• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which is better...? (FF/M Tickling)

NeurotiK

(Author's Note: This story is requested by, and dedicated to, my most favoritest ticklee that I've ever known, ever! Regulars know him as PeterVincentTGVK...the originator of Jenni the Clown. You're the greatest.

P.S.: Yes, there's a little sexual content down there...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He woke up, but couldn't see. No matter how wide he opened his eyes, everything was pitch black around him, no details, no light, no sounds...except something metallic when he tried to move. He couldn't pinpoint what it was yet, just that it was holding him in place.

Hey...what the...HEY! What's going ON!? I CAN'T SEE!!!

There was a giggling to his left, making him try his bonds again to no avail. He was stuck.

Hey! What are you...help me out of this!? Who are you!?

A stern female's voice replied. "That's none of your concern. You've been -- "

None of my concern!? I CAN'T SEE YOU! Who the fuck are you!? His voice was panicked and his breath rapid, still attempting to yank his arms away from whatever held his wrists. All he knew is that they held his arms out to the sides, a little higher than just straight out. When he tried moving his legs, his feet were held in place with his legs straight down, but he couldn't hear anything struggling to keep him there...it was effortless.

"Shhhhhhh....."

He wasn't sure if that was towards him, or whoever was giggling...because that amusement had started to grow the more he tried to escape. It disgusted him to almost no end.

Hey, HEY, don't SHHH me, bitch! What the fuck!?!

"I wasn't shushing YOU!" She sounded annoyed, and there was a sudden raking of some sort against the right side of the middle of his rib cage...

Then whahat HEY DON'T DO THAT!!! TELL ME WHO YOU AHAHAARE!?

"I TOLD you, you don't need to worry about that!" Another raking of his ribs, but higher this time. "Just relax."

RELAX!? He shouted, shaking his head and trying desperately to arch his body to the left, away from whatever that was...seeing as he couldn't see. Hohow the hell am I gonna do thaahhaat!!? STOP DOING THAT!

That raking continued upwards, until it was almost to his armpit...then there was another raking at his left side, near his waist.

AAH! NO man what the HELL!? He jumped to the right as much as possible, but then shuddered in place trying so hard to hold back his laughter as he had just leaned his right armpit into whatever it was doing the raking! His mouth clamped shut and he squeezed his eyes closed, even though it didn't matter...

Her next words were hushed. "I told you to wait. Don't just jump to do shit around here damn it!"

I'm soorrryy! I got excited again... Another voice, trying to be more quiet than the first. It was a higher-pitched female voice that giggled a little after explaining...

WHOA! NO! WHO ELSE IS HERE!? WHAT IS GOING ON!?!? It was pissing him off more and more with each passing second, enraged that he got NO answers from ANYone.

"Again, don't worry about it."

No, fuck you not worrying about it! At least let me see you!!! Am I blind? What the fuck!?

Just when panic was truly setting in, he felt some sort of goggles or a mask lifted off of his face, and had to blink a few times to adjust to the light. Before his eyes could clearly see the two blurry blobs in front of him on a background of sky blue, the softer touches grabbed at his left side again, making him jump and yelp a little!

Hehehehe! This one looks like lots of fun, Manda! Let me at him, pleeeeease!?

"NO! I told you before we went into this that I start it!"

But you already haaave!!!

Amongst their bickering, his vision started to clear...and he saw two very gorgeous women, curved in all the right places. The one on the right had on a hunter green knee length pencil skirt with a light mint button up blouse, and her red hair pulled up into a tight bun in the back of her head. The lady to his left wore a mid-orange slinky skirt that came down to her mid-thighs, with a dark yellow and veerryy low cut tank top that showed her peacock blue bra straps, and her wavy-almost-curly strawberry blonde hair hung down just past her shoulders. They were looking at each other and almost arguing!

Look, ladies...there's enough of me for both of you to touch...just... He tried pulling his arms in once again, rattling the chains that held his padded cuffs to the board behind him. ...let me go, will ya? I'll touch you back, even...

They both looked at him directly in his eyes, both with their varying shades of blue oculars.

Oooh, he offers to touch us back even!

"Can it, Lottie! We're on a mission, remember?" Manda looked at him all sure of himself, and reached out to touch his right armpit with one single finger, starting just above it and taking her time in dragging her nail down through the hollow and back out, stopping once she'd touched his top rib.

GaaaAAAAAHH WHAT MIHIHISSION!!?

"Oh...you know...we were just wondering...a few things about the male anatomy." Such a vague answer for someone who was now running two fingers back up that same slow trail through his armpit hair.

I'll tell you anything you want to know, just let me gooohoooo!!

He's so feisty! Without warning or permission, Lottie reached out with both of her hands, giggling the entire time, and grabbed his belly and side all at once, wiggly fingers lightly digging into his skin.

I sure aAAHAHAHAHAAAMMM!!! NO, WHAT ARE YOU, WHHYYHYHYHYYY!!! Two hands were too much to spring on him, and realizing that he actually laughed at it, he bit both of his lips to shut his mouth, hazel eyes wide and glistening with anticipation...and a touch of fear...

Both girls looked at each other again...Lottie was obviously highly amused, and Manda looked like she was gestating a plan...

Lottie grinned and reached out, letting two of her fingers writhe inside that pit under his left arm. When she saw him squeeze his eyes closed and shake his head, she leaned in, getting closer and closer to his face until her fingers slowed down, making his eyes open.

Peekaboo!!! Her fingers writhed again, scratching the sensitive skin of his armpit, and he realized at that moment that her eyes were closer to teal than just blue...

Hehehehe NO! He almost broke, but regained his composure seeing this strange lady's face so close to his.

Aaaawe, but da widdle boy won't laff for widdle ol meee? Ain't I purdy 'nuff? Lottie sneaked her left hand up to scratch and rake lightly at his ribs while her right hand stayed where it was, both hands coming closer to each other with their wiggling fingers before spreading back to where they started.

MMM-MMMMH!!! Still biting his lips, he shook his head hard and tried looking up towards the blue ceiling...watching the mood lights alternate fading in and out.

Then, Manda's fingers came in to rake once torturously from his right armpit all the way down over his ribs, over his side, to his hip...which all had him shuddering, but he still didn't do much more than chuckle nasally.

"If you're not gonna start laughing...we're gonna have to leave without letting you go, and this room can be murderously silent when you're the only person in it." Manda's voice got kinda low and serious, her deep blue eyes staring even deeper into his.

All he did was shake his head and squeeze his eyes shut again.

Nooo, mommy can't leave her baby here to fend for him's widdle self! Lottie jumped up onto the block surrounding his ankles, wrapping her arms around his torso and nuzzling her cheek against his chest. Her hands lay flat against his back...before those soft fingertips dragged along close to the bottom of his ribs, coming around to the side but staying behind him.

MMM-MMMHMHMHMHMM!!! He tried imagining being alone in that room, back when he couldn't see anything or hear anything, but there was something about the delicacy of Lottie's fingertips near his ribs that had his torso shaking with pent up laughter.

Aaaawe, let it out baby, let it all out for mama. Her voice was a little deeper as if trying to coax a child into believing they are so cute, completed with that inward lisp. We got all da time in da woorld tonight, baby bowayyy! She squeezed at his ribs from behind.

EEP!!! HEHEHEHEE!!! The way her fingers wiggled into his skin! He wasn't expecting Manda to come in with her French manicure, dipping those nails into his belly button and dragging them out to the right!

He finally opened his mouth, unable to control the chuckling from both ladies tickling him. WHAHAHAHAT DO YOU WAAAHAHAHAANNTT!!!

"Well I tried telling you this earlier but you wouldn't listen! Will you listen this time?" Manda's serious expression completely rivaled the way her fingers were wiggling about his belly button.

YEHEHEHEHEESSS!!!! He'd had enough of this torture for the day, and wanted his answers for once!

"We're trying to conduct a little experiment, and you happened to be chosen this time. Our last pick...didn't last too long."

What!? Before he could say too much, Lottie had both of her hands coming around his sides again, fingers almost manically squeezing and wiggling against both sides of his waist. He nearly screamed into laughter, not expecting the excitement from her fingers quiet like that!

HEEEELLPP!! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THESE CRAZY BITCHES!!!

Mandy whipped out a knife from behind her somewhere, pointing it right at his throat with her right hand and leaning in as close to him as Lottie was.

"No calling for help, that's the first rule. No one's going to save you, and frankly it gives me a headache, so shut the fuck up right now with that!"

He gulped, clamping his jaw shut and trying not to move any more than that. She put the knife away and let that right hand come back to his neck, one finger trailing over his throat downward to his right nipple, running around it a few times very lightly.

You women are crazy! I want out. Right now.

Don't think you get to call any shots here, little guy! Lottie was still leaning against him, her soft body flush against him except for her arms, which were bent backwards in order for her fingers to splay and contract against both of his sides.

He just shook his head hard, as if trying to block everything out.

"Okay, Lottie. Back up so I can try this."

Wait, so you can try? What are you trying? What's the experiment, you've got to tell me that much!

"Oh, Little Lottie here and I just have a bet going, that's all. You see, we each have our own technique, and we want to see whose is better. Simple, really."

Lottie had backed away enough to be out of the way, watching as Manda stepped up on the block holding his ankles, looking him square in his eyes. She let two fingers on each hand trail around his nipples, moving out towards his armpits before coming back for more circles.

Oh good God, you two are crahahahaazzyyy? He bit his lips again, looking Manda in her eyes as she seemed to be more serious so it shouldn't get to him as much. His eyebrows pressed together every now and then, like when she would graze her nail against the center of his nipple, or against the edge of his armpit...

"Hmm..." Her eyes narrowed, all but her thumbs on each hand dragging down from just beneath his armpits down to his hips, as she had done before. He shuddered, but didn't laugh...up until her right hand laid flush against his left side, and her left nails ran circles inside that dip in his right hip...

HMHMHMHMHMHMHMMHMHMMM!!! No! Getawayfromthere!!!! He sounded nervous, which had Lottie laughing on the sidelines. Manda's nails continued for a little while in those same circular motions, soon reversing and going backwards, not touching the same blushing track on his skin but working on the inside and outside of that circle.

NOOHOHOHIIHIHIHIIII SAID GET OOHOHOHOOUUTT!!! He squirmed, trying to move to his left to get away from her again but it wasn't working!

"That's just one hand, too...just imagine..." She raised her right hand, wiggling her fingers in mid air as if to wave hello to him, then slowly started moving that hand closer to his left hip, a sinister grin sliding onto her face...

NO! Don't!!! Not thahahahahahahaatt!!! As soon as those nails touched down in his left hip's dip, he convulsed a little before spitting out laughter. NAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

Manda smirked, looking over her shoulder at Lottie who just stood there grinning with her arms crossed beneath her bosom, pushing cleavage up *almost* to her chin.

Both hands ran their circles around in his hips before switching to zig zags across that flushed skin.

HAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAhahaahahahaahAHAHAHAA!!! STAHAHAHAAP!!!! STAP IT! STAHAHAHAAPP IIITT!!!!!

Manda shrugged, her fingers letting up on his hips in favor of running back and forth over the crease between his belly and pelvis.

NAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAT!!! NOO!!! NOT THAHAHAHAHAAAAAACK!!! She'd started pinching to his protests, which was NOT helping a thing! His body shook, and his penis showed slight traces of arousal...which made everything from his shoulders up start to blush!

Lottie REALLY wanted to chime in, and it was more than evident by the way her eyes jumped around his body, her face looking more and more like an overly excited anime character who was desperately trying not to reveal her excitement...but failing miserably at it.

Noticing Lottie's expressions and seeing Manda's contentment made his dick twitch and harden a little more. Manda's wrist brushed against it, which made her look down from his face and grin a little wider.

"Oooh, looks like you're liking this a little more than you anticipated, doesn't it?"

He blushed even harder, twisting his body from side to side trying to get away from Manda's hands, which only spread their tickling generosity further along that pant line.

STTAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAP IT! PLEEHEHEHEEEASE!!! Have fucking MEHEHERRCYYY!!!

"What? I had barely even started!! What a sensitive guy, huh?" Her face remained stern with the little grin she revealed, fingernails dragging down over the skin to either side of his groin, down over his thighs...only to grab at them in that one spot close to his knees...

KAAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!! FUCK YOU HIGHSCHOOLER!!! HAAHAHAAA!!!! He couldn't remember the last time that spot had been attacked, only that it was some time in his high school career...he tried shaking her off of his legs, but they wouldn't bend too much without feeling like he'd rip his feet off...and he needed those!

"Hahaha Lottie! Look, he's turning red!"

Yeah, he's only matching your hair right now, it's cool.

"Well why don't you come over here and make him match your undies, you crazy person?"

Manda suddenly stopped all tickling efforts, giving him a much needed breather...only for as long as it took for her to step down, and Lottie to step up. They were about the same height, only Lottie was maybe two inches shorter...so she kinda had to look up to meet his eyes.

What are...what are you gonna... He was too scared and slightly out of breath to really put together a full sentence...but when Lottie's soft fingers dug into some crazy space between his belly and his sides, he erupted...

GAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!!! NO DON'T DO THAHAHAHAA!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

Hehehehehe, lookit! I got him to right where he was when you stopped, and I just started!!

"Yeah, that's cuz I had JUST stopped, you nitwit!"

Lottie paused, rubbing his skin lovingly, up and down both sides of his belly and torso, looking up at him with soft eyes. Awe, did mama jump in too soon baby? I sowwy, sweetheart...I'll make it all better... She cooed, closing her eyes and rubbing her cheek against his chest again, giving him warm hugs.

Ahh... He panted, feeling another twitch down below against her lower stomach. That feels nice mama... Completely feeding into the maternal part.

My baby... She purrs, both hands rubbing up his body. She felt his body twitch when she got close to his underarms, then relax when she passed them...which made her giggle like a school girl. Her right foot dipped beneath the block she stood on, running her naked big toe's nail from his heel up over his sole and arch to his toes.

ACK!!! BITCH!!!

Awe, what a potty mouth my baby has now! Lottie's face twisted into devilish amusement, grabbing at his armpits and digging in, but not too awful hard.

FAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NO GETAWAYFROMTHEHEHEHERE!!! He tried shaking his body again in an attempt to fling her off of him, but again it did not work!

Who's a widdle laffy pants? Cue the baby talk from the playful one, her face scrunching up as if he were really a little child, those wiggling fingers dancing their way down over his ribs, honing in on the meat between each set of bones singularly.

I am NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAATT!!!! STOP THAHAHAAT!!!

'Top it? Widdle baybee want mama ta 'top it??? Oh the adorable little squeaky voice ensued, shaking her head into the cuteness as her hands both got to that last set of ribs, slowly treading over the bottom ribs and nearly digging in just beneath them. Mama's having tooooo much fun with her baby boy!

NAAHAHAHA MAMA NOOOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!! He squeezed his eyes closed even harder this time, unable to see any color in the room without losing his mind!

Ahahahahaaaawweee, mama knows baby. Mama knows... She switched to the calmer touches again, rubbing one side of her entire face against him as if she were feline. Once her face was up towards his again, both hands moving down to scribble against that area next to his belly.

MAHAHAHAHAMMAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! He gave up shaking his body and pulling against his bonds, just resting there shuddering from laughter. His head leaned back against the board...only to have Manda's nails drag down and along his neck, reaching behind and making his shoulders shoot up as far as they could!

NOHOHOhoho! Mama get her awahahahahaaayyy!!!!

I can't make her do anything, sweetie! Only you right now. Lottie still had that motherly soft voice going on, right hand frolicking around his belly while the other wrapped around his now stiff cock.

But -- oooooohhh...whoa, mama! Said with Steve Urkel's enthusiasm, that cock twitched in her left hand just before she started to stroke it slowly, purring up at him and licking his left nipple once before pointing her tongue and using it as a finger, sliding around his nipple in circles.

"So, which of us tickles you the most?"

I don't knoohohowww... His mind couldn't comprehend that at the moment, eyes drifting closed and concentrating on the pleasure Lottie was generating...

Mandy randomly grabbed at his hips again, making him jump and squeal with laughter!

Both ladies giggled, Manda squatting down to do what Lottie did to his nipple...but along the right side of his nut sack.

Gaahahahahahaadd!!!! That made him burst into giggles again, feeling how delicately her tongue traced the wrinkles in his balls...all the way down the right side, then over the bottom...

Does that feel good, my lovie? Lottie purred up to him, her body pressing against the left side of his, chest practically ready to jump out of her top should he laugh just right...

Just then, Manda sucked his right testicle into her mouth and was trailing around with her tongue, making sure his skin was slick with her saliva.

FUuuhuhuck yeeess...yeeHEHAHAHAHAHHEHEAHAAA!!!! His back arched a little, banging his head against the board behind him on purpose...at this point, he wasn't sure if he wanted to laugh, moan, push them off of him, or let them do anything they wanted!

Manda reached down while her tongue lapped repeatedly at the ball in her mouth, scratching her nails rapidly against the sole of his right foot.

FAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NONONONONONONONONONO DON'T DAHAHAHAHAHA!!! His whole body went rigid, both feet wiggling frantically as if it would help anything...

Both girls chuckled at this, Lottie pulling his nipple in her mouth to flick it with her tongue, almost the same way Manda did to his right nut...which she let slip out of her mouth, only to run her tongue up and down the side.

GAHAHAHAAHahaHAhaHahahahaHhehehEAhaeHehehe FUUUHUHUHUUCK!!! He had to look down, didn't he? Seeing both women happily tickling him with both of their mouths, as well as Manda's raking of his pant line and Lottie's squeezing of one side and stroking his cock...

Out of nowhere, Manda's mouth replaced Lottie's hand, and both ladies' hands moved in, Lottie pinching and grabbing at both of his sides, and Manda doing the same to his hips...he thrust his hips forward, planting his erection deep within Manda's mouth....

OOOHOHOhohohoohooohhhh fuuuuhuhuuuHUHUHUHUHUHUUUCK!!!!

Lottie pulled back and giggled. Now who's tickling you more, huh sweet face?

BOOHOHOHohohohohohoth!!! His entire body was starting to flush with pink, feeling Manda's tongue lapping at the underside of his shaft...

She laughed through her nose with his cock in her mouth, vibrating her upper palate and lip against the top side of his shaft...

GHOOAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAD!!!!!!

Both ladies suddenly stopped everything they did, pulling away enough to no longer be touching him, watching his face with interest bubbling in their eyes.

He was panting when he realized no one was touching him any more, his skin tingling all over everywhere they had been torturing. Whahaat? Theheheheeee? Fuhuhuhhuck?

They only took a moment before switching places, Manda dragging her nails along his skin next to his belly and along his right side, licking tenderly at his right nipple while Lottie sank her face down over the entirety of his cock, kissing his base and letting her tongue snake out to touch along the left side of his balls as far as it could reach...

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooohhhh gguuuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuuhhh!!!! He couldn't decide between moaning or laughing, head falling back again. His body involuntarily yanked at the bonds that still held him there, wanting so desperately to touch either of these women...

Manda's top few buttons had come undone, so her full cleavage pressed against him and he could feel her chest's skin against his, making his penis throb and twitch on the way out from betwixt Lottie's lips as she purred, tightening her lips around beneath his head and sinking back down his shaft...this time, both of her hands came down to drag their fingertips along both sides of his ball sack, making his hips thrust forward, shoving that rock down her throat!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

MMMmmmm!!! A moan of approval, wiggling her fingertips against both sides of that sack, dragging them down to the bottom again...her head started bobbing around his erection at a pretty good pace...

AAAAHAAHAAAA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA FUCK!!!! AAAHHH!!! Frustration built up as his balls tightened...

Lottie realized the unveiling of a golden ticket, and just after squeezing both of his ass cheeks playfully, she let one single finger touch just beneath his balls, dragging backwards so slowly along his perineum that he squealed like a little girl who just got her hair pulled or something.

Manda pulled back away from his nipple. "Oooh, she's gonna win is she? I guess I could bow out gracefully..." Her hands disobeyed her words, running across his ribs from the right side to the left, just below the bottom rib in that two inches of highly sensitive space...

Ooh khhHEEEHEHEHEEYYY!!! Laughs interrupted one word, shaking his head again and thrusting his hips, his cock slipping back down Lottie's throat as her finger got so dangerously close to his asshole that precum splashed out into her throat.

Lottie moaned, tasting his excitement, and flicked her fingertip here and there along the area around his puckered hole, feeling the ends of those wrinkles but not diving in just yet.

Good gghaaahahahahaaaa!!!! I'm gonna nuuuhuhuhuhuhuuut!!!!

She nudged Manda twice, who said to him, "Ooooh, then get ready for an invasion of your privacy, little buddy!," directly before Lottie's one finger finally touched and wiggled over the center of his hole, her other hand squeezing his cheek to keep the area open.

GGAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!! He erupted, shooting his steamy semen directly into Lottie's throat, feeling the tug of her swallowing every single drop before pulling back.

Mmmmm....I guess it's a draw this time, Manda....

Last edited:
Holy shit! That is the best story I've read in a long time, if not ever. Love the way you think, thanks for sharing

This couldn't possibly have turned out better. This is why you are my tickle mistress hands down :)

Last edited:
:aww: Thanks, yous guys! I just might post more stories in here. :dancingbanana: Keep an eye or two out for me! :blowkiss:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back