• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The True Tickle!

Tickle Stud

TMF Poster
True Tickle ~ Nichole

About 5 months ago i had the privelige of meeting a cute girl named Nichole from my school (yeah that's her name, if she's on the forum then, what's up babe) Well one nite i came home drunk from a party and she was online, so we were talking, and we got into what turns us on, so me, without any inhabitions left just blurted out feet and tickling, and was quite shocked to learn those were right up there on her list too. (yes i saved the convo and read it the next morning to make sure it wasn't just the alcohol) so as time went on we'd talk about that A LOT, finally i told her i'd love to tie her up someday and just tickle her and once again to my shock she told me that she was definetly all about it. So we'd always make plans to chill but they somehow always ended up getting cancelled. well finally just a week ago we got to hang out. we went to her house, no one was home so we just started making out or whatever, and i said "so where am i tying you down anyway?' pretty sarcastically, but she goes "on my mom's bed" so we go investigate her moms room, a dreamlike 4 poster bed is just sitting there calling me to throw her on it and tickle her for a few years. so i go "well what am i tying you with" and she went into the other room, grabbed some handcuffs (don't ask me why she had those) some rope, and a few of her dad's ties. She strips down to her bra and panties (yeah we'd talked enough to make her feel comfortable just stripping to be tickled, damn im good) and lays on the bed. Now I'm a little shaky at this point, but i proceeded to tie her wrists spread apart, one at each post, i tied those with the ties, she was a little uneasy but pretty confident that tickling wasn't gonna be all that bad, i mean come on, it turned her on usually. Then i moved to the foot of the bed with rope, tied her ankles spread apart, one at each post. The handcuffs proved to be useless so i just threw those to the side. i asked her if she was ready and she giggled a little and said she was, so with that i started tickling her left foot, she started shaking, but not quite laughing, her toes we're flexing like crazy and her foot was desperately trying to get away, i kept this up for a few minutes, then thanked god for my long arms and tickled both feet at the same time, she muttered a few '"mmpphs" and then finally lost it 'AHAHAHAHAH OK OK ENOUGH HAHAHAH' but i wasn't even close to finished with her. "lets see where else your ticklish" i said and then straddled her and started tickling her thighs causing her to explode in laughter and buck like a rodeo bull. 'HAHAHA OH MY GOD STOP STOP STOP HAHAHAHAH PLEEEEHAHAHAHASE" then i started squeezing her sides and got a minor reaction, then i went in for the kill on her baby soft underarms, causing her laughing and bucking to go up a few notches, 'HAHAHAH PLEASE ENOUGH ENOUGH, I CAN'T TAKE IT, HAHAHAHA" i let up and then went back to her feet, i told her she was a good sport and that i remembered she loved having her feet nibbled, licked, kissed and toes sucked, so i decided that she deserved that (because even if she didn't i probably wouldn't have worshipped them...haha yeah right) so i then started licking her right foot, she giggled but it was more moans then anything else, then i just completely was all over her feet for a good 15 minutes, then i went back to tickling them, i grabbed a pen and wrote "nichole is ticklish" all over her soles causing her to squeal with laughs of pleasure and tickling. I untied her and tickled her while she was free for a bit, then pinned her down and tickled her underarms for a good 5 minutes before letting up a final time, and since tickling does turn both of us on...yeah you can probably guessed what happened after that!!

TickleStud:)

Awesome dude! Better than I expected! Plus ya did the crazy-no-no dance with her ;)

Attachments

• Sorry(31)S.JPG
    Sorry(31)S.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 62
  • images063.jpg
    images063.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Image84.jpg
    Image84.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 59
  • bedbound2.jpg
    bedbound2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 4T4T.jpg
    4T4T.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 71
no no dance!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
sorry i had to applaud you on that one

Well done, Stud--in deed and in word. Good writing and good luck in your continuing tickling adventures.

Thanks for the good words scooby and dog, im working on a piece for scooby right now about posh spice and then after that my schedule is pretty free, so i implore you to leave a request or two, thanks...peace

TickleStud

Dear Stud,

If you are really taking story requests, I would love to see you do one using Jessica Alba as Max in Dark Angel, Katie Holmes as Joey Potter on Dawson's Creek or any one of many other celebs with a beautiful body and a tough attitude.

However, as I've expressed elsewhere on our beloved Forum, please do not write a tale where the heroine/ticklee breaks down at the first touch or begs and pleads about how terribly ticklish she is and how she "just can't take it when someone tickles me!".

We need some gals with backbone, who put up some fighting resistance. I would like to see the tickler have to work for his victory. For me the psychological battle with the ticklee is key and not just a list of "hahahahaha's" with celebrity names attached.

Thank you for your generous offer and I would be happy to return the writing favor--a kind of story exchange. You could e-mail me at [email protected] if you would like to discuss possibilities.

dig dug dog

Yeah i really am taking requests, I just finished up scooby's request and now i have one from Princevegeta for the olson twins, So as soon as im done that ill let you know, also im not very familiar with the show dawsons creek, but i am familiar with katie holmes, and the same goes for dark angel too. So if there's anyone else you'd like to see, Angelina Jolie if you like tough chicks perhaps, then let me know, thanks, peace

TickleStud:)

uhhh

haha, did my story about posh spice suck? like 300 people read it, lol. im always open to feedback and i've never had one that much of a lack of readers. why am i posting on this thread? cuz people actually read this one!!;)

TickleStud

Hey Stud,

In my humble opinion, the story was fine, but I'll point out two items, just for your consideration:

1. The story ends very quickly after the tickling begins. There is not that much "pay off" in terms of tickling, laughter and seeing her react to the situation.

2. When one mixes names of real people into a fantasy--especially people who are among the readers--it kind of undermines the story's believability. (Unless the fantasy is really about those people!) It draws attention to the fact that this is "just a story".

Thanks for your writing and I look forward to future work!!

*sniffle* but I liked being in the story!! Haven't you ever read Shifty Eyed Dog's Mandy Moore series??

The last thing I want to do is deprive people like Scooby of well deserved literary glory!

I suggest a full-fledged story about certain TMF favorites actually going on a tickle mission to L.A. and having some close, ticklish encounters with celebs. (Aided perhaps by that Beauty Salon fellow or by Prince V.) Whoever writes it--give it a somewhat believable plot.

This would be very different than simple "name-dropping".

Scooby: Nothing personal! I tip my hat to your tickling stardom
:D

* Walks into the room*

BOW TO YOUR PRINCE!!!! MUHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

*Runs away*

Attachments

• dcc4aba6477e95e8d5d28c37439ed280.jpeg
    dcc4aba6477e95e8d5d28c37439ed280.jpeg
    442.3 KB · Views: 62
  • de7778f513429c38ff5e278fbcbcaa75.jpeg
    de7778f513429c38ff5e278fbcbcaa75.jpeg
    503.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 657186de3bdb8d86206ea44d6397850f.jpeg
    657186de3bdb8d86206ea44d6397850f.jpeg
    914.9 KB · Views: 176
  • a5bf9a38193bfca51312eb4ad4779689.jpeg
    a5bf9a38193bfca51312eb4ad4779689.jpeg
    521.3 KB · Views: 63
  • aca692582cb8ba7f3f59a72fb540c2b3.jpeg
    aca692582cb8ba7f3f59a72fb540c2b3.jpeg
    533.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 1d42b97ba4d0f42244a35676e0f042c9.jpeg
    1d42b97ba4d0f42244a35676e0f042c9.jpeg
    449.4 KB · Views: 79
  • f55fcecf86210430143c0a15058f8739.jpeg
    f55fcecf86210430143c0a15058f8739.jpeg
    533.9 KB · Views: 64
Well Dog thanks for being honest, i knew that one of the things was the lack of laughter and reaction, but i have a lot of requests usually so it ends up making me rush which isn't the most professional way to do it i know, as far as putting people in my stories, they request that when they request the story, so far i haven't written a celeb tickle where the person im writing it for doesn't want to be included. But thank you for the advice and i look forward to seeing more of your work as well.

TickleStud

Stud, hello--

I'm really surprised to hear how everyone wants to appear in their story requests. Fascinating.

I'm 75% finished with a Jessica Alba/Dark Angel story. Any requests or suggestions for the tickling in this one?

Later...

Cocks head to the side all confused....*shrug* you just be playa hatin ;)

I'd make suggestions if i saw the show or what not, but im not really familiar with it. but i guess a lot of foot tickling, i'd say more then half of the people on this forum love feet!! and im drunk so im gonna stop typing now.

TickleStud

There's another true tickle i was thinking i could post involving a girl named danyl, there was no actual tying up this time but i got to tickle her for about 30 minutes straight, reply if you wanna hear about it.

TickleStud

responses?

Someone respond if they want to hear about another true tickle involving my friend danyl!!!

I would love to hear your story. True tickling stories are the best kind. Tell all of your stories. And for future reference, of course someone will appricate your experiences. As I read somewhere before, the next best thing to tickling a cute girl, I reading about it.

excellent true tickle tale!

Attachments

• image1610887830852.png
    image1610887830852.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 71
  • DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    741.4 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0014.jpg
    884.4 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0015.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    687.3 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    763.4 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0032.jpg
    DSC_0032.jpg
    872.1 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC_0035.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
Thanks

Thank you tummy, im a fan of your stories as well, if your not too busy, then drop me a line on instant messanger, Tristud8, thanks again for the comment:)

TickleStud

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back