• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Fanatics of the Puppet Master (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Meet Marty and Doug—two innocent Unknown University students. They're about to fall victim to those insidious alien invaders whose weapons are far more sinister and effective than mere death rays. Mars may want women—but the Puppet Master wants guys!

:jester:

Foot Fanatics of the Puppet Master

by

T.T. Gore

***​

Marty squeezed the brass head rail with a white-knuckled grip and buried his face in the pillow to stifle his grunts and giggles. His shapely buttocks flexed and gyrated as he humped the mattress. Down at the foot of the bed his toes were being sucked and the backs of his legs were being stroked with sharp-nailed fingers. The thrilling sensation produced a plague of goose bumps that stiffened every dark hair on his quivering legs. It was TORTURE—it was driving him BUGFUCK—and he fucking ADORED it—!

No less adoring were the intimate ministrations of Doug, Marty’s roomie and, for the past several weeks, his foot-obsessed masturbation partner. How it all began was a question that neither of them could have answered. Outwardly the roomies were straight-arrow college jocks. But in their case the usual locker room horseplay and grab-ass had taken a kinky turn. They discovered a mutual interest in certain activities best performed in private, in the nude, with the aid of a big bottle of baby oil. And THEN they discovered the joy of foot worship…

Pampering one another’s feet became the roomies’ obsession. Behind the locked door and the drawn curtains of their dorm suite, they whiled away many a winter semester’s evening—massaging, stroking, kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling and giggling their way to successive ejaculations that were anything but premature…

“MMMMMMPH!!!” Marty grasped into the pillow. He humped the mattress with redoubled lust. A clever, questing tongue was exploring the tender spaces between his toes! “UUUUUUGH!!! It fucking TICKLES—!”

“Should I stop?” Doug inquired in a quavering voice.

“No!” Marty moaned. “Omygod no! Don’t you DARE fucking stop! I can’t fucking STAND it but I fucking LOVE it—!”

But as usual at such moments, the persistent worm of conscience gave his guts a twist. It was WRONG, what he and Doug were doing—SO wrong! He knew what the other guys on the lacrosse team would say if they ever found out! And he wasn’t that WAY! Neither of them were that way! Deep down inside, Marty knew this for a FACT! Just as he knew for a fact that he lived for the precious, special time that he and Doug spent together, mutually enslaved to forbidden, foot-focused lusts…

But such doubts were always fleeting and they vanished now as Marty grunted into the pillow, wiggled his curvaceous buttocks and shot his load into the tangled sheets!

“GRRRR!!!” Marty growled as he emptied his balls. “GRRRR-GRRRR-GRRRR-GRRRRUMPH-UMPH-UMMMMMMMMPH—!!!”

There has been other changes in the roomies’ lifestyle, changes that would have seemed odd if they’d stopped to think about ithem. For instance, Marty and Doug had both become addicted to showers. They each showered three or four times a day—and for some reason the process caused them to become erotically aroused. Not infrequently in the privacy of the shower stall they experienced a no-hands, spontaneous ejaculation. Neither of them realized that the soap they were using had been stealthily modified to include a potent cocktail of chemicals and hormones. Absorbed through the skin, this otherworldly concoction boosted their libidos and promoted increased production of certain secretions, very palatable to the unseen being that was taking control of their lives.

Nor were the roomies aware that their personal electronic devices—cell phones, laptops, etc.—had been modified in such a way as to addle their brains with sinister subliminal commands—commands that directed their sexual desires away from the opposite sex and toward one another. They told themselves that there was nothing funny going on, nothing really wrong about being a bit bi-curious…but the obsession grew on them until it came to dominate their every waking moment…not to mention their restless dreams…

Marty and Doug would have been frightened out of their wits by the truth: that they were being conditioned for future service as providers of nourishment to a certain lurker in the dark, an alien being whose tentacles already stretched far and wide across the outwardly placid campus of Unknown University. But of this creeping, eldritch horror the roomies had no inkling…

“You made a mess, didn’t you?” Doug inquired—somewhat breathlessly—from the foot of the bed as Marty’s gyrating ass came to rest.

“Omygod, that was SO fucking GOOD!” Marty whined, still trembling in the aftermath of orgasm—his third of the afternoon, as a matter of fact.

“You love it, huh?” Doug whispered from the foot of the bed. He lavished a series of ardent kisses on his roomie’s soft soles. “Me too! But you know what I’d love even more…?”

“Oh FUCK me—that feels so NICE—!” Marty whined. “What would you love even more…?”

Well…” Doug hesitated. “Well, sweet cheeks, I’ve been thinking about it a lot! I’d really, REALLY love to tie you to the bed, make you totally helpless, and tickle your cute feet until you’re tickled PINK!”

“Tie me to the bed…?” Marty’s skin crawled at the very THOUGHT of it! “Like bondage? And discipline…?”

“Discipline by tickling, right.”

“Wow!” Marty exclaimed. “That’s…that’s…I never thought…”

“I’ve been thinking about it a LOT!” Doug snickered. “Having my hot horndog roomie at my complete MERCY—making him laugh his sexy ASS off—making him BEG to blow his load!”

The worm of conscience twisted Marty’s guts again. This would be taking their relationship to a whole new level! Could he actually DO it? Was it really what he WANTED—?

“Yes!” he agreed in a breathless whisper. “And I’d love to do the same thing to you…”

“Well take turns!” Doug promised. “God, it’ll be GREAT!”

“But we can’t do it here,” Marty said. “We need to find someplace more…private…

“Yeah, because we’re going to be laughing like fucking IDIOTS—!”

***​

It was Marty who located the ideal venue for their ticklish tryst: the basement of an old, abandoned farmhouse on a plot of land that the university had purchased for later development. The idea just popped into his head. He soon ascertained that despite the NO TRESSPASSING signs, Campus Security didn’t bother to patrol the area. That ought to have seemed strange to Marty, given Security’s overbearing presence elsewhere on campus, but he never gave it a thought…

The doors of the farmhouse were padlocked, but a pair of bolt cutters soon solved THAT problem! Marty found that the house was still connected to the power grid. That too should have struck him as odd, but he casually accepted it as another piece of good luck. The basement was dry and cozy.

Over a period of days the roomies smuggled in the stuff they needed for a comfortable overnight stay. On the appointed Saturday evening, they snuck into the house and tiptoed down to the basement. Half an hour later they were in the nude, sitting cross-legged and face to face on an unrolled sleeping bag, sharing a joint while gazing deep into one another’s eyes.

“This is totally fucked up…” Marty whispered. The worm of unease was troubling him again.

“So why do we DO it?!” Doug whined. “ I’m not that WAY! I never even THOUGHT about it until…until…fuck, I just don’t KNOW!”

“Me either,” Marty sighed, reaching down to pet his roomie’s bare foot. “But most guys are a little bi. That’s what they say, anyhow.” As always, that comforting mantra banished the worm.

“God, I love it when you touch me like that!” Doug moaned. His leg broke out in goose bumps and he shuddered with pleasure.

For the next few minutes the naked roomies were content to make out in their customary manner. Marty ran his bare toes through Doug’s dark chest hair. Doug caressed Marty’s upright member between his soft soles. This produced the first orgasm of the evening. After they cleaned up the resultant mess with an exchange of kisses, Doug surrendered his yearning penis to the same treatment.

“Tie me up now!” Marty demanded after the resultant mess was cleaned up. “Tie me up and tickle my FEET, cutie buns—!

With hands made unsteady in the aftermath of orgasm, the naked roomies set up the folding cot they’d brought to the basement. Marty trembled with dread anticipation as the ropes tightened around his ankles, thighs, chest and wrists. The way in which his bound bare feet protruded over the edge of the cot made him feel dreadfully, deliciously helpless…

“Oh yeah…” Doug breathed. He was kneeling by the side of the cot, toying with Marty’s chest hair. “This is going to be the best ever…”

Omygod!” Marty moaned. “I fucking LOVE it when you touch me like that!”

“Yeah?” Doug teased a nipple, which made his helpless roomie squirm. “Well, just wait until I go to work on your sexy FEET, sweet cheeks!”

So saying, he moved to the foot of the cot to sit cross-legged on the folded sleeping bag. In this position Doug’s chest was level with Marty’s bare, soles. Doug licked his lips. His nostrils widened as he inhaled the faint, indescribable scent of those beautiful, perfectly cared-for feet. He flexed his fingers. Then, with sadistic precision, he gently stroked his roomie’s tender, sensitive soles…

“BWAAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty screamed. He made a frantic, involuntary effort to struggle free of his bonds—futile of course. “OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!”

With a smile of pleasure, Doug immobilized his roomie’s left big toe and scratched its pad with a fingernail. The thrill that raced up Marty’s leg exploded in the pit of his belly with the power of a fucking CHERRY bomb!

“EEEEEE-EEEEEE-EEEEEEK!!!” Marty screeched. His legs trembled in their bonds. His head twisted to and fro.

“Aw, what’s the PROBLEM, sweet cheeks?” Doug giggled. “Can’t my big strong roomie handle a little tickle, tickle, TICKLE—?!”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty shrieked. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Mmmm, your cock is standing TALL,” Doug observed as he applied his nails to the balls of Marty’s writhing feet. “I think you LIKE my tickles! But you have to laugh louder than THAT, sweet cheeks! Let’s hear it, you silly asshole! Laugh your handsome HEAD off for me! Laugh your sexy ASS off—!”

“YAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Marty bellowed. His sides and belly were beginning to ache—tears blurred his vision—and his cock was straining to extend itself to the absolute MAX—!

“Come ON sweet cheeks!” Doug commanded. “Surely you can laugh louder than THAT!”

And Marty tried his best to comply with this demand! He positively BELLOWED with involuntary hilarity! His bound body trembled uncontrollably, causing the cot to creak and squeak. The unbearably exquisite sensations produced by his roomie’s caresses raced up Marty’s legs—straight into his belly and balls! And his cock, already rigidly erect and leaking pre-cum, strove to lengthen itself by another impossible quarter of an inch!

As for Doug, he was battling an all-but-irresistible urge to jerk off until he blew his load all OVER the place! God how he LOVED having Marty’s bare, wiggling feet at his mercy! Oh, how he ADORED making his helpless naked roomie squeal and screech like a stupid fucking GIRL! It made him feel so fucking HORNY that he couldn’t fucking STAND it—!

“OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Marty howled. His svelte belly convulsed with each spasm of mad laughter that burst from his throat. “OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!! SUCK MY TOOOOE-HO-OH-HO-HOOOOSE YOU FUCK-HUCK-HUCK-HUCKING SLU-HUU-HUU-HUUUUT!!!”

Doug didn’t have to be asked twice! With a growl of lust he dipped his head and helped himself to a mouthful of tasty toes! He sucked on them HARD, darting his tongue between them! He gyrated his shapely fanny. He knew that he couldn’t control himself much longer! He had to cum! He had to cum all the fuck over Marty’s fucking FEET—!

On the cot, Marty was squeezing out copious amounts of pre-cum. His face was bright pink and his cheeks were wet with tears. His naked, squirming body was covered with a delicate, pungent sweat. His nipples were rigid and his asshole was tightly puckered. Goose bumps corrugated his skin, causing the dark hairs on his arms and legs to stick up like tiny wires. And in his balls the all-too-familiar, unbearably sweet sensation was beginning to build—and build—and BUILD—!

“Omygod! he cried. “Omygod cutie buns! I’m going to fucking CUM! I’m going to cum right the fuck NOW—!”

“Oh FUCK me, sweet cheeks!” Doug whined. “Oh fucking SHIT I’m going to shoot my fucking load all the fuck over your fucking FEET—!”

It was Marty who lost control of himself first. His orgasm was spontaneous—prolonged—and messy in the extreme! Grunting urgently, face wrenched into a grimace of effort, straining against his bonds, the naked horndog launched his load! The first spurt arched high and plunged down to strike Marty full in the face! Repeated, ecstatic spasms covered his chest and belly with the precious essence of his balls! And Marty wept with pleasure as he disgraced himself…

Doug held out only a little longer. He managed to keep his hands off his penis but it made no difference! The sounds and scents and tastes of his roomie’s erotic ordeal were too overpowering to resist! An utterly GLORIOUS sensation gripped Doug’s balls! He had just enough time to rise to his knees—and then he was squirting his load onto Marty’s feet! Doug arched his back and wiggled his hips and tweaked his nipples as he spent himself! His tearful cries of joy echoed around the basement…

There was a long pause, marked only by the roomies’ rapid shallow breathing. Then, with a sigh of pleasure, Doug dipped his head to begin the task of cleaning up the mess they’d made. Marty moaned as his toes were sucked into Doug’s eager mouth.

Preoccupied as they were, the roomies didn’t notice when a section of the concrete floor just behind Doug silently dematerialized. From the resulting hole—perfectly round, midnight black—a clutch of tentacles, slender yet sinewy, stone gray and slightly moist, squirmed up into the light. They undulated for a moment and then, attracted by the heady musk of human males in heat, they bent and slithered through the air toward their delicious prey…

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back