• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Comeuppance of Leggy Larry (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
In this cautionary tale of ticklish submission, a handsome rascal named Larry discovers to his consternation that the sins of the past don't always remain in the past—and that some punishments are tailor-made to fit the crime!

:jester:

The Comeuppance of Leggy Larry

by

T.T. Gore​

The package was delivered right on time.

I watched with a smile as my associates—hired for the job through certain connections I’d developed with a family enterprise whose name ended in a vowel—prepared my guest for our evening together. Larry—Larry Getz, my senior-year college roomie—was of course out like a light. I was looking forward to renewing our relationship!

I should explain that Larry and I had not been particularly friendly in the old days. He was a handsome jock with an eye for the girls while I…well, let’s just say that my interests diverged somewhat from the heterosexual norm. And it was my misfortune to draw Larry as a roommate. With his long legs, shapely posterior, muscular torso, hirsute chest and rugged good looks, dark-haired Larry was precisely the kind of guy who made my heart flutter. That might not have mattered terribly if he hadn’t somehow divined the fact that I had the hots for him. But he did—and it turned out that leggy Larry had a sadistic streak a mile wide!

Oh, he enjoyed tormenting me! Larry made it a point to parade around in the nude whenever possible, showing off his muscles and his long sexy legs and his curvy bare behind. The bastard knew—he KNEW—that I still had a desperate crush on him—and he thought it was funny! Once, even, he’d suggested that we talk—and he sat next to me on the sofa with his hand on my knee, saying that he said that he forgave me for making a pass at him! But the evil gleam in his eyes left me in no doubt of his true agenda.

Even years later, the memory of the cruel manner in which he’d behaved made me writhe with humiliation and anger! And it was so pointless! For deep in my heart I KNEW that Larry and I were soul mates. If he was exactly my type, I was exactly HIS type: Blonde, brown-eyed, slender, silk-skinned, good-looking in a slightly girlish way. But I also knew that there was no hope for a relationship—none! And so I endured an academic year of torture before graduation finally liberated me from Larry’s uncaring cruelty. Yet he never ceased to haunt my dreams…

But then, six years after graduation, a rich uncle of mine died childless, leaving me his multimillions. All at once I had the means to rekindle my relationship with Larry—on my terms. So I tracked him down. And I began to develop my plans for our reunion…

“Urrrrgh…” Larry grunted as the drug I’d injected into a curvy butt cheek brought him around. “W-w-w-what…?”

“Larry!” I chirruped. “So nice of you to drop by!”

“Huh…huh…uuh…?”
“It’s me, David, your old roomie from college!” I explained.

Larry’s eyes bugged out as he came fully awake realized his predicament.

“Are you with me, cupcake?” I inquired.

“What the FUCK do you think you’re DOING?!” he yelled. “Where the FUCK am I?! What the fuck is going ON—?!”

“Where you are,” I replied, “is in a very private place that I’ve prepared just for our reunion, Larry. And may I say that it’s great to see you again!”

I wasn’t lying about that! It WAS great to see Larry again, particularly in view of his current situation. My former roomie was stark naked, strung up by the thumbs with his legs widely parted and his big toes secured to a pair of iron ringbolts set in the concrete floor of the subterranean chamber. The walls and ceilings were thoroughly soundproofed so as not to disturb the neighbors. There was a definite possibility, you see, that our reunion would become rather noisy…

“David? What IS this, you little SHIT—?!”

“This is a private little college reunion, cupcake,” I explained. “Just you and me. I’ve always felt that there were unresolved issues between us. So now we’re going to work them out…”

“You candy-ass FAIRY!” he screamed in a paroxysm of fury. “You KIDNAPPED me! I’m going to have your ass ARRESTED and JAILED for this!”

“Oh, I don’t think so, Larry,” I snickered. “Because, you see, I’m going to videotape our evening together and believe me, you wouldn’t want it to go viral…”

“W-w-what do you mean…? Larry stammered, sounding a bit unsure of himself for the first time.

“You’ll soon find out, cupcake.” I stepped close and put a hand on his chest. “So just hang in there—not that you have a choice!”

He started threatening and cursing again, but I paid the bastard no mind. Anyhow, the threats died on his lips when I began taking my clothes off. Instead he started pleading with me to let him go. Ah, how I relished the whiny, servile tone of his voice! Larry was beginning to realize what lay in store for him over the next few hours—and that realization caused him to tremble with dread anticipation!

“Now it’s very simple, cupcake,” I said, favoring him with a cocky little smile. “Underneath that veneer of homophobe masculinity, I just know that you have a sensitive side! So you’re going to CUM for me tonight—three or four times!”

“I won’t DO that!” Larry screamed. “I fucking CAN’T do that! And you can’t MAKE me do it—!”

“No? Well, let’s see about that, cupcake!” I licked my lips. “Perhaps an hour or so of nonstop TICKLING will change your mind!”

“Tickling?!” he cried, writhing desperately in his bonds. “Omygod PLEASE David! Not THAT! I couldn’t STAND it—!”

Yes, I know, cupcake.” I tipped him a wink. I had you thoroughly investigated and wouldn’t you know it, several old girlfriends claimed that big strong Larry, the handsome horndog, is absurdly TICKLISH!”

“So will you CUM for me, cupcake?”

“But I just CAN’T—!”

“Then I have no other option!” And so saying, I stabbed my fingers into his defenseless armpits!

“EEEEEEEE!!!” Larry shrilled, arching his back and wiggling his hips. “EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Are you going to DO it for me, cupcake?” I sneered, digging my nails into his ribcage. “Are you going to show my how much you love and adore your old ROOMIE?”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” he bellowed in hysterical protest.

“You KNOW you want to!” I insisted, stroking his erect nipples. “That’s why you used to TEASE me, isn’t it? Because secretly you LIKED me in that special way!”

“NO-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO!!!”

“You just couldn’t ADMIT it to yourself! That’s why you pretended to be such a HOMOPHOBE!”

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“But we know better, don’t we? And now you can let yourself go—or should I say CUM?!”

As I taunted him, my fingers scampered from Larry’s armpits, to his sides, to his chest, to his belly and back again, until his laughter rose to a high-pitched wheezing scream and his face was bright pink and the sweat was trickling down his torso and legs to drip onto the floor. From time to time I toyed with the tangled curls of his pubic hair. At first the reaction I desired was not to be seen…but gradually…very gradually…Larry’s penis began to lengthen itself…and twitch…and rise…

“That’s it, cupcake!” I encouraged him. “If you can get an erection I’ll give you a five-minute break!”

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” he shrieked by way of reply. I was scratching his belly button with a well-honed fingernail and it seemed to be driving the poor guy NUTS!

I must confess that I didn’t really want to give him a break. Having this handsome, well-endowed horndog at my mercy was quite literally a dream come true, and I was sorely tempted to keep at it until poor Larry was tickled to BITS! Which would break first: his body or his mind? It might be fun to find out!

Ah, but to make him my docile sex poodle would be even sweeter…and there was every indication that leggy Larry was beginning to get in touch with his feelings…

Poor Larry hung there, wheezing and gasping for breath, as I prepared for phase two of his sexual reeducation. When I brandished the feather in his face, he quailed.

“Can you guess what I’m going to do with this, cupcake?” I snickered as I circled around to stand behind him. “If not, you’ll soon find out!”

I let Larry think about it as I surveyed the target area. His legs were trembling, his curvaceous fanny was quivering…and the family jewels were swaying between his wide-open thighs. It was indeed a savory moment! I let perhaps half a minute pass and then…

“GAAAAAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Larry screamed. He wiggled his curvy bare behind with desperate energy as the feather caressed his defenseless scrotum. “OH STOP-HOP-HOP IT!!! BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA!!! YOU FUCK-HUCK-HUCKING QUEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEEER!!! YOU’RE KILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Not such a smug fucking COCKTEASER now, are you?” I sneered. “What goes around comes around, asshole! Except I don’t think that you’re going to be cumming any time SOON—!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!” he bellowed as I swept the feather up the crevice between his butt cheeks. “OH GAAAAW-HAAAAW-HAAAAWD!!! NOT THERE-HARE-HARE!!!

“How about HERE, then?” I giggled, stroking the backs of his legs from ass to ankles.

“EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Larry screeched by way of reply. It appeared that he no longer had any breath to spare for insults. Every molecule of oxygen that he could drag into his laboring lungs was required to fuel his nonstop, side-splitting, gut-gusting LAUGHTER—!

I found myself fascinated by the manner in which his buttocks flexed and quivered in response to my intimate ministrations. Larry became especially frantic when I switched the focus of my ticklish assault from his balls to the crack of his ass. He went up on his toes, arched his back and shivered violently, like a lab rat receiving a series of electric shocks. His laughter turned into a high-pitched, wheezing whistle. Beads of sweat began to trickle down his torso.

It was a beautiful sight!

After several minutes of this it was obvious that the poor guy needed a break—but I found it difficult to suspend my assault. Now that I had the cockteasing horndog exactly where I wanted him, the desire to extract every last ounce of payback was well-neigh overpowering! There was plenty of time, I reminded myself forcefully—we had all weekend! And so, reluctantly, I lowered the feather. Larry sobbed with relief and sagged in his bonds.

With a sigh of satisfaction I stepped around to stand face to face with my old college pal. Larry’s handsome face was pink and his cheeks were wet with tears. His dark chest hair was damp with sweat. I noticed with interest that his nipples were rigid—and I was delighted to see that his penis was rigidly erect!

“Look at that!” I snickered. “I think you have the HOTS for me, cupcake! Yes, you do! But hmmm, didn’t you once tell me that you’re not that way…?”

“Uh…uh…uh…” he panted. “What…are you doing…to me…?”

“Well, cupcake, it would SEEM that I’m helping you get in touch with your true feelings!” I stepped closer, put a hand on his heaving chest and ran my fingers through his manly body hair. “Back in the day, I guess, you were too inhibited to pursue your heart’s desire! But now…”

“That’s not TRUE!” he whined, having managed by this time to catch his breath. “It ISN’T! I’m not a fucking—” But he thought better of uttering the homophobic slur that trembled on the tip of his tongue. This made me smile. Already my involuntary weekend guest was learning the wisdom of submission.

“Ah, but your precious PENIS tells a different story!” I put my other hand on his chest and gazed deep into his eyes. “I think that deep down inside, you like ME as much as I’ve always liked YOU!”

“If you like me so much, why are you…are you…” He stuttered to a stop.

“Why am I torturing you?” I stroked a stiff nipple with my fingertip, which caused him to writhe visibly. “Well, cupcake, I’m doing it for your own good…”

“Let me GO!” Larry sobbed. “You can’t DO this! I’m BEGGING you—!”

“Yes, and how I love that fact that you are!” I tweaked his nipples—hard!

“HIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!” Larry shrieked. “That HURTS—!”

But his joystick, I noted, was quivering with excitement…

“You know, cupcake, we could still be friends.” I scooted closer still, so close that our cocks brushed together. Larry’s whimper was music to my ears. “I’m willing to forgive and forget. That is, if you’re willing to make up for the way you treated me in college…”

“M-m-make up for it…?”

“Mmmm,” I sighed. “By being nice to me…by letting me be nice to you…” I lowered my hands to his trembling thighs. “Can you honestly say that you have no feelings for me, cupcake…?”

“Don’t CALL me that!” he cried. But his voice lacked conviction.

“I’ll help you,” I whispered. “I know it can be hard, overcoming a lifetime of inhibited thinking, but it would be worth it, Larry. Trust me on that…”

And I did help him!

Larry writhed madly as I caressed the swollen head of his yearning member with the feather. He poured out a stream of sexual words, pleas, demands. He wiggled his sexy ass and gyrated his hips and swore that he do anything—ANYTHING—if only I would permit him to cum!

“Yes…” I whispered into his contorted face. “Yes, cupcake, you’re going to do it for me soon…”

“UGH!!!” Larry grunted. He arched his back. His long legs went all tense. His svelte belly convulsed. “UGH-UGH-UGH-GRRRRUUUUGH!!!”

I stepped nimbly aside as my cupcake launched his load! Squirming prettily, bouncing on his toes, Larry emptied his balls in a series of muscular spasms that sent his body’s most precious essence soaring. Toward the end I moved in behind him and reached around to help him finish the job. He was sobbing with servile gratitude by the time I was satisfied that he’d given it up to the very last drop.

“That was EXCELLENT, Larry!” I exclaimed. “What a GOOD boy you are!” Once more I ran my fingers through his pubic hair, relishing how the damp, tangled curls tickled the palm of my hand. “I just KNEW you could to it!”

“Omygod!” he whined. “Omygod! That was SO fucking NICE! Oh please, David, I want to do it AGAIN!”

“And so you shall,” I assured him. “But not here. I think it’s time for bed, don’t you?”

“Oh DAVID—!”

Need I describe what happened after that? Suffice to say that in my snug bedroom, among tangled sheets, Larry and I went energetically to work on our relationship. The remainder of our weekend together was passed with no further need of bondage and discipline—though when my cupcake inquired as to the possibility of a repeat performance, I was tickled pink—!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back