• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Potato Head attacks!( M/F and brief F/M)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
(Author's note: This story is mostly true. I would say roughly 80% of it is fact. Of course some embellishments have been made. Some character names are changed for purposes of anonymity. None of the businesses are named. And an obviously fictitious last couple of sentences so I can continue the story as a work of fiction. Nearly everything up until the end of the actual tickling is true.)

After an interesting but fun week, I received a Facebook friend request from an old buddy of mine, Greg. I hadn't seen him since freshman year of high school. I remember when we were 12 years old. Total dorks staying up late watching slasher movies thinking we were so cool. I missed those days but we had had a falling out in sophomore year.

I met up with him at a bar in town and after a little while, he proposed that we both go to a strip club in a bigger city outside of town. After talking with him about it for a little bit, I agreed.

So last night, he picked me up and we drove for a little over an hour to our destination. Over the course of the drive, we caught up a little and it was very cathartic. We hadn't been on good terms in so long and it felt good to have my old buddy back.

Once we got into the city, we were at a loss. We still didn't know what strip club we wanted to go to. I pulled out my phone to do a search and we found one that was in the vicinity. We parked and decided to walk the rest of the way. Oddly enough, we were both dressed in a similar fashion. We both wore black leather coats and jeans with buttoned shirts.

I will admit that I had never been in this city before and had absolutely no idea where we were. To make matters worse, the maps apps we had weren't working very well so we decided to go into a pub and ask directions.

As soon as we walked in, the tension was unbearable. They obviously knew we were not from there and it didn't seem like we were very welcome. Greg asked for directions to the strip club and we left.

On the short walk to the club, we realized we needed a strategy.

“Dude, I will be so let down if every place is like that.” He muttered.

“Well you know what we could do?” I asked.

“What's that?”

“Greg, we are going to a strip club. None of the girls there will be using THEIR real names. We should just pretend to be different people and just kinda fuck with them.”
He laughed at the idea, clearly loving it. He told me he had a plan. I asked him what it was but he refused to tell me. All he said was I should play along. He and I had history together so I said okay.

We got to the strip club around 8. There were some people there but not many. It struck me as a weird place. There wasn't a bad vibe like we had gotten earlier, but it did seem like there was something kinda off about the joint. We sat down at the bar. I noticed there was an attractive redhead sitting next to us. I offered to buy her a drink and she accepted. She said her name was Danielle. She and I got to talking, flirting a little but nothing serious. There was an air of friendliness and I felt very relaxed after what had happened earlier on.

That's when it happened.

A blonde bartender came to take our order. She spoke to Greg first since I was still talking to Danielle. The bartender introduced herself and asked what Greg's name was. Then I heard him say...

“What? You don't know who we are?”

His tone was so serious that it even took me by surprise. I looked at him as he displayed a demeanor that was somewhat threatening.

“I'm Greg 'Hot Sauce' Pollok and this is Colin 'Potato Head' Price!!”

I... almost... lost... my... shit.

Within seconds, he had her convinced we were involved with one of the Chicago families and that we had some serious sway in central Illinois. I have no idea how he did it... or how I managed not to laugh. Even Danielle fell for it. The bartender nervously offered to buy our first round and soon after that, we left to find another club.

On the drive to the second strip club, we were laughing our asses off. I couldn't believe they had bought it. And what ridiculous names.

“I couldn't have been Colin The Blade or something?” I asked.

“Nah”, was his simple reply. We both laughed again.

We reached the second club (which looked far better than the first) and walked in.

His military discount prevented either of us from having to pay cover. We walked up to the bar area and I bought the first round. The girls all looked amazing. I got my usual Budweiser bottle and a beer for him and we sat at a table near the stage. An older woman with an ample chest gave both of us a table dance and I decided afterward that I wanted to check out the cigar shop in the club (It was a ritzy place).

We went into the cigar shop and sat down. After a few more drinks and an okay cigar, I found Greg talking to a gorgeous raven-haired dancer. I sat with the two of them and within minutes, she asked if I wanted a private dance. Of course... I said yes.

We went into a private booth.

“So, I'm Shadow” She winked as she gave me her stage name.

“I'm Colin.”

“I know. You're friend, Greg told me.” She smiled sweetly and began to strip. “We have a minute to talk before the song starts.”

We made small talk until she was fully nude and the song started. She began the usual routine, brushing against me, rubbing me and vibrating her lips against me through my jeans (which made me twitch when she accidentally vibrated them against my balls). She giggled as she realized she had unintentionally tickled me and she moved up and straddled me so that we were almost nose to nose.

“Are you ticklish?” She asked playfully as she grinded against me.

Seeing an opportunity here, I responded.

“Are YOU?” I ran my fingers quickly up her tummy, causing her to giggle. But to my surprise, she didn't squirm away or try to protect herself.

“Hhehehehe I am, but... I kinda like it. As long as you're gentle. I don't like rough tickles.”

I couldn't believe my luck. She put her arms around me and continued to sway and grind. I placed my fingers on her sides and gently tickled with short, delicate scratches. She placed her head on my shoulder, letting me feel her breath, and giggled softly. She only squirmed a little, but she was obviously enjoying it. I was hard as a rock in my jeans and the rest of the world seemed to almost fade away.

She changed positions, sitting on my lap with her back to me and rubbing her ass against me. She took my hands and placed them on her stomach.

“Will you do my tummy?”

I obliged her and drew small circles around her bellybutton. She giggled again and instinctively pulled back, which pressed her ass even harder against my groin.

“That's a really ticklish spot, isn't it?” I asked, whispering in her ear. She nodded yes.

“When I was little, my brother used to tickle me all the time. I used to hate it but now I just like the attention, I guess.” She admitted. I continued to tease near her bellybutton for a few more seconds before my hands drifted towards her hips. She squirmed a little more.

“Hehehhehehehehhe that rehehheheally tickles there” She giggled as I had begun to playfully poke her hips and waist. She raised her arms up, inviting me to tickle under her arms. She didn't squirm as much but she still giggled softly. It seemed like her underarms were an erogenous zone because she loved my fingertips stroking in them.

Obviously there were some places I wasn't allowed to touch, but she continued to giggle and rub up on me.

Then I found her weak spot.

My index fingers pressed gently into her ribs just below her breasts and she abandoned giggles for outright laughter. She slid her hand down and between our bodies to rub me through my jeans, feeling my hard cock and scratching it through the fabric. I felt like I might cum. But then she sat up and straddled me again, facing me once more.

“Do that again?” She asked sweetly.

I placed my fingers on her ribs and found that magic spot again and she wrapped her arms around me, holding me tight as she grinded and laughed. I was so close to making a mess in my jeans but then she got up. A part of me was relieved. She got on her knees, kneeling between my legs. She then looked up at me with a devilish grin.

“Let me pay back the favor and give you a little tickle in return.” She lowered her face to my groin before I could say or do anything to stop her and gently vibrated her lips on my balls again. I tensed up and against every instinct in my body... I came in my jeans. She noticed what she had done and chuckled evilly as if she had planned it. I paid her for the duration of her time which had come to about 5 songs and she told me very discreetly where the bathroom was so I could take care of myself. I did.

After the bathroom, I walked outside for some air and saw that Greg had left.

“Shit!”

He had left me stranded about 78 miles from home.

I walked back inside and found Shadow. I figured she might know where he went. She was talking to a very buxom girl about some birthday party. Then Shadow turned to me and smiled.

“Hey, Colin. This is my friend, Jenni.”

Great story. :D
I hope the part about your being stranded by your friend is fictional.

Weird set up. But I liked the scene with Shadow. It was enjoyable and hot to read about someone really enjoying being tickled like that. It'd be fun to see more of her in future stories. Or whatever floats your boat. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back