• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Berlin / Germany: All male tickle parties

berlinerbaer

TMF Poster
If the parties were as bad as their advertising I would not recommend anyone to go. They are announced only at the "ticklefun" group forum at gayromeo, and only in German. Anyway! The next two parties are going to be May 11 and June 26, at 7:30pm. Use U6 or U7 metro line to "Mehringdamm", from where the venue, "Quälgeist", is a very short walk. The address is Mehringdamm 51, 4. Hof (house #51, fourth court), which means that you will have to walk through four gates before you find the entrance to the dungeon. See the detailed map here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=398771&d=1396535860

Gate #2 has a bell, marked as "Klingel" on the map.

Expect a personal welcome by KSM, the organizer, and quite probably some of the regulars, who will not hesitate to ask about your preferences etc. The location could not be better. It is a general SM studio, which KSM, one of their members, turns into a tickle dungeon 5-10 times a year. There is a bar where you can get cheap beers, and there are several playgrounds like an Andrew's cross and a massage table like device, both with bondage equipment that deserves 100% secure certification, plus a nice huge mattress in a secluded corner upstairs, where I remember intense many-on-one tickle fights having occurred.

It would be great if you guys could make up your mind, buy your tickets, and announce your attendance here or on tklfrat. The sooner you do so, the higher is the probability that we can boost attendance by other ticklephiles. I know for a fact that one Polish and one Swedish guy have already made arrangements for the May 11 event, and knowing one of them, Eric, I can guarantee noone will leave undertickled ;-) See the Events folder on tklfrat for more attendance discussions.

What are you waiting for?

Cheers,
Thomas.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back