• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Colman's Tickle House (Sole Sisters Productions)

tickle318

TMF Expert
IMAG0394 (2).jpg

Miss Coleman is a teacher at a University teaching English and she has a disrespectful student named Rebecca Mideo who is 18. Miss Coleman is 37, African American and Rebecca is mixed with Mexican and African American. In a class of 30, Miss Coleman really is annoyed by Rebecca’s blurt outs, and uneducated questions and answers. Miss Coleman is getting very irritated and aggravated with Rebecca, so she plans a private home lesson at her house. At the end of one of her classes she called Rebecca to her desk and said, you are failing an I feel you need a tutor, so Miss Coleman took Rebecca’s number an told her, I will call you when I come and get you for the session, Rebecca agreed.
On Friday at 6 o’clock, Miss Coleman called Rebecca and said, I’m on my way to get you, Rebecca replied, okay. At 6:17 P.M, Miss Coleman arrived outside her dormitory and called her phone again and said I am outside; Rebecca came outside and got in the car. Miss Coleman doesn’t live that far from campus, her and Rebecca just girl chat all the way to Miss Coleman’s house. They get to the house; Rebecca grabs her backpack and gets out the car, so does Miss Coleman. They walk into the house, Miss Coleman tells Rebecca sit on the couch; let me go get the lesson plan. Meanwhile, Rebecca sits and take interest in the house, she looks on the table at this fancy automatic spray bottle, with African culture painted on it, Rebecca gets curious and touches it an “BOOM’ it sprays in her face, it was chloroform, Rebecca was knocked out instantly.
Miss Coleman walks in the living room and see’s Rebecca unconscious, so she calls a fellow teacher who lives next door to come help carry Rebecca to the basement. 3 minutes later, Miss Coleman’s friend Miss Walker came over and they carried Rebecca to the basement. In Miss Coleman’s Basement is a bondage bed and a stock for feet, so they secure Rebecca’s wrist to the bed, then both teachers remove Rebecca’s Timberland boots, Miss Walker who is also African American took off the left boot, sniffed it and looked at the size and said, wow this student wears a 10, Miss Coleman sniff her socks and say, damn they smell good girl let’s take them off, so they proceed to take of the socks. Miss Coleman look at her soles and said, child we finna have us some fun, after that they strapped Rebecca’s ankles in the stocks, then wake her up, Rebecca awakes in a uproar, cursing saying, what the fuck are you doing let me go, Miss Coleman said, no your disrespectful and me an Miss Walker are going to teach you a lesson, so they immediately started tickling Rebecca’s feet. Rebecca went hysterical with laughter screaming, HAHAhehehehehhahahaha, please stop HAHAHAHHEhahahaHEHEhaha, Miss Coleman said, not until you learn your lesson, Miss Walker says, I’m going to get her arm pits, Rebecca went so crazy with laughter, wiggling and moving trying to escape, crying laughter. They tickled her for 10 minutes then they stopped, Rebecca was breathing hard saying, please I am so sorry I will do better just no more, Miss Walker tells Miss Coleman, I do not believe her, lets suck her toes, both teachers sat at the end of the bed, Miss Coleman got the right foot, Miss Walker got the left foot and they proceed to sucking and Rebecca flops like a fish in laughter and pleasure, screaming out, I can’t take it STOP HAHAAHAHAHA. Miss Coleman gets off the bed and licks her soles while Miss Walker sucks all 10 toes, they did that for 30 minutes straight. They stopped and Miss Coleman said, did you learn your lesson, with a stuttering reply Rebecca says yes and both teachers release her from bondage, and Miss Colman took Rebecca back to her dormitory and said, see you in class Monday, and tell your friend Andrea that she is next for a private home lesson, Rebecca said okay, and left to her dorm. Finish

Follow On IG - @solesisterproductions
Follow On Twitter - @SoleSisProd
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/solesisterproduction

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back