• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Such Devoted Sisters Four: Stepmom Strikes Back (MF/FF INtense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Shannon and Jennifer have had their fun at the expense of their stepmother Lori—but what goes around comes around, girls! And with the benefit of some inside information, plus the assistance of a surprising collaborator, the stepmom is claiming some hilarious payback!

:jester:

SUCH DEVOTED SISTERS

Chapter Four: Stepmom Strikes Back

by

T.T. Gore

***​

Lori Baxter favored her stepdaughters with a nasty smile. They’d had their fun at her expense—hadn’t they just!—but now the tart trotter was on the other foot. It was payback time—and Lori intended to demand compound interest!

Shannon and Jennifer sat side by side on the sofa, seething with frustration and fear. Neither one of them could believe how quickly the tables had been turned. Shannon shot her sister a resentful glance.

“This is all YOUR fault!” the long-legged vixen whined. “It was YOUR idea to embezzle that money from the bank!”

“Well, YOU went along with it didn’t you?” Jennifer responded venomously.

“Girls, girls!” Lori chided them. “Enough of this bickering! It’s just fortunate for you both that I caught onto your little scheme before anyone else did. Now that you’ve returned your ill-gotten gains, Jennifer, there’s nothing to worry about!”

“Yeah, right!” The freckle-faced cute rolled her eyes. “As if you’re going to let us off the hook!”

“Yes, well, that’s true,” Lori nodded. “There remains the matter of your punishment…”

At this, both sisters squirmed their fetching fannies on the sofa. After the way they’d used and abused their stepmother, the coming punishment was likely to be severe! But they knew they had no choice in the matter. Even though the money had been returned, if Lori ratted them out there’d be trouble. Jennifer would surely lose her job, and if the police took an interest in the case…

So they bit their lips, swallowed their bile and waited for sentence to be pronounced.

“Here’s what I’ve decided,” Lori began…

***​

“Gosh, Mrs. Baxter! Thanks a lot!” The boy next door was eyeing his prospective victims with a proprietary eye. “But are you sure it’ll be okay?”

“Oh, it’ll be just FINE, Bobby.” Lori patted the slender young man’s cheek. “For reasons that I’d rather not explain if you don’t mind, the girls will never tell. Isn’t that right, girls?”

No articulate answer came from Shannon and Jennifer, only a series of muffled grunts. This was not surprising, given that they’d each been gagged with a pair of their stepmother’s balled-up panties. And they were not freshly laundered panties, either, Lori reflected with grim satisfaction…

“Great!” Bobby exclaimed. His voice hardened. “It’ll be nice to pay them back for what they put ME through!

“Yes, indeed, and we have the whole weekend to spend with them! But you understand the rules, do you not?” The slender redhead wagged a finger in the young man’s face. “No inappropriate touching!”

“Right, I just tickle their feet,” he replied.

“Exactly!” Lori nodded. “As you see, I have them stripped, restrained and ready for their punishment.”

“But I can take my clothes off?”

“NNNNNNGH!!! MMMMMMPH!!!” Jennifer and Shannon protested.

“Yes, dear, you have my permission to go naked.” Lori smiled. He was quite a good-looking young man! She’d caught him sneaking out of the house one afternoon and a brief interrogation sufficed to reveal the story of how he’d fallen into the clutches of the Baxter sisters. At this, Lori had a brain wave! Having discovered the girls’ tawdry little embezzlement scheme, the slender redhead been plotting her revenge against them. Why not enlist Bobby into the plot? He accepted Lori’s offer with alacrity…especially when she assured him that he’s be well rewarded for his services…

The sisters struggled against their bonds as Bobby undressed. Stripped to their scanty panties, they were lying face up, side by side, on the big old brass bed in the guest bedroom. Their arms were securely bound behind their back and their ankles were bound to the brass rail in such a way that their bare feet protruded over the edge of the mattress. As a finishing touch, each girl’s big toes had been bound together with pink knitting twine.

Shannon was acutely conscious of the touch of her big sister’s shoulder, hip and leg. And despite the humiliating circumstances, she could not quite suppress the lustful sensation that smoldered deep in the pit of her belly. And of course, Jennifer was experiencing similar emotions. Her guts felt all loose and greasy…her thighs trembled with desire…

“All right, Bobby.” Lori settled herself into the rocking chair that stood in a corner of the room. The silk robe she was wearing fell away from her elegant legs as she crossed them. “You can begin any time now.”

“GGGGGGLLLLLLP!!! UUUUUURRRRRRK!!!” the sisters grunted. The hairs on their arms jumped to attention in anticipation of the torment soon to come.

Bobby, stark naked now, went down on his knees at the foot of the bed. From her vantage point in the corner, Lori admired his shapely bare behind. Really, he was such an attractive young man! And so compliant…

The necessary implements had been placed on the floor, just under the bed. After a moment’s deliberation, Bobby selected a sterling silver dessert fork. He admired it for a moment and then…and then…

“HMMMMMMMMPH!!!” Jennifer screamed into their wicked stepmother’s panties! The freckle-faced cutie writhed energetically, bouncing her curvy derriere on the mattress as a potent thrill of ticklish sensation shot up her leg! Her eyes bulged and her trim belly convulsed with the effort—the futile effort—of forcing a bellow of laughter through the tasty panty gag that filled her mouth.

“Don’t neglect dear Shannon!” Lori admonished her sorcerer’s apprentice. And Bobby didn’t! He next applied the tines of the fork to the long-legged vixen’s silken soles, eliciting a muffled but heartfelt howl of hilarity!

For the next several minutes the naked tickler wielded the dessert fork with sadistic precision, driving the sisters to extremes of desperate albeit unavailing struggle. Their faces turned bright pink—their nipples stiffened—a delicate, pungent sweat bathed their skin. And their panties became rather damp! Even from her chair in the corner, Lori could detect the telltale scent of arousal. She shook her head ruefully. Such naughty, naughty girls!

As for Bobby, he soon found himself in a VERY manly way indeed, and was hard put to it to keep his hands off his upright organ! Mrs. Baxter had warned him against unauthorized ejaculation—but tickling these helpless hotties was making him horny in the EXTREME—!”

“BWUUUUMMMMF!!! GLLLLUUUUGH!!!” the sisters shrieked—or attempted to shriek— as their defenseless feet were ruthlessly stroked. And they sobbed with relief when the tickling finally stopped!

“Hmmmph!” Lori snorted, having risen from her chair to inspect the results of round one. “They don’t look so snotty and superior now, do they?”

Indeed they did not. Jennifer and Shannon were struggling for breath. Their breasts heaved. Their hair was damp and disordered and their pink cheeks were wet with tears. Their legs trembled uncontrollably and their toes wiggled. They stared up at their wicked stepmother with frank terror glittering in their brown eyes.

“Don’t go getting the idea that we’re finished with you,” Lori sneered. “No, my darling stepdaughters, we’ve only just BEGUN!” Her lips twisted up into a salacious, sadistic smile. “You tramps are going to PAY for the humiliations you inflicted on Bobby and me! Oh, yes, you’re going to pay DEARLY! I’m sure you wish you could apologize—but unfortunately you can’t, can you? Because you both have a mouthful of my panties!”

“NNNN-NNNN-UMMMM!!!” Shannon grunted in mute protest—or was it a plea for mercy? Lori couldn’t tell and she didn’t particularly care. With another derisive snort, she nodded to Bobby. The naked tickler had laid the fork aside and how he was holding…a pair of red plastic skewers of the type used to impale fruit for tropical cocktails. They were about six inches long, with one end shaped like a pineapple and the other honed to a nicely pointed tip.

“You girls are going to LOVE what’s coming next!” Lori chortled. She returned to her chair, sat down and gestured commandingly. Bobby removed his hand from his tumid joystick—he’s been petting it gently—and refocused his attention on the sisters’ deliciously helpless feet.

“GLLLLUUUURRRRK!!!” FMMMMURRRRG!!!” the sisters howled as their soles were repeatedly pricked with the skewers. The sensation—part painful, part ticklish—was absolutely UNBEARABLE! And it got worse a moment later when Bobby started SCRATCHING their soles—scratching them HARD!

Shannon and Jennifer writhed against one another, writhed away from one another, bounced their behinds on the mattress, twisted their heads to and fro, frantically strove to squirm free of their bonds—and they LAUGHED! Of course it didn’t SOUND much like laughter! The sounds they were making behind their panty gags would not have been out of place in the deepest pit of Hell! But for all that, their nipples were stiff with excitement and their loins smoldered in the grip of an ungovernable lust!

At length Lori rose from her chair. With a smile of satisfaction she allowed the robe to slip from her shoulders. Now clad in nothing more than black silk panties of an exceptionally daring cut, she strode to the bed and knelt by Jennifer’s side.

“Bobby, why don’t you concentrate on Shannon’s feet?” the bare-breasted redhead suggested. She laid a hand on the freckle-faced cutie’s trembling thigh. “I want to have a chat with Jennifer.”

“Anything you say, Mrs. Baxter!” With a snicker, he went to work on the younger sister’s feet with both skewers. Shannon squealed and howled into her stepmom’s panties as the balls of her feet and the pads of her toes were pricked and scratched.

“It was SO foolish of you to steal that money!” Lori cooed, digging her nails into Jennifer’s thigh. “And even MORE foolish to leave the evidence lying around where I could find it!” She placed her other hand over Jennifer’s pert breast. Sighing with pleasure as the erect nipple tickled her palm. “Because NOW look what’s happened!”

“UUUUUURRRRRRK!!!” the freckle-faced cutie grunted as her nipple was rolled between Lori’s thumb and forefinger. “MMMMMMPH!!!”

“You’re such a PRETTY girl,” Lori sighed. “Not as beautiful as your little sister, perhaps, but very cute!”

She gave her stepdaughter’s nipple a firm tweak. Jennifer responded by arching her back and screaming. Thanks to the panty gag, though, it was a soft scream, deep, throaty and somewhat yearning…

Meanwhile Shannon was engaged in a rather more energetic struggle! The skewers were now probing the tender spaces between her toes soles with merciless enthusiasm, and the sensation this produced was positively HORRIFIC! The long-legged vixen squirmed and writhed and sweated and made muffled frantic sounds behind her panty gag—but this merely encouraged Bobby to redouble his efforts!

The naked tickler couldn’t fucking BELIEVE how hot this kinky scenario was making him! Bobby’s cock was standing tall and its swollen head was covered with pre-cum. He figured that the only way to keep himself from jerking off to orgasm was to concentrate as hard as he could on Shannon’s feet—and he did!

As for Jennifer, her struggles were of a somewhat different character! She shivered and squirmed under the insistent caress of her sadistic stepmother’s roving hand. She didn’t want to—she hated herself for it—but the freckle-faced cutie was becoming MORE aroused! Even the pain resulting from the occasional tweaking of her nipples was a sweet sensation! Ah, how she longed for Lori’s questing fingers to pet her curl-covered mound—!

But it was not to be!

“No, no!” Lori admonished her, shaking her head and smiling. “You don’t expect me to play FAVORITES, do you?” She darted a finger into Jennifer’s navel and scratched it, causing the poor girl’s cheeks to puff out as she screamed into her panty gag!

Lori tormented the freckle-faced cutie for a few more minutes, then she and Bobby switched targets. Shannon was pink-faced, trembling and sweaty, but she still looked incredibly hot! The slender redhead chuckled as she brushed a lock of hair from her stepdaughter’s brow.

“After this, I imagine, you’ll treat your stepmother with more respect, hmmm?” Lori punctuated this question by taking a rigid nipple between her thumb and forefinger, and giving it a squeeze. Shannon writhed.

“Yes, I think you will!” Lori squeezed harder, which caused the long-legged vixen to emit a high-pitched squeaking scream that died behind her panty gag.

Lori laid her other hand on Shannon’s svelte belly and began to stroke it with sharp nails.

“NNNNUUUURRRRK!!!” Shannon howled. “GLLLLUMMMMPH!!!” she added as Lori tweaked both nipples several times. And like Jennifer, she was appalled to find herself becoming more aroused by the moment!

Lori’s face was wreathed in an evil smile. Her hand moved lower…her fingers slid beneath the band of Shannon’s panties…

“Um, Mrs. Baxter…?” Bobby’s face betrayed his next words before they emerged from his mouth. “I think…I mean I don’t think…I mean I’m getting…”

He blushed. Lori chucked. Such a sweet young man!

“Yes, I know,” she said. “It IS becoming difficult to keep your emotions under control, isn’t it?”

“I know you said I shouldn’t,” Bobby gulped. “But I…that is I’m getting…”

“Hush now!” Lori exclaimed, moving from the side of the bed. “I completely understand! A young man like you has needs!” She knelt behind Bobby and put her arms around his waist. He moaned and wiggled his shapely fanny as the slender redhead’s breasts pressed against his back and her gentle hand closed around his throbbing joystick.

“You’ve been SUCH a good boy this afternoon,” Lori cooed as she toyed with the head of his rigid penis. “So why don’t we step across the hall to MY bedroom, sweetie? Your reward awaits!”

“What about these two?” Bobby asked as he rose—somewhat unsteadily—to his feet.

“Oh, I think they’ll be fine right where they are!” Lori exclaimed with a merry laugh. “We’ll resume our business with them later. Now come along.”

She took Bobby’s hand and led him away.

For the next hour the sisters lay side by side on the guest room bed, squirming in their bonds as they listened to the sounds coming from their stepmother’s bedroom. She was evidently treating Bobby to an advanced lesson in male and female anatomy. And to judge by their joyous cries of delight and pleasure, he was an honor student! But Shannon and Jennifer knew that when Bobby’s lesson ended—theirs would begin anew!

It was going to be a long, long weekend…

Always loved your stuff Gore... Always well written and just on the edge of complete indecency :)

YES PLEASE. MORE, LONGER, MORE...let the Girls get it! and let them get revenge on the stepmother...PLEASE!

Well, I'm glad that people enjoyed the sisters' latest outing…and I have no doubt that Shannon and Jennifer are even now plotting their revenge…

Ami the only one who wants the stepmother and neighbor boy continue working the girls over? They haven't even had their feet worshipped or had orgasms yet. I say let their punishment continue! :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back