• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Consequences (FFF/F)

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
"I can't believe I got stuck with floor duty. UGH!". This was Mari's second month on her new ship and she had avoided the chore, until now. Mari and her fellow ship mate, Tiera, have been tasked with with cleaning the mess hall floors this week since they were a part of the few sailors who had not done it yet. To make matters worst, Mari had disobeyed a direct order earlier in the week and she was only given a scrub brush as punishment.
"How am go supposed to finish cleaning this floor, in one night, with this little ass brush?" Mari complained as she surveyed the vast amount of floor she had left to clean. "I didn't even get in trouble, and I am stuck with a hand brush too. Thanks a lot Mari" Tiera said has she dipped her brush in the warm, soapy water from the opposite side of the hall.
After about three hours of intense scrubbing, the two sailors were past exhausted. Mari dropped her brush in the bucket and began to walk out of the mess hall.
Tiera: Hey, where are you going? We still have to get under the tables?
Mari: I'm beyond tired. I'm sure they will be satisfied with what I have done.
Tiera: So you are going to disobey another order? Your impossible.
With that bead of wisdom from Tiera, Mari then began to rearrange the tables so that the dirtier spots didn't show.
Mari: Out of sight, out of mind. I will see you at 0700.
Tiera shook her head as Mari began her trek up to her bunk. When she opened her door, her bunk mate, Natalie, was on her way out to night duty.
Natalie: Hey Mari, have you seen my iPod? It was on the desk when I left, and I can't seem to find it now.
Mari: No I haven't seen it, and I am too tired to help you look for it. I will look for it in the morning when I wake up.
Natalie stormed out if the room to her post as Mari began to remove her fatigue top. She unlaced her boots and slid them off to unveil her soiled socks from a hard days work. While she wouldn't normally fall asleep without showering, she laid down in hear standard issue t-shirt, fatigue pants, and socks, and dozzed off.
In the middle of the night, she heard her door open, but didn't turn over to see how was entering the room ( she assumed it was Natalie). As Mari started to fall back asleep, the light came on and she turned over to find three female officers standing over her. They quickly subdued Mari, tying her wrist to the rail above her head. Two of the officers then grabbed an ankle and and held them up using a headlock-like hold.
Commanding Officer: Mari, we have tried to give you a chance to redeem yourself, but it seems as though you have a problem following orders.
Mari: Mam, I was really tired and I didn't feel as though I could finish the job with passing out. Is all of this really necessary?
Commanding Officer: Not only do you not follow my orders, you are questioning them now? We have to show you how we do things her petty officer. The first thing I will show you is how to use a scrub brush.
The commanding officer ordered the other two officers to remove Mari's socks, which the commanding officer used to gag Mari. Disgusted, Mari tried to scream through her socks, that she wish she would have changed before she went to bed.
Commanding Officer: Do you shower Mari? These feet are filthy, just like my floors that you cleaned. Don't worry, they will help me demonstrate how to properly clean floors!
Mari's 5'5 mocha brown frame began to struggle with the officers grips with no avail, since they had already used their leverage to gain control. Sweat began to accumlate on her t-shirt and under her fatigue pants as the commanding officer pulled a bucket with warm water close to one of Mari's exposed soles. Mari's eyes widened as a hand brush emerged from suds of the bucket.
Commanding Officer: I hope you are comfortable, it is going to take me a while to get all the dirt of these feet.
Mari's struggled in desperation as the commanding officer brought the brush closer to Mari's right sole. Mari was extremely ticklish, to the point that she rarely got pedicures. Her past experiences at salons flashed before her eyes as the commanding officer began vigoursly scrubbing Mari's helpless bare sole.
Mari immediately begin scream into her own socks as the commanding officer skillfully scrubbed up and down Mari's foot looking for weak spots. The officers all laughed together as the commanding officer focused on Mari's sensitive arches and the balls of her right foot. All Mari could do was sweat and laugh as the commanding officer broke her down to nothing by mush.
Commanding Officer: Now that the majority of this foot is clean, it is time to focus on the details. I can see some dirt between those toes but this brush won't fit. Don't worry, I can prepared.
The commanding office then teach her hand back into the bucket off suds and came back up with a toothbrush. Before Mari could comprehend what as about to happen, the commanding officer had begand scrubing between her big toe. Mari immediately jumped and struggled to evade the sensation, but it seemed as though the more she struggled, the worst it was getting. The commanding officer scrub between each toe, spending extra time on the space between Mari's baby toe, which sent Mari into a tearful hysteria.
Mari laid spent on her cot, sweat glistening from her mocha brown skin. Before she could react, the commanding officer had switched places with one of the lower officers, and the madness began again on her right foot. For all it was worth, Mari now wished she would have stayed and done a more thorough job on the floor, as the lower officer scrubbed with even greater skill than the commanding officer, this time finding the heel of her right foot was most sensitive.
Commanding Officer: Now that this foot is clean, I can how bright and vibrant your soles are in comparison to your skin tone. Let's see it I can get this sole to turn red while my officer cleans between those toes on your other foot!
Once the lower officer started with the the toothbrush between her toes on her right foot, the commanding officer began using her nails on Mari's left foot.
Mari's body then began to shut down from the sensory overload, and she eventually passed out on her cot only after a minute of intense tickling on both feet at the same time.
Mari awoke with a slight headache, still tied in the same position as before. Natalie arrived in the room later to find Mari tied to her bed.
Natalie: Wow! I guess you didn't do a good job in the mess hall. This happened to me when I arrived to this ship.
Mari: Could you please untie me?
Natalie: Sure, as soon as you tell me where my iPod is.
Mari: I don't know where your damn iPod is, untie me now.
Natalie then stuff her own socks into Mari's mouth.
Natalie: I guess I better refill this bucket with fresh water. It seems as though we have to work on your communication skills. I will call a couple of my friends down to partake in the fun. One them finds you really attractive, I am sure she would like to see you. You remember Tiera, right?
To be continued ......

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back