• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Lies Beyond the Forest (*/F) Mature

Kiba

I didn't know what to think of the meadow in front of me. The word ‘beauty’ came to mind but there was something odd about it that sent a chill up my spine. Perhaps it was too unbelievable? The entire atmosphere surrounding it was lively with the fragrance of flowers and wet earth. Birds chirped happily in the trees that circled around the entire clearing. The meadow itself resembled an ocean in that there was no end, and as my eyes were drawn towards the vast sea of grass, all the flowers melted together into a dull rainbow that spanned the horizon line.

It was truly breathtaking.

I didn’t give a second thought as I stepped out into the grass that reached my thighs. Dew drops clung to each strand, and the colors of the flowers all around me reflected off of them. As I made my way through the beautiful meadow, I heard a distinct, unnatural noise behind me, almost like a human shouting. I turned around, expecting someone to be there yet all that was behind me was the forest I had left.

When I turned back around, something had changed. All the flowers had closed, as though hiding from something, and the entire world seemed frozen. The wind didn’t dare blow, and the birds refused to sing their song. Something was wrong about this. Just as I once more turned around to head back to the trees, something grabbed my ankle. I screamed as whatever it was dragged me down. Before I knew it, I was staring up at the clouds and my ankles and wrists were completely immobile. I tried to twist my head to see what had grabbed me, but the grass was so long and thick, I couldn't see past it.

Something furry rubbed against my palm and I froze. The silence ate away at my core until suddenly the softest whisper could be heard. I turned my head and what stared back at me wasn't at all what I expected.

A rodent.

It looked like a squirrel the way its poofy tail curled upward against its back, but the structure of its body was far more canine like. The creatures tufted ears swiveled around as though it was taking in all its surroundings just by sound, and maybe it was. It glared at me, and something about the way its lips curled was unsettling.

It stalked over to me suddenly, its nose mere inches from my face and then let out a small grunt. I didn't have the courage to say anything, even yell to try to scare it away. I just gawked at it.

The tip of its nose touched my throat and I shuddered. It was cold and damp. It let its tongue trail the entire length of my neck, the warmth and feeling oddly appealing despite the bizarre circumstances.

As suddenly as it appeared, it left me, alone and frightened for what would come. I had no idea what would happen to me, and I didn’t want to think too much about it in all honesty.

Within a few minutes, the grass began to rustle and before I knew it, I was surrounded. The creature from earlier was in the back, as if waiting for something to happen, yet everything was still. I took the opportunity to glance around, observing all the creatures and attempting to figure out what they were. I was not successful. Some creatures looked just like the first, and some were more insect in nature. A deer-like animal with a long tail stood behind the rest because of its sheer size. Yet aside from the differences, they all had the same disturbing smile.

It seemed like a while before anything moved. The first thing I noticed was a slight sensation on my feet, like a feather was slowly sliding against it. I lifted my head to make sense of the feeling and a centipede creature with feathery claws and large eyes gazed back and then resumed its lazy trek across my foot. I dropped my head back in light laughter, and before I knew it, more had joined it.

I couldn’t distinguish one bug from the next. They all mingled together in what was one large feather, running across my feet and through my toes. Stopping the laughter that escaped my lips was nearly impossible and became even worse when something rubbed against my underarms. I threw my body to the side, trying to escape, only to feel something on the other armpit. It was a game of chinese yo-yo, and I was the middle. My eyes had been closed, and when I opened them to try to catch a glance of what was happening, two rather large deer stared back at me, their tongues roughly running against my smooth underarms. The sight of their large flat tongues licking me made me laugh that much harder and before I knew it, my eyes were shut again as I thrashed as best I could to make the tickling go away. Unfortunately for me, whatever had grabbed my ankles and wrists from the very beginning was not about to let go. I was stuck and all I could do was laugh.

I opened my eyes again at the feeling of something soft against my stomach. A fuzzy rat-like animal sat on top of me, its tiny claws dragging my tanktop just up to my breasts. It immediately got to work, using its tiny claws to torture my ribs one by one. I let my head fall back once more, tears running down my face as all of the animals worked me over into a giggling frenzy. My body shook violently when something, which I can only assume was the rats tail, quickly spun inside my belly button.

What was strangest was the way my body was reacting to this torment. I blushed at the feeling of a trickle of liquid down the cleft of my butt, and my predicament only got worse from there.

The animals seemed to sense my primitive desires. The rat creature sitting atop my belly lifted my shirt up to my neck, exposing my breasts. I didn't want to watch, knowing whatever it would do to me would be much worse if I saw it. The moment I felt something warm and wet cross over the tip of my nipple, I couldn't hold back the mixture of laughter and moans that fell from my mouth.

It was almost like my moaning was a signal. The deer moved their tongues faster, sometimes venturing towards my sensitive neck or the side of my breasts. The caterpillars ventured slowly up my legs, tickling as they went. I could only guess where they were headed and i could feel my pussy throb uncontrollably as a result.

The minute their feather-like feet hit my lips, i went silent. It felt so good yet tickled so bad and i was stuck between the feeling of wanting more and wishing it would all stop. I lifted my head at the touch of something different then the caterpillars against my inner thigh. It was courser and defined, like fur.

The squirrel from before looked back at me. I could only see its head, the rest of its body hidden by my own. I didn’t want to look yet I was so aroused and curious, I couldn't turn away. It smirked, knowing full well what its whiskers alone were doing to me and as it leaned in, its tongue hanging out slightly right in front of my clit, my body couldn't resist the urge to thrust my hips downward to its knowing tongue. It teased me, moving its head back in just enough time so as not to touch my clit and I moaned out in frustration. I needed something, anything, to touch me there. The caterpillars, as though sensing the squirrel needed room, nestled into the crease of my thigh and lips, a particularly sensitive area that made me jump and giggle. One caterpillar in particular burrowed between my cheeks, feathering my excruciatingly ticklish asshole. I had almost forgotten about the other animals working my body and I fell back into laughter as soon as I was reminded.

This entire time in the meadow has been strange so much so that not much surprised me anymore, yet the feeling of something parting me gently still threw me into a tizzy. I lifted my pelvis instinctively, waiting, though I didn't know what for. The cool breeze of the day mixed with the hot breath of the animal panting softly against my puffy lips. Suddenly its nose nuzzled into the nook above my clit. I let out a moan, the indirect touch on my button not enough to satisfy me but still arousing nonetheless. It moved its snout up and down, then slowly drug its tongue up the entire length of my lips, teasing my exposed entrance. It did this over and over again,. always the same agonizing speed, until finally it had mercy on me and licked a little bit higher, right over my sensitive bud. I cried out at the intense sensation, and just when I thought my suffering was ending, everything stopped. The deer, the rat, and the squirrel. I could still feel the caterpillars but no longer did they move. It was almost as if they were waiting for something. I groaned just wanting this torment to stop, but no such luck. A few minutes passed, and gradually I felt the stirrings of movement. Everything was starting again, slowly…torturously. First it was the deer, their long soft tongues dragging against my hallows leisurely. My pussy clenched as the rat began to gently lap at my nipple and used its tail to brush the tip of the other. The caterpillars started their slow crawl all over, some spending far more attention to my toes then I would have liked. To be honest with myself, I didn’t know if I could truly say I disliked this. There was something intriguing about the way it felt to be so helpless. I began to think perhaps I was a bit sick for thinking in such a fashion, but as soon as the squirrel touched my leg, almost as though it was letting me know it was there, I had no inhibitions about eagerly lifting my hips. It wasted no time, flicking the tip of my clit over and over again, using its claws to tease and tickle my lips.

Finally, I reached the edge, and hung there. The animals sensed this and slowed down just enough to make the moment last as long as possible. I had never felt such an exquisite torture, and I screamed. It was like a small ball of fire inside my belly exploded and ribboned throughout my entire body, leaving a pleasant yet intense afterglow I longed to rest in. The animals had similar thoughts. They all curled up against me, a job well done, I suppose, on their part. I heard birds again, as though my climax set the meadow into normalcy. The flowers above me were slowly opening just as my eyes began to close, and as I drifted off into sleep, I wondered if when I woke what my choice would be. Go home, or stay in this meadow just a little while longer.

Great story! :D

A truly wonderful first post.
Congratulations on delurking and joining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Great story! :D

A truly wonderful first post.
Congratulations on delurking and joining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Thanks! I have been working on this since I first joined and now can finally feel apart of the community instead of some strange forum stalker lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back