• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Husband's Fantasy. FF/F FFM/F Naughty.

RedPyramidDoll

She's laying there on the bed. So cute as she sleeps. Her reddish brown hair is tucked behind her ears, and she's sleeping against a cold pillow in nothing but a thong. She looks so beautiful. I whisper for the ladies to come in. Two ladies, from her school years-- Both lesbians Emily, and Darlene. Their soft fingers start to work on her arms, pulling them gently above her head revealing her silky smooth armpits. As Emily ties my beautiful flower to the bed, Darlene works on her legs, tugging a little harder to uncurl them from the pillows. My wife Shae stirs in her sleep. The girls stop, grinning. She falls back asleep. Darlene ties her legs to the bedposts, hooking a loop on her toes and stretching them back.

Emily tiptoes to me, whispering "You sure she'll like this?" I grin. "She lives for it." Darlene nuzzles her face into Shae's curves, licking her sides. Darlene's red hair sliding down her body, making Shae squirm. She mumbles, "Kyle.. not tonight.. So.. So.. Sleepy." I nod to the girls to continue, whispering in Shae's ear, "I haven't touched you, love.." Her green eyes fly open, trying to sit up, being slammed back down by the tight bonds. "Oh. Oh no no no." She starts wiggling, her nervous giggles filling the room.

"My flower, I've brought back two of your good friends from long ago. Emily and Darlene. I've been sending them pictures of you, and needless to say, they're hungry for your curvy body." Shae's eyes widen, wiggling, looking at the two beautiful ladies wiggle their nails towards her sides. I grin, already becoming excited. The girls attack her sides with spidery tickles, squeezing, stroking, and prodding at them. Shae thrashes, laughing hard, screaming curses and begs. I sit at her shoulders, brushing her hair out of her face, lightly tickling her ears and neck, making her squeal and giggle like a little girl. "Bahahaby no more! Please!" I whisper again, "The night has only just begun." Emily and Darlene now sit at her hips, Darlene tickling her clit with her fingertips, and Emily tickles her feet with a feather. My lovely wife goes silent with laughter, I shiver with happiness at what she must be feeling. Even in our dating days, I remember oral always being awkward. I'd go down on my lovely pet, and she'd begin giggling hysterically with just one prod of my tongue on her clit.

Darlene keeps flicking her clit around, making Shae make loud guffaws of laughter, followed by sweet squeals as her toes are licked now by Emily. My dick is so hard, and trying to escape my boxers. I help the ladies by licking one armpit, and scribbling the other, watching her face get redder by the second, and little shouts of hysteria leaking out of her laughing mouth.

Emily crawls onto the bed, nuzzling her face into Shae's creamy thighs and shaven pussy, licking and kissing her swollen womanhood. Darlene pushes me aside and tickles her armpits while sucking on her nipples. I watch as she thrashes in pleasure and from tickling. I slip down to her feet, rubbing oils into them. I pull out a hairbrush and begin to scrape it on her feet. I hear that very familiar scream from the bed, followed by loud curses. Both girls pleasuring her begin giggling as they hear her, trying to pleasure her and tickle her. I playfully reach up and give both girls toes a quick tickle. Emily hisses at me and bites Shae's tummy playfully. Darlene giggles and sticks her tongue out at me.

Emily pulls out a vibrator and slips it inside Shae, kissing and sucking on her big boobs. Darlene tickles Shae's tummy, and bellybutton, her pussy nuzzling my lovely wife's lips. Shae obediently licks her out, making Darlene cum all over her face. Emily begins to masturbate in front of Shae, the other hand shoving the vibrator in and out of Shae, making her collapse in exhaustion from several orgasms. My dick can't take anymore, my boxers soaked and sticky with precum. I give the girls the signal, and they move up to Shae's upperbody, while I begin fucking her wildly, the girls tickle her armpits and boobs. I'll never forget that look of hysteria and pleasure in her wide eyes. I went harder and harder, knowing exactly where to hit, and came inside of her, letting her cum on my hard member as a reward. The girls kissed down her body as a thank you for such erotic entertainment, untied her, and tucked her into bed. I winked at them, and began to crawl in bed, tired as well.

Shae snuggles up to me, shaking with exhaustion. I kiss her, rock her, and let her fall asleep in my arms. Right before I fell asleep, I heard her softly whisper, "When can we do this again?" I chuckled, pet her hair, and fell asleep.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back