• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventure of the Nude Nephew (F/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
The lewd, lascivious and hilarious adventures of Maggie Marko continue with this tale of a rather unique rental agreement. And this time Maggie's keeping it all in the family!

:jester:

The Adventure of the Nude Nephew

by

T.T. Gore​

“Well, you have certainly grown up to be a handsome young man!” Maggie Marko said. “How old are you now?”

“Um, twenty” Justin shuffled his feet. As usual, she made him rather nervous. His Aunt Maggie was a voluptuous fortysomething hottie with dark hair, big brown eyes, an extravagantly beautiful face and a voluptuously contoured body. He blushed to recall how many times his sexy aunt had starred in his late-night masturbation fantasies…

“And you’re a sophomore now, is that right?” Maggie continued.

“Um, I was.” Justin found it difficult to shift his gaze from the sofa where Aunt Maggie was sitting. Her hair was a state of disarray that made him imagine how it would feel to run his fingers through it…and she was wearing a well-fitted silk robe, blue, embroidered with golden dragons. He suspected that she was wearing little or nothing under it. High-heeled, open toes pumps, made of some gold-tone material, adorned her shapely feet. Drinking in every detail, Justin noticed that Aunt Maggie’s finger- and toenails were painted bright red.

“That’s right!” she said. “You’ll be starting your junior year at Unknown University after summer vacation.”

“Um, yes. And my summer job’s here in town, so I was wondering…”

“Yes, your mother explained it all to me,” she nodded. “You don’t want to commute all the way from Parkerville, so you’re hoping you can stay with me here!”

“If it would be all right,” Justin shuffled his feet again. “I’d be willing to pay for my room and board.

Maggie gazed fondly at her nephew. He certainly had grown up to be a handsome young man! Why, the last time she’d seen him he’d been a sullen and not too attractive teenager! Now he was a slender cutie with dark brown hair, slightly girlish good looks and the slightest olive tinge to his flawless complexion. She glanced at his legs, well displayed by the hiking shorts he was wearing. Very sexy!

“So do you think it would be okay?” Justin asked.

“Oh, I think we can come to an arrangement,” Maggie replied, coming to a sudden decision. “As a matter of fact, sweetie, I’d be willing to accept a non-monetary form of payment!”

“You would…?” Justin gulped. What was she TALKING about?! “What kind of payment, Aunt Maggie…?

“Well, you could go naked for me when we’re around the house together,” she

“Go NAKED for you—?!”

“Just around the house, sweetie.” She tipped him a wink. “It’ll be our little secret!”

“But…um…I mean…why would you want me…naked…?”

“Because you’re such a HANDSOME young man!” Maggie exclaimed. “And I enjoy having a handsome young man around the house—especially when he’s showing off his sexy legs and his cute curvy fanny for me!”

“Gosh, Aunt Maggie, it sounds…kinky…” Justin bit his lip. “Like, would we…you know…do anything…?”

“Well, I’d have to think about that!” she replied teasingly. “Perhaps certain chores…that I strongly suspect you’d enjoy…”

“B-b-b-but you’re my aunt…” Justin stammered.

“By marriage!” Maggie shot back. “So it wouldn’t be like INCEST or anything! Anyhow, we absolutely would NOT do THAT together!”

“Then what…?”

“Why don’t you take your clothes off and come sit next to me, Justin?” Maggie patted the sofa cushion. “Try it just for the afternoon. If after that you decide that you’d rather not go naked for me, well, we’ll say no more about it!”

Justin gazed into his sexy aunt’s big brown eyes. His tongue crept out to touch his upper lip. And his hands began to fumble with the buttons of his shirt…

“Isn’t this cozy!” Maggie chirruped as her now-naked nephew sat down beside her. She laid a hand on his bare thigh. “Goodness, your skin is so SMOOTH, sweetie!”

Justin shivered. He couldn’t HELP it! Maggie sighed and moved her hand a trifle higher.

“Now I have a confession to make,” she said confidingly. “I’m actually a bit of a tease. I like to get my handsome young men all hot and bothered. Isn’t that NAUGHTY of me?”

“Omygod!” Justin gulped. He was starting to get an ERECTION—!

“Yes, sometimes I enjoy arousing them…but denying them…and do you know what, sweetie? THEY enjoy it too!”

Justin shivered as his aunt’s warm hand caressed his thigh. He tried to will away his erection, but that proved to be an exercise in futility.

“Heavens!” Maggie giggled as her nephew’s penis relentlessly stiffened. “It seems that I really AM your favorite aunt! Perhaps you should put your arms behind your back, sweetie! If you play with yourself, you might make a mess!”

Blushing furiously, Justin complied with his sexy aunt’s suggestion. A sudden outbreak of goose bumps corrugated his leg as her hand moved back and forth. His cock was fully erect and the proximity of Aunt Maggie’s hand to his upright organ made him squirm!

“Now isn’t this cozy?” Maggie whispered. The robe fell away from her elegant legs as she crossed them. “There’s only one thing that concerns me, sweetie.”

“W-w-w-what’s that?” Justin squeaked.

“The possibility that you might lose control of your emotions,” Maggie sighed. “Now of course I understand that a healthy young man like you has certain needs, and that that going naked for me will be very stressful! But really, I can’t have you masturbating at all hours of the day and night!”

Justin moaned. This was SO humiliating! So why did he LIKE it—?!

“Therefore” Maggie continued, “I will regulate and supervise your activities along those lines. And until you’re properly disciplined, I think it might be best if your arms are bound behind your back when you’re sitting with me!”

Justin’s eyes widened as she produced a handful of silk scarves from the drawer of the end table. He felt that he ought not to allow his aunt to do this, but the protest died on his lips. In a trice, his arms were bound behind his back—and he felt more helpless and exposed than ever!

“There! That’s much better!” Maggie replaced her hand on Justin’s thigh. “Now, what was I saying? Oh, yes, learning to control yourself around me.”

She dug sharp nails into her naked nephew’s thigh, producing a potent thrill that made him squirm and giggle.

“EEEEEEK!” he squealed. “That TICKLES, Aunt Maggie—!”

“It DOES?” She caressed his leg. “How interesting! I think we may have found the method!”

“The m-m-m-method…?”

“The method of control!” Maggie elaborated. “Laughter! Involuntary, nonstop LAUGHTER—!”

And with that, she stabbed a finger straight into Justin’s BELLY button!

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” he screeched. “HEEEEEEEE!!!”

“Naughty boy!” Maggie snickered, pressing him down on the sofa and straddling his legs. Her flashing fingers stroked his svelte belly. “But I’ll teach you to behave yourself around me!”

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Justin squealed. “EEEEEEEE!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! OH AUNT MAGIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! IT TICK-ICK-EEEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“I was hoping that it might!” Maggie snickered as she attacked his suddenly rigid nipples. “I do SO enjoy the company of SENSITIVE young men—!”

Justin’s reply to that was an embarrassingly girlish shriek! She was tweaking his nipples and it HURT—but it was a sweet, SWEET pain that made Justin wiggle his bare behind with lustful abandon!

He struggled manfully—but with his arms trapped behind his back and his legs immobilized, there wasn’t much that Justin could do to defend himself. He writhed and shrieked and begged for mercy when he could muster the breath to do so, but Aunt Maggie paid no mind to any of that. It was evident to Justin from the avid expression in her eyes that his sadistic aunt was thoroughly enjoying his hilarious contortions. Even more ominously, his erection showed no sign of diminishing! If anything, the tickling was making Justin’s yearning penis even stiffer…

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Justin screeched as a well-honed fingernail scratched his belly button with merciless persistence. He bounced his bare behind on the sofa cushions. “OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!!

Goodness GRACIOUS, you are such a sweet, SENSITIVE young man!”

“HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Hmmm,” Maggie observed some minutes later, having decided that her pink-faced nephew needed a short break. “I think I see where you’d LIKE to be tickled, young man!” She flicked Justin’s upright organ with a fingertip, eliciting a high-pitched squeal. “But before doing anything of THAT kind, we should make sure that you’re properly restrained!”

So saying, Maggie produced two more silk scarves. She wound one around Justin’s ankles and the other around his thighs, just above the knees.

“There!” she exclaimed, surveying her handiwork with a practiced eye. “Are you comfortable, sweetie? Are you ready for my SPECIAL tickles?”

“Omygod!” Justin gulped. “Omygod, Aunt Maggie! This is SO wrong—!”

“Yes, I suppose it is,” she whispered in reply. “But, as I told you, I do have a weakness for handsome young men…”

Justin was speechless. He simply lay there on his back, unable to tear his eyes from the sight of his aunt’s beautiful, smiling face. He was horribly conscious of his throbbing cock…and of his burning desire that Aunt Maggie should caress it…

But Maggie just knelt there beside the sofa, running a hand slowly down his leg…to his feet…and playing with his wiggling toes. This made him squirm and giggle.

“You have such pretty, well-kept feet,” Maggie whispered. “Would you mind if I kissed them…?

“Oh, Aunt MAGGIE—!”

Justin did not resist as his sexy aunt arranged him on the sofa with his feet in her lap. He shivered as her warm hand caressed his legs, causing them to break out in goose bumps. Maggie smiled fondly. She hooked a couple of fingers under the scarf that bound her nephew’s ankles together and lifted his feet to eye level.

“Omygod!” Justin whined. “Omygod!”

“Yum!” Maggie exclaimed, twisting to kneel at one end of the sofa. Then with a sigh of contentment, she applied her tongue to Justin’s soft, sensitive soles.

“TEEEE-HEEEE!!! TEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” he squealed. “OH GAAAAW-HAW-AAW-HAW-HAAAAWD THAT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

But it tickled in a way that kindled a greasy fire low in Justin’s belly…a fire that seemed to lick at his tense balls…a fire that caressed his yearning penis in a manner that caused him to squeeze out a clear, tiny drop of pre-cum…

Meanwhile Maggie feasted on her naked nephew’s squirming feet! After French-kissing his soles, she turned her attention to his wiggling toes. Justin gasped and squeezed out more pre-cum as his aunt filled her mouth with those delicious tidbits. She sucked on them hard, meanwhile stroking his soles with sharp fingernails.

It was humiliating—it was unbearable—it was SO fucking SEXY—!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Justin shrieked, writhing uncontrollably but not really struggling to evade his aunt’s intimate attentions to his feet. “AUNT MAGGIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“Please what?” Maggie inquired, taking a break from her snack to shrug the robe from her shoulders, leaving her magnificently bare-breasted. “Please TORMENT and TORTURE my handsome, naked nephew until he laughs his silly stupid HEAD off? Is THAT what you want, sweetie?”

She punctuated this question with a swift, excruciating assault on Justin’s soles that left him gasping desperately for breath. Then her fingers scurried up his legs!

“GAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Justin howled. He’d never realized that the backs of his calves were so horrendously TICKLISH! A plague of goose bumps roughened the skin of his supple limbs, causing every dark hair to stand up and quiver!

“So sweet…” Maggie cooed as she tortured her writhing, pink-faced nephew. “So cure and so sensitive…”

She tickled Justin’s legs and feet until his laughter faded to a wheeze. It was at this point that Maggie noticed the poor boy’s state of incontinence. The swollen head of his upright organ was by now well lubricated with pre-cum. The sight of it made Maggie chuckle as she laid his feet in her lap.

“Well, well, WELL! Someone seems to be losing control of his EMOTIONS!” She patted Justin’s quivering thigh. “Am I getting you all EXCITED, sweetie? Are you horny for your own AUNT, you nasty little PERVERT?”

Justin whimpered. He realized that being verbally chastised in this manner was turning him on even MORE—!

“Hmmm, what am I to do with you?” Maggie shook her head with mock exasperation. “I suppose I could permit you to masturbate to me at this point. I’m sure that it wouldn’t take you long to shoot your load!”

“Oh, Aunt Maggie—PLEASE!” Justin could say no more.

“All right, then,” Maggie sighed with the air of someone granting a rather tiresome favor. “I’ll release you from your bonds, sweetie. And I give you permission to masturbate. But!”

“B-b-but…?” Justin stammered.

“There are conditions!” Maggie continued with a smarmy little smile. She caressed one of her breasts, teasing the erect nipple. Then she swiveled on her knees and seated herself once more on the sofa. Extending a leg, she flexed an elegant foot. “Isn’t it pretty? Don’t you like mine as much as I like yours?”

“I do!”

And would you like to kiss them?”

“Oh YES—!”

“Then you may,” Maggie whispered. “After you squirt your yummy cum all OVER them…”

“After I do WHAT—?!” Jason yelled. “Omygod I can’t do THAT—!”

“Certainly you can!” Maggie shot back with a lewd chuckle. “But of course, you’ll have to kiss your mess away afterwards…”

“Omygod—!”

“I TOLD you there’d be chores!” Maggie chirruped.

Awesome! I love Maggie Marko. Thanks for the new Maggie tale :)

Thanks very much for the kind comments. And not to worry, for I have no doubt that Maggie Marko will ride again…

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back