• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

whitneys turn

Tman2014

TMF Poster
Whitney woke up to find that she couldnt move her hands were tied high above her head she looked down and saw her feet had been tied together all of a sudden a masked figure came into view " hello whitney your turn ." Whitney screamed HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!! The dark figure saod have you finished I would save your breath your going to need it thats why im giving your friend Lauren a break. What have you done to lauren you hurt her ill kill you warned whitney. The dark figure said I didnt hurt her and moved towards whitneys bound body and said wow you have the same soft skin as your friend she couldnt wait to trll me how ticklish she was so im going to ask you ............ and without warnimg began tickling whitneys white tummy whitney sreamed NNNNNNNO NO PLLLLLEAAAASSSSE HAHAHAHA OH GOD NO!!!!! His fingers were circling around her soft belly botton and started working up and down her sides and then whitney went balistic as she felt ten fingers attack her soft white armpits without mercy. Whitney was pleading for mercy but then she felt raspberries been blown on her belly whilst fingers were attacking her sides after about 20 minutes the tickling stopped whitney was a quivering mess she tried to catch her breath please pease let us go!!!! Hahaha said the dark figure im going to get your little ticklish friend we are going to play a game and your both going to be playing Cause Iim not finished with either of you yet ...................

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back