• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night of the Teddy's */m

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Code:

Night of the Teddy's */m

It was nearing dusk and had been raining all day long. The ground outside was wet and cold as I lied on my couch, watching Netflix for a good two and a half hours. My girlfriend was gone for the weekend for a business convention with a customer, so I had the house all to myself. I had plans to hangout with some guys that night, but that fell through.

I got pretty horny around 9:00, but decided to deny my instinctual urges. Feeling lonely and bored, I decided to go up to bed early. My girlfriend and I hadn't had sex yet, so we were in separate rooms. She had told me not to sleep in her bed, just because. Her saying that, with the combined fact that her pillows and blankets had her sweet scent, were all the reason I decided to sleep in her room that night.

Her walls were of a sophisticated pink, and back against the walI were two large teddy bears and one gargantuan one, almost as tall as myself. I laid down in her sweet-smelling bed and fell asleep pretty quickly.

I began dreaming of a great, white feather. It came shooting at my head as I awoke, startled. I tried to roll over to grab my glass of water, but found that I couldn't. I pulled again, and came to realize my wrists and ankles were bound to the bed. I was also stripped entirely of my clothes, down to my birthday suit. At first I wanted to scream to whatever sick bastard did this to me, but thought that I might be able to get out if I didn't. I struggled and pulled at my bonds, but could not budge.

I then looked around, and then I noticed something: the teddy bears were gone. I was starting to freak out, assuming some crazy person was in my house, but boy was I wrong. To my surprised horror, I saw the three teddy bears, alive and walking through the doorway to my girlfriend's bedroom. I prayed that if there was a God, that he would get rid of these possessed stuffed animals and that I would become a truly moral person. But before I could finish, the bears walked over and climbed up onto the bed. I cringed.

One of the smaller bears perched himself by my ankles. I was scared shitless. I closed my eyes in anticipation of an immense, exorcism like experience. Wiggle. A felt a slight tingle agains the sole of my foot. I opened my eyes to see the teddy bear dragging its furry paws up and down the length of my feet.

I giggled helplessly and I wiggled my toes in an agonizing anticipation. The soft, plush arms of the bear continued to incessantly drag across my nervous flesh, forcing quiet laughter out of me. Despite the annoying, wiggling sensation on my feet, I was glad for the lack of insane witchcraft that I had expected from the walking teddy bears.

Amidst my happy mirth, the other, not ridiculously giant teddy bear, crawled over to my neck and sat down behind my arms. Softly, but assuringly, it began to shake its fuzzy arms in the sensitive hollows of my arm. I laughed harder as I ate up the tickling on my feet and in my armpit. The soft fur felt amazing, despite the pleasurable torment that ensued from its fuzzy edges. I shook my head in laughter, as I began to writhe on my girlfriend's bed to escape the ticklish vibrations.

I continued to laugh hard, as I watched the gargantuan teddy bear go to its post. It perched itself between my spread legs and looked at me. Seeing its fuzzy, innocent face caused me to laugh a bit harder at the tickling I was already receiving. The big teddy began to rub my crotch, allowing its fuzzy arm to caress my extremely sensitive penis. Very soon, the fuzzy strokes had brought me to a full, almost straining erection. My hearty laughter from the feet and armpit torture caused my cock to get even harder for some reason.

I became very frustrated as the big teddy just stared at me, letting my boner just sit there. I continued to laugh and giggle helplessly as I waited for a response from the big teddy. A couple of tears rolled down my face from laughter as I stared back at the massive stuffed animal. I watched intently as the bear literally reached down towards its own crotch and ripped at its own stitching, a bit of white fluff falling out. Giggling and squirming, I moaned and my body shook as the gigantic teddy bear sank down onto me, allowing my throbbing erection entry into the tear in its fur.

I shook and screamed with laughter as I bucked into the massive fluff monster. Once my cock was inside this possessed teddy bear, I felt an immense burst of sensation. The tight pressure of the inside of the stuffed animal caused me to moan, but also cackle with pleasure as the inside fluff hugged and brushed my ticklish cock. The massive teddy began riding me, as I laughed and laughed, pleasure building in my crotch region. The two bears tickling my feet and armpit sped up their pace, as I bucked again and screamed with laughter.

The giant bear continued humping the shit out of me as it leaned down and wiggled its furry paws against my sides. I cackled with glee as I writhed in a helpless heap of ticklish agony. Thinking of my girlfriend, I knew I shouldn't be enjoying this, but I completely loved every second of the torture and caressing. My cock began throbbing as the bear squeezed my hips intently causing me to scream in a ticklish orgasm that lasted at least thirty seconds.

The head climbed off of me as the other two stopped their tickling. They all walked over to their corner of the room, where they all turned back into ordinary teddy bears. The next morning I woke up, smiling as I looked over at the three fuzzy friends.

this was soo awesome hope for more

Quite a fun story. I'll never look at my stuffed animals the same again. I knew they had nothing but evil intent!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back