• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Open For Ideas!!!

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
After my win for "Jenni The Clown" in the Golden Feathers, I wanna give something back. So here it is!!! Open for requests! What do you, the fans, want to read? F/f? F/m? Jenni related or not. I will pick 2 of my favorite replies from this thread. The choice is YOURS!!!!

After my win for "Jenni The Clown" in the Golden Feathers, I wanna give something back. So here it is!!! Open for requests! What do you, the fans, want to read? F/f? F/m? Jenni related or not. I will pick 2 of my favorite replies from this thread. The choice is YOURS!!!!

I don't have a super specific concept for a story, however there are a few pointers that I would like included. I love your stories with a supernatural element, like "Witchy Woman" or "Trick or Treat", so something along those lines would be great! I also think a F/F would be a cool change up, since you haven't done one in a while. Any aspect of tickling besides just hands is always great too: mouth, fuzzy gloves, sexual, all the good stuff!

i like your story because of the depth of description, and the length that parted into many variant plot. the invention and creativity aspect inside your stories was enchanting and great. i love it.

i have an idea ...
how about a bride to be getting tickled by her mother in law.

if i explain my idea here, it will be long. so ... i'm going to send you a private messege for the plot

that's from me. please check your PM ...

thank you and hope you want to take my idea

How about a f/f....fiendish nylon foot tickling by Jenni on another femme clown impersonating Jenni the Clown

As long as it is /f, I'm all for it :D Although Jenni the clown is a great character, I'm not much into stories where males are tickled.

Sure, I'll pitch one. I agree with the comment that your supernatural stuff was pretty cool, I liked it, although I'm not a fan of the clown stuff.

Ok, my idea: the haunted mirror. If you're alone with this full-length mirror in an old abandoned mansion on halloween night, it's supposed to take you. A girl is dared to try it by her friends and doesn't believe in ghosts so she goes. She's got some kinda sexy halloween costume on. She looks into the mirror, and the mirror version of her comes to life. And when it strokes its tummy or armpit, the real girl feels it. And the mirror girl knows exactly what spots tickle the most and how to tickle her.

Damn just missed it. I'm still looking for a few new f/f voodoo doll tickling stories with sexual content... Dang, will wait for the next opportunity like this.

All the heels and nylons being worn on the sidelines of these NCAA womens college basketball games I wish someone would write a story maybe grabbing these women and tickling them for team information or something along those lines.

Ok, my idea: the haunted mirror. If you're alone with this full-length mirror in an old abandoned mansion on halloween night, it's supposed to take you. A girl is dared to try it by her friends and doesn't believe in ghosts so she goes. She's got some kinda sexy halloween costume on. She looks into the mirror, and the mirror version of her comes to life. And when it strokes its tummy or armpit, the real girl feels it. And the mirror girl knows exactly what spots tickle the most and how to tickle her.

Ooooooh, personally I like this idea! I like it a LOT.

Sure, I'll pitch one. I agree with the comment that your supernatural stuff was pretty cool, I liked it, although I'm not a fan of the clown stuff.

Wow! That is an amazing concept! Thanks LadyInternet!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back