• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Partitions (2)

Thatperson

In another part of the old warehouse, Theresa was waiting anxiously for her own arriving torture. It didn't help she was extremely ticklish, especially under her arms and on her stomach.

Her thoughts went back to yesterday's sadistic torture. She could remember it fresh in her mind; it had lasted over an hour, and she was left a breathless wreck afterwards. Her torturer was the one everyone feared, because she was known for having the longest session times and for always being devilishly cruel in her tickling technique.

She heard a door open, and her heart started racing. But it was only her imagination, because she heard no footsteps.

Her mind wandered back to her session yesterday. It started off with teasing. It always did. Kisses and gentle pokes on her most ticklish areas. Then the spider tickling. After that, the Mistress had a mind of her own.

This tine she heard a door open. For real this time. Footsteps. And then silence.

"Good morning, Theresa. I hope you slept well,"

She craned her neck the much she could in her restraints to the voice, since she was blindfolded and couldn't see. It was hard to sleep in the position she was in; her arms up over her head, with her feet spread apart to bolts in the floor. Ropes held her elbows and were tied to bars next to her, and there was a rope around her waist as well.

Her stomach still ached from the session yesterday, and she wasn't sure if she could do today's. She heard some noises, and then felt the sharp but torturous feel of blades against her pits. Her pits were the most ticklish spot on her body, so they were shaved closely every day for the best ticklish effect.

After she was shaved, the Mistress dabbed a goo on her armpits. What she didn't know was it had been specially made to sensitize her skin and enhance the tickling about to come.

"I loved yesterday's tickling. I love how much of a wreck I got you in such short time," the Mistress cooed as she slowly glided a single finger down Theresa's forearm. She flinched, and her breath stopped. The Mistress smiled at this and continued.

"I hope I can get you like that again," she whispered into her right ear, stopping the teasing and sending shivers down Theresa's spine. She had already starting sweating from anticipation and anxiety.

Then she stopped. Theresa strained her ears, trying to hear anything at all. Then she felt a nibbling sensation on her ears. She squealed through her gag, trying to snap her head to protect her ear, but the bonds prevented that.

"Hmmm...someone has nibbly, tickly ears..." Mistress cooed. "And now I shall feast."

Theresa's giggles were flowing uncontrollably now as she tried to break the bonds that held her, but to no avail.

Then the nibbling stopped. Theresa screamed as she felt two feathers lightly brushing her ears. The tendrils were everywhere, and the fact she couldn't do anything to stop them made it worse.

The Mistress removed the feathers from her ears and kissed Theresa's neck. She stopped breathing as she felt more and more soft kisses being placed at random on her sensitive neck.

The kisses went lower and lower until the Mistress planting one lightly on her hypersensitive armpits. She couldn't breathe as more gentle kisses were placed on both pits at random. Her lips were extremely soft on her pits and that worsened the tickling.

"Oh, do my kisses bother you? How sweet. And isn't it lovely that you can't protect either of those kissable pits."

She began gigging again as the kisses kept coming. Then some nibbling was added in as well and throaty cackles replaced the giggles. She wanted desperately to bring her arms down but the ropes were too strong for that.

The nibbling continued in her right pit as the Mistress began spidering her left one. This divided her senses, as she screamed through the gag, trying to form words but she could not. The fingers were everywhere, from the outer part to the deepest recesses and it was pure torture that she almost couldn't take as her sanity was being ripped to shreds.

Then the kisses began again, going lower until she stopped on her tummy. Then, without warning, the Mistress dug into her sides.

Theresa screamed once more as the Mistress's slender fingers played accordion with her sides. She squeezes down to her flanks, and then up to her ribs and pits, then down again. Theresa was in hell, and she vibrated the gag with her incessant laughter.

The Mistress moved her hands to her taught belly, kneading the flesh and occasionally digging her finger into her helpless belly button. Theresa cackled and tried to suck in her stomach, but she had nowhere to go.

"I just love how helpless you are right now. I have you where I want you, and there's nothing you can do about it," the Mistress spoke, laughing softly. With that she dug her nails into Theresa's armpits and spidered them all over.

Theresa Burt into a renewed fit of cackles as her nails went all over the tender taught flesh of her underarms. They were definitely more ticklish than before, and she shook her head laughing as the Mistress's long nails scrabbled and danced on her pits.

"That's it. Just scream and let me have your armpits. I just love how wide open they are so I can do this," She took two feathers, and danced them in her tender hollows.

Theresa let out another scream as the soft but firm feathers danced like butterflies over her pits. She could feel each and every tendrils stroking the freshly shaved skin, while the Mistress smiled and continued demolishing them little by little.

"Oh aren't you just exquisite. But let's not forget that tummy," she moved the feathers over her sides and tummy, and they twirled ballet-like across the taught flesh. Theresa let out another scream as she felt one dive into her button, seeking out the knot below.

"Though I love how wonderful your tummy is, I still just can't get enough of those pits." She dropped the feathers and dug her fingers into her pits again. Theresa was going wild with ticklish abandon as she cackled again and tried with no success to bring down her arms to protect her armpits.

"Yes, that's it. I want to tickle these pits raw. They're all mine now," she said, gliding her fingers up and down through her pits.

She drew spirals around them, starting at the outer edge and working her way to the very center. She them drew her fingers clockwise in the left pit, and counter-clockwise in the right, dividing Theresa's senses even more and breaking her concentration.

Then the torture stopped. Theresa, thinking it was over, slumped in her bonds.

Then she felt fingers rest again in her pits and she shrieked.

(To be continued)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back