• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickle from my highschool years

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
One Saturday night during my senior year of highschool I was at a friends house sleeping over. Later that night I was watching a movie with her 8 year-old brother who had a major crush on me. He looked at me and said, "Can I tickle your tummy?" I couldn't say no so I layed down and put my arms above my head after rolling my shirt up to my ribs. I closed my eyes and tried to relax but is skittering fingers tickled like crazy so I had to grab his arms and stop him. He didn't get off my waist so I layed back down and this time grabbed on to the couch leg above my head. The tickling started again and I tried and tried but his tickling fingers drove me mad. I sat up again and this kid actually yelled at me to stay down. At about that time the little sister came along and sat on my arms to hold them down. I layed down again and the kid ran his fingers over my tummy again. He got about seven seconds that time and now he got really mad. He grabbed a scarf out of the closet and tied my arms up, then he pushed me back until my arms slid under the couch. Before this moment I never really thought of scarfs as bondage but this totally changed my mind. He once again skittered his nails back and forth just under my ribs and I tried to take it but it was way too much so I tried to yank my arms out. I tried again and to my horror realized I couldn't. I couldn't bring them up to grab him because there was a couch on top of them, and I couldn't seperated my hand to take them out because they were tied together. The kid noticed my struggling to free my hands and the purist look of joy mixed with evil crossed over his face. He spidered all over my tummy and I was helpless. All the helpless terror and glee of being tied up surfaced as he continued his torture. I burst out into mad laughter as he had my helpless tummy to himself. Suddenly a face came into view and I recognized my friend, obviously coming to help me I hoped! My hopes dwindles as I felt my ankles being bound together. The tickling subsided for a second as the boy scooted forward and as his tickling began again through all my insane giggles and laughter I felt another weight descend on my legs and suddenly ten long nails skittered madly over the soles of my feet. My friend had sat on my legs, further restricting my movement, and had now began to tickle my feet. Even though she was a much better tickler, the boys clumsy fingertips massaging into my tummmy tortured me to insanity. My friend scratched the inside of my toes and traced my soles as her brother skittered his fingers along my sensitive sides. Then suddenly the tickling stopped and the weight left my body. I relaxed untile I felt it reapply. I opened my eyes and saw my friend now straddling my waist. She dipped a finger into my innie and I shook with laughter. she fit two fingers in my bellybutton and spun them in circles as I went insane with laughter. I was sweating and tired when she finnaly stopped with a huge rasberry that left me laying limp. She sat next to me turned on the tv. I tried to scooch myself out but she dipped a finger in my innie again and twirled, getting a response of mad laughter. So for the whole hour and like 45 minutes of James bond she would take the time to tickle me insane during the boring parts. I did get some good revenge later but I sure learned never to undeestimate the power of an eight year old!:)

DAMNNNN!!! is all I have to say tummy. I especialy love the bellybutton parts very very nice
later

awsome story. i'm a big fan of tummy tickling:xpulcy:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back