• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katie Holmes tickling story

Rockauthor

TMF Master
KATIE HOLMES

Starring in

The Three Wishes of Captain Gerard

(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

Saudi Arabia - Present Day

U.S.A.F. Capt. Philip Gerard, a decorated veteran and Gulf War hero, engages in combat exercises, flying his state-of-the-art F-16 bomber. Capt. Gerard was one of the best fighter pilots the air force had ever seen. Members of his airborne division have even nicknamed him “super fly” because of his incredible ability to execute seemingly impossible combat maneuvers.

Philip is thirty-years-old, he has a beautiful wife named Sara, and two wonderful sons named Steven and Brandon. The Gerards live in the suburbs in a nice, two-story house with a white picket fence and the family dog, a beagle named Pax. They enjoy camping as well as going to air shows. Capt. Philip Gerard seemed to be living a perfectly normal life¾until now.

It was about 1400hrs when the pilot had finished with his drill. He was headed back to base when something terrible happened. Out of nowhere, a surface-to-air missile struck his aircraft and sent it plummeting to the earth. Gerard tried desperately to regain control of the F-16 but after several minutes his efforts proved futile, and he had to use his eject seat. Hanging from his parachute and floating down across the barren desert, he watched his plane tumble helplessly to the ground only to end up a blazing twisted pile of steel rubble.

He landed safely several miles from the air base in a vapid, lonely, blistering stretch of desert nothingness. All he could do was wait now - wait for a search party to locate the wreckage and rescue him from the cruel elements of this vast, dry terrain. Time went by at a snail’s pace as Capt. Gerard lay in misery under the pitiless sun. He grew thirstier with every passing moment, and the intense heat caused Philip to hallucinate and see mirages.

He could’ve sworn he saw the beautiful face of Katie Holmes from TV’s Dawson’s Creek tempting him with her bedroom eyes. Philip was a huge fan of the WB hit series. It was always one of the highlights of his week. He had the biggest crush on the 24-year-old brunette who played the role of Joey. Many a night he’d lay in bed fantasizing about Katie Holmes, and what he’d do with that hottie if he had his way with her.

Philip also had a secret love for tickling. Nothing in the world made him happier than to imagine Katie being tied up and helpless as he took advantage of the opportunity to tickle her silly. He would investigate every susceptible spot on her incredibly ticklish flesh, especially Katie Holmes’ bellybutton.

The vision of the seductive young actress that Capt. Gerard had hallucinated was still enticing him. He could see her whole body now; he could see Katie’s soft, milky-white skin as it contrast against her black bikini lingerie. Her stretched out arms rested behind her head, revealing Katie’s smooth, hairless armpits; her whole body language simply had come and get me written all over it.

Though Capt. Gerard was weary and parched, he started to crawl toward the mirage of Katie Holmes as it floated above the desert floor. The dazed pilot babbled incoherent sentences as the beautiful illusion began to slowly fade away. Philip was taken aback for a moment, then he dropped his head in disappointment. It was right then that Capt. Gerard noticed an strange object poking out of the fine sheet of sand.

It was sort of oval in shape, bronze, and very old-looking. The curious pilot reached out his hand and pulled the object up from the sand. It was an antique oil lamp no bigger than a tea kettle. Capt. Gerard held the lamp in his hand with an appraising gaze. He then started brushing sand off of the artifact when something startling happened.

A sparkling cloud of purple smoke began to slowly rise out of the lamp. Surprised by the sudden event, Capt. Gerard dropped the lamp as the thick, luminous smoke continued to flow from its spout. It rose about seven feet high until the purple cloud began to form in the shape of man. Philip couldn’t believe what he was seeing as the smoke literally turned into a genie.

I don’t friggin believe this. It’s an actual genie, he thought.

Yes, a real genie had appeared before him. The seven-foot-tall wonder stood with his arms folded, wearing the typical genie garb, and he had a cordial smile on his goatee-clad face. A sudden rush of adrenalin revitalized Capt. Gerard and the heat-induced fatigue he suffered til this point had left him. The pilot was completely alert and attentive to this new and unusual situation.

“I am Kamir,” he offered with a courteous bow. “You have summoned me from the magic lamp and now I shall grant you three wishes.”

Philip pondered, Hmm, three wishes. This is so wild. I just can’t believe this is really happening to me. But, what do I wish for. I have to seriously think about this. I could wish for something noble, like an end to the war or something - or maybe I should wish for one of my wildest fantasies to come to life. I’m so thirsty and tired. Right now, all I really want is some relief from this insufferable desert heat.

“First, I wish for an air-conditioned tent with a plush bed and a buffet of food and drink inside,” said Capt. Gerard.

“Your wish is my command,” said the genie with a courteous bow.

Kamir majestically stretched his arms out and waved his hands. Instantly, a large tent appeared before them. Philip was absolutely in awe of the genie’s power. The young pilot rushed inside the tent excitedly. Indeed, inside was nice and cool; there was a very roomy, inviting bed on his left and on his right was an especially long table displaying a bounteous selection of meats, fruits, cakes, pies, beers, wines, just the way Philip had wished.

Capt. Gerard enjoyed the satisfying feast, and after he had finished he climbed up on the capacious, comfy bed and fell sound asleep. Philip dreamt he had Katie Holmes tied up on the bed with her bare feet trapped in a set of wooden stocks. He approached her with wiggling fingers and the WB hottie impulsively screamed with laughter, begging not to be tickled; she curled her toes locked in the cutest little way as she giggled with abandon.

Philip awakened. He knew exactly what he wanted for his second wish and jumped out of bed to again meet with the genie.

“Are you ready to make your next wish, Master?” Kamir asked.

“Yes,” answered Gerard. “Is it possible for you to cause the actress Katie Holmes to appear right here, tied stretched-out to this bed, with her bare feet locked through a set of stocks?”

“Of ’course. I have the power to grant you whatever you desire.”

“Oh! Wow! Great!” The excited man praised; his heart was racing and he was almost panting like a dog. “Yes, Kamir, make that my second wish.”

Again, the genie pretentiously stretched out his arms and waved his hands over the king-size bed. Instantly, the Dawson’s Creek star magically appeared tied stretched-out to the grandiose bed, with her bare feet locked through a set of stocks. Philip just couldn’t believe what was he was seeing; his wildest dream actually came true. There she was, the incredibly pretty Katie Holmes on her back, tied to the bed; she had an absolutely shocked look on her face.

This can’t be happening, he thought.

“HUH? OH MY GOD, W-W-WHERE AM I?” The stunned actress exclaimed; Katie looked all around her, confused and anxious from this strange event.

“Wow! It’s really you! You’re Katie Holmes from Dawson’s Creek,” the giddy pilot proclaimed. “Oh my god, you’re more beautiful than anything I could ever imagine.”

“W-W-WHAT? HOW DID I GET HERE? W-WHO ARE YOU?”

“I’m someone who has dreamed about this for a long time, Katie, and thanks to my genie my wish has come true.”

“GENIE? OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?”

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you. I’m just going to tickle you all over, til my heart’s content.”

The actress donned a bemused frown on her face. “TICKLE ME? BUT, I’M NOT EVEN TICKLISH! I NEVER HAVE BEEN! YOU‘D BE WASTING YOUR TIME!”

Gee, that possibility never occurred to me, Philip thought. My fantasy’s no good unless she’s ticklish. Then all of a sudden Capt. Gerard remembered he had one more wish left.

“Kamir, for my third and final wish I want you to make Katie extremely ticklish so I can have my fun with her.”

“As you wish, my master,” said the genie with a courteous bow. He repeated his hand gestures and Capt. Gerard watched as Katie Holmes shivered as if a chill ran up her spine.

“Oooh!” Katie shouted.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle,” Philip taunted, approaching the bare feet of the helpless actress with wiggling fingers and a mischievous grin on his face.

“NO! NO! WAIT! WAIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” She screamed; her pretty, bare feet jerked violently like banners in the wind; her toenails were painted the perfect shade of red which Capt. Gerard found especially sexy.

His fingers did the talking and the walking when they reached Katie’s vulnerable soles; he deftly stroked them along her smooth arches, probing between her sensitive toes, and gently scratching up and down the sides of her terribly ticklish feet.

Katie Holmes went berserk!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! NO! WAIT! WAIT! STOP! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”

She whipped her hair back and forth, twisting and turning desperately to try and escape her bondage, and screaming in ticklish agony. After awhile though, the tickle-fetishist pilot gave Katie Holmes a bit of a rest.

“PLEASE *gasp* NO MORE *gasp* I CAN’T STAND BEING TICKLED!” Katie begged; she was tired and breathing heavily to catch her breath.

“But, we’re just getting started, my dear,” teased Philip; he then climbed atop the bed and straddled Katie Holmes, preparing her for the worst of the tickle torture. “I have got to see just how ticklish your belly button is.”

When Katie Holmes heard that, her lips quivered and her lovely eyes were wide with trepidation.

“WAAAAHAHAHA! WOOOOHOOHOOHOO! NO! DON’T DO THAT! NO! WAIT! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!”

Unfortunately for the WB cutie, her pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears and Capt. Gerard softly dug his fingers in the extraordinary ticklish region of Katie’s belly button.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA *hiccup* STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!”

Katie Holmes bucked up and down on the bed as Philip used one hand to continue tormenting her belly button while he used his other hand to investigate Katie’s smooth, hairless underarms; he swiftly rubbed up and down the sides of her ribs then moved down to her waist then back up to her armpits.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH NO! STAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! OOH! OOH! STOP! STOP! STOP! THAT TICKLES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WAIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M TOO TICKLISH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! *gasp* NO MORE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! THAT TICKLES! ”

Capt. Gerard gave Katie Holmes another rest to let her catch her breath. He got off the bed to introduce some very ticklish raspberries to the bottoms of Katie’s horribly ticklish feet; the poor girl screamed and screamed and laughed and laughed, ultimately loosing control of her bladder. Capt. Philip Gerard didn’t care about the enemy fire that shot his plane down. He was just too content with his good fortune of discovering that genie who made his wildest dreams come true.

THE END

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back