I’m just cleaning ya up!” That Chipper voice of Jolene’s runs through my ears, “I’m sorry. It seems we took things just a tiny bit too far.” She says. She gently pats off excess urine that’s gathered under the creases of my butt.

I open my eyes, “so… are you done?” I ask jittery.

Her reply is simple yet satisfying, “yes.”

After I’ve regained my mental capacity and come to the realization that they just might let me go, I start to ponder all the ways I can get back at them for this injustice. My body has been violated tonight and there has to be retribution. With one swift call to the dean I’d have all their parents’ numbers and oh boy would they be in trouble. My thoughts are disrupted when Jolene comes back into the living room holding a syringe in her hand. At the sight of this all my captors tighten their grip on me.

“Hey, hey what’s that thing for?” I question. My voice is panic stricken.

“It’s for you silly!” Jolene giggles.

“Oh, oh, that’s alright. You go ahead and keep it.” I’m ever so nervous.

“I’m sorry Miss Walters, you have no choice.” She says with a little more serious tone of voice.

“W-what is it exactly?” I inquire.

“Insurance.” She smiles. She kneels down at my side, “It assures us that you’ll never come after us because, well…you won’t remember tonight.” She plunges the needle right into my arm and for the first time tonight I feel a different kind of unpleasant sensation, a sting. I watch helplessly as a clear colored liquid is inserted into my bloodstream.

“What?” I ask dumbfounded.

Jolene steps back, “the serum you’ve just been injected with makes you fall asleep, and while you’re sleeping it wipes your noggin of anything that happened tonight.” She casually taps my forehead.

“Short term memory loss?” I ask.

“Bingo!” she taps my nose.

I feel Daisy release my arms, “It’s okay girls you can let her go now.” The two bombshells at my ankles get up.

I waste no time scrabbling to my feet. To my surprise none of them are trying to stop me from running towards the door. Just as I’m about to reach for it I feel my legs grow increasingly heavy. In a matter of seconds there’s no feeling left in them and I crash to the ground. I look up to see Jolene smiling down on me. She kneels down, “what’s the matter Miss Walters? Getting sleepy?” she continues to smile. “Time to go night-night.” Daisy chimes.

They weren’t lying about the serum. My eyes flutter I’m trying my damndest to stay awake. “Don’t forget, don’t forget.” I repeat to myself. I watch as my surrounds start to fade to black almost as if though somebody’s tinted the world with the darkest window tint. I can hear the girls laughing at me and little by little there laughs become more and more distant. I crawl trying to inch my way out. I see the door knob above me and with everything I have I reach out for it. It’s locked. “You can’t fight the drugs.” My brain tells my body. And I slump back down to the floor. The last thing I see before I go completely unconscious are Jolene’s feet.

The sun’s rays peak ever so slightly through the binds in my bedroom. For some inexplicable reason my body is tremendously sore so I lie still on my comfy mattress as I try and piece together the events of last night. My head is throbbing. My clothes are in a pile at the foot of my bed and I’m dressed in my sheer pink nighty. The room is cold. I can feel my nipples start to harden through the ultra-thin material that makes up my sleepwear. I slowly sit up so as not to bring any more pain to my head. My mouth is as dry as a desert. All the symptoms I’m feeling point to a hangover, but if I remember correctly I only had two glasses of wine. What happened after that is a mystery to me. I vaguely remember stepping outside, but for what purpose I cannot be sure. I wobble to my feet and slip on a pair of sandals. I walk on shaky legs to the front door to collect my newspaper as I always do. Opening the door engulfs the room with light and I squint at the sight of such heavenly glory. I bend down and grab my newspaper which is covered in a protective plastic sleeve. I’m about to head back inside when from across the street I hear some very girlish squeals. My gaze is set upon four sorority girls who seem to be getting some sun in their bathing suits. They’ve each got their faces buried in their phones. Looking at them I remember what it was like when I was in college. I was never the most popular kid and I spent a bulk of my time alone. Having a snazzy phone like they do today, might have helped, but oh well. “Those girls are lucky to have each other.” I think to myself, “They deserve nothing but the best. Those girls are alright.” I continue. One of them, a quirky looking brunette looks up from her phone and sees me staring, “Oh God they she must think I’m a lesbian now.” I face palm myself. Her eyes lock with mine and for some reason unknown I feel as though I’ve met her once before, I just cannot remember where. She waves at me. I flash a smile and spin around to head into my house. Just as I’m about to close the door she shouts out at me, “GOOD MORNING MISS WATERS!”

Very well done, and quite descriptive! PM coming later today....

Thanks you guys for all the positive comments. It always feels good to get them. I'm glad you like the story.

You excel at coming up with various scenarios and your descriptions really fill in the non-fetish details, making it more realistic (and easier to picture!)

This story is great!! I really like the detail you put into your work. I like the idea of an older lady too. Thank you for sharing with us.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back