• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Khan and the Admirals Daughter: Part Three Explicit sexual content f/m,m/f

april

1st Level Red Feather
Featuring Khan and Carol Marcus from Star Trek Into Darkness; where Carol finely gets revenge against Khan.

Yep! It would appear as though Khan is quite ticklish. Low and behold: Khan (Benedict Cumberbatch) being tickled. Your Welcome ;)
http://i.imgur.com/QJ8m54N.gif

Treklock
http://youtu.be/FYd9RoYg56M

Khan joined Carol on the bed, his posture stiff and straight, clearly uncomfortable with allowing another individual to take control of his body.

“Lay back.” She ordered.

He did so begrudgingly; the look in his eyes giving away his utter disdain over the matter.

“You seem rather nervous.” She taunted.

His eyes snapped to hers and his insolent expression was one of total surprise and seriousness.

“I am never nervous Commander.” He stated as a matter of fact.

She found his reaction comical and she laughed at him automatically. This earned her a death stare.

“Don’t scowl.” She said.

He turned his head away and scowled childishly.

“Don’t move,” she ordered “and control yourself. You’re not allowed to touch me.”

She could not imagine what was going through his mind at that very moment but she could be sure that it went something along the lines of him wanting to throttle her. He said nothing but instead gave her a slight nod so she knew that he understood.

She reached forward and caressed his face tenderly. He looked up at her, his eyes already smoldering. With both hands she traced her fingernails along his neck and his body stiffened and face hardened against the sensation. Up and down her nails went, over his cheek bones and behind his ears; gently tracing. The lines of his face were set in hard concentration but his arms were already straining. His neck twitched once when she had hit a particularly sensitive spot but that was all the reaction she received from him.

Down her long fingernails glided across his chest and lower still towards his abdomen. He gave her a look of warning but she only responded with an all too knowing smile. The lower her hands went, the more his body began to twitch and jerk.

“I want you to beg me for mercy.” She said breathily, her new found control arousing and titillating her body.

“I have never begged for mercy a day in my life.” He gritted out.

. He refused to look at her once she reached his stomach. Her hands stilled there and she watched his face. He was breathing audibly now, his face set in a dark mask of anticipation. One minute passed and then two.

“I insist that you get on with it!” he growled, unable to stand the anticipation.

She giggled, clearly enjoying his reaction. He rolled his eyes indigently and she attacked. He was caught off guard and he sucked in his breath as her fingers skittered across his waistline. He let out an unmanly yelp and snapped his eyes shut, his entire body strained visibly with each pass of her gentle touch. Higher her fingers scrabbled against his washboard abs which flexed uncontrollably. He began to growl and shout; anything to keep from laughing.
Carol climbed on top of him and she thrust her fingers into his underarms. His arms snapped down defensively. She responded by pulling them over his head and forcefully slamming them against the bed.

“Don’t move!” she reiterated.

He looked at her forlornly, his eyes pleading with her but his ego keeping him silent. Her fingers ran gently down his forearms and back up again, each pass getting closer to his outstretched hallows.

“This must be so emasculating for you.” She taunted grinning.

“Don’t!” he warned her, unable to gauge which reaction his body might take once she reached her destination.

“Aw, look at the poor man,” she teased “defenseless against a bit of tickling. What might others think of you? Where’s all that bravado Khan, saving it for a rainy day?”

“Take care your words,” he started sinisterly “Do not trifle with a dangerous animal when it is not properly caged.”

“Ouuu,” she mocked him “I’m so scared of the little beastie.”

With that her fingers delved in and the wild little beastie thrashed and cursed, his hands balling into fists and arms straining with great effort to stay put above his head.

“I am going to kill you for this!” he repeated over and over again. She could only but laugh at his colorful tantrum.

“Stop! Stop!” he shouted, his control quickly slipping away.

“No way in hell.” She replied dryly.

He squinted his eyes shut and rolled his head to the side, his face contorting into a forced grin. Carol was thoroughly enjoying this as she brazenly switched to attack his ribs. His arms came down and upper body flew forward, momentarily unseating her from her upright position.

“No you don’t!” she hissed regaining her seat and attempting to push him back down. His body refused to move and he reached for her out of desperation to end the torture. He captured her mouth against his and kissed her with such want that his distraction had her curling her fingers into his hair at the back of his neck, kissing him wantonly back. He pushed her hips into his to drive home his point. She sought the strength to break the kiss, and breathing audibly, stared daggers at him.

“Unfair!” she accused.

“Life is unfair Commander.” He retorted.

She responded by going for his sides again and taken off guard, he laughed uproariously. She had never heard him laugh with such innocent abandon before; the sound being music to her ears. He attacked her back and they rolled about the bed entering into an earnest tickle fight, each one fighting for control, Khan making his best efforts to receive just as much as he dealt. Soon out of breath, they both laid back on the bed giggling about the comical scene.

“I am not done with you.” Carol said after a few moments had passed.

“I know.” He replied too softly.

She seductively crawls back on top of him; bewitchment in her eyes. Her body prowled against his, soft against hard, satin against steel. He reached up to touch her face but she gently pushes his arm down to the bed. She slowly bent forward to kiss him, her tongue tracing his lower lip and sucking it into her mouth, gently tugged back. He exhaled and closed his eyes, giving over to whatever she conspired to do with him. She switched her attention to his neck, inhaling his sultry aroma before grazing her teeth along his sensitive skin. He could almost hear her purr as she carefully closed her teeth down applying such sharp pressure that he unconsciously groaned out loud. She tenderly licked the spot to calm the nerve.

She traveled down his chest, her hips purposely grazing his fully hard erection. His body shifted beneath hers as she continued to play and tease. His chest became her playground as she licked and nipped her way downwards, the long strands of her silky hair trailing against his skin, tickling him as she went. He could hardly bare it.

Once she had finely reached his hardened shaft, she looked up at him and she could automatically tell that he was not taking her seduction all too well. His breath was heavy and entire body straining in protest; every muscle contracting against her playfulness.

“I am going to taste you there,” she began, indicating her beautiful blue eyes towards his hard cock “and at first it will bring you pleasure, but then I am going to do to you what you have done to me. You will allow this and will not try and stop me. Do you understand?”

Her words of warning filled him with a lust he had never known he could experience. It both exhilarated and alarmed him. He watched her small pink mouth intently and took a moment to fully digest her words before silently nodding. She licked her rosebud lips and he froze in anticipation.

Carol was spinning no tale when she had conveyed to him that she meant to taste him. She victimized his groin with licks and soft kisses, making his body shift and his breath to become hoarse as she went through the slow process. She kissed him at the head, and slowly drew his tip into her mouth, sucking gently. She purred against him them, the low tickling hum reverberating down through his shaft, causing the blood to pump within his straining member. Taking her time, she continued to suck him there and very quickly the delicious sensation turned torturous, leaving him gasping, his fist slamming into the back of the headboard. She took this as her cues to meticulously slide her mouth down and fully enveloping him, sucked slowly back up again. The groan that escaped his lips could not have been stopped even if he wanted to. She continued this way, ever so deliberately until he became absolutely frustrated with her slow pace. She brought her hand into play, lightly tickling his sensitive scrotum with her fingernails while leisurely sucking him off. Khan desperately willed his hips not to move lest he accidentally hurt her but he knew he could not continue on in this way.

“Oh god.” he groaned as he frustratingly drug his fingers threw his hair and gave in. “Stop. Stop or I’ll be forced to stop you.”

Carol sat up and seductively licked her lips.

“Do you concede?” she asked him in a mocking tone. He immediately wanted to seduce that look right off her face.

“I do.” He whispered as he looked away.

“I didn't hear you.”

His eyes snapped back to hers insolently.

“I said that I concede. I do not wish to repeat myself again.”

“That is fine. You are forgiven then.” She said as she unhurriedly ran her hand along his thigh.

That was all Khan needed to hear before he drug her under his body and hungrily thrust into her, his mouth slashing across hers, the urgency of his need finely brought to the surface. Carol gasped with pleasure as he filled her completely, her tight **** slick with arousal as he slid in and out, bashing her tiny body into the bed frame. But it somehow wasn't enough. If he had taught her anything it was that torture and pleasure went hand and hand and she was starving for it.

“Tickle me!” she moaned.

He eagerly obliged, reaching down with one hand and grabbing for her ribs, kneading them with the same earnestness as his thrusts. She threw her head back and moaned, the pleasure of the two equally agonizing sensations driving her out of her mind with ecstasy. He reached for her arm and flung it above her head, his other hand pinning her wrist in place. He tickled the hollow of her arm with maddening slowness; the feeling a stark contrast to the motion of his hips which were driving into her furiously. Her torso thrashed beneath his as he leaned into her neck and bit down hard. She screamed and the orgasm hit her instantly, an explosion of delectation coursing through her body. His entire frame shuddered above her as the pleasure hit him full force and he growled loudly upon his release. Khan collapsed exhaustively against her. Both had arms and legs in all directions, their breathing heavy and bodies covered in a fine sheen of sweat. His forehead rested against hers and their breath became one.

“That was amazing.” She said, still trying to catch her breath.

He looked into her eyes intensely, his expression absolutely terrifying making her feel cornered and small. He gave her a sinister grin and winked.

“I’m not done with you yet Commander.” He replied.

The End

Last edited:
Unfortunaly, youtube tells me your vid clip is unavailable in my country, us, but loved the story immensley

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back