• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A models nightmare

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
Sarah was a 18 year-old babe who had just graduated from highschol. She couldn't seem to find the college that fitted her high standards and had decided to go into the modeling business. Everyone knew she had what it took, the electrifying good looks, shoulder length blond hair, and a body to die for. She had dated the school's varsity quarterback and and had almost no enimies as she was nice to most people. As she figured, the model job was her way to getting herself known in the world and making enough money to support herself. But little did she know how competitive the modeling business realy is..........

Sarah walked into the modeling company for her audition late Saturday night. She was weighed, measured, and interviewed before the employee told her the date of her first shoot. As she stripped to only a bikini and sample pictures were taken, three other models were sitting outside the room watching.

"This could be a problem for us," said Mary, a tall blond.

"Maybe we could do something to try and make her think twice about becoming a model," said Missy, a strikingly beautiful bruenett. Laura, the third main model for the business finally spoke up.

"We could make up a test or something, so that she would get discouraged," she said with a sly grin. Suddenly a high pitched squel got their attention. They turned and saw that as the woman was inspecting Sarah's feet Sarah was giggling and squirming to stay still.

"I think I have an idea,remember that old medievil torture board I got at that auction?" Missy said smiling as the girls talked quietly........

Sunday morning as Sarah was eating breakfast the phone rang. She picked it up and "Hello?"

"Hi Sarah, this is Missy from the modeling agency, I called to talk about your modeling skills test today," Missy said professionally.

"There must be a mistake, I wasn't told about any skills tests I had to take," Sarah said, a little suprised.

"The receptionist must have forgot to tell you, its today at noon, you can expect it to last around five hours," Missy said, making things up as she went.

"Five hours?! Alright, but where am I supposed to go," Sarah asked.

"The tests will be held at my house, if your heading west on Lizarth street it is number 1234 on you left. I would advize you to wear a bikini under your clothes as we may take photos to look at and grade," Missy said, realizing her plan was working perfectly.

"Alright, I'll be there," Sarah said and hung up. She looked at the clock which read 10:49 and decided she better shower and get ready.

Sarah arrived at the house a little befor noon and knocked on the door. It opened and she saw Missy in the doorway.

"Come in!" said Missy smiling. Sarah walked in and was led to the basement. There she saw Laura and Mary waiting by some kind of table.

"First off we'll need you to remove your shoes, their dirty. And second, we need you dressed in the photo attire you were told to bring. So Sarah removed her socks and shoes and stripped down to just her flowered bikini. Sarah looked around and felt very vulnrable now that she was in some strangers house wearing only a bikini.

"We'll leave you alone for your test Mary," Laura said, motioning for Missy to follow her upstairs. Sarah watched them leave then turned back to sea Mary looking at her in an almost predatory way.

"For this first test were going to practice some bondage stances," Mary told Sarah, picking up some rope.

"You're gonna tie me up? I don't know if I wanna do this," Sarah said as Mary approached.

"Do you wanna be a model or not?" Mary asked sternly.

"Yeh but do I have to be tied up to do it?" Sarah asked unsure.

"Yep, now put your wrist behind your back and stand with your ankles together," Mary said as she began to tie Sarah up. She tied her wrist behind her back and then bent down and tied Sarah's ankles together. Mary then got up and turned away. Then, like a thunderbolt Mary tackled Sarah on the couch and pounced on her waist.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!" gasped Sarah as she lay pinned to the couch.

"I think that I've found something better to do," as she carressed Sarah's chin with her pedicured nails. She then took her two pointer fingers and set them on the soft skin of Sarah's exposed sides. She probed the fingers in a tiny bit and then began moving both nails to a different spot and gave Sarah's sides a delicate poke in those spots also.

"Heyehehe! Stoohohohahap!" Sarah tried to say as little giggles escaped her mouth.

"Oh, that doesnt tickle does it?" mary asked mockingly as she started to wiggle each finger in a little further.

"Nooohohehehe! No tickling! Let me go!" Sarah cried as Mary probed her smooth sides and held her body motionless.

"We're gonna have some fun tonight!" Mary said as she quicly scrabbled her nails up Sarah's sides, getting a fit of girlish giggles.........

TO BE CONTINUED

-Shannon

Great story! Please continue it, Sharon, we need to see what happens to poor Sarah! Thanks. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back