• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What The Future Holds, N/c Sex

purple

What The Future Holds...N/C & adult situations...
The year is 2030. Much like today, except we now have less disease, better technology, and yes hornier tickle fanatics. Jason is a collage student working his way thru collage in the schools science lab. Jason is majoring in physical therapy and often does massage as a separate side of income. In fact his list of clients is steady growing and only Jason and his best friend Pete know why. You see after leaving one of Jason's special two our massage, women are in a strange state of awe and can't really say why.
Here is how it started. The local prison had funded the collage a large sum of money to create and perfect two particular chemicals to be used on their prisoners. The effects of these potent chemicals will be covered later in the story.
Jason caught wind of the night time experiments and had to look into them further. One night he decided he had to know what all the whispering was about. He called Pete and told him to meet him outside of the school on Sat. night. Around 10:00pm he arrived dressed in black like he had been told. The two snuck into the school and went into the ventilation system so they could move around freely and look in on the ongoing experiments. Once above the lab the two could not believe their eyes. Multiple tables were set up and each one had a body on it. All were alive and breathing, yet they all had a strange look on their faces. Actually the opposite, they had no movement or expression. They only could move their eyes.
Doctors roamed over each patient logging down notes and taking readings off the equipment that was attached to each patient. What the hell is going on Pete asked. Shut up and watch said Jason. As the two watched silently they saw the people on the tables slowly start to move and eventually sit up on the tables. Each person was interviewed and at the end they announced that the amount tested in that last experiment held each person totally immobile for 2 hours. Each patient stated they had no side effects and could feel and hear everything that went on around them. One of the women stated that she felt even more sensitive to touch and the others agreed.
Do you know what this means said Jason. Not really Pete added. If we can get our hands on some of that stuff the possibly are endless. How do you mean asked Pete? Just don't ask questions,get us a few doses of that formula and I will handle the rest. With an evil grin Pete said ok and finally realized what Jason had in mind. Since the two had been in school they had been known for tickling all the girls in the nationhood. Now that they were older they had slowed down their antics a little and saved that kinda stuff for their girlfriends. UNTIL NOW.

Jason had told Pete to meet him at his house and be prepared for a night to remember. Meanwhile Jason had told all his clients he had to study for tests and could only work at his place later on at night. Now to find the perfect victim. Jason thought long and hard and decided on calling Liz up to tell her out of his list of clients he would like to practice on his new two hour massage. She jumped at the opportunity and proceeded over to Jason's house. You see Liz was a hard to deal with client. Her reason was she was so sensitive. Jason often would change his technique to not tickle her. This would be the perfect person to start with he thought. He told her he was learning a new technique and she would love it.

A little insight to Liz, she stands five foot four inches, she has between a "b" and "c" size breasts. Her skin is tan except for her breasts and down below, she has the cutest feet you have ever seen. She reminds me of a Jennifer Anniston with bigger breasts. A cute laugh and goes into silent laughter within a few minutes of tickling. Pete arrives at Jason's house and goes around back and into the basement like he was told. What is this all about Pete asks Jason. Dude remember you got that formula last week. Sure I do so what? I got the dosage to give according to the persons weight. So what! Just listen, just then the door bell rang, Shit she's here! Who is Pete asked? Liz is stupid, just go into the closet and don't say a word you will know when to come out. How? I call you just get in there before you ruin everything.

Liz enters the house and Jason meets here with a warm hug. She explains how delighted she was to hear from him. Its my pleasure Liz. Lets get started shall we. Hey Liz why don't you remove all of your clothes this time. Liz thought that was a weird request but said ok, no funny stuff. ME? Liz don't worry about anything I am a professional remember. Liz proceeded to undress. Jason left the room to give her some privacy. Pete on the other hand was beside himself. A girl as hot as Liz totally naked and he couldn't do anything but stand in the closet as ordered. Liz proceeded to lay on the table and cover up with a sheet. Jason reentered the room and advised her that he was going to give her a small shot to relax. Liz hated needles but since it was shut a small needle and she so desperately wanted a massage she said ok. One tiny pinch later and she was relaxing thinking how good this is going to be.
Jason came up and placed a blindfold on Liz, she thought ok now I can really relax. Next he placed a set of headphones on Liz, nice music she thought. How it adds to the moment. You can come out Pete. Out he came and whispered that was really cool to Jason. Dude we haven't even begun!

Jason went over to his desk and flipped a switch, man I am so relaxed said the voice over the speaker, I wonder what Jason put in that shot? Dude is that Liz's voice? Sure is. She hears music and nothing more, and by the way you can quite whispering the headphones don't let a sound in. "SEE" YELLED JASON. Liz didn't even flinch. Now for some fun. Jason removed the sheet from Liz, slowly her magnificent body was displayed for all to see. holly shit dude, she's hot! Liz meanwhile felt the sheet being removed. Next she felt the towel being removed. As she was about to remind him of their agreement the towel stays covering her private places as long as possible, she realized she couldn't speak. She decided to sit up and remove the blindfold but couldn't even move an inch. Was she dreaming? She knew no one had tied her up, surely she would have felt the ropes or something. Her body laid there without movement. Jason turned on her mic again. Why can't I move. I can't even yell for help! Jason and Pete laughed at her predicament. Now for the fun...

Jason went to the foot of the table, he spread her toes slightly and found it funny that they didn't even return to there natural position. Lightly he stroked her toes from the tip of her big toe to her heel. Liz started to come unglued but if you didn't have those mind reading headphone on her we wouldn't know a thing cause she hasn't moved an inch. Let me try said Pete. He grabbed both arms and laid them outward above her head. You mean to tell me if I do this" and he proceeded to tickle both underarms at the same time" she wont move at all but can feel everything? You got it bud. The two proceed to tickle up and down Liz's body, her laughter bounced off the walls. She couldn't even think straight after only a few minutes of the intense tickling. The two slowed there attack and decided to go after their victim with a different approach.
They got up near her head and sat on opposite sides. Lets start again and go very slow, she will tell us where to go from there. What do you mean? Just watch or should I say listen. They started at her ears and neck, lightly stroking and listening to Liz over the speaker. Oh no more tickling said Liz, I sure hope they don't go in my ears with those annoying feathers, Jason jotted down ears on a paper. Lower they went, oh no my underarm are so ticklish please stop Liz stated as she giggled like a school girl, at least they didn't tickle my nipples I think I would have died said Liz, sure enough Jason wrote down nipples. Lower they tickled, softly touching hear and stroking there, ribs not as ticklish as they had hoped but they were effective, down near the waistband line above the pelvic bones her body gave a slight shiver, dud that was cool, I hope the serum isn't wearing off, no way dude this stuff will hold her still for hours, meanwhile Liz was really giggling, man I remember how sensitive my inner thighs are she thought, Jason motioned for Pete not to even go there well save it for later, down her legs over hers knees the giggles poured as she started silently pleading Don't Touch My Feet, and sure enough they didn't. The guys gave her a few seconds to rest.

I have an awesome idea, just follow my lead, the two came over the where Liz was laying, with them they brought a few new toys, a cup or ice each, some really small micro feathers, and two electric tooth brushes, what is in that other bag asked Pete? Your not the only one with ideas, remember this was my idea, with that he produced a vibrator and a pair of vibrating nipple clamps. Holly shit dude I hope we don't kill her. Not a chance. The two separated the young girls legs leaving her spread eagle and unable to move. Jason lubed up the vibrator and inserted it in slowly. then produced a small strap that held it into place, this thing is the coolest, it spins and vibrates while at the same time a separate part touches her love button, don't turn it on yet lets hood on these nipple clamps, gently now don't want to mark our guest, at the same time both devices were turned on, Liz was already turned on from her last light tickling, she felt so helpless and so sensitive.
Lets split up the list and meet in the middle for the finale. Ok, Jason started with both ears, lightly tracing the outside, then dipping in for a more maddening tickle, Pete was slowly sucking on Liz's toes and with his hands lightly scratching the balls of her feet, Jason went to turn up Liz's mic to hear how they were doing, he didn't hear anything for a second, I thought the dam thing was broke but as Pete let up for a second they both realized she was in silent laughter, she was trying to get the sensations between her legs to cease but her nipples throbbed and her button was getting the vibration of a lifetime, up her legs Pete went, at the same time Jason started moving downward, tickling every part of her arms and under arms, then the ribs, Liz's heart pounded and her breathing was racing, just went she thought she would die and jolt of a different kind hit her, her mind spun, both guys were sucking on a breast each, with there hands running from her pelvic area to her feet, since she wasn't going anywhere they were able to bend her legs to a sitting position and reach every sensitive part of her body.

Then it came, or should I say she did. Her body actually moved 1/4 of an inch with a jerk motion. Jason and Pete let up on the intense tickling and began to caress her all over. She had passed out. Never had she felt such pleasure and pain mixed at once. Since she was not pulling at restraints her muscles would not hurt explained Jason, since I added a little chemical into her shot she will not remember anything about what just took place. You see my friend isn't life great. Pete looked at his watch. You know we still have about fifteen minutes left. I was thinking the same thing. They sat and listened hoping to hear a sign that she would wake. about two minutes later they heard a low moan over the speaker, wholly shit that was about ten orgasm's rolled into one. Jason had already removed the vibrator and clamps from her body, to go take care of her feet Pete I want to try something also.

Jason bent her knees up and lifted her legs in the air, now spread'em a little bit and with that he slowly started sucking and nibbling around Liz's genital area, OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN!!! was all the two heard as Jason patiently made love to her button while Pete tickled her feet with a passion, up and down her soles Pete tickled as well as in between her toes. Liz came two more times in that last fifteen minutes, each time becoming more sensitive till she once again passed out.

When she woke she was lying on her stomach with a towel over her privates as requested, Man I must have have fallen asleep. Pete stood giggling in the closet, You sure did said Jason, oh my goodness I feel great said Liz. So alive, honestly she felt a little horny. She glanced at her watch and said you are so sweet you let me sleep an extra half hour. What can I say said Jason, after I finished you were out like a light. Same time next week ok asked Liz? Why don't you come over a little earlier because next week I have three appointments on Sat. I wouldn't want you to miss anything. His wicked smile made Liz think I bet he looked under that towel. Jason was thinking this is defiantly a way to make it thru collage. Liz paid him and left. Pete came out of the closet and said I just spoke to the twins and they would both love a massage in a half our, I'll grab an extra set of headphones, you grab the serum...

Hope you like, Mike

OMG what endless possibilities to have that serum... By far one of the best stories I have read!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back